• Should design, develop, and maintain application individually as well as work in a group.
• Must adhere to agile methodologies and the project management followed in the project
• Should maintain quality and security of the assigned development tasks applying the best design and
development guidelines as defined in the project.
• Should work as per the defined project priorities and project schedules and ensure to complete the
assigned projects within allotted timelines
• Interact with team for the day to day development tasks and hurdles.
• Attend all the project Meetings, discussion, other sprint meetings etc.
Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
Must Have –
• Expertise in Objective-C programming language.
• Experience in Swift programming.
• Expertise in Cocoa Touch frameworks.
• Expertise in developing iOS applications.
• Good knowledge on Design patterns.
• Good knowledge in debugging and optimization tools like Instruments.
• Good knowledge in In-App purchase, Push Notifications.
• Good knowledge in generating .ipa files using different provisioning profiles.
• Knowledge in writing unit test cases.
• Should have good communication Skills.
• Experience in working in projects run as per Agile Methodology.
• Experience in interacting with people with different nationalities.
Good to have –
• Good knowledge in Bluetooth programming.
• Knowledge in Cross platform technologies like PhoneGap.
• Knowledge in native Android development.
• knowledge on External Accessory framework, Multi-peer Connectivity framework.
• Good to have knowledge in Audio domain and related frameworks.
Desired Tools Experiences
• Xcode IDE, Instruments.
• Experience in using client apps for version controlling system like svnX, bitbucket, Tower etc.
• Experience in code review tools/applications like gerrit, codecollaborator.
• Experience in version controlling system (SVN, git).
• Experience in Bug Tracking System (JIRA, QC etc...)
Required Technical Skill Set -
Objective-C, Swift programming languages.
Native iOS apps development, Cocoa Touch
Bachelor’s in Engineering in CS, EE or equivalent
Sr. Android Developer Requirement:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Android development.
- Degree in software development, computer science, or similar.
- Proficiency in Android, Java, Kotlin, MVC, MVVM.
- Prior experience as an android developer will be advantageous.
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
- Unwavering curiosity.
HOW YOU WILL HELP US SUCCEED
- Your main role as an iOS developer is to build a frictionless end-user experience. A key part of achieving this is through applying your expertise while having a close collaboration with other Android & iOS and backend developers, as well as business stakeholders.
- Build features and maintain frontend services by implementing defined work issues.
- Improve and maintain existing code.
- Work with databases, servers, microservices, and APIs, and the integration of all these processes with the native environment.
- Work collaboratively by proposing solutions and alternative point of views to problems.
- Pair Programming and Code Reviews.
- Participate in SCRUM ceremonies.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- A minimum of 3 years of coding as an iOS Developer.
- In-depth experience with Swift and Xcode.
- Up to date with the latest Cocoa and iOS trends.
- Understanding of UI Kit, Core Animation, Interactions, GCD & Networking.
- Excellent understanding of design patterns & Object Oriented Programming.
- Understanding of analytics, remote reporting and measurements.
- Experience of working with Continuous Integration (CI) and Unit Testing on iOS.
- Experience with API’s and core data.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Experience working with Git.
- Knowledge of socket based networking desirable.
- Understanding of the iOS ecosystem (APNs, Code signing, iTunes Connect, TestFlight).
Proficiency in the standard Android tech stack - JAVA/Kotlin
Good knowledge of design patterns, MVVM, Dependency Injection and more
Restful API, JSON Parsing, Retrofit Network Libraries
Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Excellent Android technical issue diagnosis and problem solving skills
GOOD TO HAVE
Excellent knowledge of UI animation and transition
- Should have programming experience on the iOS native platform.
- Adept in Swift language.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Strong coding, data structures and algorithms.
- Should have a working knowledge on various libraries available for iOS.
- Familiarity with XCode and other Developer tools.
- Deep understanding of software engineering practices, Object Oriented Analysis.
- Obsession with quality and customer experience.
- Understanding of design and architecture is an added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities
Android - Kotlin
IOS - swift
Desired Candidate Profile
Job Location : Any till pandemic
Package : Negotiable
Notice Period : MAX 15 Days- 1 month
Perks and Benefits
Shift timings - Day
- Work location -Any till pandemic
- Salary should not be a constraint for the right fit
Please Note:- kindly share this job requirement with your acquaintances, relative & Friends who are looking for change in same profile or else feel free to call on below mention contact name & No.during (10:00 Am-05:30 pm)(Mon-Fri)
Current location -
Relevant experience (in years)-
Last drawn / Current CTC-
● Apply computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis concepts and principles in
the development of software applications.
● Work closely with cross-functional members of the organization to develop and evaluate new
features on exciting products.
● Support and participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, including
requirements analysis, design, implementation, integration, and testing.
● Participate in peer reviews, identify, track, and fix bugs.
● Design and development of professional business applications for the iOS platform.
● Working with external data sources/ APIs, unit-test code for robustness, including edge
cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Working on fixing bugs and improving application responsiveness, quality, and performance.
● Your leadership will help to continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies
to improve development efficiency.
Core Skill Set:
1. Hands on experience with Objective C and Swift
2.Hands on experience with SQLite
Having hands on experience 2 years and beyond on building end to end ios applications Experience
with repository management tools like Git, Mercurial, etc Experience working with RESTful APIs,
third-party libraries and API, cloud message APIs and push notifications Solid understanding of
Apple’s design principles, design framework, design patterns and interface guidelines sqlite / core
data / offline storage / multithreading / coreLocation / MVVM VIPER / Objective-c / swift / alamofire
/ unit testing / memory management
What is in the store for you?
● Opportunity to be a part of a company that is doing something really amazing & redefining
● Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies and products that are redefining how the
home services industry operates in the North American market.
● Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar SaaS industry
● Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
● A start-up culture that you'd cherish forever in your work life
● Shadowing and training experiences with knowledgeable professionals
If you think, you are a good fit. We would love to talk to you!!
1. Capability to develop highly responsive mobile applications (iOS & Android).
2. Designing state-less components in React Native. State management with any of Redux, mobX or Flux.
3. Hands-on experience on Redux.
4. Writing modular, reusable, maintainable, well documented, and fully tested code.
5. Understanding of native build tools like Gradle, Android Studio, XCode etc.
6. Should be passionate about UI / UX of a product.
7. Capability to maintain code that is easy to understand.
8. Write tests for automation so that the app can be tested easily.
9. Capability to take advantage of native APIs for deep integration of all platforms.
10. Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
11. Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
12. Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
13. Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes.
14. Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Location: Mohali, Gurugram, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune.
Purpose: We are looking for React Native Application Developer who possesses a passion for mobile technologies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ideal candidate should have Working knowledge of React Native and React JS is a must.
- Over 3+ years of React Native experience with strong basics.
- At least have done 4/5 projects using React Native.
- Strong passion for Programming in general and Android and IOS App development.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong system design and architecture skills.
- Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms and strong zest for continuous improvement.
- Over 3+ years of Mobile development experience with strong basics.
- E2E App development and/or experience of developing SDKs is good to have.
Expected Start Date: 1/4/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 7 - 11 years
Talents from eComms Only
Role: Director Engineering (Mobile)
Key Skills: Java/Python, Android, iOS, Design Patterns, AWS, OOP, SDLC,Kotlin, Swift, Objective C, Cocoa
As a technical leader, you own the engineering vision and oversee the technical standards your team thrives on. As a manager of engineers, you coach and develop our promising, young talent and ensure their collective energy is applied effectively and efficiently to accomplish not only the organizational goals, but also their individual career goals.
- Own the development practices and standards for your team
- Own the technical architecture, drive engineering design and shoulder critical decisions
- Interface with Architects and technical leads to steer them to continuous Feature Improvements
- You have experience in managing, coaching software developers to help them level up
- You are able to weigh several and often conflicting constraints and make rapid decisions in a fast-moving and quickly-growing company
- You have a strong technical background, with 7+ years of experience with software engineering predominantly working on mobile applications (Android, iOS)
- Should have worked on at least one of these programming languages (Python/Java)
- You possess strong knowledge of Android, Java, JSON, Kotlin, Objective-C
- Excellent understanding of Android design patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms, iOS