Lead UI Developer
UI Developers collaborate with Business and Quality Analysts, Designers, Project Managers and more to build user interfaces that will create meaningful change for our clients. They listen thoughtfully to understand the context of a business problem and write clean and iterative code to deliver the right result. By balancing strong opinions with a willingness to find the right answer, UI Developers bring integrity to technology, ensuring all voices are heard.
● You will champion best practices like writing clean and reusable code using practices like TDD, SOLID principles, OO design, and pair programming.
● You will use continuous delivery practices as needed to deliver high-quality web applications and value to end customers.
● Create scalable UI systems that are delightful, high functioning and accessible to all audiences.
● You will partner with other technologists from cross-functional teams advocating devops culture.
● You will work in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences and create meaningful change for a variety of clients.
● Take ownership and accountability beyond individual deliverables, always pushing the envelope to deliver awesome results for our clients.
● Learn, digest and subsequently apply the latest technology thinking from our Technology Radar to solve client problems.
● Collaborate with a variety of teammates to build features, design concepts and interactive prototypes and ensure best practices and UX specifications are embedded along the way.
● Extensive experience with concepts such as design systems, atomic design, micro frontends, progressive web apps and backend for frontend.
● You’re an expert with at least one of the three major contemporary web frameworks such as React, Angular or Vue and can seamlessly switch between them as needed.
● Strong understanding of HTTP, multi-tiered web architectures and the latest web standards including web accessibility.
● Experience in creating complex CSS layouts using CSS best practices for responsive, mobile-first experiences.
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
● You are comfortable with TypeScript.
● You understand and apply user experience and web design principles into your
● You are a TDD, continuous integration and continuous delivery advocate.
● You have experience influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence while being open to change when needed.
● The ability to develop and execute a technical vision with a focus on business value.
● You will act as a mentor for less experienced peers through both your technical
knowledge and ability to inspire a team to deliver extraordinary impact together.
● You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple
Other things to know
Learning & Development
There is no one-size-fits-all career path at Thoughtworks: However, you want to develop your career is entirely up to you. But we also balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. This means your career is supported by interactive tools, numerous development programs and teammates who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and that extends to empowering our employees in their career journeys.
Founded in 1993, we’ve grown from a small team in Chicago to a leading software consultancy of more than 8000 Thoughtworkers in 17 countries. Our cross-functional teams of strategists, developers, data engineers, and designers bring over two decades of global experience to every partnership.
Thoughtworks invented the concept of distributed agile and we know how to harness the power of global teams to deliver software excellence at scale. Today we help our clients to create their own path to digital fluency and to build organizational resilience to navigate the future.
Our job is to foster a vibrant community where people have the freedom to make an extraordinary impact on the world through technology.
As a Thoughtworker, you are free to seek out the most ambitious challenges. Free to change career paths. Free to use technology as a tool for social change. Free to be yourself.
● Delivering a complete front-end application.
● Building HTML/CSS which is compatible with w3 validator.
● Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, tester, and other team members.
● Helping back-end developers on call in the integration process.
● Developing process of building the RESTful APIs
● Communicating with external web services
● Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components ● Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance visual effects. ● Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API & caching layer
● Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading.
● Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
● Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets ● Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments ● Knowledge of Github commands
Koru is an award-winning agency focused on Enterprise UX. We aim to reprise the complex and often dull enterprise UX as an impactful and inspiringly beautiful novelty, which only a few have been able to create so far. We move at a breakneck speed. We are on a constant lookout for creative and enthusiastic people, who can challenge the status quo and are not afraid of taking risks. When you join us, you can expect –
- An opportunity to work on a mission that is larger than life.
- Growth at a rapid pace, and opportunities to prove your expertise.
- An outstanding work environment.
- Company-sponsored trainings.
- Exceptional compensation packages based on skillset
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Title: Senior Front-End Developer
Location: Chennai, India (open for remote working)
Experience: 5+ Years of working experience as a Frontend Developer with expertise in React JS
We are looking for a talented Frontend Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
What do we expect?
Develop new user-facing features
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Collab with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability
Ensure high-quality graphics standards and brand consistency
Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture and lead the team by example
Do you fit in?
Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and integration/delivery pipeline for cloud, including Jenkins, Netlify, AWS Amplify etc.
Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
Basic knowledge of React Native/ IOS / Android is an added advantage
Familiarity with payments gateway integrations such as Razor pay, Stripe, Dwolla etc.
What can you expect?
Flexible work timings
Cool & Fun Working Environment
Approachable and helpful founders a.k.a leaders to guide your career
and much more…
Position - Lead UI
Location - Bangalore.
Take part to the development and the maintenance of the FM SAAS Platform.
- Write technical designs (conception, architecture, data model)
- Maintain/enhance CI/CD processes ( Basic Knowledge is mandatory)
- Develop and maintain the platform
- Support UI developers
- Identify and resolve incidents
- Representing FM in global UI architecture meetings
Delight our customers by:
- Delivering high quality, bug free software
- Respecting customer commitments
- Respecting UX designs
- Assisting operations (incl. support, delivery and pre-sales) with subject matter expertise when needed
- Providing expected effort to solve customer issues
- Understanding fully the FM Strategy
Work together by:
- Providing a transparent reporting to both the scrum team and the UI team
- Helping other team members to achieve their commitments
- Sharing knowledge
- Driving other UI developers
- Working closely with his/her scrum team
- Working closely with the FM UI team
- Working closely with QA
- Working closely with SRE
- Working closely with the global UI team
- Working closely with the UX team
- Keeping in touch with latest technologies
- Sharing (business/technical) ideas with the team and the management
- Proposing new development tools
- Proposing enhancement to our CI/CD processes
Constantly improving by:
- Being proactive and autonomous
- Actively participating to retrospective
- Communicating with other BT UI teams
- Helping others
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- IT Master’s Degree or equivalent such as Engineering school
- Strong/proven knowledge of React and its usual ecosystem
- Basic knowledge of Docker
- Strong analytical and algorithmic skills
- Strong communication skills
- Team working skills
- Ability to propose and discuss API contract with backend tech leads
- Heightened sense of client service
- Quality and documentation
- Sense of responsibility
- Strong attention to detail
Good to have Skills
- Rigorous, methodical and organized
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Knowledge about Single spa
- Knowledge about Kubernetes
- Knowledge about GitLab
- Knowledge about ArgoCD
- Knowledge of SWIFT banking environment would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Open Banking would be an advantage
- Mastery in software engineering tools
- Should have knowledge of HTML5 Canvas Drawing Pad
- Experience in HTML5 Canvas is a must
- Thorough semantics-level understanding of HTML5 Canvas
- Understanding and deployment of Responsive Web Design
- Understanding of how web design/dev is related to web Performance
Other Selection Criterias
- Candidate should be available to join immediately
● Participate in requirements analysis
● Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and REST fully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
● Test Driven Development
● Address and improve any technical issue.
● Support the implementation of developed software solutions
● Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
● Knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS
● React.js/ Next.js / Node.js / Mongo DB
● Understanding of Agile methodologies
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
Good to have:
● AWS and/or Azure Services
● Git Setup
● Experience with cloud technologies
● Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
Work Location: Remote
Work Days: Sunday to Thursday
Shift: Day Time
Week Off: Friday & Saturday
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS and experience in building/using REST APIs
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
If these questions have got you excited or triggered futuristic images on your head, you could be the one we are seeking.
We are Tars, one of the few bootstrapped and profitable SaaS companies out of India. We help businesses make chatbots with our DIY, no-code chatbot builder. People who use our chatbots get 50%-200% boost in conversion rate. Our Customers are US-based small and mid-market businesses and enterprise companies in India like Bajaj Finserv, Indiamart, Future Group, etc.
We are looking for a senior frontend developer to be part of our team.
Design, build and maintain performant web interfaces.
Integrating user-facing elements with server-side logic.
Embrace the engineering best practices.
Produce clean, high-quality code, tests, and documentation.
Engage in code and design reviews with peers and partners.
Define and implement robust architectures to solve business problems.
Be part of a fast-growing profitable startup.
Be a thought leader in the field of conversation interfaces.
Gain expertise in building interfaces that cater to millions who interact with our bots.
Learn from fellow team members who have achieved success in diverse backgrounds.
3+ years of experience in engineering frontend of web applications.
Experience in building front-end web apps from scratch.
Experience in using REST APIs on the frontend.
Excellent understanding of Frontend MVC Framework.
Knowledge/Experience in creating applications using Vue.js.
Knowledge/Experience of state management in Vue.js with Vuex.
Great interpersonal & communication skills to work in a team
Our Technology Stack:
Node.js, Express, MongoDB, AWS, API-Gateway, SQS, S3, jQuery, Backbone.js, etc.
We are working on the truly innovative technology of chatbots and automated conversations. As a company, we believe in creativity, innovation, automation, hard work, efficiency and freedom of thought. If you are excited about the role, apply here and let’s talk.