We are looking for a Frontend Software developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that he is proud of, and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code base of our products in meaningful ways. You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing, and launching. You need to make sure the company's technology strategy serves its business strategy. In short, we are looking for someone who would take the company to the next level.
What do we need?
We are looking for a Frontend Software developer to join us as a full-timer as soon as possible. You should be proficient at writing HTML, CSS, JS code to make beautiful web pages.
What will you do?
- Design stunning web-based components using CSS, animations, JS
- Make Mobile responsive designs,
- Work on feature development, designing web/mobile pages
What you must have.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, LESS, SASS, and JS
- Experience with ReactJs or any other JS-based Frameworks is an added asset
- Experience in developing Animations using CSS & JS
- Experience in making mobile responsive designing
- Experience with third-party libraries frontend frameworks like Material-UI tailwind etc
About AppyHigh Technologies LLP
Appyhigh is a multi-product technology venture founded in 2018, that creates and invests in everyday apps for the masses. Our in-house laboratory has launched over 30 chartbuster applications with 100mn+ downloads and is perpetually hustling over many more in the making.
We also help technology startups to accelerate their journey to growth and profitability and co-publish apps with developers.
Founded by third-generation tech entrepreneurs who have made successful exits in the past, and backed by an enthusiastic team, Appyhigh is looking to make a mark in the world of the internet with finely designed products for the digital masses.
If this excites you, then believe us when we say - we have not even scratched the surface yet!
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
React JS Developer | Experience: 1+ Years| Salary Up to 30K|
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JWT Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Familiarity with any ReactJS testing framework is plus
- Good experience in react components, hooks and state.
- Experiences in the implementation of responsive web layouts
- Ability to discuss and explain design options.
React.js Developer Job Description
We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
We Anju Siima Technologies Private Limited are looking for a Flutter developer who is proficient with dart programming language. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implement them following well known Flutter workflows.
- Develop new user interfacing features using Dart / Flutter framework
- Building reusable widget components and front-end libraries/packages for future use
- Maintain existing codebase on repositories
- Translate design and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimising widget components for maximum performance across mobile devices
- Stay updated with emerging technologies and implementing them into the current code base.
- Strong skills in Dart & Flutter
- Experience with understanding of Mobile Application Development Lifecycle
- Familiarity with third party libraries and its integration
- Experience with GIT
- Familiarity with RESTful API’s
Frontend Developer - React JS/progressive Web App (2+ yrs experience)
Experience in building rich PWA applications.
Understanding and experience with asynchronous processing, partial page refresh, DOM traversal and manipulation
Deliver across the entire app life cycle - concept, design, built, deploy, test
In depth data structure and algorithm developement experience
We have an opening for Web Developer in our company. Please find below the job description for the same.
Tech Stack :
- Design and build advanced applications
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Able to understand and create Documentation according to Client requirement.
- Ability to write clean, commented and maintainable code.
- Basic understanding of MVC frameworks.
- Proper understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Proven software development experience and Web application development skills.
- Understanding of startup culture.
- Good team player, Quick learner.