Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Backend Java developer. Should be able to work on all layers of a java-based web application.
Expertise in core java.
Strong skills in algorithms, data structures and object-oriented programming.
Strong skills in designing scalable web systems.
Experience in working on REST services and libraries like spring and hibernate.
Experience in writing complex queries and understanding database concepts and configurations. (MySQL)
Understanding of design patterns.
Experience in microservices architecture will be a plus.
Experience in third-party integrations.
About Wolken Software
Chaitra Chidanand, a tech executive from the Valley, when they teamed up with a very clear mission to make money simple, so that people can live well and do amazing things.
Simpl is the payment platform for the mobile-first world, and we’re backed by some of the best names in fintech globally (folks who have invested in Visa, Square and Transferwise), and has Joe Saunders, Ex Chairman and CEO of Visa as a board member.
Everyone at Simpl is an internal entrepreneur who is given a lot of bandwidth and resources to create the next breakthrough towards the long- term vision of “making money Simpl”. Our first product is a payment platform that lets people buy instantly, anywhere online, and pay later. In the background,
Simpl uses big data for credit underwriting, risk and fraud modelling, all without any paperwork, and enables Banks and Non-Bank Financial Companies to access a whole new consumer market.
Areas of work
Principals are involved in Architecture Direction and Alignment
1. Tracking and directing how the overall system architecture evolves.
2. Developing and identifying useful architecture patterns within our systems based on
industry know-how and our own operational and development experience.
3. Develop and manage an architecture decisions guidelines framework that will be useful to
make consistent, faster and reliable architecture and design decisions.
4. Documenting or making this information available to all engineers - new or old
5. Create mechanisms to audit and ensure architectural compliance across engineering teams
Internal Developer Community and Tech growth for teams
Create and nurture tech communities so that developers can
● gain more knowledge about the industry practices
● learn to express their knowledge, opinions and views
Monitor and improve the quality of our systems by helping with
1. Bug reduction
2. MTTR reduction
3. Ensuring better engineering practices around testing, tooling, monitoring and resilience.
Cost - Infra and application costs
Ensuring systems are run and maintained with frugality in mind without compromising on business
and operational expectations.
Help hire and mentor engineers at Simpl.
Partners at Work
Principals partner with team leads, product managers, infosec engineers and devops engineers,
ensuring alignment in vision and execution, splitting time between different domains as they see fit.
● At least 8 years of software development experience
● Experience with technically leading projects and architecting high traffic consumer-facing
● A background in CS or relevant technical experience.
● Familiarity with languages like Go, Java, Ruby and Python.
● Familiarity with the AWS Stack
Cloudera Data Warehouse Hive team looking for a passionate senior developer to join our growing engineering team. This group is targeting the biggest enterprises wanting to utilize Cloudera’s services in a private and public cloud environment. Our product is built on open source technologies like Hive, Impala, Hadoop, Kudu, Spark and so many more providing unlimited learning opportunities.
A Day in the Life
Over the past 10+ years, Cloudera has experienced tremendous growth making us the leading contributor to Big Data platforms and ecosystems and a leading provider for enterprise solutions based on Apache Hadoop. You will work with some of the best engineers in the industry who are tackling challenges that will continue to shape the Big Data revolution. We foster an engaging, supportive, and productive work environment where you can do your best work. The team culture values engineering excellence, technical depth, grassroots innovation, teamwork, and collaboration.
You will manage product development for our CDP components, develop engineering tools and scalable services to enable efficient development, testing, and release operations. You will be immersed in many exciting, cutting-edge technologies and projects, including collaboration with developers, testers, product, field engineers, and our external partners, both software and hardware vendors.
Cloudera is a leader in the fast-growing big data platforms market. This is a rare chance to make a name for yourself in the industry and in the Open Source world. The candidate will responsible for Apache Hive and CDW projects. We are looking for a candidate who would like to work on these projects upstream and downstream. If you are curious about the project and code quality you can check the project and the code at the following link. You can start the development before you join. This is one of the beauties of the OSS world.
https://hive.apache.org/" target="_blank">Apache Hive
Build robust and scalable data infrastructure software
Design and create services and system architecture for your projects
Improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation, and code reviews
The candidate would write Java code and/or build several services in the Cloudera Data Warehouse.
Worked with a team of engineers who reviewed each other's code/designs and held each other to an extremely high bar for the quality of code/designs
The candidate has to understand the basics of Kubernetes.
Build out the production and test infrastructure.
Develop automation frameworks to reproduce issues and prevent regressions.
Work closely with other developers providing services to our system.
Help to analyze and to understand how customers use the product and improve it where necessary.
Deep familiarity with Java programming language.
Hands-on experience with distributed systems.
Knowledge of database concepts, RDBMS internals.
Knowledge of the Hadoop stack, containers, or Kubernetes is a strong plus.
Has experience working in a distributed team.
Has 3+ years of experience in software development.
- 3+ years of SDE work experience from Product based companies
- Experience in Java, Spring Boot, MySQL, Kafka, Hbase, AWS
- Experience in Multi threading, distributed systems, Best practices of coding, scaling
I came across your candidature and want to discuss on a suitable role with us.Please find below JD and do reply with updated resume. Software Development Engineer – SDE 2. Bengaluru/Hyderabad/Gurgaon/Chennai/Pune As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward. Top Skills You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++ or C# You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations. You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed. Roles & Responsibilities You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context. You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact. You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications. You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems. You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale. You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value. You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer. You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon. You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively. Skills & Experience Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field. Experience in software development and full product life-cycle. Excellent programming skills in any object-oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby. Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability. Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
- Strong experience in Java programming.
- Must have experience on MicroServices using Spring boots /Jersy /Swagger / any other Microservices technology stack
- Good experience in either Spring or Hibernate
- Must have at least 1to 2 years’ experience in Web application
- Knowledge of OOP concepts, industry best practices, and design
- Good understanding of web technology/enterprise-level applications
- Good to have experience in Agile Methodology
- Self-motivated and a Quick Learner
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to consistently perform and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and follow-through
- A good understanding of customer satisfaction
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as in an individual environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You write high-quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java/C#/Python/C++/Go/Ruby on Rails.
You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities:
You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience:
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field with 3+ years of experience in Design and Development
Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
Excellent programming skills in any object-oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
CTC - no bar
About the Role
The Dremio India team owns the DataLake Engine along with Cloud Infrastructure and services that power it. With focus on next generation data analytics supporting modern table formats like Iceberg, Deltalake, and open source initiatives such as Apache Arrow, Project Nessie and hybrid-cloud infrastructure, this team provides various opportunities to learn, deliver, and grow in career. We are looking for technical leaders with passion and experience in architecting and delivering high-quality distributed systems at massive scale.
Responsibilities & ownership
- Lead end-to-end delivery and customer success of next-generation features related to scalability, reliability, robustness, usability, security, and performance of the product
- Lead and mentor others about concurrency, parallelization to deliver scalability, performance and resource optimization in a multithreaded and distributed environment
- Propose and promote strategic company-wide tech investments taking care of business goals, customer requirements, and industry standards
- Lead the team to solve complex, unknown and ambiguous problems, and customer issues cutting across team and module boundaries with technical expertise, and influence others
- Review and influence designs of other team members
- Design and deliver architectures that run optimally on public clouds like GCP, AWS, and Azure
- Partner with other leaders to nurture innovation and engineering excellence in the team
- Drive priorities with others to facilitate timely accomplishments of business objectives
- Perform RCA of customer issues and drive investments to avoid similar issues in future
- Collaborate with Product Management, Support, and field teams to ensure that customers are successful with Dremio
- Proactively suggest learning opportunities about new technology and skills, and be a role model for constant learning and growth
- B.S./M.S/Equivalent in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent experience
- Fluency in Java/C++ with 15+ years of experience developing production-level software
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, multi-threaded and asynchronous programming models and their use in developing distributed and scalable systems
- 8+ years experience in developing complex and scalable distributed systems and delivering, deploying, and managing microservices successfully
- Subject Matter Expert in one or more of query processing or optimization, distributed systems, concurrency, micro service based architectures, data replication, networking, storage systems
- Experience in taking company-wide initiatives, convincing stakeholders, and delivering them
- Expert in solving complex, unknown and ambiguous problems spanning across teams and taking initiative in planning and delivering them with high quality
- Ability to anticipate and propose plan/design changes based on changing requirements
- Passion for quality, zero downtime upgrades, availability, resiliency, and uptime of the platform
- Passion for learning and delivering using latest technologies
- Hands-on experience of working projects on AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Experience with containers and Kubernetes for orchestration and container management in private and public clouds (AWS, Azure, and GCP)
- Understanding of distributed file systems such as S3, ADLS or HDFS
- Excellent communication skills and affinity for collaboration and teamwork
Coding in Java8, Spring, Microservices, WebFlux/Reactive Programing, Rest services, Kafka, PCF, Azure, Spring Cloud Config and NoSQL technologies.
Solve technical problems using cutting-edge technologies and best practices.
Ensure code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance.
Unit testing for each line of new code introduced (JUnit/Mockito)
Peer code review process using GIT pull requests and Crucible (for SVN)
Propose multiple solutions to a problem, show how one option is better than another.
Ensure all aspects of technical design are correctly incorporated.
Contribute in research and implementing POCs as required.
Collaborating with onsite team in scrum ceremonies.
Who you are:
Hands on experience on Java/J2EE programming, especially on Java 8 features
Experience using latest frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Rest, Spring Cloud Config and Webflux.
Experience in Microservices architecture & development
Experience with Test Driven Development
Experience with SQL on any of the RDBMS Oracle, PostgreSQL, My SQL
Exposure to NoSQL DB is added advantage, preferred MongoDb / Cassandra
Experience with any of the ORM frameworks Hibernate/iBatis, JDBC, JPA
Exposure to JMS Kafka, IBM MQ or Active MQ is good to have
Experience with JUNIT and any of the mocking frameworks Mockito, EasyMock, JMock
with hands on any one of the cloud platforms like PCF, Azure
Use of code repository tools like SVN, GIT
Exposure to any of the build and deployment tools like Gradle, Maven, Ant
Experience in CI/CD pipeline such as JENKINS
Experience using different design patterns, especially GoF, J2EE and Integration design patterns
Exposure to performance testing using JMeter is good to have
Ensuring the code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance
Experience managing teams and deliveries
Providing technical design or approach for a business problem
Leading the team towards the right solution with expected quality and timelines
Experience with Agile practices
With good collaboration skills to coordinate with US based onsite team and client team.
Good team player and coordination skills
We are looking for an Software Engineer (SDE1) to join our team and drive the technology growth of our pay later platform. At Rely, we want passionate and talented individuals that want a challenge building the next generation payment products for Millennials across Asia. Together we will build the best products using amazing technology.
What will you do
- Design and implement business critical, high performance large scale services.
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams (Data, UX, QA etc.) on planning and execution.
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution and customer delight.
- Proactively manage stakeholder communication related to deliverables, risks, changes and dependencies.
- Building and managing automated build/test/deployment environments.
- Work with team members on functional and nonfunctional requirements and spread goals across the team.
What will you need
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with python and a backend framework (ideally django)
- Hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying applications large scale applications in any language or stack
- Experience working with high scale distributed systems.
- Practical knowledge of scalable software design.
- Good working knowledge of AWS
- Proficient with APIs, web protocols, OAuth, git.
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Well versed with Lean methodologies, TDD and Test Engineering and Automation.
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services.
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies.
What would be a bonus
- Experience in production environments with large data sets
- Experience in scaling systems to millions of users.
- Work experience in a fast-growth startup
- Experience in DevOps tools but not limited to Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience in Gunicorn and Nginx