What are we looking for?
We want to hire someone who is a passionate, persuasive and articulate Cloud
professional having a good business judgement, comfortable and open
communication style, has willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
To take it further, we are looking for someone with a strong service attitude and a
commitment to quality, highly organized professionals who can inspire fellow
1. Natural creativity:
The best engineers are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping
back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching
challenges and making positive changes to how the company is managed and
2. Not a CAVEr:
You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly
Against Virtually Everything) personality.
3. Say no to HiPPO:
At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t
want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion)
1. Implement a complete user interface (front-end) in the form of web apps.
2. Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code and
maintaining code in Angular and Rest Web Services.
3. Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
4. Design, Develop, Modify, Implement and Support high-quality software design
5. Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new
technologies and presenting these for architectural review proactively.
6. Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
7. Driving and managing multiple features parallel and planning the sprints
8. Planning of resources in an efficient way to utilise the resources at their
maximum capabilities and meet the product roadmap target.
9. Analysing the framework/library level updates and planning in optimal way to
10. Mentor and train the team for product growth as well as personal growth
through advice, coaching, and training opportunities.
11. Develop and help the team to develop tools and applications by producing
clean, efficient code.
12. Determine root cause for the most complex software issues and develop
practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions.
13. Reviewing code, providing feedback to ensure the best practices are followed.
14. Assist in task planning, estimation, scheduling, and staffing.
15. Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
16.Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders and improve the
17. An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow
for rapidly changing design/ technology.
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you
otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering
1. Or else, you should be programming from 12. For us, the latter is better as it
shows you have a programming mindset. We will find you faster if you specify
the latter in some manner. :)
2. Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience.
3. Extensive programming understanding in HTML5, CSS3, SASS or LESS, and
Bootstrap or Angular Material.
4. Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and browser
6. Solid understanding and development experience in Angular.
7. Experience with tools like Redux, Webpack, Angular CLI and/or Gulp.
8. Experience consuming REST APIs.
9. TDD/BDD experience (Jest, Jasmine, Karma or Chai) (Optional)
10. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Bitbucket / SVN.
11. Experience with client-side architecture and design patterns.
12. Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance
13. Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS
jQuery and Nodejs, MySQL & NoSQL.
15. Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates,
frameworks such as babel and webpack.
About Searce Inc
Searce is a cloud, automation & analytics led process improvement company helping futurify businesses. Searce is a premier partner for Google Cloud for all products and services. Searce is the largest Cloud Systems Integrator for enterprises with the largest # of enterprise Google Cloud clients in India.
Searce specializes in helping businesses move to cloud, build on the next generation cloud, adopt SaaS - Helping reimagine the ‘why’ & redefining ‘what’s next’ for workflows, automation, machine learning & related futuristic use cases. Searce has been recognized by Google as one of the Top partners for the year 2015, 2016.
Searce's organizational culture encourages making mistakes and questioning the status quo and that allows us to specialize in simplifying complex business processes and use a technology agnostic approach to create, improve and deliver.
1) Understand client requirements and functionalities.
2) Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
3) Responsible for solving complex technical issues.
4) Ensure quality projects are delivered within defined timelines.
5) Active involvement in client communication to understand functional requirements.
6) Maintain high standards of quality for code, documentation and other deliverables.
1) Good experience in Angular Latest Versions
Grow Your Staff is looking for a Frontend Developer for an Image Analysis solution provider based out of Germany. This position is open to anyone located in Hyderabad, India, or who is willing to relocate.
You will have excellent growth opportunities and the chance to work closely with the founders. You will be working from 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM IST (Monday-Friday).
Experience required: 3 - 6 years
CTC: INR 4 LPA - 12 LPA
About the client
The client is a Germany-based company that uses artificial intelligence to provide image analysis solutions. Our main web application is based on the Angular Framework with a Node.js backend. We aim to combine modern web development techniques and algorithmic data analysis.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer who is highly motivated and diligent with a passion for technology to build a modern, yet flexible scientific image analysis SaaS platform with our team. You will be working closely with our founders thereby getting insights into running a startup and a chance to incorporate your own ideas.
- Building and improving the current online platform by using the latest development techniques and algorithms
- Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Analyse, design, and develop tests and test-automation suites
- Utilising a variety of markup languages to write web pages
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimising web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Understand and support the release management process
- Engage with architects to comprehend functional challenges, prototype new ideas and new technologies, and help to create innovative solutions.
- Angular (11+)
- HTML5 / SCSS / CSS
- Unit & E2E tests
- Angular Framework
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Able to handle large datasets and manage data.
- Passionate about continuous learning, demonstrated agility in quickly adopting and mastering new technologies
- Passionate of technology and always abreast of the latest trends
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Follow us on Instagram for updates: https://www.instagram.com/growyourstaff/
Frontend Engineer - Angular Developer
The Impact you will create in the Job:
Design and build beautiful UI’s using the Angular framework
As an individual contributor, you will tackle some of our broadest technical challenges that requires deep technical knowledge, hands-on software development and seamless collaboration with all functions.
You will envision and develop features that are highly reliable and fault tolerant to deliver a superior customer experience.
You will get an opportunity to work with some of the best talent while learning from various highly-functional teams in the company.
Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
Work closely with the front-end team to implement versatile front-end solutions while embracing emerging technologies and pushing the limits of what a browser can do.
Suggest and implement improvements to existing product interfaces.
Ensure that all the assigned systems are performing to scale.
Command an impressive portfolio of the latest UI technologies
You will also collaborate with cross-functional teams to meet deliverables throughout the software development lifecycle and continuously identify areas of improvement.
What we look for?
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/IT.
3-7 years of experience in designing and implementing high-performance web applications.
Proven expertise in front-end development and Angular.
Strong Knowledge in Angular 6/8 (Latest Version preferred).
Proficiency working with REST API and JSON API.
Experience working on Reactive based forms.
Knowledge of NgRx.
Must be a self-starter and keen to explore new solutions.
Excellent team working and collaboration skills.
Solution oriented approach.
Good Hands-on in Linux OS, Git versioning.
Comfortable with tackling ambiguous problems and unblocking yourself.
- To build next-generation complex web applications that are efficient and modular.
- Works closely with UX designers and back-end engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions and new features.
- Responsible for integration with the services that reside on the back end.
- 2+ years of experience in building Single page applications using HTML5 CSS3 and AngularJS.
- In-depth knowledge on HTML5 and CSS is mustHands-on experience integrating upstream services, REST APIs.
- Hands-on with JS and preferably worked with Angular2+.
- Hands-on with automation/bundler like Gulp, Grunt or webpack.
- Extremely detail-oriented to strive for pixel perfection across all browsers.
We are looking for a front end engineer with focus on UI/UX engineer with superb technical and aesthetic aptitude. The front end engineer will primarily be responsible for building and delivering custom solutions for our customers including the graphic design, experience design, and coding of the front ends. In this role, we expect you to gain an intimate understanding of your user and the value they’ll derive from the solution and develop user interfaces to deliver that value to the user in an ideal manner. The successful candidate will be curious, creative, ambitious, self motivated, flexible, and have a propensity for taking action.
Although your primary responsibilities will be around front-end work, we prize individuals who are willing to step in and contribute to other areas including automation, tooling, and management of applications.
As part of the early engineering team, you will have a chance to make a measurable impact in future of Thinkdeeply as well as having a significant amount of responsibility.
- 5+ years in architecting and building Single Page Applications (SPA)
- Shipped at least 2+ applications using Angular/AngularJs
- Expertise in building Angularjs and Angular with integration and unit tests
- Experience in upgrading angular/js versions and converting angularjs -> angular.
- Good working knowledge of other frameworks such as REACT, nodejs, meteor etc.
- Experience with package management tools such as webpack for minification, uglification etc
- Experience with creating embeddable widgets
- Expertise with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap4
- Demonstrated expertise of building cloud native applications
- Familiarity with administration of CI/CD such as jenkins
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to create UI/UX designs
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Develop new user-facing features
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Build Responsive websites
Skills And Qualifications
Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, & Angular 4+
Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Practical experience with AngularJS/Angular/ReactJs, etc.
- Practical experience with server side technologies like Django, Ruby on Rails, etc is a plus.
You must be:
- A quick, analytical thinker
- Someone who wants to learn how to write quality code
What you will be doing:
- A lot of heavy JS changes for improving the user experience.
- Help build out the front-end completely once all the information from the backend has been dumped to a template.