at best in class provider of digital and product engineering services and solutions. We solve our client’s most complex digital challenges by engaging the brightest technical minds. Our digital labs help us to stay nimble while delivering on a global scale with a lean and agile mindset.
Design and develop REST based services for the Securities Journals platform.
Implement features like versioning, caching, authentication, authorization, throttling, circuit
braking, traceability, aggregation, orchestration, discovery, monitoring, alerts and analytics.
Work as an Agile squad member and interact with other squad members as well as external
stakeholders including business and technology partners (local as well as global) across Wealth
Management, infrastructure team, architecture team to deliver the objectives.
Objected Oriented Design, Reactive Design, Test Driven Development, CI/CD and other DevOps
practices to achieve the SDLC goals of Global Banking Technology.
Take ownership of the Securities Journals components from analysis to design to development
to unit testing and to production support.
5+ years of hands on experience in C# and related technologies
C#, WCF, Windows Services, Web API, Entity Framework
Web Services (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP)
Messaging technologies (Kafka / MQ)
Relational databases (SQL server / DB2)
Excellent communication, organizational, and planning skills
Working experience of Agile development methodologies and of DevOps integration
Exposure to JIRA or other ALM tools to create a productive, high quality development
Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Ability to develop proof of concepts/prototypes in the new areas of development
Experience building applications for .Net Core
UI Technologies (Angular, React, Typescript)
NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
Experience working with public Cloud (Azure or AWS)
Knowledge of Financial market, lending based products and Wealth Management
Understanding the business requirements and develop the software as per the specification and provide the technical support.
Ready to work in shifts as per requirement.
- Knowledge of the Web development.
- Database Design and maintenance.
- Proficient in .Net technology (C#, ASP.net, MVC) & Database concepts
- Knowledge of Java Script, CSS
- Knowledge of Application deployment.
- Provide the support and maintain to existing software.
- Knowledge of Azure & AWS.
- Knowledge of Angular is added advantage
MCS, MCA, BE or Relevant Qualification
2-4 year experience in Web application development
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Proficient in working with Microsoft SQL Server
· Experience in developing web applications using Angular
· Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong background in building web applications
· Excellent communication skills
Perks and Benefits
· Excellent Salary structure & Performance based interim hikes.
· Corporate Group Medical Health Insurance for Employees.
· Employee friendly Corporate Work culture
We are looking for a senior .NET Core professionals with 2+ years of development experience, who thrive on challenges and desires to make a real difference in the business world.
You are required to have skills in the following areas:
- 2 to 4 years of experience in. NET Core development.
- Knowledge and Hands-on experience of at least 2 years on ASP.Net, C#, MS SQL Server, Restful, C# 3.5/4.0, MVC
- Desirable Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent analytical and troubleshooting abilities.
- Solid understanding of best practices in web application development.
- Exceptional attention to detail and design.
We are looking for an ASP.NET MVC developer that will be able to develop and support existing applications. The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications. Therefore, it’s essential that you are skilled at problem solving, solution design, and high-quality coding.
2) Willingness to learn new programming languages as per need.
3) Strong experience in implementing design patterns.
Good to have:
1) Hands on experience working on Dockers.
2) Experience on CI/CD Pipeline with Azure devops.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
1) Delivering a high-quality application
2) Integrating with front-end developers
3) Ensuring a required level of performance
4) Writing test-backed server-side code
5) Analyzing requirements and designing new functionality
6) Supporting and fixing existing functionality
7) Selecting and using the most appropriate and efficient technologies for a particular application
8) Designing and building application layers
Primary Skill Set :
1) Proficiency in C#
2) Experience using .NET ( 4.5+ | Core )
3) Experience in developing ( ASP.NET MVC | ASP.NET Core MVC ) applications
4) Senior knowledge of ( Entity Framework 6.* | EF Core | NHibernate | ADO.NET )
5) Proficient knowledge in ( MSSQL )
6) Database design including indexes and data integrity
7) Dependency injection pattern and IoC containers using at least one of: Autofac, SimpleInjector
8) Writing tests with ( NUnit | XUnit )
9) Implementing enterprise application patterns
10)Understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS
11)Familiarity with the client side framework ( jQuery | Angular 2.*+ )
12)Familiarity with ( Azure Cloud Services )
13)Familiarity with ( Microservices | Dockers )\
14)Experience in developing of Web API and RESTful web services
Please go through the job description and interview process.
· Developing ERP Applications and Software Products using Core Object Oriented PHP, Laravel, MYSQL, AJAX, Angular 5
· Involve in a complete system development life cycle.
· Automating the system processes and developing the software products.
· Must be passionate to develop applications in PHP/MY SQL.
· Proficient in ajax erp product development, php , mysql , database design, life cycle
. Should be quick learner and hard working
The interview will be of two Rounds:
1. Technical Round:
2. HR Round
-In technical Round we will share an assignment as a part of the interview process wherein we give some instructions and attach videos to help you in completing the assignment.
-Once you are done with the assignment, we would take your profile ahead to the HR Round.
Skills: PHP, Angular, AngularJS , Laravel & MySQL
Education: B.Tech / B.E. – Computers & Telecommunication , Diploma
Job Type: Full-time/Work from Home
Please note that for the technical round, we will invite you to a zoom meeting, wherein we will explain and guide you to understand the assignment.
We will also share relevant instructions and files to help you complete the assignment.
Thanks & Regards,
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and an excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we- d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Writing clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Build high-quality scalable and predictable web applications on the .NET Technology stack and maintain internal and external facing web applications.
- Creating and integrating services and APIs using Web API 2 for various products and applications.
- Working on system architecture and databasing in MongoDB, MySQL, and NoSQL.
- Make regular modifications to existing software for error correction, adaptation to new hardware, and improving overall function and performance
- Evaluate new code for reliable architecture, stability, reusability, performance, automation, security, and metrics
- Using JSON to store and transport data.
- Working with other team members and the team lead using Project Management Tools and Version Source Control to create industry-leading technological products.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in MongoDB.
- Knowledge about AWS Cloud is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of .NET development and lifecycle methods in C# Language.
- Experience in making Web API 2 including routes, class components, async methods, parallel programming, authentication, and authorization, etc.
- Experience and hands-on knowledge of data management methods with MongoDB, MySQL, or NoSQL, etc.
- Should have experience and understanding of using JSON.
- Knowledge and experience working with AWS Cloud and cloud computing techniques is an added advantage, but not a requirement.
- Having a BSc Degree in Computer Science is optional but should have some educational knowledge of computer science.