- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
About 7C Studio
• Prior experience developing with Flutter is preferred
• Experience developing with Dart, whether with Flutter or for the web, is required.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Job Title: IOS Engineer (Remote)
Remote Working | Engineering Team | Full-time
The Impact you will create on the Job:
Developing SDKs on IOS with support for cross-platform technologies like ReactNative, Flutter along with hybrid development over platforms like Cordova.
Apply data structures and algorithms to optimize the code for a lower memory, battery, and processing footprint - all with the goal to build plug-and-play SDKs that don’t expect the app developers to write any supporting code in the app.
You will be liaising with the cross-functional teams to get an in-depth understanding of the functional requirements and propose scalable solutions.
As an individual contributor, you will tackle some of our broadest technical challenges that requires deep technical knowledge, hands-on software development and seamless collaboration with all functions.
You will envision and develop features that are highly reliable and fault tolerant to deliver a superior customer experience.
You will get an opportunity to work with some of the best talent while learning from various highly-functional teams in the company.
You will collaborate with your team and set an example by delivering high quality and innovative engineering solutions for complex use cases.
Plan and execute the roadmap with the engineering team to build and deliver next-generation systems.
What we look for?
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/IT from premier institute.
2-4 years of industry experience in iOS development, with at least one live app on App Store.
Good knowledge of Objective-C, Swift 5, data structures and algorithms.
Fair understanding of Native Frameworks, specifically concurrency handling, data persistence (User Defaults, Keychain, Core Data), and background tasks.
Good understanding of iOS Frameworks related to UI and network.
Fair understanding of Apple’s concurrency handling, Core Data, and NS Operation classes.
Familiarity with developing UI with both XIB/Storyboard and code.
Good understanding of SDK integrations, debugging, and troubleshooting.
Interested in exploring mobile app development ecosystems like React Native, Cordova and Flutter.
Comfortable with tackling ambiguous problems and unblocking yourself.
Fair understanding of Push Notification ecosystem.
key skills - Flutter, android development, ios development
Experience: 1 - 4 years
location - chennai
Roles and Responsibilities
- Good programming skills in Dart and Object-Oriented concepts.
- Experience with Flutter - Material design, BLOC, Async, Streams, Navigation.
- Exposure to Android and iOS Mobile Application Stack.
- Experience in working with RESTful APIS, TCP / Sockets.
- Knowledge in version control - Git
As a Flutter Developer, you will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's Flutter development framework. The primary focus will be on creating new experiences. You will additionally work on innovative new app projects.
Deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps. You must have minimum 1 year previous experience in Flutter development.
Working with a version control system (i.e., Git)
Responsibilities and Duties:
Experience building and deploying a moderately complex Flutter app
Translating UI/UX designs into code
Knowledge of Location Services, Maps, and other common Android/IOS libraries
end-to-end development. We’re looking for people who
● Design and implement large-scale mobile application with React-Native in a fast
● Code pixel-perfect UIs across both mobile platforms
● Optimize performance bottlenecks for experience on par with native applications
● Set up best practices for development and drive their adoption
● Have an eye for detail and obsess over implementation quality
● Mentor young minds and build a great team.
What Are We Looking For?
● 3-5 years of experience building mobile applications
● Proficient with React Native with a minimum of 2 years of experience
● Experience in developing and delivering large scale Android and iOS mobile
applications via React-Native
● Engineers who are obsessed with optimizations and are ready to go the extra mile
to deliver the best app experience to the customers
● Good knowledge of monitoring and tracking down app crashes and bugs using
● Worked in a startup environment with high levels of ownership and commitment
● A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up, and
most importantly, you should be fun to work with
Telyport is an emerging tech startup in the logistics space. We are building a robust hyperlocal distribution network that is affordable, convenient, and reliable for locals, SMEs, and large enterprises with a vision to bring local commerce online.
Job Description: Core Member of TELYPORT TECHNOLOGY TEAM
We are looking for a Sr. iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
We never really thought that a college degree was the thing that you had to have to do well. We trust in team’s deliverables, smart & the hard work.
Responsibilities: Build & Maintain TELYPORT’s iOS STACK
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Skills: LOVES iOS & APPLE’s WAY OF HANDLING THINGS
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools. (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
This is not your typical 9-5 job. If you are a hustler, passionate about what you do and would like to challenge yourself into new areas and arenas, look no further. You will have absolute creative independence in executing your roles while at the same time be chasing aggressive goals and targets to pursue and a highly competitive group of people to challenge and learn from.
Experience or College Educations don’t matter. What matters is your love & passion for building iOS products. Compensation will be competitive with an option for ESOPs
Mobile App Development:-
We are looking for 2 - 3 years of overall mobile app development experience out of which experience of at least 2+ years in developing native and hybrid mobile applications Should have handled end-to-end designing, development, testing, and deployment on any native Android/iOS platform.
Hands-on experience with native development will add advantage, Angular 6+ Excellent technical knowledge on HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JQuery Mobile, AJAX, XML, JSON, Java, Bootstrap, PhoneGap, Angular JS.
Should have working experience in consuming Web Service and REST API.
Experience in Business Object Model implementation data integration with JSON/XML Designing and implementing different analytics interfaces such as charts, graphs etc.
Should have knowledge of App signing, publishing to Play-store and iTunes Well versed with code management like GIT, SVN Should be a team player
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Develop hybrid mobile applications & deliver across the entire app life cycle concept,
- design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores.
- Work directly with the tech team to conceptualize, build, test, and realize products.
- Test the app on devices and Deploy it on Apple Store & Google Play Store.
- Standardizing the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort and Optimizing performance for the apps.
Senior IOS Developer: Vacancy – 1 Position Requirement – Immediate Joiner Position Summary - 3+ year of experience (C#, swift technologies)
We are looking for a Swift developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed towards iOS and OS X, including mobile phones, tablets, and full-fledged computers. Primary focus will be the development of such applications and their integration with back-end services. Candidate will be working alongside with other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Design and build applications for iOS and OS X Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
Skills Proficient in Objective C , Swift and IOS SDK, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems Solid understanding of object-oriented programming Experience with Cocoa APIs on OS X Good knowledge of performance limits and characteristics Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading Experience with embedded databases and other system data stores Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect to back-end services Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests Knack for benchmarking and optimization Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git, Mercurial or SVN) Familiarity with continuous integration Education: Graduate Or Above
Experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience
Location: Mumbai Central
Shift Timings - Day Shift of 09:30am to 06:30pm