Ability to build pixel perfect interfaces from given design
Framework experience not Mandatory
About OpenWifi Labs Pvt Ltd
Rebranding to Simply5 Labs, We are building a Cloud-based Network orchestration platform that offers advanced network solutions using cost-effective multi-brand hardware for SMB & SOHO's, which are simple to deploy & manageable without a dedicated IT team.
If you are interested in the world of computer networking & communication, we are a great place to build solutions which breaks free from the status quo of hardware-linked capabilities.
About Freespace* (a.k.a. Workplace Fabric)
Workplace Fabric develops solutions that makes workplaces intelligent. Our solutions help increase productivity of office workers while helping to lower the cost of real estate. Our Flagship
product Freespace is installed in over 40 cities around the world and serves over 30,000 people every day. Starting with the first deployment in March 2016 we have rapidly grown with our solution being rolled out globally while continuing to stay cash positive. With successes at several blue-chip clients Workplace Fabric has carved a unique leadership position in workplace management and employee engagement SaaS solutions.
*To find out more, follow us on social media – LinkedIn & Facebook @ workplace-fabric
What is on our offer?
- An absolutely action packed, fun, and demanding workplace lets our employees to thrive in a team-based environment with passion, fun, pride and teamwork as our core values.
- We can offer you career opportunities to challenge, develop and exceed your aspirations with training and development throughout your career.
- Life is never dull at Freespace as there is always something to learn, constantly pushing you to develop your skills and take on the next exciting challenge.
You will be a creative Frontend Engineer with specialist React and visualization skills in our fast growing Analytics Team, creating dynamic dashboards to drive our client’s business insights.
Working closely as an active team member, having ownership & accountability to develop the analytics stories, in delivering timely projects through Scrum. Working with product owners and team leads to clarifying requirements, challenge assumptions in order to ensure successful executions and push the client analytics to its best.
Key Skills and Experience
Good to have: SQL, TypeScript, AWS, Scrum, IoT
Experience: 4-6 years
- A front-end and data visualization expert with 4+ years of experience
- Ability to design widget or component based, scalable analytics dashboards
- Expert in creating excellent user experience through quick loading dashboards and pixel-perfect design
- Implement dashboard solutions with interactive and dynamic visualization to tell the story.
- Hands-on and well-versed with at least one of React (preferred), Angular or Vue
- Data processing and manipulation expert
- Comfortable with of ES6+, TypeScript & emerging web technologies
- Able to easily comprehend and write SQL queries
- Hands-on programmer
- Have an open mind to turn business requirements into attractive yet practical visualisations.
- Be passionate about understanding the business problem and using data to tell the stories in delivering solutions which drive client decisions.
- Contribute to the success of the team through active participation, team work and owning project deliverables.
- Contribute to high standards through personal delivery of data quality checks, code reviews and documentation in work and team practices.
- Clear thinker with a systematic problem-solving approach, seeing a project through from conception to finished product.
- Unafraid to own mistakes and be willing to challenge and feedback to enhance the team processes and solutions.
It's digital consultancy that partners with the world’s leading brands to design and deliver compelling digital products and services for their customers & digital engagement provider for more than 200 of the world’s leading brands. We are a collective of consultants, designers, developers, cloud advisors, and data scientists – spread across 3 continents and 9 offices - who create compelling digital experiences to help clients show they care to the people who matter most - their consumers, patients, and employees.
-Should have 2+ years of hands on development experience with a degree in computer science, related to information technology, ideally with the focus on banking and wealth management.
-Should have spent most of the career in development
- Hands-on experience in Backbase
- Hands-on experience in Java
- Proficiency in understanding the application architecture
- Able to customize based on the demand and working to coding standards to ensure a robust and mature, development of the functionality within the platform.
-Independently design Responsive design
-Backbase CXP (customer experience portal), CXP Web Library (built-in JS)
-RESTful web services
-HTML5, JS frameworks like JQuery, Angular JS, Bootstrap JS
-CSS (cascading style-sheets)
-Experience working with Servlets, Filters, Listeners and data sources
-Security, User Access ControlGood to have
- Any Source code repository like SVN, Git, etc
- Resolving cross browser compatibility issues
- Resolving page load / performance issues
- Experience working with templates (JSP, Google Closure Tools for RIA, Mustache), Backbase widgets, Caches
Location :- Ahmedabad
Variyas Global Solutions Inc
BlueRose Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Sellcraft Global Solutions
Experience Required in ANGULAR or REACT or VUE and above, HTML5 CSS and REST
Understanding of the Microservices Architecture and DEVOPS and AGILE based development experience will be an added benefit.
Secondary Skills Kubernates Docker Jenkins Agile
- Developing new user-facing features using Next.JS
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimizing components for maximum cross-platform UX and performance optimization
- 3+ years of experience with a thorough understanding of Next.JS and its core principles
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Good understanding of web optimization and SEO practices.
- Experience with mobile responsiveness.
- Knowledge of any CSS library/framework such as Bootstrap, Tailwind.
- Experience developing component-driven UIs with strong fundamental CSS skills
- Experience with popular Next.JS workflows (Such as: Vercel Platform)
- Experience in building fast and SEO friendly websites
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processers like SCSS is a plus
- Knowledge of the complete MERN stack is a plus
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Know-how with regard to front-end tooling such as webpack, Babel etc
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with agile development practices like code review, regression testing, and continuous deployment
How we work?
- Microsoft Teams is our go to tool for daily communication
- We conduct daily standups and team meetings over Teams
- We encourage open discussion and debate, and place tremendous value on ownership and founder mindset.
- We value: design + amazing UI/UX, documentation, To-Do lists and Data based decision.
- We're distributed but not alone! We might be working around the world but we believe in the value in getting to know each other outside of working hours
- We get together for a bi-weekly townhall and frequent destressing session with a certified healer!
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% remote workplace model
- Health Insurance of Rs. 3L
- Top performers eligible for attractive equity options
- Mental Health Consultations with heyy app.
- Company sponsored upskilling courses
- Growth Hours: 40 hours every year
- The chance to give back with 40 hours for community causes
- Fun company retreats twice a year
- Access to a Financial Advisor
1. Translate designs and style guides into functional user interfaces while ensuring cross browser compatibility, performance and good user experience.
2. Solid coding practices with peer code reviews, unit testing and a preference for agile development.
3. Strong sense of collaboration, ownership, urgency and drive.
Technical Skills Required
1. 2+ years of experience in professional front end web and mobile development.
3. Understand the intericacies of DOM and have good knowledge of APIs' and their performance implications.
4. In-depth knowledge about HTML5 and CSS3 and can take necessary decisions while building responsive UI.
5. Experience using version control (Git).
6. Sharp analytical abilities with excellent problem solving skills.
Good to have
1. Development experience in ReactJS / React Native.
2. Experience in SEO and website optimisation would be great.
ONLY FOR WOMEN/RETURNING WOMEN
Client: A Leading Product Healthcare Company
Position: Senior Software Engineer - Java & UI Software Engineer
Work Location: Hyderabad remote working
Roles & Description
- Developing experience on AngularJS 1.x. ,HTML, Bootstrap, CSS and SCSS.
- Good verbal and communicationwith UI development skills having 3 years and above of experience.
- Strong problem solver who can work independently and having good analytical skills
- B.Tech /MCA/ ENGG qualification.
- Flexible work hours
Beyond Pinks Will Offer
- We will offer free 1 week training and help you prepare for resume writing and interview.
- We will also train on managing work life balance, speaking confidently, salary negotiation and bouncing back after career break.
In the role of Technology Analyst, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Mandatory Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in HTML, Bootstrap, JS, CSS/Less
- Experience in ReactJS, Redux
- Experience with Node JS NPM, bower , grunt
- Experience with Groovy/Cucumber or other Test Automation tools
- Experience with Stash/GIT
- Experience with Liquibase
- Experience with Swagger
- Experience with AWS – EC2, SNS, SQS, Lambda
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience with OpenShift or other Container platforms
- Experience with messaging technologies or integration
- Experience with Atlassian suite (Confluence, Stash, JIRA)
- Experience supporting high availability production systems is highly desirable
- Ability to work in a collaborative and distributed Agile environment with minimal direction and supervision
- Ability to work in a flexible environment and be adaptable to change
Years of EXP: 3+ yrs. of experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing ReactJS based web applications and other UI skill based applications as needed
- Provide input to or develop business systems solutions, estimates and specifications
- Understand technical designs provided by Architects and Tech Leads, and see them through the Agile development lifecycle
- Support application software by analyzing and fixing problems
- Conform to quality assurance standards and agreed processes within the department
- Support the strong automation and self-service strategy by driving automation practices within the team
- Contribute to out of hours activities as reasonably agreed in advance
- Utilize agile methodologies and XP techniques where appropriate in your work
- Passion for quality and clean code!
- Working knowledge of the general digital landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Ability to analyse business requirements and provide appropriate alternatives and solutions to meet those requirements.
- Knowledge of system development life cycle.
- Ability to guide the business through UAT through to sign off, managing any postimplementation changes.
- Knowledge of applications support and development
- Ability to work independently or within a team framework, and in varying customer environments
- Strong time management, workload management and organisational skills
- Proven Diagnostic and Troubleshooting skills
- A disciplined approach to planning, implementation and project execution
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet agreed timeframes
- Understanding of Agile development practices.
- Good working knowledge in a relational database management system
- Business acumen and industry knowledge with a strong understanding of business processes and products
- software engineering experience focused on web development.
- Hands on experience in architecting large scale frontend applications.