Internal audit Jobs in Mumbai
For CA Firm
Greeting from MNR
Urgent opening - Assistant / Senior Manager - International Direct Tax
Skills - International Direct Tax,
Location - Mumbai
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / JOB PROFILE :
We are looking for someone with Direct Taxation profile, an articulate, fast learner with good research and interpretation skills. The profile offers a great combination of advisory and compliance work. It also gives a great opportunity to someone who is looking to advance his/her career in International Taxation. Adequate Training will be given to the CA in DTAA and FEMA laws.
[95% Individual Tax and 5% Corporate Tax work]
Advisory: 1. Advising NRI clients on Domestic Tax, DTAA, FEMA & Legal matters 2. Handling complex queries from Banks & NRI Clients – Tax, DTAA, FEMA & related compliances 3. Residential Status and allied Tax Planning for NRI/RNOR clients 4. Advising NRI clients on purchase /sale of immovable property in India including TDS provisions, reinvestment benefits, legal processes, etc. 5. Estate Planning through WILL/ formation of Trusts 6. Returning Indian and Recent Immigrations – Tax and FEMA advisory
7. Structuring in set up of entities in India/Dubai/Singapore/other countries considering Income tax laws, international tax laws, FEMA, and other applicable statutes 8. Assist GPK Dubai Office with queries on Tax & FEMA, if any 9. Advising on borrowing and lending in India and outside India, giving and receiving Gifts in India as per Income Tax Act and FEMA 10. Advisory on Foreign Investments like Investment under FDI, Investment through Proprietorship Concern. Compliances: 1. Preparing and supervising Income Tax Returns prepared by Juniors 2. Tax Liability and Advance Tax computations prepared by juniors of HNI and other NRI/RNOR/ROR clients 3. Attending various Notices, Scrutiny Assessment, Reassessment cases 4. Repatriation / Remittances (Form 15CA/CB) and LRS requests from Banks/ NRI Clients 5. Tax Exemption Certificate (TEC) / Lower Deduction certificate (Sec. 197) applications 6. Attending to PAN/Aadhaar card issues of NRI clients 7. Application of condonation of delay to Income Tax Department and submitting Basis of Filing Tax Return as needed for HNI clients 8. Filing RBI applications as per the provisions of FEMA and Compounding applications in the case of non-compliances under FEMA
US Tax related work (if applicable, training to be given depending on interest area/ job profile): 1. Compiling Indian Income / Assets of US taxpayers 2. Preparation of Statement of Highest Balances for reporting in FATCA (Form 8938) and FBAR (FinCEN Form 114) 3. Foreign Tax Credit applicability - Calculation of Effective Tax rate to identify “actual taxes” paid in India and advisory to avoid double taxation 4. Advisory on Gifts, Estate & Inheritance: - Implications in India and US and Tax Rates in US 5. Advisory on US Residential Status to optimize tax implications/compliances 6. Planning to reorganize/restructure US LLC and Consultancy Income received by Indian Resident therein basis tax rules in India 7. Pre-Immigration Tax Planning – to residents/worldwide clients who are looking to move to the US.
B) SECONDARY: 1. Leading a team and guiding/mentoring article clerks 2. Presentations to Banks for NRI services 3. Business Development 4. Co-ordination and communication with Lawyers/Associates for assisting clients in legal/regulatory matters 5. Preparing Standards on Tax, DTAA and FEMA
6. Development of content: • NRI Tax Services Website • Booklets/FAQs for Banks
2. LEARNINGS/KNOWLEDGE UPDATION
• Seminars on Tax & FEMA • Any Certification Courses • Reading Books: IT Act, Master Guide to IT Act, IT Rules, Commentary for typical cases, ITRs and ITDs for some cases, Companies Act, 1956 for some assignment. • Journals: ICAI’s monthly Journal for members. • Browsing Any Work – Related Websites: Institute’s Official site, Income tax site, Taxmann.com , FEMAONLINE.com 3. REPORTING STRUCTURE (DAILY, WEEKLY OR MONTHLY BASIS):
• Reporting on weekly basis • Reporting to immediate Senior on daily basis
|We have opportunities for Freshly Qualified CA's, Semi Qualified and Article with JVB & Co.|
|Join us to obtain the expertise that will enable you to accomplish your professional career goals.|
|We are specialized in :|
|1) Internal Audit / Management Audit|
|2) Enterprise Risk Management|
|3) Internal Financial Control|
|4) System Audits|
|5) Bank Audits|
|6) RERA Compliance|
|7) Forensic Audits|
Urgent Hiring Senior Manager Internal audit
Location - Mumbai
Qualifications- CA/ ICWAI/ MBA in Finance.
Key Responsibilities -
- Contribute to the Internal Audit function by identifying risks associated with business objectives and evaluating the controls in place to mitigate those risks in order to improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- Conduct audit discussions with business management to identify the root cause to obtain sustainable management action plans.
- Preparation of a concise and informative audit report to effectively communicate the findings.
- Develop a risk-based test plan by selecting appropriate audit approach, test procedures and sampling criteria based on professional judgment and departmentally defined internal audit methodology.
- Perform audit tests and prepare board reports as may be required from time to time.
- Identification of Audit universe, risk assessment of audit entities development of the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Keep abreast on the change in risk environment within / outside the organization.
Desired Candidate -
- Work experience of 4-5 years in internal audit department in banking/ financial services industry is mandatory.
- Ability to take ownership of the task assigned and work successfully under minimum supervision
- Possess a good eye for detail and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Candidate must be aware about data management via use of MIS, certain software
- Should be well versed in MS Excel & other office suite of products
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, and written (including report writing)
Interested candidates can apply asap.
thanks & regards
Company – PricewaterhouseCoopers (MNC Group)
About PWC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) -PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. PwC ranks as the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG. PwC firms operate in 157 countries, 742 locations, with 276,000 people.
Job Role - Randstad Payroll (Client Inhouse)
Interview Process – Video Call Interview or Telephonic Interview
Salary – Best in Industry
Requirement - Consultant and Experience Consultant
Qualification - CA qualified/sCA semi-qualified
Travelling - Yes
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for internal audit procedures and work programs for clients
- Execute the assignment as per internal standards
- Drafting of report as per internal standards
- Ensuring compliance with Audit Standards & completing audits within timelines.
- Good Comm. skills so as to communicate with clients independently on audit matters