Greetings from Invensis technologies - Bangalore (J.P. Nagar). We are hiring Product Marketing Manager for our organisation.
About Invensis Learning
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns. Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs. Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Track, measure, and analyse all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
MBA - Marketing.
Bachelor’s Degree required with a focus on business or analytics preferred.
- Nature of Experience: Strong knowledge of Online as well as Offline Marketing.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), YouTube, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain and Taboola.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince. You will manage all relationships with vendors and ensure we get the most efficient cost possible.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
Experience: 3+ Years
- Research keywords trends related to PipeCandy’s areas of focus
- Implement keyword updates successfully – measured by the successful increase in impression share and traffic
- Update the website sitemap with the right pages and information hierarchy, in line with the needs of our persona – measured by time spend, bounce rates, and pages visited
- Implement page-level CTAs and experiment/improve – measured by traffic to MQL conversion rate
- Distribute content across channels effectively – measured by increase in domain authority and social/referral traffic
Techno-Functional Expertise Required:
- Keyword Research
- Website Analytics using Google Analytics, Data Studio, Console
- Traffic Analytics using one of SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz
- Ability to link our value prop to each persona and build product & other landing pages to attract and grow the right kind of audience for each part of the website
- Use A/B testing and other experiments to optimize page-level conversion
- Pick channels to distribute different kinds of content
- Experimentation to optimize engagement in specific channels
- Clear objective setting for designers and developers
- Project management of launch projects
- Ability to analyze all available data to arrive at the right questions, answers, and next courses of action
- Clear articulation of insights from various conversion performance analyses
- Lucid presentation (written and oral) of hypotheses, opinions, facts, inferences, actions, and results
What's in it for you:
- Goal-driven, apolitical and aligned organization with great opportunities to learn from peers and founders
- Access to learning, training sessions outside of your immediate line of work
- Remote-friendly leave policies
- Access to group kindle account with latest titles
- Read about our founding principles and values. We mean them. Above all perks, these are what will make PipeCandy a great place for you to work
1. Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
2. Be both an internal inspirational leader and a powerful external voice / ambassador for us
3. Have experience in using tools like white papers and thought pieces to build the brand image
4. Be able to optimize the balance between digital and physical marketing strategies & tactics
5. Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools
that support the selling process of your products
6. Develop and take-to-market compelling value propositions that reflect the buying needs of our
target segments and persona in a timely and compelling way.
7. Demand generation develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand
for your products
8. To build a world class team and manage existing team of marketing managers, content marketers
6+ years of software(Saas) product marketing experience with at least 3 years experience in a online digital marketing
Masters in business or marketing
Very strong written communication skills
Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues and cross functional
teams, and third parties.
1. A nimbleness that reflects the culture of a dynamic and high growth young company.
2. A data driven approach to problem solving and critical thinking
3. Inspirational with a bias for action
4. Driven by a buyer’s perspective
5. Constant ownership and effective accountability.
6. Able to quickly establish trust across all contributing departments
7. Demonstrably innovative and excited by ideas.
8. Articulate, structured and influential.
What is in it for you:
Opportunity to learn, grow and be a role model for young team members
One of the best ESOP programs
Group health insurance and other financial benefits
Meritocratic culture with the promise of rapid career progression.
Experience of a growing company with a focus on the personal growth of all team members
Opportunity to work with the Founding Team.
- Training students in Digital Marketing.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web) .
As a digital marketer, your primary objective will be to facilitate the sales team through lead generation. You’ll be responsible for conceiving, driving, and implementing initiatives to increase brand presence and improve product adoption.
- Manage Organic as well as paid channels
- Set targets and build strategies to help achieve them
- Create and test content, blogs, and ads for operational efficiency
- Create and optimize landing pages to increase signups
- Develop and implement campaigns to better lead quality and beat the competition
- Perform data analysis around web traffic and other key metrics
- Monitor KPIs, and set up mechanisms to measure multiple campaigns across many online channels
- Draw meaningful conclusions from campaign data and identify potential opportunities for improvement
- Communicate with team members on campaign developments, timelines, and results
- 4+ years of experience in Digital Marketing or a similar position preferred
- Experience in B2B, eCommerce and SaaS is preferred
- Relevant Bachelor's degree preferred
- Great design sense is a must for this position
- Proven experience building campaign strategies from scratch and executing them
- Basic knowledge of analytics tools and the ability to set up tracking/reporting mechanisms to capture key metrics
- Experience working with data
- Experience working with international markets is preferred
Zoop.one is Looking for a Talented App Marketer who will create and execute effective acquisition strategies, launch new marketing programs, build relationships with networks and publishers, and optimise activities for return on investment and cost-efficiency.
Job Brief :
Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile app paid advertising initiatives to drive adoption and engagement of our mobile app.
Responsible for managing online advertising and display campaigns, preferably third party app advertising campaigns with mobile ad networks
Plan, execute and manage the daily content of various channels (local and international), including social media, mobile app and video etc.
Creating strategies for generating bold and innovative ideas for growth via paid channels
managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimising campaigns, analysing traffic data and solving problems).
Responsible for tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyse key metrics including cost to acquire, quality of the traffic by source, and return on investment.
Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained.
Identify and manage new & existing content providers, including both individuals and financial corporates.
Responsible for new customer acquisition via our mobile app.
Required Skills and Experience:
Must have experience in Mobile App marketing, UAC and app install campaigns on various paid and owned media like Google, Facebook, Apple Search Ads, etc
Worked on Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Clevertap and other popular tools for mobile attribution, acquisition, re-engagement..
Must have experience in paid mobile app marketing, mobile marketing, digital marketing, and/or display and search marketing..
Should understand the concepts of Lifetime value of a user (LTV) and its application.
Must have experience in delivering customer acquisition growth and optimisation across key metrics.
At least 3+ years of experience in App Marketing/ digital marketing/ financial editorial /Content Management .
Data-driven mindset with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Experience Working within the Fintech ecosystem is a must.
Start date: As soon as possible / Location: Tardeo Mumbai
About the Company:
STAC Fine Jewellery is a young ecommerce startup launched in April 2018 with the vision of creating fine jewellery in 18 kt gold that can be worn everyday. You can learn more at www.stacfinejewellery.com. We are looking at adopting a digital first strategy and taking advantage of the fast changing tech environment. If you are someone who is not afraid to try new things, someone with strong analytical and problem solving skills along with an entrepreneurial positive attitude then read forward!
We are looking for an ambitious Ecommerce Manager with hands-on technical and e-commerce business expertise. The person should have a solid foundation in Shopify and should be able to contribute to marketing and design projects with a tech perspective. He/She will work closely with the Co-founders to optimize the user experience while implementing tech related strategies to increase online revenue and brand awareness.
- Front-End Development: Conceptualizing, creating, and updating major parts of the customer facing website
- Back-End Web Development: Creating and maintaining external web-based tools & software by adding functionality and ensuring communication with 3rd party services and apps
- Oversee and execute digital marketing for the company including Social Media Ads & google ads
- Execute e-commerce campaigns like price markdowns, promo and referral codes, coupons, affiliate marketing etc.
- Lead technical implementation for SEO and SEM
- Oversee and execute data driven email and SMS marketing including tracking and analysis
Data Analytics and Optimizations
- Perform analysis that answer questions about our customers, their particulars and preferences
- Identify and use efficient tools to segment the customer data in order to support and drive business decisions
- Analyze e-commerce KPIs to identify opportunities and use tools like A/B test to optimize the outcomes
- Optimize the customer journey through quantitative and qualitative customer feedback, and improve the on-site experience by troubleshooting site-related incidents like bugs, broken images, load speed etc.
- Track industry and competitive best practices, examine performance and develop creative action plans within the e-commerce business.
- Must have experience with the Shopify ecommerce website platform, with web analytics tools and associated apps that can be used with Shopify
- Understanding of digitals ad tactics (Instagram + Facebook), Google ad words, SEO and SEM is a must
- Experience with digital analytics specifically Google Analytics is a must
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Google sheets
- Equipped with creative thinking and analytical skills
- Up to date with the latest technology trends and innovations
- Written and oral English proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience in web development
- Highly motivated and a self starter with an ability to meet deadlines and work independently