Java/Kotlin Job Description
- Be a part of Agile development team, working on a common mission to deliver business value through iterative software development lifecycle.
- Develop reusable and maintainable software along with Unit testing.
- Participate in code reviews and constantly strive towards maintaining high code quality.
- Be a team player and work towards delivering the individual goal and eventually team goal.
- Be ready to jump into any layer in the tech stack and fix the problem.
- Work extremely cross-functionally across Engineering and Product Management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Overall 1+ years of experience as backend developer using Kotlin/Java, SpringBoot based microservices.
- Proficient in object oriented programming and design patterns..
- Strong data structure and algorithms skills.
- Experience in developing secure, scalable solutions using both Gradle and Maven build tools.
- Good experiences with relational databases(PostgreSQL) and Schema design is desired..
- Experience in writing unit testing using Junit test framework.
- Experience in containerised solutions using Kubernetes with Docker is a plus.
- Experience in Google Looker or lookML is a plus.
- Experience in building serverless applications with AWS cloud services is a plus.
- Experience in developing with interpreter languages like python/ruby is a plus.
- Exposure to async messaging queues(Kafka/Apache Pulsar) is a plus
- Experience with Datadog, New Relic or similar application monitoring software is a plus
- Experience in multi-threading and concurrency is a plus
- Startup experience is strongly desired.
- You learn quickly, you’re adaptable and versatile.
- Experience in an Agile and Scrum environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About the job
About Reflektive's Engineering Team
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer, Back End to help scale Reflektive to being the market leader for employee performance management. The main question to be answered: Can you help a company scale?
Reflektive has major initiatives to tackle in the next year. Initiatives range from internal scaling, security, engagement, new verticals, pervasive technologies, research and development, data and analytics, and customer tools. Reflektive’s Senior Software Engineer will contribute in their area of specialization. S/he will help us solve complex design challenges and mature our platform to handle increasing traffic and scale.
You'll join a lean, prolific team where everyone, including you, is active in the product defining and development process (where deploying new features every 2 weeks is common). You'll know the customers we're talking to, and the needs of each one. As a result, you know where your initiative and drive can best make a difference (and be recognized!)
Reflektive is a leader in providing innovative, real-time performance management and analytics solutions for HR leaders and their agile organizations. Founded in 2014, Reflektive securely delivers Real-Time Feedback and Requests, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, Check-Ins and analytics applications in the cloud for more than 450 clients worldwide. Reflektives mission is to create the first people management platform built to help employees reach their full potential.
Reflektive's mission is to build a culture of employee feedback and engagement and let companies thrive - with Reflektive's performance management solutions. Get started today!
Backend .Net Developers
Contract / Fulltime
UK shift : 2- 11 PM IST
Exp Level: 6-10 years
Experience in developing Microservices.
Experience deploying MicroServices in Docker containers
MVC or other design patterns
Container services in AWS/Azure
Experience with MS-SQL or Postgress
Knowledge on Message Queuing
EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION MUST
This role is a US Client facing, hence we need someone with excellent communication skills and also someone with prior US Client facing experience.
Call with our VP
End Customer Interview
About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce is a fast-growing, profitable online retailer based in Florida, USA with a full-fledged India office based in Chennai driven by a sophisticated, data-driven system to run the operations with virtually no human intervention. We strive to be the best-in-class ecommerce company delivering exceptional value to customers by leveraging technology, innovation and brand-partnerships to provide a seamless & enjoyable shopping of high-quality products at the best prices to our customers.
Work with business-stakeholders to understand requirements, prototype, build and deploy it.
CRUD the backend code you own keeping maintenance, performance and security in mind.
Keep up breast of latest technologies and its ecosystem and adopt ones that aid safe product delivery at speed.
Automate the boring and mundane stuff for you prefer to be productive than being busy.
We are flat. Be responsible for professional growth of self and the team.
- Tune application for performance.
- Take initiatives and manage change to work towards business goals at speed without compromising safety.
- Coach full-stack developers on backend skills.
- Provides problem resolution support, specific to application issues, identifies and resolves problems in application software, determines symptoms and ensures accurate problem definition
Develop functional, architectural and other documentation as required for productive functioning of teams.
- Be the brand ambassador for OJ Commerce by speaking at meetups, conferences, etc.
- We are fluid. Be ready for changing dynamics in responsibilities from time to time. Exciting isn't?
- Take the lead in digital transformation of legacy applications.
What you need to shine?
- You have the prior experience in modernising legacy applications.
- You are a passionate hands-on developer with deep experience in building enterprise grade software in Microsoft ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, SOA, Micro-Services and RESTful Services with knowledge of SQL Server database.
- You have the ability to see and work on the big picture (Application Architecture) and devilish details (Complex Code).
- Strong experience in developing web applications using C#, VB.Net, .NET, LINQ, Net Framework 4.0, MVC 3/4/5, ASP.NET Web API, .Net Core etc.
- You are Cloud savvy, preferably Google Cloud.
- You have rich experience in Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) with good knowledge of practical design-patterns and its applications.
Hands-on experience in building SOA or Micro-services preferably on .NET Core.
Proven Architectural skills with high standards in Code quality
Knowledge of ReactJS/Typescript would be added advantage.
Practical experience in Agile development methodologies of using CI/CD.
Extreme Programming (TDD) experience is sought after by us.
What we Offer
- Greenfield opportunity to transform legacy backend applications to latest technology stack.
- Fast-paced start-up environment: This is not for the faint hearted; you need grit and passion as much as you need the core skills.
- Work in an interdisciplinary team where learning from one another and developing solutions cross-functionally is a key part of our culture.
- Golden opportunity to make history by making big business impact.
- Competitive salary to take good care of self and family.
- Insurance Benefits: Medical and Accident cover.
- Flexible Working Hours
Role: Java developer
Experience: 4+ years
○ Working experience on JAVA,Spring Boot. (on building web services?)
○ NOSQL DynamoDB knowledge is plus
○ Working experience in building micro services and distributed systems
○ Working experience on using messaging queues RabbitMQ/Kafka is plus
We are looking for a ROR developer. If you're a creative problem solver who is eager to develop amazing products and hungry for a new adventure, a word class workplace is waiting for you.
- Production experience in Ruby.
- A completed technical degree in Computer Science or any related fields.
- 3+ years of professional product development experience.
- Being comfortable with microservices architectures, API-based
- You are a pragmatic programmer who understands what is needed to get things done.
- Problem solving and collaborative mindset.
- Experience working with DevOps (Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform).
- Experience with AWS (RDS, DDB, Lambda, CW, EC2, SQS, SNS, Cognito, Kinesis).
- Experience with performance improvements (Caching Techniques, SQL Query Optimization, Performance monitoring and profiling.
- Deep understanding of service-oriented and microservices architectural patterns, troubleshooting methods and best practices.
- Takes end to end ownership of the development and operation of complete features.
Experience of atleast 9 + years in developing Java Solutions and Architecture
Mandatory Experience of working on AWS, Microservices architecture, Dockers, Kubernetes
Experience in creating architecture for Cloud Applications in AWS
Should have worked on large scale Saas application for atleast 3 years
Knowledge and experience in any of the following
Driving DevOps best practices by using Docker, Kubernetes.
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Location Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad,
We are a London, UK based FinTech startup with a subsidiary in India. Hop is working towards building the next generation digital banking platform for seamless and economical currency exchange, with technology at the crux of it. In a technology driven era, many financial services platforms still lack the customer experience and are cumbersome to use. Hop aims at building a ‘state of the art’ tech-centric, customer focused solution.
moneyHOP is India’s first cross-border neo-bank providing millennials the ability to ‘Send’ & ‘Spend’ conveniently and economically across the globe using HOPRemit (An online remittance portal) and HOP app + Card (A multi-currency bank account).
This position is a crucially important position in the firm and the person hired will have the liberty to drive the product and provide direction in line with business needs.
Looking for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about technology and has worked with either a start-up or a blue-chip firm in the past.
The candidate needs to be a multi-tasker, highly self-motivated, self-starter and have the ability to work in a high stress environment. He/she should be tech savvy and willing to embrace new technology comfortably.
Ideally, the candidate should have experience working with the technology stack in the scalable and high growth mobile application software.
- 1-2 years of experience in backend development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Accountability and Ownership
- Right attitude and growth mindset
- Ability to embrace new technologies
- Ability to get work done
- Has good code reviewing skills for conformance.
- Has good software testing skills and good code writing skills.
- Exposure with back-end programming languages with hands on JAVA, Node JS etc along with Spring framework.
- Database administration and management of a hosting environment such as AWS.
- Sound understanding of relational and non-relational DB systems such as MySQL, Post-gres, MongoDB etc.
- Has experience dealing with JIRA (issue tracking tools), Confluence (knowledge management) tools.
- Experience with building and maintaining microservices.
- Experience with building and integrating the core system with external APIS.
- Good to have: Domain knowledge in the BFSI tech stack.
- Has handled scalability and worked on backend security protocols.
- Has worked on both mobile and web development.
- Has experience and inclination to work on architectural design and review.
- Contribute in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Partake in software and architectural development activities.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, unit-testing and debugging.
- Transforming requirements into functional modules.
- Recommend changes to improve established application processes.
- Work quickly with a clear bias towards actions and continuous development.
- Participate in regular code reviews of peers and be open to pairing when necessary.
· 4+ years in a software engineering role
· You want to work in a highly collaborative environment: we believe a team can be stronger than its individual parts
· Are independent and curious
· Are comfortable owning features from design through delivery to production
· Have experience with one or more modern programming languages
· Are willing to dive into a large code base and contribute immediately
· Enjoy writing code that is understandable, maintainable, and testable
· Collaborative and Communicative - you love being part of a diverse team, building consensus, and establishing credibility.
You are a Class-A communicator: curious, thoughtful, clear, and (mostly) correct.
· BA/BS degree from top institution; MBA or CompSci degree preferred but not required.