We’re looking for talented engineers to join us in building intuitive, secure web applications with modular, well-structured components and are solid contributors and can fully participate on Scrum teams to achieve team goals.
- Technical expertise – You are fluent in writing code, and possess a solid understanding of the technical domain and concepts. You have some experience building performant, scalable, secure web applications.
- Your skills include -
- Solid hands-on skills in a major front-end framework (React.js is ideal). If you don't have React.js experience, you need to be willing and able to learn it and become proficient quickly.
- You think deeply about how data is fetched, cached, and updated to provide a seamless user experience.
- Experience and willingness to contribute to end-to-end tests (We use Cypress.js)
- Understanding of WebPack, Babel, JS Performance tuning, Browser considerations, OWASP Top 10
- Experience creating applications that support L10N and I18N.
- Full-stack experience is ideal (many of our front-end developers do simple back-end work as well)
- Delivery – You consistently deliver high quality, maintainable, and defect-free code. You believe testing is an important part of creating quality software. Given an approach, you are able to deliver high quality, maintainable work (including code, tests, and documentation) without further assistance.
- Collaboration – You work well with adjacent teams and stakeholders to clarify understanding and solve problems. You proactively communicate the status of tasks and the impact on the project. You actively participate in technical design reviews and discussions.
- Team-oriented – You have a strong desire to help the team improve our collective craft. You assist in debugging production issues and handling blockers, even if you didn’t cause the problem.
- Continuous improvement - you like exploring new patterns / techniques to increase your technical breadth. You love to learn and share knowledge.
What’s in it for you?
Small Team, Big Impact
We are a small team taking the next step in evolving our systems and infrastructure. You will play a key role in sharpening our technical execution as well as elevating our technical standards. With our team at a small size and growing, you will be well positioned to have a wide impact over a range of systems and decisions.
Our customers work on products that push technological boundaries – from self-driving cars to low-cost water purification systems. They inspire us to develop systems to move faster, build higher quality products, and shape the future of manufacturing.
Change An Industry
We have a big vision for what manufacturing should be, and we are determined to make that vision real. You’ll be working with smart, mission driven teammates to create significant change in this industry.
You will join us in building a highly available, performant cloud platform that scales globally with our fast-growing business. You’ll have the opportunity to interact with some of the most renowned companies on the planet who make physical products loved by millions. You’ll be working with some of the highest quality and most talented vendors who produce what seems impossible to produce. You’ll be surrounded by a wicked awesome team who are obsessed with winning the hearts and minds of product engineers and designers who are literally building the future ... today.
We believe in providing our team members (known affectionately as "Fictors") with the support and tools they need to take their careers to the next level. At Fictiv, you’ll have the autonomy to drive big opportunities and the support to succeed.
You'll be surrounded by a passionate group of people with diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We foster a highly collaborative environment between all teams, across manufacturing operations, product and engineering, and growth.
We also benefit from our global diversity, with headquarters located in both San Francisco, CA and Guangzhou, China, with remote-friendly systems to keep our teams connected. Fictiv recently announced a new $35M round of funding led by 40 North Ventures to aggressively expand Fictiv’s groundbreaking Digital Manufacturing Ecosystem. Honeywell, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp., Adit Ventures, and M20 also participated, along with previous investors including Accel, G2VP, Bill Gates, and Tandon Group, bringing Fictiv’s total investment to $92M.
Fictiv is now expanding it’s engineering team into Pune, India and this is your opportunity to be part of our India journey from the very beginning and be part of the core platform engineering team that is being formed here!
Kwalee is a leading independent mobile game developer and publisher based in Leamington Spa – the UK’s biggest gaming hub outside Greater London and a great place to live – along with growing teams in Bangalore and Beijing.
Now the largest hypercasual games publisher in the UK, Kwalee is a company known globally thanks to half a billion downloads for hit mobile games including Draw it, Bake it, Shootout 3D, Rocket Sky and many more. These successes have driven rapid growth in recent years and with exciting new projects in the works for Nintendo Switch and PC alongside the studio's hypercasual specialism, Kwalee shows no signs of slowing down!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of mobile gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays. Could your idea be the next global hit?
As Frontend Web Developer you love designing and producing excellent web interfaces and have a passion for games.
You'll be part of a development team that will be based in the new office that we're going to open in Bangalore.
What you tell your friends you do
“I make really powerful web-based tools and ensure that everyone in the company has the software that they need, especially when they don't actually know what they need!”
What you will really be doing
You'll be working directly with the server and client teams to create our games server admin interfaces. And closely with the analytics team developing features for our analytics platform WatchTower.
A portion of the work involves maintaining/improving our extensive games server admin interface and our in-house Analytics platform WatchTower.
You will be working with a lot of different technologies that make up our worldwide cluster where we support millions of daily players.
On some projects specific gameplay features rely on server side counterparts and complex web UI interfaces making for a good change of pace from Analytics and Data entry interfaces.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to get the best results
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology - if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with around 100 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the original Micro Machines video game.
Skills and requirements
Minimum 2 years browser-based programming experience
An excellent working knowledge of various programming languages, databases and scripting tools including at least one of bash, MySQL, CouchBase, Python, Java, C#, JSP, PHP
A creative mindset motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best
Interest in mobile games
Knowledge of the Unix, Linux, MacOS or equivalent development environments
Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
2:1 or higher degree in a related discipline e.g., computer science, programming, maths
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Complete freedom to design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
We are seeking a highly motivated Software Development Engineer with expertise in building scalable, extensible and user-friendly web applications. You will work with a fast paced Product Engineering team to build efficient and reusable web applications for mobile and fixed devices.
What you’ll do:
- Architect, Design, Code reviews and build scalable applications.
- You will be engaged in identifying and addressing performance bottlenecks, and collaborate with other team members to innovate current/new products.
- Identify, communicate and implement best practices for application engineering.
- Ensure high scalability and performance
- You will advocate for good, clean, well-documented and performing code; define and follow standards and best practices for front-end development.
We’d love for you to have:
- Experience: 1-3 yrs recent experience of working in a scalable web product firm
- Education: B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science from Top ranked colleges in India
- Excellent software development skills in developing web applications over client-side frameworks - Backbone, React (preferred) and/or angular frameworks (preferred); and server-side frameworks like node.js
- Strong knowledge and working experience in server-side Event-driven programming using Node.js
- Passion for writing optimized code using JS best practices and design patterns
- Experience with JS or Java-based Unit/Integration Testing using Selenium, Appium, Selendroid
- Hands-on experience in building scalable web applications
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Good Knowledge of version control - GIT (preferred)
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle, design, develop, debug, document, and deliver (especially in a multiple site organization)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver great results in an agile development
- Good to have: Working knowledge of web standards (i.e., REST) and OOPS
- Good to have: Experience in Data Structures, Algorithms and their optimization
Even if you don’t meet all of these qualifications above, we’d still love to hear from you. Tell us about your unique qualifications in your cover letter.
CaaStle is committed to equality of opportunity in employment. It has been and will continue to be the policy of CaaStle to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, such as those pertaining to training, transfer, promotion, compensation and recreational programs.
If you are working in a product based company then only apply.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
· Love for coding: A fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code.
· Sense of analytics: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be resourceful, innovative and inventive.
· Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
· Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
· Accountability: High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver projects with high business impact.
· BE/BTech in Computer Science or related field.
· Obsessed with WPO (Web Performance Optimization) and web/mobile performance analysis.
· Experienced with web standards and protocols such as HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, and socket APIs in general.
· Familiar with web security, SEO, accessibility and internationalization.
Striving for excellence is in our DNA.
We are more than just specialists; we are experts in agile software development with a keen focus on Cloud Native D3 (Digital, Data, DevSecOps. We help leading global businesses to imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world.
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are a multinational company that is growing fast. This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you have it in you?
About the Role-
As Frontend Engineer, you will be combining the art of design with the art of programming
for Fortune companies. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across StatusNeo paying special attention to solutions’ architecture and code quality.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base. You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
Determining the structure and design of web pages.
Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
Developing features to enhance the user experience.
Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
Building reusable code for future use.
Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
Utilizing a variety of mark-up languages to write web pages.
Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Understanding of key design principles.
Basic Understanding of Build Tools (Webpack/Rollup)
Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
Good problem-solving skills.
Excellent verbal communication skills.
Good interpersonal skills.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
At Kafqa, we are building the next generation performing arts platform. Our mission is to transform how India learns, performs & watchers performing arts. We are currently in stealth mode with a target public launch date in April. Our launch services consist of technology enabled dance classes in our proprietary studios, production facilities and social media broadcasting & competitions.
Founder & Team
The founder is Shariq Plasticwala. He is a graduate of IIT Bombay & Stanford GSB. He was part of the founding team of Amazon India where he played a key role for over 8 years. Among his roles at Amazon, he was the CEO of Amazon’s first joint venture in India and a Board Member of Amazon’s payments business. The other members of the founding team consist of senior executives from Shiamak Davar & Byju’s.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend engineer with ReactJS development experience to join our team.
Here’s are some of the things you might have to do on any given day:
- Write meaningful test cases for frontend &
- Develop Infrastructure for delivering services using a performance driven approach, build databases, schedule automated jobs, etc
Ideal Background / Experience
- At least 12 months of diverse experience in web development for product or services oriented environment with exposure to working production deployments
- Expertise in programming using Python/ReactJS or similar scripting languages
- In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Nice to have exposure to any of
- Object Relational Models (SQLAlchemy, etc)
- Google APIs
- Microservices Architecture Pattern
- NodeJS / ExpressJS
1. Work with the founders to ship new features that solve our customers' needs
2. Work on building, maintaining, and testing the front-end of the web application
3. Work on taking architectural and design decisions
4. Work on reviewing and approving pull requests
5. Proactively identify and fix any software bugs/improvements
6. Take the initiative to improve the system's software architecture, UI, UX, scalability, and performance
7. Participate in the customer meetings for solution design and technical discussions
8. Help in customer support activities by resolving any technical queries/issues reported by the customer
1. 1+ years of experience in Vue.js
3. Prior experience with building and maintaining design systems
4. Familiarity with tools like Figma and experience turning Figma designs into top-class UI
5. Knowledge of REST APIs
6. Bonus points for startup experience & experience in UI/UX design
Greetings from Samunnati !
We are looking to hire UI developer for our growing organization.
Role and Responsibilities
- Making technology work for small holder farmers is the primary function of this team, the individual joining this team should be self-driven towards creating impact.
- A keen listener and has a pro-active approach to problem solving.
- Should understand the role of digital transformation in a company’s journey.
- An individual who follows technological advancements closely and thinks of new and innovative use cases that such technology can solve.
- Having previous experience in product management and/or platform development projects is a plus.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle and software configuration management tools preferred.
- The candidate should demonstrate high bias-for-action and should drive results that matter to the function and to the entire organisation.
- Build from ground up, a scalable server infrastructure and client applications.
- Design, develop and deploy features and consume APIs with high quality standards.
- Manage the infrastructure hosted in the cloud.
- Contribute significantly in reviewing code, design & test-cases authored by peers.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 3-5 years experience of design and development experience building scalable & distributed systems.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering from reputed institutes.
- Agile Project Management
- Software Development Life Cycle and Software Configuration Management
- Excellent coding, debugging skills.
- Hands-on experience on the following tech stacks:
ReactJs, NodeJs, TypeScript, PostgresSQL/MongoDB, Nginx, Pm2, Redis, Bootstrap, CSS
- Knowledge of Microservices and REST APIs.
- Must have: Experience with managing server infra in hybrid cloud AWS & GCP.
- Must Have: Very good understanding of OOPS and design patterns.
- Nice to have: Hands-on-experience with analytics using ELK stack/ Mixpanel
Interested and suitable candidates can apply for the above post.
Samunnati is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent and the communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
Samunnati is an agri ecosystem enabler with a vision to “Make Markets Work for Smallholder Farmers”. Founded by Mr. Anil Kumar SG - an seasoned banker and a passionate entrepreneur (ex-ICICI Bank and IFMR) in 2014, Samunnati is backed by marquee equity investors viz. Elevar Equity, Accel, responsibility AG and Nuveen. Samunnati works on a specific AMLA framework - Aggregation, Market Linkage, and Advisory services, which facilitates market access through financial and non-financial solutions that enable the enterprises and associated value chains operate at a higher equilibrium, thereby creating value for all stakeholders.
Check out to career page for more interesting and exciting job opportunities within Samunnati the great place to work organization.
funded Series A Ed Tech start-up backed by bulge-bracket VCs and an award winning management
The founder is highly reputed with a blue chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. Prototype and
subsequent MVP both have blockbuster results, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling
tremendous wealth creation in a short time for a detail-obsessed product manager
Ideal candidate has:
• React or React Native is must
• App Experience is good to have
• Ideal experience in Game or frontend heavy application
• New age startups (game, animations)
• Good to have github and open source work
Years of Exp: 7-10 yrs
● Engineering graduates from Tier I or II institutes.
● B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech
This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to gain tremendous experience watching a organization being built
from the ground-up (and subsequently, earn life-changing equity) for an exceptional Principal
- A complete ownership of the feature.
- Find innovative ways to increase efficiency/Application performance.
- Implement Visual Designs in standards compliant.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions.
- Suggest and implement improvements to existing product interfaces.
- Ensure that all the assigned systems are performing to scale.
- Work closely with product management team to define and refine feature.
- At least 2 years of product development experience with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance web applications.
- Strong experience and knowledge in single page frameworks using ReactJS and ability to design the architecture of single page applications.