As an SE or SSE, you will interact with the entire engineering team to solve problems and build, extend,
optimize and refactor the back-end architecture of our growing product. This will involve working on
our existing codebase along with new projects.
GoKwik has a highly passionate engineering-driven environment where your contribution will be felt
You’ll spend time on the following:
● Writing testable and efficient code
● Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
● Implementation of security and data protection
● implementing business logic and developing APIs and services
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
We’re Excited About You If You Have:
● 1+ years experience in core development.
● Hands-on experience in back-end development with Node.JS.
● Knowledge of Node.js frameworks such as EspressJS, RestifyJS etc
● Good understanding of server-side templating languages
● Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
● Expertise with Linux based systems
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
● Have worked in any of the cloud-based platforms AWS, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes.
Preferred- NodeJS with Typescript, NoSQL
We are an E-Commerce Enablement Organization, Wherein we improve the Shopping Experience for Consumers & Merchants. We have partnered with some of the leading D2C Brands in the Country - To name a few are Mamaearth, The Man Company, LimeRoad, Souled Store, BoAt, GoNoise & many more
What we do is very unique with zero immediate competition in India today and therefore, building a team of Real Rockstars in their field to fuel this profit-making start-up, which is growing at a rapid pace.
We believe in talent density - we hire the best, pay top of the market, give a culture of autonomy and accountability & give the best career trajectory.
What makes us an exciting place to work is the work itself that we do together as a close-knit team where you would definitely feel encouraged and uplifted.
- You love to code!
- You use Linux or MacOS as your primary desktop and development environment.
- You are proficient with git (version control system).
- You are proficient with any modern IDE (e.g. VSCode / IntelliJ IDEA).
Nice to Haves
- Experience with No-SQL databases (e.g. MongoDB).
- Experience creating and consuming REST APIs.
- Experience creating and consuming GraphQL services.
- Experience with Protocol Buffers.
- Experience using AWS and/or Google cloud services and APIs.
- Experience setting up a cloud server from scratch (e.g. EC2/Linode/Digital Ocean).
- Experience with popular relational databases (e.g. MySQL).
- Experience with message queues (e.g. Amazon SQS / RabbitMQ).
- Experience with Golang, Ruby, Java or Python.
- Understanding of HTTP and other internet protocols.
- Discuss requirements with team lead.
- Come up with estimates for the work which is well understood.
- Identify research tasks where the implementation approach is not well understood.
- Translate design documents into working code with good unit test coverage.
- Update team lead with progress and plan for the next day on a daily basis.
- Use automation and tools to simplify development workflows.
- Keep up-to-date with modern software engineering best practices.
Roles and Responsibilities
Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
Strong experience of building RESTful APIs with Express or Express-based frameworks
Integration of data storage solutions which can include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc
Implementation of security and data protection
Unit-test the code components; document the code and the functionality while collaborating with other team members
Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product
Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Good object-oriented software design principles
Strong experience in Node.js and Express or any of the Express-based frameworks
Understanding of database schema design, modeling, and ORMs
Hands-on experience with MySQL
Experience in integrating 3rd party SDKs, APIs libraries in Express applications
Proficient understanding of Git
You should have
Fluent written and communication skills in English
Good time-management skills
Good analytical and problem-solving skills
The ability to quickly grasp new concepts
The traits of a self-motivated, independent, and detail-oriented individual
Work from Office from Kharadi, Pune.
Excellent PHP skills
Good knowledge of relational databases with emphasis on MySQL
We are looking for candidates with Rust programming experience in developing high end technology products for the current digital world. The developer will be responsible in building the product as per the product specification defined by the product architects. Since there would be many requirements which require implementation using some of the latest technology hence the developer would also need to do research on the best methods of implementing the requirements.
- Actively participate in all phases of development from design to post-deployment issue resolution
- Share ownership of significant areas of code for both new and existing features and functionality
- Help diagnose and resolve field-reported issues
- Work with other team members and with security consultants to refine requirements and implement design decisions
- Contribute to code reviews of team project
Experience coding in Rust with strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- 3-4 years of coding experience, Strong knowledge on Rust programming language.
- Experience with concurrent programming using standard libraries
- Experience interfacing with data stores such as Influx, Redis, and Postgres
- Knowledge of data structures and their implementation details
- Understanding of multithreaded applications and concurrency control
- Ability to use Linux as both a development platform and a target execution environment
- Understanding of version control systems such as git and/or subversion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively work in a cooperative, distributed team environment
- Experience with cloud deployments is a plus
1. Need to know about Byte Code Interpreter Development in Rust.
2. Need to know about Hasher and Pair Trait development in Rust
3. Need to know about ADT Schemes in Rust.
4. Need to know about Deterministic and Non-Deterministic transitions in Rust.
5. Blockchain development experience will be an added advantage
We are looking for a Backend Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Backend Developer, you should be comfortable around both frontend and backend coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Backend Developer duties include:
• Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
• Writing clean, functional code on the backend
• Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Design server-side architecture
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Write technical documentation
• Proven experience as a Backend Developer or similar role
• Knowledge of multiple backend languages Python and Django frameworks
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. PostgreSql, MongoDB) and web servers (e.g. Ngnix)
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
A coding assignment followed by personal interview.
Follow us on LinkedIn to be in touch: https://www.linkedin.com/company/transportsimple
-Experience in Developing Web-Based App, SDLC & software engineering, Unit Testing.
of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies,
frameworks, and patterns. The primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications.
Therefore, its essential that the candidate is skilled at problem solving, solution design, and high-quality
coding. Ability to manage Project and Project Team independently.
"The Candidate must be a hardcore developer with min 2+years of experience. He should have experience
in ASP.net core, MVC4/ 5, Web API’s development & MySQL .
Should have Punctuality.
Ready to work from office.
Ready to relocate to Gurgaon.