Roles and Responsibilities
Should be having overall 5-9 years of Mobile Development experience Hands-on experience of minimum 5 years into IOS Development. Proficient experience of minimum 5 years into Swift is must. Knowledge into Swift UI. Good Experience of minimum 4 years into any architecture patterns such as MVC / MVVM / MVVM-C / VIPER. Updated with latest iOS 13 concepts (Combine, etc) are preferred. Good understanding of SOLID design principles. Experience in design patterns and data structures Experience with XCUI testing is good to have. Proven ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and frameworks quickly Ability to deliver in Agile method (SCRUM) Excellent written communication and follow-up skills. Good written and oral communication skills
Mobile Development experience IOS Development Swift SwiftUI MVC/MVVM/MVVM-C/VIPER
About the role :
A venture alongside Nyteco; Davis Index provides the manufacturing supply chain with price benchmarks for scrap, base metals, steel, stainless steel and alloys along with market intelligence, news and analysis.
We are looking for an experienced mobile developer with a passion for pushing mobile technologies to its limits while creating an efficient and easy-to-use software solution.
This app developer will lead and work with our team of engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
In this role you will work alongside Product Managers to spec, implement, test, document, and maintain the iOS and Android apps using React Native and MERN.
Key roles and responsibilities include :
- Apply your expertise with React Native to build custom UI components and create an amazing users experience
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code following best practices.
- Collaborate with the back-end development team on REST APIs used by the mobile application and with cross-functional teams, such as product managers, designers, and backend developers, to define, design, and ship new features.
- Contribute actively and participate willingly in code reviews and spec reviews
- Be present at company-wide and team-based meetings such as “standup” calls, sprint planning, retrospectives, all-hands, etc.
- Strike a sufficient balance between high-quality code and going live with application updates.
- Debug and troubleshoot applications and resolve issues.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies related to mobile development.
Qualifications & Experience :
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- A high degree of expertise with React Native
- Experience with native app development in iOS and Android
- Proven passion for building clear, maintainable products in design and implementation
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
What you can expect
Work closely with a global team helping bring market intelligence to the recycling world. As a part of our team, we look to foster relationships and help you grow with us. You can also expect :
- Work with leading minds from the recycling industry and be part of a growing, energetic global team!
- Exposure to developments and tools within your field ensures evolution in your career and skill building along with competitive compensation.
- Health insurance coverage, paid vacation days and flexible work hours help you maintain a work-life balance
- Have the opportunity to network and collaborate in a diverse community
Position: Lead iOS
Experience: 5 to 8 years
- Design and development of professional business applications for the iOS platform.
- Your leadership will help to continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve development efficiency.
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features in a dynamic work environment.
- You will work with external data sources/ APIs, unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Will work on fixing bugs and improving application responsiveness, quality and performance.
- Should be able to conduct multiple quality testing as a code reviewer
- Manage/mentor a small team encouraging their professional growth and maximizing their potential contributions
- Avid follower of the technology industry and current technology trends
- Setting up the architectures and frameworks that future iOS developers can come in and follow for rapid and efficient development
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift
- Experience with macOS app development and watchOS app development will be a plus.
- Experienced with iOS frameworks viz. Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Deep understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiar working with RESTful APIs, third party libraries and API, cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Solid understanding of performance tuning, threading and offline storage.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Understand code versioning tools viz. Git, Mercurial
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries are useful
- Hands on experience with code review/peer review
- Experienced in continuous integration will be plus
Hood is a new-age anonymous social network.
Hood has recently raised $3.2Mn seed funding and is backed by top VCs, 16+ unicorn founders including Vijay Shekhar Sharma - PayTM CEO, Ritesh Agarwal- OYO CEO, Kunal Shah - Cred CEO and outstanding management team.
Role & Responsibilities
1. Design, build and improve the mobile experiences in the identity, chat and
communication business functions.
2. Solve technical problems and build the next generation of products for our
consumers, drivers and merchants.
3. Improve the testability and maintainability of the code
4. Build reusable iOS software components for interfacing with multiple applications
5. Work with backend engineering teams, both within and outside the team to build
robust, well-designed interfaces.
6. Formulate and create clear and efficient technical documentation.
7. Write code that is clear, concise, performant, tested, and easily understood by others
8. Work with backend engineering teams, both within and outside the team to build robust, well-designed interfaces.
1. 2-4 years of experience in the application (iOS) development and product delivery.
2. Predictability and balance of product delivery speed and quality.
3. In-depth knowledge of iOS app architecture and implementation including
proficiency in Swift programming, Cocoa, Xcode and the iOS SDK.
4. Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics
5. Strong problem-solving and analytical skills and a proven track record of being able to respond effectively to customer situations.
6. A command over the technology ecosystem and the ability to learn and ramp up on the latest trends.
7. Experience with building products catering to millions and Knowledge of WebSockets and experience in managing libraries is a plus.
What you can expect from us
1. Learning Budget: If there's a workshop, book, or event you think will help you learn, we'll
cover your bill.
2. Health insurance for you and your family.
What happens after you apply?
Step 1: Within 7 days of your application our wholesome, original & expressive - our people Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
Step 2: Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
Step 3: If all goes well, we’ll schedule a call with your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
Step 4: After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a quick call with our Founders.
If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we onboard you with a big smile :)
At any step, if things don't work out, we will proactively send out an email. You are welcome to
ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future.
We prefer [Passion>Skills>Education]
Job Description for flutter developer
Role/Project Description Will be responsible for User Interface development of various android/IOS based mobile applications for HCIN clients and partners. The candidate will work in a global, highly innovative and agile environment made up both by talented youngsters and senior professionals.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs (including crashes and ANRs) to increase the functionality of the application
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Collaborate with team members (product managers, developers, designers) to brainstorm about new features and functionalities.
- Experience required 1 year
- B. Tech, MCA, M. Tech degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related subject
- Proficient in Java/Kotlin programming
- Knowledge and experience in Flutter Framework and DART programming
- Hands on experience in using RESTful APIs
- Hands on experience in designing and developing microservices architecture and containers
- Object oriented analysis, UML and design using common design patterns.
- Hands on experience in development IDE Android Studio, Android SDK, Firebase Test Lab
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Familiarity with IOS integration with Flutter
- Experience using GitHub or similar environment
- Complete understanding of SDLC
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with Material Design and Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Good knowledge of adding third-party libraries
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Crumb Software is a Design Studio seeking creative and skilled developers to join our fast-growing team. Our mission is to design and develop technology that improves its users' lives while providing an exceptionally high level of service to our clients.
We are looking for experienced developers who want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone's opinions and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding professionals and allow them to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth, and hard work.
If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging, and rapidly-growing software development consultancy, and if you are passionate about software development and creating the finest apps in the market, please consider applying.
We are looking for React Native developers interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
This is a contract-based position and we're looking for immediate joiners.
- Work as a part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications
- Collaborate closely with designer(s) to build the envisioned user experience
- Architect, build, and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UI's across both mobile platforms that match designs
- Integrate with the backend and other third-party APIs
- Work with native modules if required
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
- Diagnose and fix bugs, performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- 3+ years of professional, non-internship experience working with React Native
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them
- Knowledge of functional programming and React Hooks
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode and Gradle
- Familiarity with Expo and related libraries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and desire to work with a remote, distributed team
- Designing and developing advanced applications for android platforms.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers as well as the software engineers to make sure that each app is presentable.
- Test the applications, identify any bugs and resolve them
- Manage tasks within Agile framework and controlled JIRA workflow.
- Document architecture and implementation for internal and external components.
- 1+ years of experience in Android Development .
- Previous experience working in a fast paced start up is a plus.
- Released at least 1 app or have a project in works that you can tell us about.
- Experience publishing a high-quality android application to the google store.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience working with Android SDK and Android studio.
- Good in JAVA (j2se) and Kotlin
- Experience with APIs (OAuth, XML, JSON, REST, etc. )
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into technical requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
- Create games in Unity for iOS and Android.
- Write super-clean, testable, and well-documented code in C#
- Collaborate effectively with a small, high-energy team of illustrators, designers, and programmers.
- Work with other developers to devise customized solutions to difficult problems.
- Self-motivation with a strong desire to learn and stay up to industry standards.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and contribute to multiple projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of working independently and within teams.
- Deadline-oriented contributes to team efforts by accomplishing tasks on time.
Locofast Online Services Private Limited operates under the brand name - Locofast- & today is one of the fastest growing B2B companies in the textiles B2B space. The company connects textile manufacturers (mills, manufacturers) to customers (brands, buying houses) both in India &
internationally. It integrates technology to the core transaction flow & delivers industry best pricing & turnaround time for textile products. The century old textile industry has been untouched by any disruption leave alone technological disruption. At Locofast, we are driven to do exactly that & today have an opportunity to create a very large impact in an extremely large industry.
Founders & Investors:
The company in a short span of time (little over two years) has raised two rounds of funding, most
recently one large round of Series B financing (to be announced soon). The company is backed by
some of the most marquee investors that have backed landmark companies such as Myntra.com,
Firstcry.com, Lenskart.com, Cult.fit, Bounce, Gomechanic & others.
The company is founded by second time entrepreneurs who have demonstrated the ability to build
and scale businesses in the past. The profile of the founder can be seen here
- www.linkedin.com/in/wadhwadeepak. Deepak was previously the founder of WeAreHolidays, a
B2C platform for travelers. The founders come with deep expertise in building & scaling
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
● Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
● Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
● An engineering degree preferably, from a reputed university/college
● A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
● Good to have knowledge of React.
● Expert knowledge of HTML/CSS, web standards, best practices
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
● An experience of writing clean, well documented, semantic code with responsiveness and cross browser compatibility in mind
● Ability to improvise, troubleshoot, and learn new skills on the job.
● Ability to give estimates on work required.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN
● Excellent coding and debugging skills
● A passion and the ability to make beautiful, smooth, delightful web experiences
● Competitive salary
● Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on extremely exciting real-life problems.
● Opportunity to grow really fast.