• Delivers across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release,
• Interacts directly with other developers and stakeholders to conceptualize, build, test,
and release products.
• Understands the “cutting edge” technology, while delivering reliable functionality to the
• Partners with the User Experience team to build new features.
• Optimizes performance for iOS applications.
• Keeps up to date on the latest industry trends in iOS technology.
• Explains technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Provides accurate and timely estimates and work breakdown schedules.
• Creates conceptual and detailed technical design documents.
• Adopts and implements standards and best practices for software development.
• Provides 3rd-level application support for production installed components.
• minimum 3+ years of mobile app development experience.
• Demonstrable knowledge of iOS development, proficient in Swift, Xcode, and
• Detailed knowledge of iOS technologies including networking, data, and UI frameworks,
and the application lifecycle.
• Have worked on apps that are published on the App Store.
• Solid knowledge of mobile user interface development.
• Good problem solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
• Working knowledge of RESTful services.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written, including ability to work with all
• High integrity, accountability, a positive attitude, and be willing to do what it takes to
make the team successful.
• Proven ability to manage priorities and timelines.
• Extremely responsive, with a strong sense of urgency.
• Responsible, conscientious, organized, self-motivated and able to work with limited
About Innvocon Learning Solutions
Design and build application for iOS platforms
Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
Responsible for working on iOS frameworks, Xcode, Swift, Rxswift, Xcode SDK Platform tools
Responsible to work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Create and maintain software documentation
Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
Position: Lead iOS
Experience: 5 to 8 years
- Design and development of professional business applications for the iOS platform.
- Your leadership will help to continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve development efficiency.
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features in a dynamic work environment.
- You will work with external data sources/ APIs, unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Will work on fixing bugs and improving application responsiveness, quality and performance.
- Should be able to conduct multiple quality testing as a code reviewer
- Manage/mentor a small team encouraging their professional growth and maximizing their potential contributions
- Avid follower of the technology industry and current technology trends
- Setting up the architectures and frameworks that future iOS developers can come in and follow for rapid and efficient development
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift
- Experience with macOS app development and watchOS app development will be a plus.
- Experienced with iOS frameworks viz. Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Deep understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiar working with RESTful APIs, third party libraries and API, cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Solid understanding of performance tuning, threading and offline storage.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Understand code versioning tools viz. Git, Mercurial
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries are useful
- Hands on experience with code review/peer review
- Experienced in continuous integration will be plus
An Android App Developer at Rubico will be an integral part of our mobile apps development team
The Android Developer will require completing the entire Android app development lifecycle from concept stage to delivery and support the on-going feature development, as required.
- 1+ years of relevant experience working on the Android platform
- Must have strong analytical and logical skills
- Good knowledge of Android SDK development tools
- Knowledge of design patterns & design architecture like MVC, MVVM, Clean architecture
- Understand Web Services, SOAP, REST, JSON, XML
- Knowledge of SQLite, maps, location, and sensors (GPS), and multi-threaded programming
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Knowledge of publishing apps on play store
- Knowledge of Social media integration. Primarily: Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs for push notification
- Should have knowledge of version control (Git)
Good to Have
- Familiarity with Hybrid Mobile Frameworks like Flutter / ReactNative
- Understand the project by asking questions, identifying challenges and offering suggestions for improvements
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Develop Android application as per the requirements using Android SDK Tools and database
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Enforce code quality through test-driven development. Test application for bugs and undertake debugging
- Participate in scoping and sizing of development efforts and maintain appropriate up-to-date technical documentation
Own Android SDKs, working hand-in-hand with the founding team
Design and build delightful user interfaces for native apps on Android
You will be (co-) responsible for our software development kit (SDK) for Android
Building mobile apps in both Swift and Kotlin.
You work independently on your own code, but you also spend time collaborating with others.
You are involved in all stages of app development and contribute to the roadmap.
You get the freedom to experiment with new Android technology.
Ownership — advocate for projects and solutions that need to be launched ground up.
Min 2 to 4 years in developing Android applications in Java / Kotlin / C++ /Gradle/Groovy.
Worked on SDKs/Frameworks.
Strong understanding of software design patterns as well as Android specifics.
Experience with authenticated sessions using authentication tokens and have at-least
fundamental knowledge of app security.
Good to have:-
Experience with Cross-platform frameworks is a plus (React Native, Flutter, Cordova,
Have implemented security standards and guides.
Experience building applications at scale.
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs like Mobile Vision, MLKit and/or
Good understanding of garbage collection, design patterns and continuously
discover, evaluate,and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general
Job Description Android Developer:
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Degree in software development, computer science, or similar.
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
- Prior experience as an android developer will be advantageous.
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
- Unwavering curiosity.
Android Developer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Implementing measures to safeguard users' data.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company's standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Liaising with the marketing department to ensure consistency in our company's 'voice' across the board.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
• Take our iOS app to the next level
• Implement an amazing UI while working closely with the designers
• Automate unit testing for each and every part of the app
• Optimize the app for various form-factors (iPhone, iPad)
• Helping in hiring the future Imarticus Learning team
Good to Have Skills
• Deep knowledge of Swift and Objective C
• Familiarity with Apple's design principle
• Familiarity with release process on Apple's App Store
• Passionate about mobile, and good knowledge of upcoming trends in mobile space
• BE/B-TECH/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
• Atleast 1 cool app already live on Apple's App Store
• Programming experience in Swift/Objective-C
• Experience in mobile application development (iOS)
- Build beautiful, user-friendly, performant, and effective new features
- Take ownership of the company’s iOS platform
- Continuously improve stability and performance of the company’s iOS platform
- Be the user’s voice and help make product decisions
- Deliver beautiful delightful user experiences
- Exhibits knowledge and behavior to adopt Information Security and Privacy practices at their work.
- You think iOS, design for iOS, build for iOS! Technical
- At least 1.5 - 3 years experience on native iOS platform using the Cocoa framework
- Proficiency with Swift and familiarity with Objective-C
- Experience with RxSwift or Combine framework is preferred
- Strong knowledge of iOS Frameworks like Core data, CoreAnimation, etc
- Expertise with Auto-layouts for UI development
- Experience building a modular code base in MVVM Team Building & Leadership
- Want to interact with all levels of the company including senior leaders and cross-functional teams
- Love problem solving and thrive on handling multiple projects and tasks
- Foster strong professional relationships with the full organization
To ensure success as an iOS Developer, you should have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Objective-C, and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding iOS Developer should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
iOS Developer Responsibilities:
Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
Fixing application bugs before final release.
Publishing application on App Store.
Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
Designing and implementing application updates.
iOS Developer Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
Proven experience as an app developer.
Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
Knowledge of Apple’s design principals and application interface guidelines.
Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
Knowledge of C-based libraries.
Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
Experience with continuous integration.
Why FabHotels? Budget hotels is the largest and fastest growing segment of the Indian travel market. Despite attracting billions of dollars in last few years, online penetration in hotel bookings is still sub-20%. Supply of budget hotels is fragmented and lacks any brand of scale. At FabHotels, we’re building a millennial traveler focused budget hotel brand that leverages people, technology and processes in an asset-light, scalable model to deliver delight to consumers and segment-leading returns to asset owners. In ~4 years since inception, we have become larger than many established traditional hotel chains. Currently we have a fast growing network of 550+ hotels and 11,000+ rooms across ~50 cities pan-India.
Who? Founded by Bain & Wharton alumni, Vaibhav Aggarwal & Adarsh Manpuria,
FabHotels has raised >$35Mn. till date from leading VC firms Goldman Sachs, Accel Partners, Qualcomm Ventures. We're always looking for young, hungry & self-driven individuals, who want more than a 10-7 desk job and to make a significant contribution in creating a first-in-class Indian hospitality brand.
About the role: One key differentiator of FabHotels brand for our asset partners is bestin-class returns. While our online & offline demand teams drive higher occupancies for our partners, this role entails ownership of developing and work on react native side of application development.
- Knows how to embed React-Native in a native (iOS/Android) component and vice versa.
- Firm grasp on JS/CSS fundamentals
- Build pixel-perfect, battery smooth UIs ((layouts, animations, etc.))across both mobile platforms
- Good understanding of Design and Architecture Patterns
- Strong focus on app performance
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Grade, Android Studio
- Good at working with third party libraries and debugging dependency conflicts
- Experience in unit testing is preferable.
Individuals who would connect best with the job requirements are those who:
- Are excited to be part of a young, dynamic team that is building a disruptive, sustainable business
- Are willing to go the extra 100 miles it takes to win in a super competitive market
- Are innovative, resourceful and comfortable with dynamic business requirements
- Fulfil below minimum criteria:
- 4+ years experience in Mobile app development.
- Must have published at least 1 major React-Native app
- Experience with CodePush (appcenter)
- Hands on experience in Redux