The qualifications we are looking for include:
∙ 5-10 years previous experience as a professional software developer
∙ 5+ years of Java with Hibernate and Spring Frameworks.
∙ 5+ years MySQL database skills / query optimization
∙ 5+ years of experience in Jersey JAX-RS based REST Api
∙ 2 + years experience in estimation.
∙ 2+ year experience to execute project in Agile mode - Ability to plan Sprints in JIRA ∙ Strong concepts and experience of OOPS (Object Oriented Programming) in Java. ∙ Comfortable with Linux and Windows OS and Open source platform Technologies ∙ Familiarity with MVC Architectural Pattern.
∙ Familiarity with UI Framework.(React JS preferred)
∙ Familiarity with Unit, Integration and System testing concepts.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Architect, develop and maintain highly scalable, reliable and secure distributed backend
systems on Cloud (AWS or Azure) or on-premises environments for Mihup, its customers
Work closely with your fellow engineers to develop systems capable of concurrently
processing massive amounts of voice data both in online real-time as well as offline
Drive accountability for test driven development, delivery of high-quality features and
resilient enterprise class solutions.
Lead a culture of team ownership and direct individual and team accountability to
continuously improve how they work to achieve results.
Work in a startup environment, pushing boundaries with deep involvement with business.
BE//BTech/ME/MTech in Computer Science or a related field from a Tier I or Tier II
6-8 years of hands-on software development and deployment experience (experience of
working in a consumer product startup during its growth phase will be a plus) of which 1 – 2
years of experience would be in leading a team of software developers.
Expertise in Java 8+ and Spring Boot is a must
Good experience in messaging platforms like RabbitMQ/Kafka
Good experience in distributed systems and relational & NoSQL databases like PostgreSQL,
MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, etc.
Expertise in one or more of: Python, NodeJS, GoLang would be preferred
Must have hands on experience in products which handle multiple concurrent calls (API),
handle CPU intensive jobs, consist of multiple asynchronous system calls.
Worked on microservices based architecture and design
Managed/ Owned infrastructure on AWS/Microsoft Azure/private clouds and setup high
Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
Knowledge of RESTful APIs, caching concepts, the HTTP protocol and general web
1. Anything that will let us know more about who you are that you would like to share such as
Blogs, Twitter, Medium, GitHub etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Designing and developing performant REST APIs / Microservices.
2. Data Model design.
3. Participating in requirements analysis.
4. Writing clean, scalable code and Implementing unit tests.
5. Participating in peer code reviews.
6. Optimizing the overall performance of Application.
7. Be a strong Agile team member.
1. Conceptually strong in Design Patterns and OOP
2. Hands on with technologies like Java/J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, Spring Boot,Java Web
services/APIs (SOAP, REST, JSON, Maven, Gradle, jUnit)
3. Excellent understanding of data structures, threading..
4. Working knowledge with any of the Unit Test Frameworks such as jUnit.
5. Good problem solving skills. Attention to details.
6. Should be a quick learner and keen on learning new technologies.
7. Strong in debugging, troubleshooting
8. Proficient in RDBMS (Mysql, Mssql) or NoSql databases (mongo, hbase)
9. Good oral and written communication skills.
Additional Skills (Optional):
1. Exposure to Node.js / python
2. Exposure to Lambda functions.
3. Working knowledge with AWS/ Azure is a must.
4. Exposure to AWS Data Storage.
5. Knowledgeable on TDD.
Qualifications & Experience :
1. BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech. 4+ years of Java development experience, including Spring, Spring Boot
Key deliverables for the Backend Engineer would be to work on meaningful, large-scale initiatives with a focus on autonomy to build features, be a part of the core team, and give direction to the product.
What you'll do
- You will join a growing team of experienced developers building a cross-platform application, backend services and open platform
- You will collaborate with your peers to define architecture, quality standards, and best practices and participate in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- You will work closely with our product team, teaming up in small cross-functional teams to bring features from idea to prototype to final implementation
We would love to hear from you if
- You have 3+ years of experience as a software engineer at a SaaS or technology company, including familiarity with the different pieces of technology involved in building modern web applications
- You are proficient in backend development and technologies. You should understand concepts of multithreading, I/O, messaging, instrumentation, and their implementation.
- You have a working knowledge of algorithms and data structures with space and memory complexities
- You deal well with constant change and high levels of ambiguity (we are a startup)
- You have knowledge of Messaging Queues (Kafka/RabitMq/SQS), Dynamodb, Elastic Search, Redis/Memcache/Elasticache
- You have experience in building RESTful APIs, Spring framework, and Mysql/RDS
- Experience with source control systems (prefer Github)
- Strive to craft clean, reliable, and highly maintainable code
- Experience with test-driven development and pair programming
- To you, technologies and programming languages are about tradeoffs. You may be opinionated, but you're not ideological and can learn new technologies as you go
- Worked with microservices
- Passion for fintech
- Brand new Macbook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
1. Cloud Backend Design along with data storage and backup solutions. 2. Backend APIs and System Design and Integration with IoT Devices, web and mobile applications.
3. Building reusable code and libraries for future use
4. Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
5. Implementation of security and data protection
6. Design and implementation of data storage solutions
1. Demonstrated history of designing and implementing Cloud-based Microservices Applications using AWS or GCP.
2. 5+ years of hands-on experience using core Java and SpringBoot framework.
3. Good Understanding of Serverless Architecture and Event-Driven Systems.
4. Understanding Product requirements and translating them into technical specifications and development using Agile methodology.
5. Understanding accessibility and security compliance on AWS/GCP and Spring Boot and Flask.
6. Good understanding of Data structures and Algorithms.
7. AWS Skills Required: AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, S3, IoT Core, Kinesis Streams, Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, IAM, Elastic Cache, API Gateway.
Good To have:
1. Knowledge of Kubernetes or other container orchestration tools.
2. Python and Flask.
3. Google Cloud Platform and Firebase
- 3+ years of overall experience
- Understanding about AWS - EC2, S3, RDS etc
- Extensive experience building and refactoring Java applications
- Good work experience with Message Que - Ka a, Rabbit MQ, etc
- Understanding and experience building high-performance, scalable algorithms.
- Understanding of Agile or Kanban / Lean so ware development methodologies- Experience using modern build
tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Github, etc. a plus - Be hands-on, willing to dig in and crank out code.
- Be a learner, able to explore new areas, learn new things, and quickly apply them to solve new problems.
- Be a spark, bring energy, passion and creativity to work every day.
Good to have
- No-sql experience ( dynamo , mongo , Cassandra etc. )
- Datadog or similar monitoring tool
- Docker exposure
Software Development Engineer II
Do you want to be part of team building Amazon.in space ? Are you passionate to build highly scalable systems ?
LocalFinds team is building multiple capabilities that are relevant to customers in India. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a team that will be responsible for building a successful, sustainable and strategic business for Amazon.in
As an engineer, you will help with the , implementation, and launch of many key product features. You will get an opportunity to work on the wide range of technologies (including AWS Elastic Search, Lambda, ECS, EDP, SQS, Dynamo DB, Slapshot, Herd, Horizonte etc.) and apply new technologies for solving customer problems. You will have an influence on defining product features, drive operational excellence, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product. You will get to work with highly skilled and motivated engineers who are already contributing to building high-scale and high-available systems.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work on world-leading technologies and would like to build creative technology solutions that positively impact hundreds of millions of customers, and relish large ownership and diverse technologies, join our team today!
As an engineer you will be responsible for:
• Ownership of product/feature -to- for all phases from the development to the production.
• Ensuring the developed features are scalable and highly available with no quality concerns.
• Work closely with senior engineers for refining the and implementation.
• Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
• Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
• Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
• Contribute intellectual property through patents.
The ideal candidate is a passionate engineer about delivering experiences that delight customers and creating solutions that are robust. He/she should be able to commit and own the deliveries -to-.
Acuver’s end-to-end service offering provides industry and technology expertise to our customers in Retail, CG & Logistics domains. Our solutions enable our clients to drive business agility, gain competitive advantage, digitally transform their organization and provide seamless customer experience at optimized cost efficiencies. We have served large IT conglomerates, Fortune 500 companies, across the globe in multiple geographies.
Acuver Consulting is looking for young, energetic and eager to learn Fresher Graduates with knowledge on Java.
Must to have skills
- Graduate degree in B.Tech/MS/M.Tech/MCA/B.E.
- Willing to learn new technologies & work with cross functional teams.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to generate and communicate meaningful development metrics.
- Very strong problem-solving aptitude and ability to delve into multifaceted pieces of knowledge.
Good to have Skills
- Decent programming exposure in Data Structures, Algorithms.
- Some exposure to open-source projects within Kubernetes/any other communities such as Knative, Operators, Fluentd, Prometheus, Elasticsearch etc.
- Knowledge on cloud platforms (AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Knowledge on design, development, microservices, SQL/NoSQL would be Plus.
- Knowledge on ecommerce/retail/supply Chain/SaaS/PaaS would be Plus.