- Plan and achieve monthly sell out targets
- Achieve Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Revenue and PM Goals
- Create Weekly/Monthly reports and monitor performance, driven by on-site KPIs
- Conduct Monthly Business review with partners.
- Review and tracking of commercial agreements
Marketing and Onsite Experience :
- Plan Marketing/Promotional calendar with Digital Marketing Manager for Ellementry.com as per quarterly/yearly marketing budgets.
- Actively support and drive the Seasonal Go To Market execution for Ellementry.com
- Constant improvement and actualization of customers on-site experience in alignment with defined GTM strategy
- To Ensure Catalog and Listing Hygiene and achieve high content score
- Charged with and responsible for identifying new ways to improve site conversion, average order size, cart abandonment, and other key performance indicators to maximize sales growth and profitability.
- Provide oversight for managing Affiliate program
- Own e-Commerce projects and work with respective partners and regional/global teams to support the definition, technical implementation, testing, deployment and operations of chosen e-Commerce project.
- Perform cross-platform, cross-browser QA validations on website development releases, acting as the liaison between eCommerce, Global Team, and IT to ensure smooth project planning and delivery.
- Propose and implement websites evolutions - including new content and new features
- Coordinate deployment and UAT.
Qualifications : Diploma / Bachelors degree. Masters degree will be preferable.
Other Job Requirements :
- 3-5 years of experience with minimum 2 years of relevant experience in managing dot com and Marketplace business for a brand.
- Basic technical know how of an E-commerce site and understanding of building/improving E-com sites.
- Good understanding of online marketing opportunities (web, social, e-mail, search, mobile).
- Able to interpret business objectives and successfully incorporate those objectives into projects.
- Good understanding of online marketing opportunities (web, social, e-mail, search, mobile, chat, telephony).
- Good knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics & GTM.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, task-oriented, business-driven.
- Project management and strong attention to detail skills
At Anarock Tech, we are building a modern technology platform with automated analytics and reporting tools. This offers timely solutions to our real estate clients, while delivering financially favorable and efficient results.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, Anarock is the place for you.
Key job responsibilities
- You will work with a world-class team on multiple global products, and be part of creating and driving the overall strategy, vision, and roadmap for each.
- You will have a high degree of ownership over critical features and the overall customer experience.
- You will be customer obsessed and technology savvy, with a deep passion toward improving existing solutions and finding newer opportunities.
- You will contribute to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to your products.
- You will embrace ambiguity with critical and analytical thinking, obtain buy-in from a diverse set of stakeholders and senior executives, and drive end-to-end product management.
- 0-2 years of product management experience.
- Experience as a software engineer/developer and working with distributed teams are highly desired.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and experience presenting to senior executives and external stakeholders.
- Strong technical acumen and understanding of emerging technologies
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- An ability to quickly understand and solve new problems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent data interpretation
- Intrinsically motivated
- A tactical and strategic track record for delivering research-driven results
- What to look for at Anarock
- Who are we A glimpse of Anarock Tech, know us better
- Anarock - Media – Visit our media page
Anarock Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them.
Headquartered in Bangalore, our client is the world's first cross-border neobank that focuses on credit and banking requirements of those migrating from India to the US. This revolutionary startup helps you apply for a bank account and a high-limit credit card with minimal documentation and absolutely no application fee while you are still in your home country.
The company is truly simplifying the financial world by making global financial products easily accessible to global citizens. Their mission is backed by tier 1 VCs and they have already raised in excess of 55 mn dollars within the last one year.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing and taking of product end to-end: defining scope, developing requirements and product launch.
What you will do:
- Analysing customer needs/ markets, competitive offering and user requirements in depth
- Coordinating with various functions to ensure product roll-out within defined timelines, understanding product priorities and implementing a product governance framework
- Conceptualizing innovative features, designing wireframes/ prototypes and documenting PRDs to enhance app usability
- Working collaboratively with various teams including marketing, business, UX, customer support and engineering teams etc.
What you need to have:
- MBA / B.E from Tier 1 Colleges (IIM / ISB / IIT /BITS)
- 2-5 years of product experience at a fintech company
- Prior experience in tech roles is a plus
- Comfort diving into data and deriving tangible insights
- Proven track record of shipping several high impact features end-to-end
- Prior startup experience is a plus
- Self-motivated personality with exquisite Interpersonal, communicational and time management skills.
- Experience in software development lifecycle process (SDLC) and agile methodologies.
- Multitask professional with the ability to understand business processes, capture, analyze and document requirements and then support the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant parties.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage projects and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to resolve business as well as technical issues and served as a liaison between business groups and technical developers.
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment, keeping current with new and updated processes and procedures
- Excellent Team Player
- Languages: PHP, React
- DBMS: MYSQL
- Framework - MVC
- Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
- Tools: Asana, Slack, GIT
- Graduation/Post Graduation degree in Computer Science, Finance, Management, or any similar discipline with a clear analytical bias
- 3+ years of exposure to project management and project planning activities.
- Should be from Financial or Fin-Tech background only
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence your stakeholders and manage expectations
- Full-time remote work (work from home)
- Quarterly appraisal and bonus
- Health insurance Benefits
- Flexible working hour
And much more...
Job profile: Product Manager
The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for leading a team of high performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Create business models and analyse competitive landscape.
- Develop and monitor data-driven analytics.
- Mentor employees to help them achieve individual & team objectives.
- Work with the lead product manager, key stakeholders and a cross-functional team to assist with new product releases, including product launch deliverables.
- Work with sales and partners to strengthen offerings.
- Define the product requirements and manage aspects of the offering roadmap.
- Develop and coordinate enablement assets for sales and partners.
- Work with industry analysts, partners, and customers to gather and validate market requirements, understand pain points, address RFEs, and evangelizing the product roadmap and vision.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 3+ years of experience in Product Management, Engineering, or Consulting.
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills.
RaRa Delivery is revolutionizing e-commerce in Indonesia by moving all the deliveries to instant and same-day. We are making instant deliveries truly scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time smart batching technology. We are already partnered with all the biggest players in Indonesia across product categories and are backed by investors like Sequoia Capital, East Ventures and 500 Startups.
About the role
The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and execution. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision and working closely with engineering to deliver quality winning products. It also includes working with sales, ops, marketing and finance to ensure productivity, revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met
Identify user problems and provide solutions with product feature/improvements
Define and write product backlogs and drive prioritization within an agile team
Working closely with developers, designers, and other stakeholders to implement new products, features or improvements.
Evaluate the impact of the product/feature/improvements periodically
Act as an intermediary between operations, technical, and business to ensure all processes are in harmony
Communicate product plan and user feedback to all related stakeholders
Ideal Candidate Profile
Minimum 2 years’ experience working as Product Manager in a hyper growth startup
Able to breakdown complex problems into smaller use cases and solutions
Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements and features
Excellent problem solving skills
Strong interpersonal skills to be able to communicate effectively with both external and internal customers.
Ability to speak and write in English and Bahasa and work in a multicultural environment
Possess empathy for our users
Have a genuine interest in logistics and technology
Aesthetic sense/taste in things matches with Nova - design details you like, products you like.
Love building products, explore new tech products constantly
Understand the human psyche well
Can think in terms of systems
First principles thinking
Extreme customer empathy - Deeply understand a user's point of view and their problems
Super awesome at communication - You can articulate your thoughts really well
Good at team work and have leadership abilities
Engineering and tech team empathy - Understand how products and systems are implemented, even at a very low level
Are super organized in whatever you do
Measure success metrics
Decide based on data metrics + intuition
Define the "what" to build for rest of the product team
Partnering with and lead cross-functional teams like Design, Engineering, Sales, Operations, etc. to set product priorities
Defining and socializing the roadmap of your product area through deep research and understanding of business goals
Bringing your solutions to market through ownership of the full product lifecycle: problem identification, solution design, spec, implementation, and validation
Managing competing priorities with consistency and transparency
A total of 4-7 years of relevant work experience with B2B SaaS, B2B2C platforms
Preferably have worked as a software engineer for at least 1-2 years professionally or have academic background in computer science
Must have worked in a product management role at a tech-first organization with reputable products, for at least 2-3 years
Have prior experience in understanding and solutioning with APIs
Have a proven track record leading with complex strategic initiatives, working through technical, operational, legal/policy and business issues. Prior experience in handling client-side projects would be a plus.
Should be comfortable with data, analytics and decision making based on data. Should be comfortable with using data analytics tools.
Result oriented- Ability to find solutions to difficult problems quickly and effectively
Data driven, analytical and fully understand the diverse ways in which our ecosystem of products can be further adopted by our customers
Process orientation - ability to perform within existing systems and processes, while constantly aiming for process improvement
Interpersonal skills and ability to influence
Team Effectiveness - Ability to work in a cross-functional, dynamic environment and support fellow team members in the achievement of their goals
Multi-tasking - Ability to manage multiple complex projects at various stages of product development simultaneously
Execution driven and bias for action mindset
● Market & Customer Understanding: Understand the changing dynamics of the market and
consumers by customer interviews, user research, competition analysis, and other qualitative/quantitative techniques.
● Prioritization & Roadmap Creation: Should be able to strategically view things from 1000 feet and 10 feet. Adopt a structured approach to identify what problems need to be solved and what problems need to be solved now vs. later. Create a product roadmap for your area that has at least a 3-month forward-looking view of key customer/business problems to be solved.
● Problem Identification & Solution Discovery: Turn feedback, research or inputs from different sources into crystal clear problem statements by thinking from first principles and resolving all ambiguity. Harness the creativity of not just yourself but of other teams such as design, engg.,
business, etc to solve them. Be willing to experiment with multiple solution ideas and test them using MVPs, prototypes, etc.
● Product Delivery: Define detailed product requirements and work collaboratively with a cross-functional team (design, engineering, business, analytics, etc.) to bring a product to life. Ensure high product quality through processes such as user acceptance testing, etc.
● Go-to-Market Planning: Create a go-to-market plan working with business/marketing stakeholders to maximize product adoption and success.
● Adoption & Metrics: Define product metrics for your area, and track them continuously. Identify usage patterns and come up with action plans to move metrics in the right direction.
You should apply if you :
1. have 3-5 years of product management experience, preferably in a product & tech led company
2. are comfortable with ambiguity, work by first principles, and have exceptional problem-solving skills to transform broad ideas into actionable plans
3. have a good understanding of technology, and comfort with product management processes such as A/B experimentation, writing product requirement documents,managing product backlogs, and creating roadmaps
4. have excellent communication skills and can discuss anything with different cross-functional teams like design, Engg, analytics, marketing, operations, etc in their own language.
5. have the business acumen to understand and drive levers for business growth and profitability with high accountability
6. have worked with high growth startups or product-led organizations preferably
7. seek high ownership, independent environments and feedback oriented cultures
About OYE! Rickshaw
Oye! connects real Bharat with public transportation and nearby public places via it’s shared, electric, micro-mobility, tech-based marketplace. We solve people's daily commute problems, making it a seamless, reliable, affordable, and convenient experience for our customers. We do it all through our 100% plug-in electric rickshaws.
Why Oye! Rickshaw?
- We are working on some of the most complex problems in micro-mobility, electric vehicles. You will be challenging yourself everyday and learn along the way.
- Our team is still small and you will get a chance to work on most interesting and impactful problems. Absolutely no boredom.
- You will be working in a very fast growing early stage startup. You will get a chance to grow as an Oyepreneur very quickly.
What will you do?
- Work with a world class team of developers to build robust secure and scalable systems to power our Geo-spatial, Demand, Availability, Matching, Allocation and other platforms
- Be responsible for building and executing new initiatives and roadmaps for our upcoming initiatives
- Understand the market, customers and build business cases for new product opportunities
- Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond
- Use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience
- Work with designers, engineers, marketing, and other teams to deliver products
What’s the eligibility?
- You have 2-5 years of experience working on building products or problem-solving in a B2C startup / product-first venture
- A very keen product sense exhibited through decisions in the past
- You are data-oriented and believe that everything can be measured, since “what gets measured gets improved” eventually
- You have a good understanding of funnels, cohorts, sprint & agile ways of working, PRDs & wireframes
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles, and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans
- You have empathy towards users and colleagues, are creative and excited by ideating/ building
- You have the business acumen to appreciate and understand levers for business growth and profitability
- You seek high ownership, independent environments and feedback oriented cultures
Why work with us?
- We are working on some of the most complex problems in micro-mobility, electric vehicles. You will be challenging yourself everyday and learn along the way.
- Our team is still small and you will get a chance to work on most interesting and impactful problems. You'd be wearing many hats participating in every phase of development. Absolutely no boredom.
- You will be working in a very fast growing early stage startup. You will get a chance to grow as a technologist and as an Oyepreneur very quickly.
Remember Bob, the builder and his pals? They solved problems with a positive attitude & loved building new things together. If you idolized Bob as a child and dreamt of building things and solving problems like him, we have just the role for you.
We are looking for our own master builder (read Product Manager) who wants to build solutions for problems in skill-building and recruitment. As a Product Manager, you will take on the challenge of building a world-class internship platform. You will wear multiple hats (just like Bob) & work with different teams to deliver high-quality products.
If you have the following characteristics of Bob and his pals, this role is for you -
- Bob - Bob is an enthusiastic builder and along with his team, he is able to convert any idea into reality. He has great communication skills which help him co-ordinate with his team-mates
- Roley - Roley keeps rolling. He is a hustler who is always ready for anything and likes to be able to prove that anything is possible
- Mucky - Just as the name suggests, Mucky loves to dig deep into the muck. Like Mucky, you need to be able to dig deep into a problem and find its root cause
- Lofty - Lofty sets himself high goals. He is passionate about his work and always aims for perfection. Just like him, you should be immensely passionate about building beautiful high-impact products
- Scoop - Scoop is full of creative ideas and with a little help, he can always find a way to dig himself out from a problem
- Dizzy - Dizzy is witty and is good with numbers. She is a know-it-all. Just like her, you should be capable of pulling data that you require and generating insights from it
Your responsibilities would include-
- Developing product roadmap - Why, what, when & how to build
- Designing elegant & thorough solutions to problems & getting them implemented along with developers
- Getting a lot of stuff implemented in a short period of time through process & hustle
You will get-
- A shot at building something truly disruptive; there is no revolutionary product for education/ recruitment like there is Uber for transportation/Amazon for e-commerce
- A chance to really make a difference by creating products that will impact millions of lives for the better
- A lot of creative freedom - You’ll get to take strategic calls on product
- Awesome colleagues & a great work environment
About the team and Role
You are passionate about product management, finance and leadership. You consistently display outstanding commitment to delivering quality work and customer delight while being a transformational leader in the organization. You are comfortable working with multiple stakeholders, creating product backlogs, defining requirements from ambiguous needs, putting sprints together and delivering on the requirements. You are able to thrive in a highly collaborative, creative, analytical, and fast-paced environment. You are comfortable acting as a product manager/business analyst/project manager where required.
- Create and build product roadmap and strategy in collaboration with leadership team.
- Define Product Vision – Create product roadmap, identify the product market fit, areas for investment and potential for innovation in the market.
- Define Product strategy and market fit - break down the product vision and design product strategy to achieve vision.
- Business Requirements - Create and maintain business requirements for the technical teams.
- Execution of Product Planning and Development – Include customer goals and business requirements for product release, ensuring implementation is aligned with product goals and requirements.
- Document insights and interaction models based on user feedback.
- Conduct usability tests to validate business ideas.
- Work as a product owner as part of our agile teams, run sprints and lead product delivery.
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Finance Or Operations.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a Project Manager/Business Analyst/Product Manager.
- Strong experience in project delivery methodologies and business analysis methodologies.
- Possess good knowledge of agile project delivery and has experience working with agile teams.
- Strong experience in defining and documenting business requirements and functional specifications.
- Robust verbal and written communication skills with proven experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- Ability to see the big picture, effectively evaluate trade-offs and drive consensus across business units and serve as an effective liaison between customers and engineering.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- High attention to detail, ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously while delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Work Environment Details
- An opportunity to play a formative role in an ambitious financial services marketplace spanning investment banking, debt capital markets, institutional finance, retail lending and asset management
- A journey that will challenge and reward you in a manner few others will