- 3+ years of relevant software engineering experience with minimum of 2+ years of Nodejs Hands on experience
- Must have worked on microservice architecture-based projects.
- Good to have - Knowledge of modern architecture patterns and deployment environments (Docker containerization, AWS)
- Knowledge of different storage solutions i.e., relational databases (Aurora DB, MySQL)
- Good communications skills (communication directly with the client)
- Responsibility to deliver the project in the best possible way
- Technologies/programs and levels:
- NestJS (intermediate)
- TypeScript (intermediate)
- Node.js (advanced)
- AWS (junior)
- Relational DB Aurora DB / MySQL DB (regular)
- Over 2 years of Dynamics NAV consultancy experience/ Minimum 1 Yr experience in Business Central
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009/2013/2015/2016
- Undertake the design, coding, testing, releasing the code, and NAV / Dynamics 365 Business Central support
- Proficient in RDLC Report Development & SQL Server Database
- Experience working on the technical side of Dynamics NAV / Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Should be fluent and conversant with (A/L, C/AL & C/Side) Programming and ability to do developments independently
- Experience in working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics NAV
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics NAV modules
- Manage resources and deliver project tasks, both external and internal.
- Communicate and document system specifications for clients and team members.
- Manage multiple developments and project initiatives at one time, while effectively communicating utilization, roadblocks, and progress to technical leadership and prioritizing based on feedback.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC and its modules.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to diagnose problems quickly and recommend solutions
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
Development across multiple browsers/platforms on Website
Good Understanding of SQL/NoSQL data stores
Fair Understanding of Responsive High Level Designs
Work experience in product/start-up company is a plus
Familiarity to MVC, SOA, RESTFull web services
Work with other teams and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline driven, team
broad array of Interactive web
Understand agile methodology and instill best practices into the process.
Wise is digital infrastructure for online education. Oversimplified as ‘Shopify for Tutors’ i.e., an easy to use tool for tutors to start teaching online. We have grown to 2mn users in 12 months and have much to do. We are backed by an incredible set of investors and individuals who have built product you already use. We have a small but rockstar team, cheap equity, smart money, opportunity to capture a huge market ($60bn) and a chance to make an impact while doing so.
What we need
We need you, if you are a senior software engineer with 4+ years of experience in building robust scalable systems. Work would involve building things quickly and adapting based on market feedback while ensuring the security and quality of the codebase. If you love coding and building things excites you, we would like to talk to you.
What you will need (Skills)
- Experience building microservices and distributed systems, RESTful APIs, user interfaces
- Knowledge and will of writing unit, integration tests is a must. TDD is a plus
- Preferably a polyglot: Strong command Ruby/Golang/Java/Python
- Some exposure to infra: Deployments, CI/CD setup, security. AWS exposure is good to have
- Strong database concepts. Experience with MongoDB is a plus
What you will do
- Feature analysis, hands on development, code reviews, deployment & rollouts
- Passionately maintain coding practices, quality & good design standards
- Design and develop highly scalable, available, secure and fault tolerant systems
- Actively contribute in assessing & improving/optimizing security & infrastructure
Great to have
- Sense of ownership
- Developers who can talk product and strategy
- Experience in building scalable consumer products
- Strong opinions, loosely held
Good to have
- Interest in mentorship
- Good written communication skills
- Bangalore love
Probably not ideal if
- If you have always been right about stuff in life
- No flexibility around working hours (this doesn’t mean we work long hours but if our systems get attacked in the middle of the night, we would need you to HODORR!)
Definitely get in touch if you
- Would have started the exact same company but willing to build it together with a great team
- Find our current product unbearably slow or inadequate
- Think this company isn’t going to work as it is right now
- Design & implement backend APIs
- Mentor junior developers technically.
- Actively work to reduce tech debt in the backend
- Work towards more stability & scalability of the backend
- Tech stack - Java, AWS, Aurora etc.
- 4-8 years of product company experience
- OOP implementation experience. Programming language does not matter. We use Java internally but have hired folks from non Java background.
- Hands on experience in SQL, Dynamo DB, Postgres etc preferred.
- Prior experience building REST APIs
- Advanced understanding of AWS stack
- Prior knowledge of solving problems at scale.
* Understanding of building architecture from product requirements.
* Experience of leading teams of developers to maximise performance.
* Knowledge of Multithreading, Thread Pooling, Background Jobs and Schedule Jobs with supporting tools and libraries.
* Working on Microservices based architecture using spring cloud, distributed application pattern and multiple data source management in the application.
* Working on Linux and Windows based OS and their command line tools.
* Working with unit testing frameworks.
* Object-Oriented development and Metaprogramming.
* Experience in working with the SQL Databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL) and No SQL. Databases (Cassandra or MongoDB).
* Knowledge of server configuration management and deployment techniques. Good to have experience in handling DevOps tools like Jenkins and containerization using Docker.
* Experience in working with different AWS cloud services.
the core library/language constructs.
• Knowledge of processor, memory, network and storage internals. Familiarity with I/O optimized
• Deep understanding of distributed systems including fault modeling, concurrency, isolation,
• Internals of a RDBMS like MySQL
• Conversant with the internals of systems like Kafka, Cassandra/Scylla, Redis, RocksDB etc
• Working knowledge of hosting and network infrastructure (K8s, Envoy, etc)
• Familiarity with binary serialization protocols like thrift/protobuf/flatbuffers etc
• Familiar with gRPC, HTTP/2, QUIC, etc.
• Troubleshooting memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks etc.
• Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills and data structures.
• Productionizing machine learning pipelines using Spark/Flink/TensorFlow etc
• Familiarity with big data concepts - HDFS, hive, presto, spark, oozie, ambari, airflow, atlas,
ranger, etc. Familiarity with formats like avro, parquet, orc, arrow etc
• Good understanding of branching, build, deployment, continuous integration methodologies
• Experience in leading a team and mentoring engineers
• Attitude to get Stuff Done!
• Ability to make decisions independently.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering from premier institutes preferred
• 8+ years of experience in software design, development & architecture
He/she should have minimum 3 yrs working experience on PHP, PHP Frameworks, Ajax, Knowledge on CMS platform like Open cart, payment gateway integration, experience working on portals.
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Develop, designed well efficient code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Fully adaptive to the technology needed for the current project
Required Skills :
- Bachelor/ Master degree from good college.
- Strong knowledge of algorithms, data structure
- Understanding object-oriented programming
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, Mysql, SQL. NoSQL, Mongodb
- Ability & Readiness to work with any technology
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes.
- Strong problem-solving skills and excellent communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- A strong engineer with excellent Ruby experience working with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with SQL/nosql databases(Postgresql, cassandra, MongoDB)
- Experience with REST services and API design
- Experience with building the system for scale
- Experience with version control systems (bitbucket, git etc.)
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience with docker/microservices will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of unit & integration testing
- Knowledge of agile development process, jira
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and Data structures
- Basic understanding of the HTTP protocol
- Demonstrated experience working on application development projects and test-driven development. Experience in writing high quality code
- Knowledge of blockchain technology, smart contracts and cryptocurrency will be an added advantage
- Experience in fintech domain will be another added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
- 3+ years of experience with Ruby On Rails.
- Strong Project & Time Management Skills, along with the ability to apply these skills while working independently, or as part of a team.