Internal audit Jobs in Hyderabad
Company – PricewaterhouseCoopers (MNC Group)
About PWC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) -PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. PwC ranks as the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG. PwC firms operate in 157 countries, 742 locations, with 276,000 people.
Job Role - Randstad Payroll (Client Inhouse)
Interview Process – Video Call Interview or Telephonic Interview
Salary – Best in Industry
Requirement - Consultant and Experience Consultant
Qualification - CA qualified/sCA semi-qualified
Travelling - Yes
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for internal audit procedures and work programs for clients
- Execute the assignment as per internal standards
- Drafting of report as per internal standards
- Ensuring compliance with Audit Standards & completing audits within timelines.
- Good Comm. skills so as to communicate with clients independently on audit matters
at Prolifics Corporation
At Prolifics, we are currently implementing multiple solutions on SAP Performance Test Engineers and we are looking to hire talented SAP Performance Testing for our development center in India. This position would be based out of location and is a permanent position.
If you are looking for a high growth company with rock-solid stability, if you thrive in the energetic atmosphere of high-profile projects, we want to talk to you today! Let’s connect and explore possibilities of having you onboard the Prolifics team!
Job Title: SAP Performance Test Engineers
Primary skills: 5+ Years into SAP ABAP/SD
Educational Qualification: B. Tech/BE/MTech/MCA/M.Sc.
- Should have 6-8 years of experience in SAP Performance Testing
- Should be good at SAP ABAP
- Need to have good communication and presentation skills
- Good have experience in Performance test tools
- Responsible to review the code and conduct performance testing
If you are interested to know more, please send an updated copy of your resume
Prolifics Corporation Limited is a Global Technology Solutions Provider with presence across North America (USA and Canada), Europe (UK and Germany), Middle East & Asia. In India, we have off shore development centers: 3 in Hyderabad & 1 in Pune.
For more than 40 years, Prolifics has transformed enterprises of all sizes including over 100 Fortune 1000 companies by solving their complex IT challenges. Our clients include Fortune 50 and Fortune 100 companies across a broad range of industries including Financial Services, Insurance, Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Manufacturing and Retail. We rank consistently in Dream Companies to Work For and Dream Employer of the Year ranking from World HRD Congress, ranked 7 in 2019.
We encourage you to visit us on www.prolifics.com or follow us on Twitter,LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and other social media to know more about us.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Good understanding of QA methodology, automation expertise and ability to code.
- Experience and thorough understanding of software development life cycles (SDLC) and software testing life cycle (STLC).
- Candidates should be comfortable with using Google suite and Ms Office.
- The candidate will be required to analyze test cases, Suggest fixes, identify functional problems and document technical issues and solutions.
- Develop, Executes the test cases and Report Bugs
- Send regular status reports, on bugs and functionality, tested
- Records test results, screenshots, etc. (failed ones)
- Creates the test report and Conduct post-testing clean-up
- Run the regression tests
- Support with any kind of interviewing process as required
- Assist in implementing and maintaining a CI/CD solution using tools like Jenkins, Git, Maven.
- You will participate in design and specification reviews, and use this information to design test plans.
- You will promote QA productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices.
- Conduct post-testing clean-up
- Reset testing environment
- Records test results, screenshots, etc. (failed ones)
- Creates the test report
- Run the regression tests
- Good Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database queries and working
- Capable of understanding Software Architectures
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or computer engineering.
- Must have proven experience of 4-7 years of Industry experience.
- Previous work experience as a test engineer.
- Familiarity with testing tools including JIRA and Trello.
- Expertise in Google Suite (especially G sheets)
- Extensive knowledge of engineering and testing procedures.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- High-level technical writing skills.
at Mirabel Technologies, Inc
Candidate should ideally be a B.E/B.Tech graduate with around 3 to 5 years of experience, with core T-SQL scripting , performance tuning, SSIS, NOSQL skills. The current role requires a core T-SQL , NoSQL and SSIS developer. The SQL Developer will be responsible for:
- Creating & designing database and all database objects such as tables, views, StoredProcedures, functions etc.
- Writing and troubleshooting simple to complex SQL scripts, stored procedures, views, functions, etc. as per the requirement.
- Troubleshooting and fixing all performance issues with respect to databases (objects & scripts).
- SQL Query tuning and performance tuning.
- Develop/migrate existing scripts to SSIS.
- Maintaining referential integrity, domain integrity and column integrity by using the available options such as constraints, etc.
- Maintaining database objects (like tables, views,Stored Procedures) performance by following the tuning tips like normalization, indexes, etc.
- Importing and exporting the data from different sources using tools, writing required scripts.
- Works closely with other members of the team to accomplish the projects.
- Assists project teams to design and develop core business components utilizing industry-accepted analysis and design standards.
- Provides and/or assists with, project management and project leadership.
- Create and maintain documentation for all the projects.
- Working with NOSQL databases (Mostly on MongoDB) .
TSQL, SQL, NoSQL, Performance Tuning, SSIS, Import & Export of data from different data sources and from different formats.
- 3+ years of professional experience in working with MSSQL Server 2008 and above.
- 3+ years of professional experience in writing TSQL scripts.
- Thorough experience in SQL query tuning and performance tuning.
- Experience in developing and maintaining SSIS packages.
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases. MongoDB would be preferable.
- Fluent knowledge of MSSQL server DBA.
- Should be a good team player and should possess good attitude and work ethics.
- Should possess excellent communication and written skills.
- MSSQL DBA.
- NOSQL, MongoDB
at Ttec digital
Position: SFDC Developer (Salesforce Developer)
Experience: 4+ Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Mandatory Skills: Salesforce with 4+ years with Lightning, Aura/LWC one is mandatory.
Job Description – Senior Salesforce Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Ability to identify, build, and integrate various technologies to provide client solutions and associate applications using SalesForce.com and other technologies
· Participate and collaborate on the design
· Provide input to and guidance on technical design, integration, development, configuration, and customization efforts, and document as required
· Develop high-quality solutions based on specifications as indicated in the design
· Test all items developed before turning them over to the testing team and client
· Support deployment activities
· Ability to collaborate with others and create and maintain positive relationships with multiple internal groups to support ongoing project development
· Ability to effectively deliver results on several development projects
· Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
· Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
· Achieve and Maintain Service Cloud Consultant and Developer Certifications
· B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
· 4 to 8 years of development experience
· 4+ years of Implementation, Design, Configuration and Development experience within Salesforce is required
· Solid understanding of the overall architecture of the Salesforce platform
· Experience with Salesforce platform - Sales/Service cloud, Force.com, Administration/Configuration, Apex, Visualforce, Force.com APIs, data loader, Lightning
· Salesforce Force.com Platform Developer 1 & 2 certifications
· Experience with Agile methodology
· Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to "go the extra mile"
· Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
· Proven time management skills in a dynamic development environment
· Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political and geographic environments
· Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Developer Certifications, Marketing Cloud
· CRM, Interaction Management, CTI, Case Management and Technologies that support these
at Interface Alliances
provide right information and advice on study opportunities and visa
application for International Institutions.
• Submit applications to the educational institutions, obtain offers and facilitate
• Follow- up with potential students and maximise conversion by submitting
applications and finalising enrolments.
• Maintain proper and comprehensive records and documentations including the
ability to learn on own initiatives and research best study options for students.
• Assist in organizing exhibitions and other promotional activities
• Proactively connect with existing and potential students via various
communications channels such as email, phone and in person
• Maintain professional relationship with students, internal offices staff and
educational institutional representatives.
• Undertake work as decided by the senior heads or the Director of of the
company and meet the assigned targets.
• An ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, students and other
members of the public of all age groups and social backgrounds.
1) Experience customizing Salesforce CPQ application.
2) Strong with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, Visual force,
Chatter, Apex Data Loader etc.
3) Have directly involved in managing the releases of various salesforce applications - with deepdive
understanding of packages and change sets.
4) Have hands-on experience working with Salesforce API [Tooling API, Metadata API, Canvas, Rest/ SOAP
API, Bulk API etc.,]
5) Have hands-on experience in developing and architecting enterprise applications on Java / J2EE
6) Strong Problem Solving and communication skills.
7) SFDC Certifications Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, DEV
8) Must have been part of publishing at least 1 app on AppExchange and understanding of AppExchange
security review requirements
9) Implemented Continuous Integration for one of the Force.com applications.
10) In-depth knowledge and experience in developing Salesforce1 Mobile solutions (Apps).
11) Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the
Salesforce/CPQ platform & out of the box capabilities.
12) Experience in CPQ, Merge Service e: Configuration and Pricing APIs.
13) Proficiency in Salesforce.com development environment including Force.com IDE, migration tools,
SOSL, SOQL and Webservice
A leading service based MNC
Oracle forms and report
Oracle Forms and Reports-L2,
As a Senior Developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module.
You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles.
You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
You should have in-depth knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language.
You should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
You should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.
The PL-SQL & Oracle forms Developer would need to have at least 5+ years of experience.
Ready to work in the US shift 12 PM to 9.30 PM IST.
As developer, you will proactively identify solutions for gaps in business processes and systems and support functions based upon identified business requirements and provide analytical and problem solving expertise to resolve business and systems issues.
Ensure that the best practices are fulfilled to increase the quality and maintain high service standards. Should take end to end responsibility for services.
• Development knowledge on : PL-SQL and Oracle Forms
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
• Ability to handle Client requirements, creating design document and walk them with client
• Open mindset, positive attitude, logical thinking, self -starter (take initiative).
• Ability to work under pressure and proactively in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
Should be a team player, ability to multitask, good interpersonal & communication skills
at Antra Inc
at PAGO Analytics India Pvt Ltd
MEAN Stack Developer
- Must have minimum 2+ Years of experience on Mongodb, Express JS, Angular and NodeJS
- Must have been working on mobile and web applications
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Added advantage with work on Hybrid framework like Ionic
- Added advantage if worked in Game Projects
Understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods. Ability to develop
POWER BI Min 2+ years of hand on experience in POWER BI Reports and dashboard development, MS SSAS, MS SSAS & POWER BI Candidate
Should have hands on experience on writing complex SQL queriesworkflows using PowerApps and Microsoft PowerAutomate.
Customizing SharePoint lists and disparate systems with PowerApps Knowledge of PowerApps and PowerAutomate licensing Automating business processes with Microsoft PowerAutomate.
Automating business processes with Microsoft PowerAutomate.
Ability to create custom connectors for Microsoft PowerAutomate.
Experience with API or rest services integrations.
Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data source Understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods