We are looking for a talented and motivated engineer to join our fleet and help us solve real-world problems in this exciting field. Join us and share the dream of building the next generation online platform for the Auto industry.
What you'll do :
- Design and architect our core components
- End to end systems development
- Ownership of complete systems from development till production and maintenance
- Infrastructure management on AWS
Technologies you'll use :
- Microservices, AWS, Java, Spring-boot
- PostgreSQL, Redis
- Kafka, RabbiMQ
- Any cool piece of technology that you can bring onboard.
What you are :
- You love technology and always open to learning new tools
- You are a self-starter
- You are proficient in Java, SQL
- You have good knowledge of Databases: RDBMS/Document
- You have worked with server technologies: Spring / Dropwizard / Tomcat/Spring Boot
- You have a good understanding of REST API design
- You believe in clean and maintainable code
GaragePlug is a transportation cloud-based platform that assists service organizations in increasing their operational efficiency and creating a memorable customer experience that will win a client for life. Specifically, GaragePlug helps these organizations win customers for life by providing them with an unforgettable experience.
It was established in 2017 by seasoned professionals in the automotive business, and it is now being supported and extended by hundreds of industry experts. Its one-of-a-kind digital customer engagement and operations management system was developed with careful consideration given to all of the potential obstacles that a company that provides automotive service may face. Currently relied on by hundreds of enterprises across more than 12 countries, GaragePlug is rapidly growing internationally!
Design systems independently with minimal interaction from the architects
Lead a team of software developers to implement systems
Continuously find ways to increase the quality of the code
Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to
Anticipates problems and future technical needs and takes necessary steps to address issues.
Enthusiastically follow industry trends and developments
Understands how various technology and tools work so that the team picks the right tool for the
You will be a part of the engineering team who focuses on user onboarding, licensing, marketplace stores, Sales analytics dashboard and CRM’s integrations.
Your role at Trimpixel
- Design, develop, and maintain integrations with multiple file types, existing software packages
- Build software for a first-class onboarding experience
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and engineering teams for requirements through to delivery
- Design and implement marketplace, Sales Analytics Pipeline and CRM integrations
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
If you are looking for a relaxed job, then this is not the startup to work for.
- The Architect/ Lead Backend Engineer will handle the digital experience from inception to go-live model.
- The role holder is expected to create a vision and roadmap for the digital experience to provide best in class customer experience for each of the product solutions handled. The role holder will play a critical role in leading the innovation and growth of our front end web and mobile platforms.
- Must be from Good Companies and have been working on high Scale of Traffic
- Proficiency in engineering practices and writing high quality code, with expertise in either one of Java or Groovy or Go.
- 3+ years of experience building microservices.
- Strong experience in architecting and building distributed systems, scalability, and availability
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance
- Strong knowledge of cloud technologies like AWS/Google Cloud/Azure
- Good understanding of RxJava or Actors framework
- Proficient with RDBMS
- Strong knowledge on data stores, database design, data modelling and SQL queries
- Extensive experience building and owning large- scale distributed backend systems
- Experience working with three or more of : Unix/Linux environments, Distributed and parallel systems, Workflow automation, CI/CD Platform development, Cloud platforms development e.g. AWS/GCP, Kubernetes/Container platforms based development
• More than 3+ years of experience developing serverless applications using public
cloud like Google Cloud/ AWS
• Knowledge of Node. js and frameworks available for it.
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
• Distributed system development with an understanding of latency, scalability, scheduling, asynchronous programming, and reliability
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Experience with services common to serverless architectures, like: AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, IAM, Firebase Real Time Database, Google Cloud SQL, Cloud Tasks.
It’s a bonus if you have worked on Google Cloud Project and Firebase.
• Solid Experience with NoSQL and SQL databases is required with proven experience of creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
• Experience with deploying, maintaining, debugging live systems, and end-to-end testing and analysis
• Experienced in creating micro-services based architectures, reusable components
• Experience building REST APIs and other common application architectures on the above services
• Experience building data processing pipelines
• Solid understanding of code, design, and development practices
• General comfort in exploring, assessing, and learning new frameworks
• High levels of integrity and professionalism, and an ability to channel maximum amounts of energy into the role delivering premium customer service at all times
• Adhere to different Project Management methodologies (Agile etc) and leverage different CI/CD tools
Extra Gems for:
• Google, AWS and/or Industry certifications.
• Familiarity with object storage such as AWS S3, Firebase Storage, in-memory caches such as Redis
• Demonstrated performance of threat modeling, risk assessment techniques, code reviews in the context of DevSecOps security
• Knowledge of Application Monitoring using tools like Google Stackdriver
• Broad familiarity with other languages like J2EE, Python as we write some code in these as well.
• Experience with Github and advanced Github features.
• Experience of working in Product industry
• Open source contributions, interesting hobby projects.
Your responsibilities would include:
• Your primary focus will be the development of reliable server-side logic that would be used by millions of users daily.
• Augmenting an in-house authoritative serverless real-time multiplayer gaming backend catering lakhs of events every second.
• Designing, implementing and optimising low-latency, high-availability, secure and performant system for our end-user; ensuring “awesome” user-experience.
• Defining and maintaining the database, keeping in mind high performance and responsiveness to all requests-rate.
• Have the ownership of designing architecture, developing, maintaining,
debugging, scaling live backend services.
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
• You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++.
• You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
• You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities
• You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
• You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
• You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
• You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
• You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
• You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
• You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
• You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
• You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
• Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
• Excellent programming skills in any object oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
• Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
Working experience of Java, Spring and Hibernate is must
Working experience of customizing Hybris Accelerators
Proficient in Hybris core concepts and commerce concepts including, but not limited to, Hybris PCM Data Modeling, Endeca/SOLR, WCMS/ Customer
Experience Manager, Cockpits, Cron jobs, internationalization,
personalization, security concepts and REST.
Proficient in catalog, order management, promotions, B2B commerce.
Should have experience of handling multi/Omni-channel architecture
through related Hybris Channel management modules.
Good understanding of integration patterns/methodologies of Hybris with
Organic SEO Search, Faceted Search and Commerce Search.
Should have exposure on the continuous integration build tools and code quality tools
Working experience of Integration with external services such as payment gateways, Order management solution using Web services such as REST and SOAP
Working experience of SOLR Search Engine is a plus
- We are hiring Java Developers with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience with test-driven development.
Write “clean”, well designed code.
Working with any MVC framework of PHP (any MVC Framework preferable)
Writing PHP based RESTful API
Brainstorm and communicating technology ideas and issues with peers and management
Multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities
Will work independently with minimal supervision