participating on projects to recommend, develop and implement scalable solutions for Contact Center
software engineering, and ensure that initiatives support the corporate vision.
This person will have daily responsibility for managing and supporting Genesys Contact Center
software, integrations, and related services. This includes, but is not limited to;
● Responsibility for the development of Contact Center custom solutions developed in C# .Net,
Salesforce Apex, and Salesforce Visualforce pages.
● Work with Sr. Engineer(s) to provide seamless service delivery and support of the software
● Contribute to architecture and code design, estimates, code reviews, and documentation to
ensure top quality software
● Balance customer and business needs to design, develop, test, and deliver against timelines
● Assist with the ongoing evolution and development of the Genesys solution
● Designs, codes (at least 80%), debugs and optimizes Salesforce Apex code, Visualforce pages, or
C# .Net code, including both frontend and backend components as well as internal tools, such
as configuration management and development/test environments.
● Work closely with project, application, and enterprise architects to develop solutions.
● Identify and perform troubleshooting regarding reported incidents, logs, and all other assigned
issues in order to sustain system up time & operational stability
● Provide Tier 1 & 2 software engineering and support during critical incidents as necessary.
Respond to detected and reported problems and interface with appropriate personnel to ensure
quick resolutions and appropriate notification during outages or periods of degraded
● Will be accountable for using project lifecycle methodology including following project
specifications and completing documentation to successfully deliver projects on-time and
within budget and scope.
● Automate routine processes and tasks using scripting techniques as needed.
● Must be willing and able to alter shift schedule as user support demands change or technical
projects require. This may require evening, weekends or night shift work for various lengths of
time, including on-call rotation.
● Participate in team meeting, brainstorming sessions and attend all appropriate training and
Educational Qualification & Experience:
● 2 – 4 years related experience
● Bachelor’s degree (B.A / B.S / M.S.) or equivalent work experience
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Technology or a
related discipline, and/or equivalent work experience in the technology field.
● Application development experience in Salesforce Apex, .NET, C#, .NET Core, SQL Server, CSS,
and other web development technologies.● Any Software Engineering certifications
● Working knowledge in Software Engineering methodologies
1. Expert knowledge of Salesforce Apex coding, Experience reading application logs.
2. Solve problems of considerable scope and complexity
3. Work closely with project, application, and enterprise architects to develop solutions.
4. Working knowledge of SQL
5. Strong understanding of LAN/WAN networks and TCP/IP
● Working knowledge of scripting languages
1. Proven ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
2. Proven attention to detail and organizational skills
3. Ability to lift 50lbs
4. Experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting applications in a Windows enterprise
● Well-developed problem solving and documentation skills.
● Ability to communicate highly technical concepts to non-technical managers.
● Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as ability to work effectively as
● Ability to follow processes, work effectively on a team, with business units, and maintain a
positive attitude at all times
● Must be self-motivated and be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
● Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and organizational skills
● Must have excellent English verbal and written skills
● The ability to work and team effectively with clients, management, and staff members in a
multi-tiered, fast-paced environment
Good to have:
● Support 24/7/365 data center environment by providing on-call support rotation
● 6+ years of related experience in software engineering and / or certifications are a plus
● Experience with CTI integrations
Mid-level to Senior .NET developers for back-end development
.Net C#, Asp.Net, WebAPI, SQL, Entity Framework.
.Net Core Added Advantage
- Strong knowledge of .NET web frameworkwith .Net 3.5/4.0 Version.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks.
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
· Should have delivered successful end-to-end development to deployment experience on Web applications and Api’sin last 1-5 years
· Experience in SQL is a must
· Should have 1-5 years experience in backend development
· Experience in service-based development using technologies such as Web API and RESTful services.
· Proficient in writing clean, well-structured code with proper abstraction and reusability.
. Ability to work to tight deadlines, manage priorities, and take responsibility for delivering to time and quality requirements.
Work Location: Indira Nagar, Bangalore
Work Days: Sunday to Thursday OR Monday to Friday
Shift: Day Time
Week Off: Friday & Saturday OR Saturday & Sunday
Development of applications in Java including:
Building data processing platforms.
Developing micro service-oriented applications (Mandatory).
Interact with stakeholders of the applications being developed.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Must have experience in Java JEE, Spring Framework, Microservices (Mandator)
Experience in SQL and JDBC
Experience in build tools Maven, git
Experience in Cloud Platforms AWS, Azure is a plus.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related discipline
- Experience working in an IT environment
- Experience developing with C#, C++, or other object-oriented platforms
- 2+ years of web application development
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Hands-on experience in ASP.Net, MVC, Restful services, Web API
- Experience in .Net Web API
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Strong knowledge of C# programming
- Ability to troubleshoot problems independently. Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Strong Knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server scripts and Stored procedures
- Exposure to Agile Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT
- Experience in Service-based architecture
Web and Windows application development using .Net (3.5/4/4.5), ASP.NET, C#
Web services, WCF services
Database skills including SQL/PLSQL
Understanding and ability to use source control/configuration management tools (SVN, TFS, etc..)
Experience in Object-Oriented Concepts
Team Leading Capabilities
Team Player Skills
Ability to work with the teams/customers across remote sites
Ability to multi-task and work with cross-functional teams
Understanding the Manufacturing domain is added advantage
We are looking for a .net azure developer for a US based company.
Work location: Work from home
Skill: .net, azure, web/mobile application development
Passion for building and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership.
- Minimum of two years of experience in building web applications using ASP.NET MVC and .NET platform in general.
Good understanding of IIS configuration
- Strong experience with Build and Release, Agile processes and Estimation/Planning-
Exposure to New Relic or similar tools to optimize web application performance
Strong expertise in SQL programming, with experience of writing & optimizing queries that access/process millions of records-
Experience of architecting and designing web applications and servicesTeam TA,LeadSquared (ref:hirist.com)