About IDC Technologies, Inc.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
An SDET is a test professional with advanced programming skills who can create automation testing tools and frameworks to assist the manual testing process.
We are looking for a talented SDET to contribute to and review the creation of a testing suite for production software. The SDET's responsibilities include both software development and testing tasks and focuses on the testability, robustness, and performance of production software.
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
- Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Investigating customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports.
- Handling technical communications and understanding the customers' systems.
- Working with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs.
- Noting all testing actions you have performed in daily and weekly reports.
- Analyzing and disintegrating software systems and coordinating with other teams to enhance the overall design.
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
- Managing the final quality on production release.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field. This is optional, but good to have.
- Knowledge of any of the following tools or similar. Cypress, Supertest, Chai, Mocha, Jest, Jasmine, Puppeteer, Karma, Playwright
- Knowledge of programming languages and process management methodology.
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
- The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry.
- A passion for testing, development, and software design.
SDET - Mobile
Skills: Appium,C#,Selenium, Mobile Automation, Appium framework, Query the database
Experience: 5- 11 yrs
Mobile Test, 5+Years e Manual & AutomationTesting in Mobile applications like Android and IOS, C# or Java Programming SQL, automation framework development, Appium, Selenium