- Product development using React/ Angular/Vue
- Working on high/low-level product designs
- Deliver code in an agile team environment along with highly experienced team members.
Experience: 1 - 3 years of Web UI Development experience
- Experience in building multi-tier SaaS applications with exposure to micro-services, caching, pub-sub, and messaging technologies
- Experience with design patterns
- Familiarity with UI components library (such as material-UI or Bootstrap) and RESTful APIs
- Experience with web frontend technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, LESS, Bootstrap
- A strong foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in CS
- Experience in GIT in mandatory
- Exposure to AWS, Docker, and CI/CD systems like Jenkins is a plus
About NonStop io Technologies Pvt Ltd
Experience: 1 to 5 years
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience with frontend frameworks like bootstrap, Jquery
- Object Oriented concepts
- Good knowledge in HTML5, CSS, CSS3
- Experience in working with RESTful APIS
- Experience with HTTP, HTTPS and WebSockets
- Building responsive design
- Knowledge in version control- Git, Subversion
- Good problem-solving skills
The ideal candidate will have deep experience in * Code documentation skills
* React + Typescript
* At least 2 of the following:
SASS/SCSS including functions, mixins, etc..
Nice to have knowledge of:
* Redux Toolkit
* Redux saga
* @react/testing-libaray * creating npm modules * storybook
* 2+ years of experience as React developer
* Ability to create project from scratch with maintainable code
* Willing to own a project and manage small team of developers * Strong communication and Creative thinking
* Candidates with portfolio of their work (even worked at other companies or as a freelancer) will be given preference
* We do not like to micro-manage people, so only apply if you can take responsibilities and willing to come up with some innovative ideas.
Hello there! Infrrd here.
Haven't heard of us before? No problem. First off, it's pronounced In-fur-d.
We are the creators of a proprietary Intelligent Document Processing platform that automates data extraction from complex and messy unstructured documents. Something nobody has done before! And of course, were very proud of that.
For over a decade, we've been building expertise in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, Neural Networks and much more. And what are we doing with this expertise?
Good question. We are building technology that is disrupting the data extraction space for 5+ years now. We have over 300 smart-as-a-whip colleagues working from all over the globe.
And now, we are on the lookout for a great UI Lead.
Must have skills:
- 8+ years of experience in UI development.
- Should have managed a team of 3-4 members
- Experience in modern frameworks like Angular, React JS, Bootstrap, Node.js, etc.
- Should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and deploying high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed mission-critical applications.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience using Git version control software
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Create & Own design and development artifacts as per best SDLC practices.
- Good understanding of Relational database experience and demonstrated abilities in SQL and data modelling is required.
- Use Adobe Creative Suite programs, e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator to mockup UI elements. 6. Use visual aids such as wireframes, storyboards and UI flow charts, to plan and present user interface designs.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with developers, product managers, designers, web publishers, producers and back-end engineers to support revenue operations and meet project deadlines.
- Review new code (self and peer) following W3C web standards and strict QA guidelines.
- Evaluate technical feasibility and offer suggestions & guidance for product development. Build proof-of-concept prototypes for new projects.
- Create scoping timelines and development project plans for new projects.
- Participate in interviewing, hiring, on-boarding, and training new employees.
- Mentor development team members with less experience.
- Recognize tool/system deficiencies and work with leadership to implement effective solutions.
- Assist leadership in setting, documenting and communicating technical standards and processes to ensure they are followed.
And along with that, someone who is curious to learn, drives the whole team to perform better and is a cool person to work with. That is when we will make a great team together, right?
Looking forward to speaking with you.
DCT is looking for an experienced Drupal Frontend Developer who can deliver stunning visual solutions for Drupal web pages. Will work on international and local projects as well.
- Develop and test Drupal site builds and themes
- Support existing Drupal websites and themes
- Perform code reviews
- Cooperate with UX/UI designers and backend developers
- Working together with a project team in an agile way
- Staying up to date with new trends in web development
- Strong Drupal site building experience
- Experience with a wide range of Drupal modules and themes, as well as frontend frameworks
- Familiarity with PHP and twig
- Ability to understand requirements and quickly identify changes to the project scope
- Understanding of common git-based development workflows and code management
- Motivation to step outside of your comfort zone and learn new technologies and systems
- At least strong intermediate English (B2)
- 3+ years of experience
- Familiarity with PatternLab
- Experience with Drupal 8 Theming
- Understanding of frontend performance issues facing high traffic Drupal sites
- Frontend related open-source contributions
- Drupal 8 Frontend Developer or Sitebuilder certification
You will be responsible for maintaining and scaling a high quality React Native social media Application.
Candidate should have:
- Built end-to-end React Native application with at least 5K users or more
- 1-4 years work experience in developing Android & iOS apps using React Native, React.js
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core principles
- Knowledge of how to integrate SDKs like Firebase, Mixpanel, OneSignal, Branch
- End to end feature development for the stories provided
- Has implemented local data storage, caching, app optimization techniques
- Knows how to write unit test cases.
- Aware of app store build forming and release process
- Knowledge or experience with User Interface and Visual Design principles and techniques
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and version control (preferably Git)
- Must have experience in delivering software via complete Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline
The ideal candidate joining us will be:
- a keen observer and a good problem solver with good communication skills
- ambitious, self-driven & equally a fun-loving team-player
- The ability to own end to end responsibility - right from requirement to release
- React Native: 2 years (Required)
- React Hooks/Redux: 1 year (Required)
- React.js: 2 years (Required)
- HTML/CSS/Bootstrap/jQuery: 1 year (Preferred)
- Jest/Enzyme or any other tool for unit/functional: 1 year (preferred)
- Git/Gitlab: 1 year (Required)
- Firebase, Branch: 1 year (Preferred)
Clan is a QnA social media platform with invite-only access to 1% intellectuals in India. We aim to make social media much more civil and meaningful.
We are looking for a senior React.js developer who can guide the current team and also work on our project. The requirement could be for 3-4 months or at max 6 months. Hence a full-time remote consultant is preferred with about 4-5 years of experience in React.
This position is for a ReactJS developer. Since we are a start-up this position will have a lot of exposure to other verticals such as product management as well. There is no limit to learning for a person who is willing to take responsibility.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Design a modern highly responsive web-based user interface.
Skills and Competencies;
- Bachelor's degree in computer science preferred.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience.
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
- Strong working knowledge of React JS and web apps.
- Good working experience using API in UI development.
- Should be able to do responsive design and cross-browser compatibility.
- Willingness to experiment and take complete responsibility for projects.
- Work independently and remote, with excellent follow-up, time management, and organization skills.
- Any additional knowledge of/familiarity with programming, in general, would be a great added bonus.
- Knowledge of Jira/confluence.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- A team player with a problem-solving aptitude.
- Fluent in a second language preferred, good level of verbal English required.
🔎 We are looking for a software engineer who,
- 🤤 has a good product and design taste.
- 🙋🏻♀️ is curious and asks a lot of questions!
- ⚡️ is passionate about writing clean code.
- 🕵🏻♂️ has strong problem-solving skills.
- 🖥 can turn 1-pager specs into detailed features.
- ❣️ loves/appreciates automated testing!
- 😇 is humble, kind and has a good taste of sarcasm. 🤪
☀️ Non-mandatory, but nice to have
- 👶🏻 worked in an early-stage startup.
- 🤟🏻 built and led a small engineering team.
- 3️⃣ + years of experience.
- 👩🏻💻 open source enthusiast.
- 👩🏼🏫 You are passionate about teaching, learning and the creator economy.
⁉️ What's the interview process like?
- Get in touch with Dhaval or Navneet and understand the mission of the company in detail.
- Take us through what excites you the most about this role/challenge.
- A flexible project round in the programming language of your preference.
- Provide us with at least 2 references who would help us learn more about you.
- You will be a part of the founding team and will get to lead a lean team in the future.
- Working with a hands-on tech co-founder has a different vibe of its own! 😃
- Remote-friendly culture.
- Minimum one year of experience in React, Redux
- Experience with Build systems e.g. Webpack/Grunt/Gulp
- In-depth knowledge of HTML/XHTML/HTML5
- Experience with Testing frameworks e.g. Karma/Jasmine/Protractor/Cucumber/Mocha/Jest
- Experience with interface development toolkits: e.g. Less/SASS
- Experience with web service integration protocols such as REST & GraphQL
- Strong Knowledge of CSS 3
- Must be a strong team player
- Have a good understanding of design and user experience principles.
- Experience in dealing with cross-browser compatibility requirements
- Understanding of mobile development best practices (e.g. responsive design, graceful degradation, etc.)
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team and learn from colleagues
- Open-minded, flexible and willing to adapt to changing situations
- Good designing & color combination skills
- Experience with Git or other version control systems.