Internal audit Jobs in Chennai
JOB SUMMARY: The Senior Associate supports the Data Analytics Manager by proposing relevant analytics procedures/tools, executing the analytics and also developing visualization outputs for audits, continuous monitoring/auditing and IA initiatives. The individual’s responsibilities include -
Understanding audit and/or project objectives and assisting the manager in preparing the plan and timelines.
Working with the Process/BU/IA teams for gathering requirements for continuous monitoring/auditing projects.
Working with Internal audit project teams to understand the analytics requirements for audit engagements.
Independently build pilot/prototype, determine appropriate visual tool and design the views to meet project objectives.
Proficient in data management and data mining.
Highly skilled on visualization tools like Qlik View, Qlik Sense, Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx etc.
Working with Data Analytics Manager to develop analytics program aligned to the overall audit plan.
Showcasing analytics capability to Process management teams to increase adoption of continuous monitoring.
Establishing and maintaining relationships with all key stakeholders of internal audit.
Coaching other data analysts on analytics procedures, coding and tools.
Taking a significant and active role in developing and driving Internal Audit Data Analytics quality and knowledge sharing to enhance the value provided to Internal Audit stakeholders.
Ensuring timely and accurate time tracking.
Continuously focusing on self-development by attending trainings, seminars and acquiring relevant certifications.
at Uber9 Business Process Services Pvt Ltd
Vakilsearch is a people-first organisation that thrives on the enthusiasm of our team to execute our mission to the satisfaction of our customers. Towards this end, we stress on creating an optimal work-life balance and inculcating a strong sense of team spirit that stems from enthusiasm and good vibes. When you work at Vakilsearch, you don't just become an employee, you become family, and we always coalesce around each other to ensure a strong sense of family.
Please find the criteira:
The key responsibilities are to handle private limited company compliances and manage 1000+ clients; to build motivated and high performing teams through effective leadership.
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Do valuation for clients.
- Prepare Statement of Accounts (SOA).
- Prepare ITR filing.
- Preparation of Financial Statements.
- Providing Financial and Legal Advice.
- Certifications like Net worth, Revenue certificate, SSL certificate etc.
- Manage escalations from clients.
- File Form 15CA/CB.
- Conduct verification.
- Handle Futures & Options., Construction Co. Accounts or any other complicated accounting.
- Undertake Tax Audits.
- Manage a team.
II Tools & Resources required:
CA – Qualified.
- Nature of Experience: Experience in handling private limited company compliances, accounting and taxation.
- Length of Experience: 1 - 2 years.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Conceptual understanding of accounting, IT, GST, and accounting standards.
- Visible Leadership skills – can motivate others to achieve.
- Strong professionally – credible with integrity.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadline
IV Location: Chennai.
V Additional information:
- Preference will be given to those with Articleship experience from Audit firms.
- Candidates proficient in Hindi language will be given higher preference.