● Someone who loves to work in a startup environment.
● Self-motivated to deliver the best, with sense of responsibility.
● Passionate about clean architecture, writing reusable & testable code.
● Collaborate with other team members to solve problems.
● In depth knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express.
● Good understanding of designing Rest APIs.
● Extensive understanding of SQL & NoSQL Databases.
● User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
● Experience in Microservice architecture.
● Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude
● Basic understanding of front-end technologies
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
● Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
About Open financial technologies pvt ltd
We’re home to some of the smartest & brightest 450+ minds in the fintech space. We’re a Series C funded start-up backed by leading international funds like Tiger Global, Speedinvest, Beenext, AngelList, Recruit, Tanglin Venture Partners, 3one4 Capital, Unicorn India Ventures to name a few.
The Open platform today has already grown to over 1.5 million SMEs and processes over USD 24 billion in annualized transactions. The platform also adds over 50,000 SMEs every month, making it the fastest-growing SME-focused neo banking platform globally.
- Must be proficient in PHP, MySQL.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work and time.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Able to grasp requirements quickly.
- Understand requirements and drive projects with high-quality output.
- Should be a team player and bring positive influence within the team
- Ensuring high-performance and availability and managing all technical aspects of the project
Qualifications and Skills
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Good communication
- Team work understanding
- Min 2yr exp
Note- Work From Office Only(No Remote)
If interested please apply or you can refer also
Minimum 3+ years of experience
Java, OOPS, Data structure, Design Patterns, Multithreading, Spring, Hibernate, Java Script based technology, knowledge of J2EE, PL - SQL..
Core Java Topics including Language Features, Architecture.
OOP Concepts in depth with real time scenarios
Understandings of special Keywords and their applicability as well as advantages and
disadvantages - Like static, final, this, super etc. static should be in depth
Singleton class, Serialization, Cloning, Anonymous Inner class concepts.
In depth concept of Dynamic and static polymorphism & Multiple Inheritance issue/ resolve.
Concepts on String, Exception Handling, Array etc.
Java SE 8 and 9 Features: Functional Inheritance, Lambda Expression, default and static method
Collection Classes in detail along with the internal data structure and working principle.
Multithreading concept. Concept on ConcurrentHashMap etc.
Analysis of Algorithm - Time Complexity – Big O Calculation
Code Optimizing techniques, Different Algorithm designs and strategies.
Design patterns in Java
Different Sorting & Searching Algo with their Time complexity analysis
Problem solving using Hackerrank or similar sites, with focus on Arrays, Linked Lists, Hash Maps,
Trees, Balanced Trees, Stacks, Queues, Strings , Big Number , Data Structures, Object Oriented
Exception Handling – Advanced, Sorting, Search, Recursion, Graph Theory.
Note: Core Java + PL/SQL (Unix will be add on)
We are looking for an experienced Backend Engineer to join our Technology team. You will be responsible for the server-side of our web applications. You’ll be working closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Skills and Expertise
- Strong experience with backend technologies (PHP / Laravel framework)
- Deep understanding of REST API design and WebSockets
- Confident handling of Git, IntelliJ/Eclipse, Docker and/or Kubernetes, Maven, Jenkins or comparable tools
- You have knowledge in the development of a micro service architecture with modern technologies
- Apply software best practices such as CI/CD, TDD and clean code principles
- Eager to learn new technologies and concepts and aspiration to constantly improve yourself
- Experience in working with APIs, both third-party and custom written
- Good understanding of applications building and debugging with reusability and modularity in mind
- A structured, creative, and solution-oriented way of working
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve the product
Company Name: BR Softech Pvt Ltd
Position: Node Js Developer
Experience: 1.5+ Years
Salary: As per Industry Standards
Location: 90, 10 B Scheme, Usha Vihar, Triveni Nagar, Arjun Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302018
Job Location: Jaipur || WFO.
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications
Experience in Node and frameworks available for it (such as Express, StrongLoop, etc)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS, etc )
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (such as Stylus, Less, etc )
- Experience in Database, Mongo DB and MY SQL.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
BR Softech is an award winning ISO: 9001 : 2008 certified web, mobile and game applications development company, it has offices in USA, Canada, Australia and headquarter situated in Jaipur, India. We have a team of more than 150 highly skilled, experienced and fully energetic team members.
BR Softech is an IT consulting and solution providing organization for next generation business collaborates throughout the world. With a comprehensive intelligence system across diverse industries and domains, we dedicatedly work over the client's project to turn them into some most successful and high-performance organizations. Sharpen edges through innovation and continuous learning, all these factors turn it into the most promising brand since 2010. At BR Softech, success is guaranteed backed with our efforts, hard work, customer- centric approach and organized team effort.
The USP of BR Softech lies in its excellent model of project management that helps us to deliver the most complicated, advanced web and mobile app solutions. Client satisfaction is our prime concern and to achieve this we use latest generation technology, smart managing skills to ensure on-time delivery. You will get 24*7 customer support from our side to provide the best solution instantly.
For more info, please check our website: www.brsoftech.com
BR Softech Pvt Ltd
Responsibilities & ownership
- Lead, build, deliver and ensure customer success of next-generation features related to scalability, reliability, robustness, usability, security, and performance of the product.
- Work on distributed systems for data processing with efficient protocols and communication, locking and consensus, schedulers, resource management, low latency access to distributed storage, auto scaling, and self healing.
- Understand and reason about concurrency and parallelization to deliver scalability and performance in a multithreaded and distributed environment.
- Lead the team to solve complex and unknown problems
- Solve technical problems and customer issues with technical expertise
- Design and deliver architectures that run optimally on public clouds like GCP, AWS, and Azure
- Mentor other team members for high quality and design
- Collaborate with Product Management to deliver on customer requirements and innovation
- Collaborate with Support and field teams to ensure that customers are successful with Dremio
- B.S./M.S/Equivalent in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent experience
- Fluency in Java/C++ with 3alm+ years of experience developing production-level software
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, multi-threaded and asynchronous programming models, and their use in developing distributed and scalable systems
- 5+ years experience in developing complex and scalable distributed systems and delivering, deploying, and managing microservices successfully
- Hands-on experience in query processing or optimization, distributed systems, concurrency control, data replication, code generation, networking, and storage systems
- Passion for quality, zero downtime upgrades, availability, resiliency, and uptime of the platform
- Passion for learning and delivering using latest technologies
- Ability to solve ambiguous, unexplored, and cross-team problems effectively
- Hands on experience of working projects on AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with containers and Kubernetes for orchestration and container management in private and public clouds (AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud)
- Understanding of distributed file systems such as S3, ADLS, or HDFS
- Excellent communication skills and affinity for collaboration and teamwork
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively with other team members
- Ability to scope and plan solution for big problems and mentors others on the same
- Interested and motivated to be part of a fast-moving startup with a fun and accomplished team
- Lead a full product development lifecycle from ideation, design, development, to roll out and support
- Own the delivery of multiple features of the product end to end while hands-on in development as well
- Advocate best development practices such as continuous integration/continuous delivery, automation (testing and infrastructure)
Role and Qualifications:
- 7+ Years’ of experience, managing teams of 5+ people
- Must have excellent programming, debugging and scripting skills with a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design principles.
- Knowledge of software practices like refactoring, clean code, domain driven design, Encapsulation etc
- Hands on experience managing databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis.
- Exposure to event driven systems and event streaming engines like Kafka
- Good knowledge of DevOps tooling like docker, kubernetes, ansible/chef, AWS.