Head of Marketing
Location : Gurgaon
Head of Marketing responsibilities include:
• Crafting strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising,
Communications and Creative
• Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing
• Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals
• We are looking for a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all our marketing activities from
social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
• Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand,
allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department
goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d
like to meet you.
• Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher
profitability and competitiveness.
• Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications
• Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
• Set, monitor and report on team goals
• Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
• Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing
efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
• Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
• Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
• Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
• Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
• Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
• Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
Nexuses is a full-funnel growth agency focused on helping companies scale up their business by helping them acquire new clients, reinforce their brand, and amplify their online presence. We help companies unlock the most promising customer acquisition channels and attract their ideal customers to their service or product at scale.
🚀 What’s the opportunity?
We’re looking for a creative data-driven marketer to join our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for a creative thinker obsessed with customer acquisition, funnel optimization, and experimentation.
🔧 What will I be doing?
• Promote Growth Hack techniques to increase traffic and user acquisitions.
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Collaborate with internal teams to create effective landing pages and optimize user experience
• Have a grasp of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn.
• Work on new user acquisition, engagement, and retention campaigns
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO, marketing database, email, social media and display and search advertising campaigns
• Plan, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and OKRs)
• Identify and manage the tools, partners, and agencies to drive performance marketing innovation including account-based-targeting
• Ensure projects are completed to a high standard of quality and on schedule
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and
💡 The Opportunity
• Work within a dynamic team, who challenge the status quo and champion agile
working and continuous improvement
• Passionate colleagues with a very friendly environment
• Fast career development opportunities as we are a small team poised for
• A value-driven workplace where people come first
• Option to work remotely (Work from home)