Pricing Strategy Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
This role is based in Bangalore, India with a focus on tactical data analysis of highly segmented, incomplete IT pricing and solution data.
response to market conditions. Support developing
the pricing strategy formulation to remain
competitive and enhance profitability. Analyze
competition and industry trend.
Develop pricing strategy across various product lines to position the products based on value and competitive
Develop Methodology for calculating List Price, Price Floor, Price ceiling for various product lines within various
market segments in relation to the value. Maintain corporate price list and periodically update appropriately
Develop tools for estimating cost for quotes for new products.
Transition the organization from cost plus pricing model to value pricing model
Develop value pricing model and implement it for all new products.
Define approval standards and processes
Perform financial evaluation to assess pricing action effectiveness
Lead the Price increase process/change management process for the organization. Work with sales, management,
and product managers to implement the Price changes into the market and to product
Business cases for new pricing proposals
Bespoke pricing proposals with authority matrix and compliance
Conduct training on pricing to sales teams
Propose new models and product features to improve gross margin and increase revenue
Conduct field research including competition analysis, industry analysis , trend tracking and develop Insights based
Develop a methodology to identify margin leakages and recommend approaches of improvement
Perform partnering with buyers, product managers and sales department to ensure integrated profit maximizing
approach to market
Analyse financial impact of price approach in view of overall history as well as profitability of customer
Top line revenue growth
Average revenue per contract
Customer acquisition cost
8 yrs overall experience with at least 3
years in a similar role
Graduation in a relevant stream
- In depth knowledge of pricing
strategies, processes, initiatives and
creating pricing process
- Experience in SaaS pricing models
and Value based pricing
- Proficiency in Data Mining
- Good understanding of the business
- Numerical data
- Analytical mind with a strategic ability
- Strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of Financial Statements
- Excellent communication, negotiation
and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in Solutioning IT Services solutions in multi-service areas: Infrastructure Services, Applications Development, Applications Maintenance, Business Process Outsourcing
- Deep experience in three key functional areas: Technical Solutioning, Competitive Analysis, Pricing & Analysis
- 8+ years’ experience in these three functional areas.
- Demonstrated track record of winning deals.
- Knowledge of IT Services vendors in the competitive landscape, with a deep knowledge of 1-2 vendors Solutioning and go to market approach.
- Exceptional data analysis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Ability to communicate at the Executive level.
- Deep MS Excel skills.
- BS and/or MS in computer science or equivalent experience.
Disruptive Digital Healthcare platform
What you will do:
- Leading execution of high scale performance campaigns on multiple advertising platforms
- Exploring new channels for growth and leading their end-to-end execution
- Diving deep into data and using insights to identify opportunities for performance optimisation
- Experimenting continuously on creatives and design to drive ROI
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree (from tier 1 college - IIT/NIT/IIM/XLRI/MDI/ Any other Tier 1 Colleges)
- 3+ years experience with 2+ years experience in digital marketing at a high growth app-based B2C organisation
- Strong quantitative mindset and data driven approach to digital marketing
- Expertise in excel-based data modelling and analytics tools
- Experience in handling mid to large scale monthly digital marketing budgets
- Hands-on experience in managing Facebook Ads, Google Ads at scale
- Experience in programmatic advertising is a big plus for this role
- Experience in understanding data using Google Analytics/ Mixpanel/ AppsFlyer or any other analytics or attribution tool
- Experience in cross-team collaboration, team management and agency management
Looking for a Product Head who will have full ownership for multiple areas of the product, including product roadmap and release planning. Responsibilities include listening to customers, creating business requirements, defining user stories, building prototypes, collaborating with the engineering team for product development, and ensuring the launch and adoption of these solutions. The detailed list of responsibilities are captured below:
- Own the strategy and roadmap for designated product areas. Be an advocate for the customer and keep a close eye on the competition and industry to build the roadmap in alignment with the long-term product vision.
- Plan and manage all stages of the product life cycle, from ideation to launch, adoption/growth, and sunsetting.
- Develop business cases for each product initiative to demonstrate customer need, feasibility, pricing, addressable and realizable revenues, competitive positioning, implementation plan, and support costs, etc.
- Work with the product design team to iteratively develop highly usable, intuitive, and pixel-perfect designs and prototypes.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to build a strong GTM strategy and be the spokesperson for the product within the industry by hosting webinars, events, etc.
- Mentor other junior product managers and product designers on the team.
- Lastly, but most importantly, work closely with the engineering team to build a repeatable and efficient process for product delivery including but not limited to backlog grooming, prioritization, and sprint planning.
Who is a good fit for this role?
Consider yourself a good fit for this role if you have these characteristics. Don’t worry if you don’t check every item on the list below. If you have the attitude to constantly challenge and upskill yourself, you might still be a good fit.
- Full product funnel ownership - You have 8+ years of product management experience for a consumer or B2B SaaS service, with multiple launches under your belt.
- Deep empathy for user needs - You love talking to users, and you have multiple approaches for understanding what matters to them and why.
- Ability to communicate effectively - You can clearly communicate with different internal stakeholders and external stakeholders. You are comfortable speaking the language of engineers on one end and customers, executives, or other business stakeholders on the other end. You thrive on ambiguity. You are as comfortable articulating vision and strategy as you are writing detailed product requirements.
- Attention to detail - You obsess about the smallest product details, from color to positioning and tone of language. You benchmark yourself against the best in the industry and aim to build the best. You are able to build systems that enable the team to maintain a high bar for quality.
- You ask and answer the right questions - You develop smart hypotheses and have a knack for designing research and experiments to prove them. You love data, and the know-how to interpret and think critically about results.
- Understanding of technology frameworks and concepts - You can work closely with the engineering team, to understand tradeoffs and make decisions around prioritization and scope.
- Team orientation - You go above and beyond to make your product and team successful, whether it’s filing bugs or organizing team offsite. You believe and understand that strong products are built by closely-knit teams. You are naturally inclined towards owning criticism and deflecting praise to the team.
What can you look for?
The opportunity to shape and build a product through its very early stages, a wide breadth of responsibilities, and an opportunity to challenge yourself every day. The product is one of the prominent solutions in the Indian geography and witnessing rapid adoption and growth across multiple world geographies including the US and Europe. You get the chance to collaborate with a highly skilled team with a good mix of experience and a can-do attitude.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. Empuls works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Objectives of this Role
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Master’s degree a plus
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Established press and media contacts
- Crafting the performance marketing strategy for the company and managing the overall online marketing calendar around the same
- Managing all online properties of the brand
- Measuring ROI and a set of other KPIs, based on in-depth analysis of standard digital metrics
- Liaising with multiple agencies, as well as internal offline and traditional marketing teams to devise and execute innovative marketing campaigns throughout the year
- 5+ years experience in Digital Marketing with experience in Digital Advertising, Website Management, Lead Generation, and/or Lifecycle Marketing
- Experience with problem-solving and analytical skills including conducting qualitative and quantitative research, analyzing data, data visualization, developing hypotheses, synthesizing insights & recommendations
- Experience with digital and web analytics and data tracking tools (e. g., Google Analytics, ) and SQL
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience using various Facebook Interfaces: Ads Manager, Power Editor, Business Manager, Page Insights
- Experience with ad serving tools and DSPs (e. g., DoubleClick, Adobe Advertising Cloud)
- Experience working both strategically as well as in an executional capacity to build and deploy the campaign
- Experience presenting ideas to several stakeholders at once
- Experience collaborating and coordinating with internal and external cross-functional teams
- Experience with digital marketing and digital measurement latest trends and best practices
Desired Skills and Experience
Our client is a unique SaaS-based platform, that helps business travelers get personalized travel itineraries. This gives companies and their employees access to enjoy cost-effective, convenient and rewarding travel options. While most of the other companies provide offline solutions, our client uses state-of-art technology and AI-based solutions to offer cheaper booking options, and other offers that cover end-to-end corporate travel and hotel bookings.
Based out of Bangalore, with a young and raring team of marketing and engineering experts, spread across various cities, this 2-year old startup aims at becoming an integrated travel management company that works as a smart travel assistant. Their platform addresses travel issues for a gamut of customers ranging from large corporate with thousands of employees to other startups.
- Driving the go-to-market strategy for company's ever-evolving product. You would be the in setting the GTM strategy for different markets and ensuring their flawless execution
- Understanding new markets, customer personas, geographies, products and competition and delivering actionable intelligence to the product, sales and other departments to maintain our competitive edge
- Engaging with partners, sales team and influencers to drive awareness and product demand. This will include collateral development, marketing events, and digital marketing activities.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to deliver high quality, high performing campaigns, assets, and activities that generates sales, and builds market share
- Owning Customer Marketing activities to continually educate our users about the product and company to increase user engagement, product adoption and retention
- Measuring the results/ metrics of marketing activities to enable data driven decisions on future marketing campaigns
What you need to have:
- At-least 5 years of dedicated b2b SaaS product marketing experience with 2 years as a manager.
- Prior experience marketing to executives, directors and managers in enterprise domain (Prior experience Marketing to CFO will be a bonus)
- A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up, strong sense of ownership and a ‘lets-get-it-done’ attitude
- Ability to interact with senior leadership, Engineering, Product Management teams
- Good understanding of tools of the trade, i.e. SEO, SEM, sponsored content, account-based marketing, excellent communication skills, marketing analytics
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously
- Having experience of US region is an added advantage
Greetings from Invensis technologies - Bangalore (J.P. Nagar). We are hiring Product Marketing Manager for our organisation.