Deep Learning Jobs in Pune
Experience: 3+ Years
Experience applying statistical methods (distribution analysis, classification, clustering, etc.).
The individual requires excellent analytical skills required to mine data, develop algorithms and then analyze results to determine decisions or actions
At least good experience in using data science with a focus on deep neural nets, statistics, empirical data analysis, machine learning and Natural Language Processing
Solid knowledge of various statistical techniques and experience using machine learning algorithms
Ability to come up with solutions to loosely defined business problems by leveraging pattern detection over potentially large datasets
Excellent relationship management skills with senior stakeholders is paramount
Experience in practical data processing, data mining, text mining and information retrieval tasks
● Frame ML / AI use cases that can improve the company’s product
● Implement and develop ML / AI / Data driven rule based algorithms as software items
● For example, building a chatbot that replies an answer from relevant FAQ, and
reinforcing the system with a feedback loop so that the bot improves
Must have skills:
● Data extraction and ETL
● Python (numpy, pandas, comfortable with OOP)
● Knowledge of basic Machine Learning / Deep Learning / AI algorithms and ability to
● Good understanding of SDLC
● Deployed ML / AI model in a mobile / web product
● Soft skills : Strong communication skills & Critical thinking ability
Good to have:
● Full stack development experience
B.Tech. / B.E. degree in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering
An experienced and hands-on Technical Architect to lead our Video analytics & Surveillance product
• An ideal candidate would have worked in large scale video platforms (Youtube, Netflix, Hotstar, etc) or Surveillance softwares
• As a Technical Architect, you are hands-on and also a top contributor to the product development
• Leading teams under time-sensitive projects
• Expert level Python programming language skills is a MUST
• Hands-on experience with Deep Learning & Machine learning projects is a MUST
• Has to experience in design and development of products
• Review code & mentor team in improving the quality and efficiency of the delivery
• Ability to troubleshoot and address complex technical problems.
• Has to be a quick learner & ability to adapt to increasing customer demands
• Hands-on experience in design and deploying large scale docker and Kubernetes
• Can lead a technically strong team in sharpening the product further
• Strong design capability with microservices-based architecture and its pitfalls
• Should have worked in large scale data processing systems
• Good understanding of DevOps processes
• Familiar with Identity management, Authorization & Authentication frameworks
• Possesses very strong Software Design, enterprise networking systems, advanced problem-solving skills
• Experience writing technical architecture documents
Responsibilities for Data Scientist/ NLP Engineer
Work with customers to identify opportunities for leveraging their data to drive business
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
• Basic data cleaning and annotation for any incoming raw data.
• Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue
generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
• Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
• Deployment of ML model in production.
Qualifications for Junior Data Scientist/ NLP Engineer
• BS, MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
• 3+ Years of experience in Data Science/Machine Learning.
• Experience with programming language Python.
• Familiar with at least one database query language, such as SQL
• Knowledge of Text Classification & Clustering, Question Answering & Query Understanding,
Search Indexing & Fuzzy Matching.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating acrossteams.
• Willing to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
• Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques:
GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, NLP, etc.
• Experience with chatbots would be bonus but not required
- 3+ years of experience in Machine Learning
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Engineering/Science.
- Bachelors/Masters in Engineering/Mathematics/Statistics with sound knowledge of programming and computer concepts.
- 10 and 12th acedemics 70 % & above.
- Strong Python/ programming skills
- Good conceptual understanding of Machine Learning/Deep Learning/Natural Language Processing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be able to manage team, meet project deadlines and interface with clients.
- Should be able to work across different domains and quickly ramp up the business processes & flows & translate business problems into the data solutions
Aikon Labs Pvt Ltd is a start-up focused on Realizing Ideas. One such idea is iEngage.io , our Intelligent Engagement Platform. We leverage Augmented Intelligence, a combination of machine-driven insights & human understanding, to serve a timely response to every interaction from the people you care about.
Get in touch If you are interested.
Do you have a passion to be a part of an innovative startup? Here’s an opportunity for you - become an active member of our core platform development team.
● Quickly research the latest innovations in Machine Learning, especially with respect to
Natural Language Understanding & implement them if useful
● Train models to provide different insights, mainly from text but also other media such as Audio and Video
● Validate the models trained. Fine-tune & optimise as necessary
● Deploy validated models, wrapped in a Flask server as a REST API or containerize in docker containers
● Build preprocessing pipelines for the models that are bieng served as a REST API
● Periodically, test & validate models in use. Update where necessary
Role & Relationships
We consider ourselves a team & you will be a valuable part of it. You could be reporting to a Senior member or directly to our Founder, CEO
We don’t discriminate. As long as you have the required skill set & the right attitude
Upto two years of experience, preferably working on ML. Freshers are welcome too!
● Strong understanding of Java / Python
● Clarity on concepts of Data Science
● A strong grounding in core Machine Learning
● Ability to wrangle & manipulate data into a processable form
● Knowledge of web technologies like Web server (Flask, Django etc), REST API's
● Experience with deep learning
● Experience with frameworks like Scikit-Learn, Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras
● Knowledge of NLP libraries such as NLTK, spacy, gensim.
● Knowledge of NLP models such as Wod2vec, Glove, ELMO, Fasttext
● An aptitude to solve problems & learn something new
● Highly self-motivated
● Analytical frame of mind
● Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
Once we meet, we shall make an offer depending on how good a fit you are & the experience you already have
Roles & Responsibilities:
· You will be involved in every part of the project lifecycle, right from identifying the business problem and proposing a solution, to data collection, cleaning, and preprocessing, to training and optimizing ML/DL models and deploying them to production.
· You will often be required to design and execute proof-of-concept projects that can demonstrate business value and build confidence with CloudMoyo’s clients.
· You will be involved in designing and delivering data visualizations that utilize the ML models to generate insights and intuitively deliver business value to CXOs.
Desired Skill Set:
· Candidates should have strong Python coding skills and be comfortable working with various ML/DL frameworks and libraries.
· Hands-on skills and industry experience in one or more of the following areas is necessary:
1) Deep Learning (CNNs/RNNs, Reinforcement Learning, VAEs/GANs)
2) Machine Learning (Regression, Random Forests, SVMs, K-means, ensemble methods)
3) Natural Language Processing
4) Graph Databases (Neo4j, Apache Giraph)
5) Azure Bot Service
6) Azure ML Studio / Azure Cognitive Services
7) Log Analytics with NLP/ML/DL
· Previous experience with data visualization, C# or Azure Cloud platform and services will be a plus.
· Candidates should have excellent communication skills and be highly technical, with the ability to discuss ideas at any level from executive to developer.
· Creative problem-solving, unconventional approaches and a hacker mindset is highly desired.