• Rakuten provides a variety of consumer and business-focused services including Internet/e-commerce, Banking, securities, credit card, Healthcare, Medical, Mobile,5G
Network, Food Delivery, e-money, e-reading portal and media, travel online marketing and professional sports. Founded in 1997. Headquartered in Tokyo.
Today, our 70+ businesses span e-commerce, digital content, communications and Fintech.
• Rakuten operates globally in more than 30 countries with presence in Asia, Europe, and Americas
• Ranked among the worlds (Top 20 Most Innovative Companies $B!G(B in Forbes Magazine$B!G(Bs annual list & the # 1 Innovative company in Japan
• Football Club Barcelona signed sponsorship deal with Rakuten • Viber, a Global Mobile Messaging
App which has 800 million registered users belongs to Rakuten Inc.
Official Website: http://global.rakuten.com/corp/about/
Job Title: Software Engineers - Python
Key responsibilities include:
• Technical design and development
• Able to work with remote development unit
• Responsible for delivering Business requirements with high quality
• Unit Testing each deliverables to ensure the quality of development
1. We are looking for someone with strong exposure to back-end web stacks and front-end
is an added advantage
2. Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in software product development
3. Expert in Python and frameworks such as Django/Flask/Pyramid
4. Experience in HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, ReactJS and other web technologies is an added
5. Knowledge and understanding of Unix and networking
6. Basic level understanding of any one of the cloud platforms (AWS/Azure) is an added
7. Basic level understanding in Docker concepts
8. Knowledge of Build and Release concepts including Continuous integration and
9. Experience with Agile software development methodology and working with distributed
10. Good in written and verbal communication skills
11. Breakdown complex/large fuzzy problems into logical pieces and implement the most
Your responsibilities as a backend engineer will include:
- Back-end software development
- Software engineering and designing data models and write effective APIs
- Working together with engineers and product teams
- Understanding business use cases and requirements for different internal teams
- Maintenance of existing projects and New feature development
- Consume and integrate classifier/ ML snippets from Data science team
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of industry experience with the Python and Django framework.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Good analytical skills with strong fundamentals of data structures and algorithms
- Experience building backend services with hands-on experience through all stages of Agile software development life cycle.
- Ability to write optimized codes,debug programs, and integrate applications with third party tools by developing various APIs
- Experience with Databases (Relational and Non-Relational). Ex: Cassandra, MongoDB, Postgresql
- Experience with writing REST-APIs.
- Prototyping initial collection and leveraging existing tools and/or creating new tools
- Experience working different types of datasets (e.g. unstructured, semi-structured, with missing information)
- Ability to think critically and creatively in a dynamic environment, while picking up new tools and domain knowledge along the way
- A positive attitude, and a growth mindset
- Experience with relevant Python libraries such as Sklearn, NLTK, tensorflow, HuggingFace Transformers
- Hands on experience in Machine learning implementations
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS) and relevant microservices
- Good with Humor and Team player
We are looking for a Senior Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Python Developer responsibilities include designing product, writing, and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with web services.
Skills And Qualifications
• Expert in Python, with knowledge of multithreading and multitasking framework
• Expert in PySpark and Spark Framework
• Expert in Docker and Container Environment.
• Strong unit test and debugging skills
• Knowledge on MySql, Hive, Hadoop and NoSQL Databases
• Good Understanding of event-driven programming in Python
• Hands on experience on Kubernetes and container management using Kubernetes on Azure Cloud
• Hands on experience on Azure Cloud Load Balancer and VPC networking
• Good Understanding of Azure Cloud services
• Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments. eg. Single Sign On (SSO)
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools as Git
• Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
• Implement security and data protection solutions
• Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- 3+ years of SDE work experience from Product based companies
- Experience in Java, Spring Boot, MySQL, Kafka, Hbase, AWS
- Experience in Multi threading, distributed systems, Best practices of coding, scaling
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Strong hands-on experience with Java; full-stack development
- Designs, codes, tests, debug, and documents software, and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets business needs
- Deploy and maintain Applications/Systems
- Work with other software engineers for one or more Agile scrum teams assigned to work on the project · Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software and should be able to clearly articulate the implications of design/architectural decisions, issues, and plans to technology leadership
- Develop reusable patterns and encourage innovation that will enhance team velocity · Collaborate on the design with other team members and product owners, both inside and outside the scrum team
- Estimate engineering work effort for the engineering team and effectively identify and prioritize the high impact tasks
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure code developed meets coding best practices guidelines, unit testing, security, and scalability and maintainability guidelines
- Drive a quality mindset within the team
- 2+ years of full Software Development Life Cycle experience
- 2+ years of experience working as a full-stack java developer
- 1+ years of web development with AngularJS
- Experience or familiarity with technologies such as WSDL, REST and/or SOAP web services, XML, JBoss, Adobe CQ5 DAM, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Hibernate, Spring.
Position : Wordpress Developer
Work Location : Chennai
Work Experience : 4 to 7 Years
- To create, improve, and maintain our custom developed Wordpress applications and Wordpress websites.
- Making highly customized websites with own developed themes and plugins.
- To understand design guidelines and develop accordingly with pixel perfect accuracy, by integrating HTML/CSS responsive designs as a Wordpress theme.
- To improve performance of the website loading time.
- Should have experience in Ecommerce
- Should have experience in developing media site
At Cityflo, we are solving the problem of commuting to the office which affects employees in big, populated Indian cities every day. Cityflo provides a bus experience like no other - we run premium AC buses for daily commuters. We’re changing the way urban Indians commute and enabling everyone to reclaim hours of their time every day. Before the imposed lockdown due to coronavirus, we were serving about 7500 commuters per day. We plan to scale to 5,00,000 per day in the next 4 years in a profitable and sustainable manner.
You can read more about our engineering and culture on our blog: https://blog.cityflo.com/tag/engineering/" target="_blank">https://blog.cityflo.com/tag/engineering/
Role & Requirements
- 2+ year experience in application development
- ability to write efficient SQL queries and design schemas for relational databases
- good knowledge of operating systems and networking concepts
- experience in using and understanding code from Open Source
- experience with implementing best software engineering practices like version control with git, code reviews, writing unit-tests, writing readable code
- experience with Python and Django is a plus.
- inclination towards researching new technologies and adapt them to solve challenges we face
We look for engineers who
- Are committed to their growth and learning
- care about working in and building a strong engineering culture
- want to take significant ownership and decision making power
- want to make an impact in the real world while working with a great team in a hyper-growth environment
Job Description (KRA):
- Need to develop applications in PHP, HTML5, JQuery, Bootstrap, CSS3 and Node JS.
- Need to interact with Team Leads, QA team, Deployment team
- Need to interact with in-house and external customers
- Need to interact with internal team members for integrated development
- Need to have good communication skills
- Need to have experience in implementing web frameworks
- Need to have experience in database concepts
- Need experience in unit testing and testing case writing.
- Need to have experience in troubleshooting and analyzing run time errors
Preference of Educational Background:
Preference of Professional background:
- Should have strong knowledge and understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Solid Work experience of Object Oriented Development and MVC Design & Core PHP
- Prior experience with XML, JSON and SOAP web services.
- Hands-on experience in writing complex SQL queries.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- js, Angular.js is a plus
- Version control systems like Sub version, GITLAB
- Need to extend work in late night