- Develop and maintain web applications using the Laravel PHP framework.
- Write clean, efficient, and secure code following best practices.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues reported by users or during testing.
- Implement Web applications using PHP and Laravel framework.
- Translate client requirements to application design.
- Should be familiar with CodeIgniter, Laravel etc.
- Strong Logical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Keeping track of and reporting on Laravel work.
- Stay updated with the latest Laravel developments and web development trends.
- 1 to 4 years of professional Laravel development experience.
- Strong understanding of PHP and object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge in Bootstrap, JSON, jQuery
- Knowledge of SQL and database systems.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Qualification: Computer Science-related degree.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Build efficient, testable, and reusable Node JS modules
End-to-end ownership of modules, including designing, development, validation, deployment
Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of NODE JS.
Familiarity with One OOPS language
Familiarity with Workers/child processes & performance tuning
Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages (MySQL, and Mongo dB)
Strong knowledge of the common NODE JS or web server exploits and their solutions
3+ years of Experience in software Design and development and familiar with technologies - Java, Java-J2EE, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Ajax, REST API, Micro services etc.
Working knowledge of JVM internals
Working knowledge of any database (MySQL or HSQLDB)
Working knowledge of No-SQL database (Mongo or Dynamo DB)
Working experience with messaging (JMS/RabbitMQ)
R & D on new advanced cloud-based technologies in a test-driven agile development.
Knowledge in designing and architecting systems with high scalability and performance requirements.
Ability to understand infrastructure for performance evaluation and reporting of cloud-based services, namely AWS
knowledge of key AWS services like EC2, S3, Lambda, CloudWatch etc.
Certification on AWS Fundamendals
Excellent communication skills
ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
skilled in interfacing with internal and external technical resources
Good in debugging problems and mentoring teams on technical front
The candidate’s primary focus will be developing new features for our
modern web application. They will get exposure to an ‘agile-centric’
approaches. A candidate who is driven, innovative and has passion for
elegant technical solutions will thrive in this role.
- You should have deep understanding of NodeJS
- You should be capable of writing complex queries
- ES6, Express, Apollo Server, Send Grid Email, Twilio SMS, Payment
- Error Loggin, API Developement, API Security,
- PostGreSQL/MSSQL/MySQL, MongoDB/CouchDB
- Very good knowledge on REST API
- Good experience in Agile methodologies
- Ability to design and write code complying with coding standards
- and other factors like performance, scalability, reliability,
- reusability, modularity in mind
- You should have strong logical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer interfacing skills
- AWS certification is nice to have
- ES6(Typescript) knowledge
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express, Restify
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its
- quirks and workarounds
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems,
- servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable
- Competencies and Skills Required
- equires excellent analytical, problem solving, and good
- communications skills
- Must be able to work effectively with business stakeholders
- Strong passion for delivering technical solutions to business
- Understanding and mindset of Agile software delivery (Ability to
- adapt to continually changing priorities)
- Team player who understands the importance of teamwork and
- Passion for delivering new approaches and challenging the ‘statusquo’
- Hungry to learn and always in search of continuous improvement
Started in 2010, Webkul is a bootstrapped product based IT organization focused on crafting the problem solving apps, modules and extensions for E-commerce, ERP, CRM & mobile.
As an IT company,We help B2B and B2C enterprises to scale their online business.
- 1.5 Lacs+ customers from 150+ countries across the globe- https://secure-web.cisco.com/13OkJ3y4jBWAvPjLAiu-kT4jpV08orYv3RGSS32XR8He5l8OO09-ZCrgkgfsTdBJok1s5YqiMA4roO82XmXr0Wycc7yDPHl8Vgea-BP7XygBBH3jHq_KR5Ro5wcrQqcz_tUkZzMiLAY65MzFp-AuCMKqnGykSZeJRmh_UksXAQA0VPQD9cqLcBSrWAUyCflStAPLpivyhwRBU3ve_vrcCNp_sDtnQqeRwjo1uDfPT7c_BydF_VJsiokV8Rtit-OJsKVZTlTuw9hJmkdvqD22br14DSGV_yDuKFatSTurx6tnIBEC8OQOrxMiyDseEOA9YAybHQU88VDx-LMgTQUvrGHbo6E0u2eRPrRUKWq-BCo8GlZ6838kq1HyGkN2tW0xq5bHBK5OYtIH8J-RPlBL1dgBO2UvUksDNSQx-P4hK9agoh991STMRz93NuXJBOd4mQJp4e8OYI8rbQsOZFEbzjwr-o2dqv5L-ayJHlOJTIQI/https%3A%2F%2Fwebkul.com%2Four-customers%2F" target="_blank">https://webkul.com/our-customers/
- 12000+ Github Stars- https://secure-web.cisco.com/1VqguSpPifqre1mqikdErDNlVa0ssTNyRGzBSM3D98oC9J_bPXaDestxCjqKkDo-hgOgfNXZILgt7XNoBSFb6uS0dUTrE0g8DyJQ82_gnibCpDVp7SFOF444LlGFE1pFR1oGfRoeukVNnfZdwMv-enA0vMVTSyHKnZQHwtwv3QcOMIYAenJJYAN8dpOWLIVW02kkbgl2qoTFEtcKkWAJnYlhzP-G39c0pboooknARMLZVZOCIE1SN6BGiWUrYZlbU562U7MWua4wQAQFBLiYb-0Qsp0A-hGFvnsfRSPWHVOTaOLunJY0yu_dTCBYyb_G9jZxEGa8XdSmTfiDq5pACHQ4I66PzkAqy8w1LQuo689IpsVHj07c8vvdYl44_K7ww_zZMV_3dV4gWvsG9WW0MJr8ySZr27dlGm87fngCaqhIk4OtzRcwQ_AcEBjmE1jWk3djyYZS5s6QbAN0Es7U1i87NvwU0LZOb9v1XrcSfkW0/https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fwebkul" target="_blank">https://github.com/webkul
- 1500+ products crafted so far- https://secure-web.cisco.com/14QJBeTx9ttmzXM9_f6vuPsBNojSgF9rsXqIk9eJznbHlh1kEc2EEeTGqpUcaGkOY3LWrGEPp8apXirjeVo9LwA2UCLG_4z5IPmsoI8ZWhhvU2zdlnhfbchkMIdFhrmWeytbhMkBkZXkpes0PfhsS4lUcTEbBrVcikG7401ikXURbkDAC5tOwaTiLbNxSX1D2bny3vbpj_6kSLMKXMTl8aB5RdYyuk2UPI_h3vjxCqZxULVSm2ai2Ws0hHh4qvp-yH_p0dIs-fJBaBhJO9PdaYAFfMxOd5wtxTm8dMFQ9JxEDLwQNopH4SeX65mM5pPzbJcC_icmDb9BjZueBjsASbOfmmfvzofOlIfuHpLF3zT_FxWVqaTyvhGfJxFqdWv4yGwNVa3Poq_AOTwZkPJXGLGBQuji0BPyeaWjrzZVEYSZOHuW6xcwm7HXA1rVnPvn4p2vKiVuNo8jTSQjVt-BENr5IEnNGg9OsDsDd_I4Xj3A/https%3A%2F%2Fstore.webkul.com%2F" target="_blank">https://store.webkul.com/
- 500+ technologists- https://secure-web.cisco.com/1Y_FtgfYShppG0oNCc-lfdOFZpcHqW9E_2BXvHayEoXz_tyPoUTWdKooA-ix5rwhAUl_wgV8qRPCQ3tmUNc4VcMUZyQ_pY5AlCvI2opbqG_S2Gra_avhhR2thO0oxO1KCbg8S_DwEd-79v8ZrQCiHMASnrCK5QGNHfASB9WgTOZzqcDjueFLjbyk1skuZyIkjzb-F037ZSAEI2veKIPaShrrRziyI2h9AT4mNbkkgfCq7e66gXwjPPd5plogGEnE2aj43gcusckgWD7WpZxgtO_9StTPRkkX8E4Zcz8bN7JyA6tCx3R0yKqv3ocLyulXz_iFvDS3r94vnvg9Cgt77SvObGI8JRSw1I0XjfVcA-EYPLwgr7CwTlRn2tXsj1qIiil7yfqnSpYyaZJBJQ7J__S2s4ZtEP_O1ol67_yvnjrTyaB9MMn7vNlaF3MvuRcEGKKSrsv0DOIlaCce6Fzjp4_E31ORK_0kE-CtOFzFfRqg/https%3A%2F%2Fwebkul.com%2Fabout-us%2Four-team%2F" target="_blank">https://webkul.com/about-us/our-team/
- 30+ companies in partnership- https://secure-web.cisco.com/1A0DbmKeeYB_-ebINYiNET3_h89vG5K62e3ZnUhpNCfwlXYo6Ch-UexPPVAJdlsSF0pY6twbNj-OvIuN9TTjusmSwBseP7wBjLRDcf7qP0bjxBelORNsjFPKSy8C6TI1GO25zg9igYHF54oHLSWCxQ6gIOIkIQUMCzXfwdwFkQlD8TD7l9cUnlgEWOc6GtOplAcA_xGtd_1rrLsvR1Gcb6bonCDEbgDmCcPrHIaqD8ZSCNyj99B2AvlNRapucEsot00lTLWhHBIboPeUNuj857ridvi6ClYRI14KkBw6ilESgRa1m8MkNViKzlr647HcdCxhtGt6krxJgRMBJ6CSVCtCK48-C5DNWrllpB84CI7VqcwaPl_kTSOqdPa7rq9Y17Vz7SSlIWepovV0-9Gp72mFU_Ar77VAbZeNyyeFAOb7dnJvGrxYi6yMJzQfovpni5OnLHiCGXAZd5GbUTiGjuiggKK3pmLUQUC_u1CcAsdI/https%3A%2F%2Fwebkul.com%2Fabout-us%2Fpartners%2F" target="_blank">https://webkul.com/about-us/partners/
- 20+ times covered in social media houses- https://secure-web.cisco.com/1jr3GN0Vc8zeGYea8CQiXIfX1W2Hu-6lp_9CbvJSAIp5n725jWVJA0bib5_i-4EuXEAvhJ-v5HJxy5slKdH8om3PRQvOgfFix155q6MNr7pVmebA4KSw2IDx0Y_PyAHeCHxToI7xSkbiawqA_7BwT1qJ-4Uij--sQqfHAXZInPYotMBcuFniGc3Ny3mCs7FCM91AUkKnbUYs2eePzl0aW5PMEVHQjqn-W-Z2Egx8LPsxIU4R9s7bzuppxgFTWlowpe5x3PYX08zpU3E3ZG5-PsuvAPv83R8KwEMQl3QQE04JK78kgxuh2egHhqHGdgyR56LIcC-ItnwbK2jD3GviWGrjNmHqXntSTzrh2aI7utda0Hm_8Okbf6x4GJtAIk6TINwJ5BPjD9hW1eh--AOifr_kTTcdzPMeGrxepCffKF6yeYt0dKNjXRlYmkndYGy6vZ8_9S0a2KHBz4cOBoS9iQSjfCBOsXSmuainjfpKGkKE/https%3A%2F%2Fwebkul.com%2Fpress%2F" target="_blank">https://webkul.com/press/
- 15+ awards in last 10 years- https://secure-web.cisco.com/1PGspCmiIFuUQDT1kI340ZSrYLO2a8UkCg3PBD6wmzZha4qOtPhvuChUcQizWuXq3Uejv8YgcQxwY8O8H-6PbUEzHegfUrlNLQCMTaBzmHQTvwKxjUpf2_DkKx5yxzcI-GTLCEnAyREMRIe2_9VZf21b70XRCNRCfkscDZ2eZ3kgvbM4HHES6Gwvj8IrG-aCvSoq2WWRMbjXxGSbTIDhnly40Vud_0isewJgKWHv3dczr71rRoWZ2HiuVOVraRQa6MRf9qeA8Sh0MZKw1nCIEP1WCgcQMtvIruQnreKVweYRK16t-u0KkwIZgSC3_T1OqWA--qs816KbEpMpDPJ0hdo4Ji0M1iBucfM6Dn3BNau72nvg8zfsEytqBMRUIO35ml1QmjaHTFUdFgFGHknXyu9NfG6PI2fdOLJHp-3h8AHveK9vY7IM3RmMjorqEeORJ9sKdw8PD5zF4gBLwx_Dw3SyinFo1WgUXv7O1LOJIZ3g/https%3A%2F%2Fwebkul.com%2Fawards%2F" target="_blank">https://webkul.com/awards/
- 15+ E-commerce platforms we are working upon- https://secure-web.cisco.com/1W0o4Kd964ao68jXwr2aYCb2ElGCj2hqeU4y4VO8AMv5EChfxiHqxJjwYr58RBbNFjggoKULa9GMQezuzecBD_lUZR2tLxk-H6E18c65Uxd3C7dLQ71gOWpwJOJQe1b49V1fy-IxdOoucwzZfNtiqWcmTlMbDiAoCV3SssvAAqZaVug3SYtmiUA-alFJTckgsUH1eoy8alQVJk3l__4MxqT_febzwPifby4bFZIBqnRd1rsv1-iqp8HB4GdQWKt4YWZ7uFccG_-TmqOxbFBM4RrHwVrdKptTxa8buY_V_yPlwEDmeA-We5pEIWVwgGIKCDoYF82HCSYNVU7kgTtzGjWBpdqpW12Jf3VsS8MyduSMyZv4ENXQqlCEDwFDY0PDOu3fw2LYe-p5kcgBDNf7Z8iT7btAGZRJG0GuRU_8bsjQsiNsYvsc_Jq07_oPO5JBksqaE1wBleHOcLXZiP95YZVmw4XPeqPXaWS7IDvoFOPw/https%3A%2F%2Fwebkul.com%2Fabout-us" target="_blank">https://webkul.com/about-us
Job Description for Magento Developer :
Experience – 1- 6 yrs
Qualification- MCA /B. Tech, BE/BCA
Job Nature - Permanent
Skills - PHP, Magento MYSQL, Wordpress,CSS, Jquery
Working days - 5
- Meeting with the design team to discuss the needs of the company.
- Building and configuring Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features and security patches.
- Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development.
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to project-manage and work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Perks & Benefits:
Employees Family Health Insurance, EPF & ESIC.
Free late night meal facility.
Cab facility available in late night working.
Various compensations & bonuses.
No Dress Code
Employees B'day celebration
Procedure for the interview will be as follows:-
1. Technical F2F (Skype Round)
2. HR Round
Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
Strata is a commercial real estate investment platform that offers investors the opportunity to invest in pre-leased commercial assets such as offices, warehouses, and retail spaces across India.
We are one of the fastest-growing PropTech platforms in India and are backed by Elevation Capital, Mayfield, Kotak Investment Advisors, Gruhas (a venture by Nikhil Kamath of Zerodha) and DLF Family Office.
Our headquarter is in Bangalore, India.
We are a small yet close-knit team of 35+ people.
You have a knack for product and strongly equipped with engineering skills to make it a reality. You don’t jump into implementation unless you have clearly understood the problem/requirements and have a written design. You don’t hesitate asking questions and giving critical reviews while respecting others’ opinions. You are a fearless engineer, and not afraid to fail, not on production though ;) You have a strong sense of ownership. You have a startup experience. You don’t feel annoyed if required to work on off days in case of production incidents (no development).
You will primarily work on the backend maintaining the existing platform and writing new enhancements and features. Apart from your own features, as a senior member of the team you will be expected to be actively involved in overall design discussions and peer code reviews. You will factor in extensibility, maintainability, scalability and security in designs and code. You will ensure that best engineering practices are followed. You will support your team members when they are facing challenges, and mentor them when appropriate. You will strive for overall engineering excellence.
- 4-8 years of total experience
- 2+ years of experience in Django and DRF. You must be pro at it. The team will be looking up to you for making most out of DRF.
- Designing and building scalable web applications
- Good understanding of REST principles
- SQL database design and queries
- Working knowledge of AWS
- Designing microservices
- DevOps experience
1. Your technology ingredients?
Our backend is written in Python using Django framework. And the frontend is in AngularJS. Currently there is no mobile app.
We are an AWS shop and use their services for most needs, Docker for containerization and ECS as orchestrator, RDS as database, S3 for storage and SQS as messaging backend.
BitBucket for Git and CI/CD pipeline, Trello for project management; and Google Meets and Slack for communication.
2. Your hiring plan?
Currently the engineering team comprises of 3 engineers, and we plan to grow it to 8 by the end of 2021.
3. Your Interview process?
We will try to finish the process within two weeks. In case we can’t go ahead with your candidature, we will clearly and immediately let you know. But in case of competing applications, we may request you to wait for a week or two.
- 15 minutes introductory call to discuss requirements and expectations
- 30 minutes online coding assignment on a screen sharing session
- 1 hour technical interview covering problem solving, code review and aptitude
- 15 minutes call with co-founder for final discussion
In case of inability to come to a conclusion from either side, we may go for an additional round.
4. Your WFH and WFO policy?
Due to Covid-19 the team is working from home and will continue till March-2022. After that we will work from the Bangalore or Pune office (yet to be finalised). You should be open to relocate to any of the cities.
5. Your funding status?
In March 2020, Strata raised $1.5 million in seed funding; and $6 million in Series-A in July 2021.
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Resque
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with development aiding tool familiarity with continuous integration
End to end knowledge of Magento