Audit Jobs in Kolkata
Skills: Statutory audit, accounting standards, standards on auditing, companies act, CARO.
Working knowledge of IND AS
Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica Change Data Capture, Azure SQL, Azure Data Lake
Minimum of 15 years of Experience with Informatica ETL, Database technologies Experience with Azure database technologies including Azure SQL Server, Azure Data Lake Exposure to Change data capture technology Lead and guide development of an Informatica based ETL architecture. Develop solution in highly demanding environment and provide hands on guidance to other team members. Head complex ETL requirements and design. Implement an Informatica based ETL solution fulfilling stringent performance requirements. Collaborate with product development teams and senior designers to develop architectural requirements for the requirements. Assess requirements for completeness and accuracy. Determine if requirements are actionable for ETL team. Conduct impact assessment and determine size of effort based on requirements. Develop full SDLC project plans to implement ETL solution and identify resource requirements. Perform as active, leading role in shaping and enhancing overall ETL Informatica architecture and Identify, recommend and implement ETL process and architecture improvements. Assist and verify design of solution and production of all design phase deliverables. Manage build phase and quality assure code to ensure fulfilling requirements and adhering to ETL architecture.
Top IT MNC
- 15+ years of Experience in OFSAA Financial Solution Data Foundation and OFSAA Regulatory reporting solutions
- Expert in enterprise solution architecture and design
- Strong understanding in the OFSAA Data Model, Dimension Management and Enterprise Data Warehouse Knowledge.
- Strong Understanding of OFSAA instrument balances reconciliation with General Ledger Summary Level balances
- Experience in defining and build the OFSAA data architecture and sourcing strategy to ensure data accuracy, integrity and quality.
- Understanding of Banking treasury products, US Fed regulatory etc.
- Strong understanding of data lineage. building
- Strong in OFSAA Data Management Tools Knowledge (F2T/T2T/PLT/SCD’s).
- Experience in Business rules configurations in OFSAA framework
- Strong Experience in deploying OFSAA platform (OFSAAI – OFSAA Infrastructure) and installation of OFSAA application - preferably OFSAA 8.x onwards.
One of our Premium Client
- Work with Salesforce Tech Lead on requirements gathering/design workshops and define system design and solutions to be implemented on the Salesforce Platform
- Responsible for designing/configuring, developing, testing, training, documenting, and deploying high-quality code and adhering to best practices on the platform
- Design, develop and integrate Salesforce apps and components with back-office systems such as ERP systems using modern web tools and technologies
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during various stages of project delivery, including during deployment and implementation in production environments
- Provide system administration support for the Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects, and workflow
- Creating and maintaining system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications documentation
- Review Salesforce Release Notes to have familiarity with new additions and enhancements
Should have good knowledge in Magento 2
- An experienced developer in working with databases and designing data models.
- Industry experience in building applications and services in OutSystems for web and/or mobile.
- At least 2+ years' experience as OutSystems Developer
- A keen problem-solving mindset to meet the needs of our customers.
- Ideally have OutSystems Certification: Web Associate Developer or Higher.
Full Stack Fitness Brand
Founded in 2015 by a CII member and serial entrepreneur, our client is democratizing and digitizing the Indian health & fitness ecosystem by offering workouts close to your home, office or your favorite neighborhood.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be establishing and nurturing relationships that fill the business pipeline with prospective gyms/ fitness centres; increase partner base.
What you will do:
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with on-boarded service professionals and resolving their queries in real time.
- Creating business development strategies; identifying roadblocks and driving new business from conception through the closure
- Negotiating new partnerships and business alliances; managing and retaining relationships with existing gyms/fitness centres
- Imparting necessary training to on-boarded service professionals on how to use the company's product to their maximum advantage - Website, App, CRM
- Generating leads and cold call prospective gyms/ fitness centres; take a lead on escalations
- Ensuring smooth backend operations and timely pay-outs to partners (gyms and fitness studios) across allotted city
What you need to have:
- You have at least 2-3 years’ experience within sales, strategic partnerships, business development and/ or commercial strategy.
- You are a result driven individual with an instinct for measuring ROI at each stage and making informed decisions, backed by relevant data.
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills to develop and nurture client relationships.
- You are good at building relationships and can forge strong connections at all levels within an organization
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- Proficient in English and Hindi
- Strong presentation skills.
- Should have sound knowledge of PowerPoint and MS excel
Mandatory Skills required:
1. Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements for QlikView
2. Perform detailed analysis of source systems and source system data and model that data in
3. Design, develop, and test QlikView scripts to import data from source systems, data feeds, flat files
to create Qlik marts
4. Proficiency with QlikView Scripting, use of complex QlikView functions,
advanced QlikView Expressions, experience with complex data models and optimization of data
model for query performance to create Qlik Marts
5. Architecture optimization ( includes hardware sizing , security setup , performance tuning )
6. Development of Qlikview/ QlikSense
Experience in Guidewire BC/CC/PC Configuration/Integration.
Hands on GW Implementation Proficiency and Experience in GW Configuration Development
Expertise configuring and developing several areas of BillingCenter/Policy center/Claim center including but not limited to – Account/Policy/Producer Handling, Various Plan Types, Billing Instructions, Charges, Charge Patterns, Charge Invoicing, Invoice Items, Direct/List/Agency Bill Processing, Premium Reporting, Holds and write-offs, Handling of Trouble Tickets/ Collaterals and Return Premium, Funds Tracking and Contacts.
Robust understanding of BillingCenter DataModel
Experience in GW Configuration Development (GOSU, Rules Engine, Data Model, PCF, Workflow, Product Model development)
Experience with XML, GUnit, Jenkins, GIT/Subversion/TFS, Code Coverage and Code Scan Plugin/Tools
Experience with Application Servers like WebSphere, Weblogic, JBoss and/or Tomcat
at Webvio Technologies Private Limited
Job brief for Website
The sole responsibility of the web consultant will be to
reach out to the clients, through a thorough process of calling with web-based software’s. Besides being fluent in English, with a good
accent, they should have marketing tenacity, to illustrate the services and
convince the clients for using those services for their convenience. Candidates,
who have some knowledge in several spheres of services like digital marketing,
software and website development, will get some preferences.
Excellent communication skill and fluency in the English language.
At least 8month to 3yrs of Exp. required in any outbound sales process(international bpo)
Basic knowledge in computer operation.
Must have experienced in website sales process or must have experienced in any outbound sales process in international bpo
Candidates should be comfortable to work in Nightshift.
Qualification: Min 12th pass
Night Shift: 9:00pm - 6:00 am
Job Location: Ecosuite Business Tower Suite# 301, 3rd Floor Plot No-II, D/22, AAII, Newtown, near to CC2 Kolkata, West Bengal 700136
salary 1st of every month
15 comp off leave
24 CL in a year
1 B Day leave
Alternate Saturday and Sunday fixed off.
Salary: 13k-23 / Month , Negotiable for experienced
Mechanical Designing, Drawing Reading and Interpretation, Concept Design, Detailing, Assembly, Preparation of Shop Loading Drawings & Coordinating With Manufacturing at Factory
AutoCAD Knowlesge is a must