About Therefore Consultancy and Services Pvt Ltd
- Accountable for conversion% of visitors at Gynoveda.com
- Map customer journey, define use cases & service design to drive engagement & purchases
- Build frictionless online customer experience for website & app
- Optimize marketing funnels for customer acquisition, retention, video-content
- Develop mobile app for menstrual health tracking, online consultation, content marketing
- Drive marketing automation and integrate multiple online SaaS tools using API, plugins
- Build unified tech solutions for -
- Customers - online sales & support via responsive website and mobile app
- Employees - process & tools for operations, customer service, supply chain
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Developing and managing key customer accounts, understand customer needs through regular customer visits to ensure customer value is achieved
- Putting together a plan to leverage existing and future business opportunities
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client
- Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client's long-term goals.
- Periodically resolving key client issues and complaints
- Collaborating with relevant internal cross functional teams to ensure key clients needs are met.
- Ensuring accuracy of forecast by using key account metrics.
- Monitoring and reporting market information to present to key stakeholders
- Being responsible for order planning and inventory management
- Generating regular MIS on Sales Performance of each product and recommending upgradation in SKUs, introduction of new SKUs, analysis of price points and competition product tracking
- Regularly visiting market to understand geographical needs and gap in portfolio
What you need to have:
- Degree/ Diploma preferably in Business or equivalent with at least 3 years of B2C experience
- Understanding of B2C and B2B business environment
- Strong product knowledge and networking skills
- Prior experience in key account management and end customer engagement
- Business acumen with strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Independent, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
As a Growth Engineer on the Marketing team in The Solar Labs, you will create, deploy, maintain and improve the digital marketing foundation of the whole marketing team, enabling us to efficiently test ideas, scale our marketing initiatives across geographies. Ideally we’re looking for a full-stack marketing individual with some technical chops who enjoy solving chores through automation, tends to operate autonomously and has a continuous improvement mindset with a high agency bias.
What You Will Do
- Establish, manage, and oversee The Solar Labs integrated marketing plan to support corporate and product marketing initiatives
- Create personas based on marketing insights and user research that will help drive adoption and continued engagement
- Recommend, create and implement marketing content and thought leadership including e-books, case studies, web content, video assets like webinars & interview, audio assets like podcasts, digital marketing campaigns, and press releases
- Direct and manage The Solar Labs earned and owned media and digital assets including website, social media, and communications calendar
- Develop, execute and manage lead gen campaigns to support corporate and product marketing plans
- Identify and manage external resources as needed to increase capacity and volume
- Build and manage strategic media relations with key external agencies
- Create, track and optimize digital marketing strategies, including Account Based Marketing;
- Lead and oversee internal and external corporate marketing initiatives
- Develop and manage marketing dashboard to track and report performance metrics
- Provide accurate timing estimates on work
- Engage and actively participate into the current team processes and methodologies
- Contribute to documentation (instructional, pitch and technical specification)
- Discuss technical solutions with peers and provide innovative new ideas to solutions
- Analyze trends, blog performance, and SEO data to identify high-impact content topics
- Responsible for daily hands-on work including email builds/sends, landing pages, dynamic content, A/B tests, list imports, and database management.
- Set up, test, maintain, and report on recurring and triggered campaigns.
- Improve initiatives around lead targeting, A/B testing, and deliverability.
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to technologies, and keep team members informed as appropriate, with a view to incorporate these in future projects, staying ahead of the market, and position yourself and the company as a digital specialist
What You Bring
- Relevant experience on similar roles, managing digital brand initiatives within multiple teams
- Efficient verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with teams in a fast-moving and dynamic business environment
- Deep understanding and command of marketing/brand strategy, development, and execution in dynamic B2B and B2B2C environments
- Passion for innovative thinking and action to achieve and exceed targeted goals
- Ability to plan and execute multiple targeted marketing strategies to establish core value proposition with a focus on lead generation and sales acceleration
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem solving; copywriting experience
- Ability to effectively collaborate across the marketing team and organization with key stakeholders and 3rd party vendors
- Working knowledge of: SaaS tools like Canva; Adobe Creative Suite; keyword research tools etc.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation and CRM tools: HubSpot and CRM like Salesforce etc. a plus
- Experience with growth hackings tools such as Optimizely for A/B Testing, MailChimp for email marketing campaigns and HubSpot for CRM, sales and marketing purposes
- Develop and execute Marketing campaigns to help acquire and retain customers, as well as upsell its products or services
- Understand the needs, motivation, and behaviour of users and define priorities of tests based on impact, confidence, and easiness
- Work with the engineering, design, and product team to implement tests quickly
- Track, measure and analyse performance & continuously optimize them
- Gather input from customers and various internal departments, and use this information to establish growth targets and choose key performance indicators.
- Work with multiple stakeholders in a high growth environment to get work done and build positive team relationships
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Intern In the U.S.A who can run sales drive for our software products.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Strong Self Motivation.
- Strong Convincing Ability.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Carry out Sales Drive in the U.S.A for our software products.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Finding U.S.A clients and getting service contracts in software from them.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
We are looking for a copy writer with an experience of 1 to 2 consecutive years, who could take care of different types of marketing content throughout its journey, till it gets published. It means, you would not just write content, you would use Canva to design images, coordinate with the SEOs to optimize the content for search engines and work with different team members to get the content uploaded.
If you read books, especially novels and newspapers, then we would love to talk to you. We are looking for a writer who loves reading. For whom writing is second nature.
Our target audience comprises of businesses. Therefore it is essential that you are able to write in a business language, yet make it engaging.
- This is an in-office role
- You would be required to complete a series of in-office tasks if you are shortlisted.
- When we say 1-2 years of experience, we mean experience working for an organization as an employee. It won't include freelancing.
- You will be working with an enthusiastic and dynamic team of digital marketing specialists who have built the digital presence of Focus Softnet from the scratch
- We expect you to be self driven. You will get strong support from the team to help you in your work. However, we expect you to be committed and responsible regarding your own work.
- Read and absorb everything related to our products and software
- Write about our products and software in an engaging way
- Ensure the content is in line with our branding and messaging style
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
- Work closely with marketing team members
- Optimize content using SEO best practices
- Write blog articles based on SEO guidlines and keywords which you will be provided with
- Write content for Case Studies and White Papers after carrying out thorough research in relevant topics
- Any graduate or post-graduate with proficiency in the English language
- Must be a regular reader
- Proficiency in major digital and print platforms
Come, join us on our journey to provide jobs to a million people by 2026
Who We Are?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Founded in the year 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and With a clientele of some of the hottest startups in the US, Wishup is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, 500Startups, and we have been consistently rated as one of the most coveted places to work at.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications for our in-house position of Content Writer (Blogs).
What’s in it for you?
- Great Pay
- Be part of a 100x growth story - Wishup.co has grown 10x in the last 18 months
- High growth potential & impact - an early stage in Wishup’s journey
- Work from home (or anywhere), forever!
What are we looking for?-4+years of work experience in writing blogs
-Experience in writing content for marketing campaigns
-Experience in creating long-form content
-Experience in writing articles for magazine features and guest blog website-Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Write clear marketing/blog copy to promote our services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
Job Prerequisites (to be verified during the interview process)
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with integrated camera & a pair of headphones
- Quiet workspace
Social Media Links
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/
Training at Wishup
Life at Wishup