● Expert-level knowledge of Shopify Liquid templating language.
● Maintain/document working knowledge of current infrastructure and recommend
● Generate custom-tailored Shopify themes for Shopify plus clients.
● Act as Shopify expert, specializing in all facets of the e-commerce platform.
● Exposure towards application development and extending Shopify functionalities
using storefront APIs
● Proficiency in working with various Shopify JS APIs (storefront, AJAX Cart, Sections, etc.).
● Proficiency in JSON, AJAX.
● Good understanding of OOPS, MVC, HMVC & design patterns.
● Strong experience in the repository (e.g., GIT) management.
● Excellent communication skills are required.
Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
2+ years of relevant technical experience
Excellent design, coding, debugging and testing skills
Strong knowledge of OOPS concept and da structures
Unit testing (xunit / Nunit / Karma / Jasmine / Jest)
Proven experience with Git
Product experience on cloud based atmosphere would be a plus
Roles and Responsibilities
Translate application story boards and use cases in to functional applications
Participate in the full life cycle development process from design, development / code, test, release and maintenance
Work closely wiht technical leads to deliver the platform as per the schedule
Analyse and improve the performance, scalability, stability and security of the product
Identify bottlenecks and bugs, devise solutions to the problems
Assure design and code quality are maintained
Help customers and work with support team as needed
Navtech is a premier IT Consulting and Services company. Navtech was established to increase public cloud adoption and build cloud - first solutions that become trendsetting platforms of the future. We have been recognized as the Best Cloud Service Provider at GoodFirms for ensuring good results with quality services. Here, we strive to innovate and push technology and service boundaries to provide best - in - class technology solutions to our clients at scale.
We deliver to our clients globally from our state - of - the - art design and development centers in Seattle, Hyderabad, and Pune. We're a fast - growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Europe.
We're a fast - growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Europe. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers whose mission is to impact above 100 million people across the world with technological services by the year 2030.
Working as a Python Developer at Navtech, you will :
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code. Test and debug programs.
- Participate in full development life - cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release.
- Integrate user - facing elements with server - side logic.
- Integrate data storage solutions like MongoDB, MySQL etc.
- Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes, and estimates.
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools.
- Write and maintain documentation for all features in development.
- Develop back - end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Coordinate, guide, and mentor other software engineers within the team to understand user requirements and provide better technical solutions.
Who Are We Looking For Exactly :
- 1 - 3 years of experience as a Python Developer with knowledge of web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
- Knowledge of object - relational mapping (ORM).
- Experience/Knowledge with SSH and working with Ubuntu systems.
- Experience/Knowledge working with queues and background jobs
- Experience/Knowledge working with ReST API
- Experience/Knowledge working with Containers, Docker, AWS
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB into one system.
- Proficient understanding of any of the code versioning tools like Git, SVN etc.
- Familiarity with NoSQL database (Redis, Cassandra).
- Experience/Knowledge with MongoDB (preferred, not mandatory)
- Experience/Knowledge with VueJS (preferred, not mandatory)
- Ability to work in a cloud environment. Experience on AWS or Azure would be an added advantage.
- Should have a Master's Degree /Bachelor's (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English Medium.
- Should have good logical, analytical and communication skills with client interaction experience.
Why Navtech :
- Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year.
- Competitive pay package with additional bonus & benefits.
- Work with US, UK & Europe based industry renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Record data and report it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Take the lead on projects, as needed.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future.
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes.
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming or relevant field. Master’s Degree in a related field is preferred.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Must be an expert programmer, skilled at computer languages such as HTML, C+++, C#, PHP, Python and Java.
- Must understand Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, JMS, Mysql, Redis, CouchDb, Micro Services, Docker, Kubernetes
- Must be able to interpret and follow instructions related to the ultimate functionality of our IT-based product
- Must be comfortable with technology architecture and how a computer and its software functions.
- Deadline driven, organized and understand how people view and understand content on the front-end
- Proven experience in highly complex environments
- Strong technical documentation skills
- An ability to solve multifaceted technical issues in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and accountable for your work
- Passionate about learning and continuous improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work overtime
We're urgently looking for a ROR developer to join our highly motivated team.
Experience Required- 1-3years
- Experience in Rails 5
- Good knowledge of MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience with popular libraries and APIs such as jQuery, Bootstrap, Ajax.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like GitHub, SVN.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools is a plus.
- Deploying and maintaining Multistage, Multitier applications in staging and production environments.
- Client Interaction, Addressing client needs.
- Problem-solving attitude with a passion for technology.
- Team worker who can effectively coordinate and communicate with other teams.
- UI technology experience in REACT a plus.
- Must have good communication skills as the candidate will have to interface with clients.
- Candidate having good knowledge of Shopify.
< Good hike on current salary .
<5 days working.
- 3+ years of recent hands-on Java development
- Fluency with RESTful APIs, AngularJS, HTML5 and CSS
- Great understanding of designing for performance, scalability, and reliability of data intensive application
- Understanding of database fundamentals and advanced SQL knowledge
- In-depth understanding of object oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- Ability to communicate clearly to technical and non-technical audiences, verbally and in writing
- Understanding of full software development life cycle, agile development and continuous integration
- Experience in Agile methodologies including Scrum and Kanban
What puts you over the top:
- Exposure to various technologies like Spring Boot, Microservices, Kubernetes and also some frontend technologies like React.js, Node.js or other UI frameworks.
● Experience in AdTech or Programmatic
Icicle is looking for an experienced RoR developer who can effortlessly build with us the cleanest of all designs. We're looking for passionate Ruby on Rails developers to join our IT team in Mumbai.
Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. More - www.icicletech.com
The team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. We are distributed with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and New York. More - www.icicletech.com
What will you do?
As a Ruby on Rails developer, you will get to:
- Participates as an independent contributor on an agile development team working closely with team members to effectively deliver high quality code.
- Complete ownership of a product or feature from development to launch.
- Coordinate and participate in the code review process to ensure delivery of high-quality, testable code using best practices and current software patterns.
- Review and mentor other team members. Be a team player!
- Get complete control of the product with active involvement in deciding stack and architecture.
What we are looking for
- Minimum 3+ years in depth hard core experience in Ruby on Rails
- Deep understanding of object-orientated programming
- A knack for writing clean, readable maintainable Ruby code.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Skillset in Testing using Rspec
- Demonstrated skills and experience with writing testable code and using related best practices.
- Understanding of web services technologies such as REST is required.
- Good experience and understanding of continuous integration and deployment process.
- Knowledge in working with AWS or other cloud platform
- Experience in working with limited direction while exceeding delivery expectations.
- Great communication, particularly in explaining your coding processes, suggestions for best practices, and identifying ways to improve the teams coding quality.
PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Memcached
Rspec (or any other Unit testing framework)
Capistrano, Docker, Heroku, AWS, Kubernetes
- Participation in open-source projects.
- Actively involved in solving problems on Github, Stackoverflow.com and groups.
- Experience working in JS and front end frameworks (React)
- Interest in learning new technologies.
- 100% work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Perks of getting free Gym Membership vouchers.
- Medical checkup Vouchers with topnotch hospitals and coupons for medical bills.
- Exposure to futuristic technology, mentally stimulating work environment.
- Opportunity to work with a big team of experienced, committed, talented people with a great sense of humour.
- Stability of a legacy company and agility of a startup - best of both the world.
- A healthy work environment with no politics, no bureaucracy.
- Encouraged to learn new skills, grow together, not just maintain the status quo
So, if you have 3+ years of experience developing applications with Ruby on Rails, apply today!