- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing your application for performance
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
- Good Understanding of Nuxt
- Proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
Location: Hyderabad, Delhi NCR, Indore, Pune, Bangalore
About Reveuse Fashions and Lifestyle Pvt Ltd
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- You have a strong appreciation for design and interaction, as well as an intimate understanding and appreciation for presentation layer code.
- You love puzzles, problem-solving and have proven in-depth knowledge in a variety of tech stacks.
- You are passionate about being precise in the implementation of designs and do not compromise on quality.
- You are comfortable working in a high-pressure environment and are able to adapt to the needs of the day.
- You are open-minded and curious to learn
Expectations and Responsibilities
- See a project through from conception to finished product
- Strong organizational skills. You should not need someone to “manage” you
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Be able to push the boundaries of technology to deliver an unparalleled product
- Able to research and use cutting edge tools to deliver seamless experiences for users
We expect you to have some exposure to the following technologies
- HTML5, CSS, SASS, JS
- CSS Libraries - Boostrap, CSS Grid
- Front-end frameworks (React/Angular/Vue)
- Interface Developer-Senior Associate:
Exp: 4-10 Years
HTML5, CSS3, JS, ES6, ReactJS, PSD to HTML
Knowledge of build tools like Webpack, Babel
and Grunt Basic understanding of Atomic Design Principles
Basic knowledge of AEM
programming. Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user
interactions. You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic. You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
• Work with an international team. Remote work / telecommuting is possible
Desired Skills and Experience
• Solid experience (2+ years) with related Web Technologies ( HTML5, CSS3, SVG )
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
• Proficient understanding of CORS issues and ways to work with such issues
• Proficient understanding of social network APIs
• Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
• Experience in mobile web development ( iOS / Android / Windows Mobile )
• Fluent with Linux/Unix environments
• Knowledge of PHP optional but desirable
• Writing and maintaining batch jobs to streamline processes (Shell, Perl etc.)
• Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast paced environment
• Inclined to take ownership of tasks and to ship highly polished products with excellent attention to detail
• Responsible, self-motivated worker and team-player; excited about new technologies
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
We have an opening for Web Developer in our company. Please find below the job description for the same.
Tech Stack :
- Design and build advanced applications
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Able to understand and create Documentation according to Client requirement.
- Ability to write clean, commented and maintainable code.
- Basic understanding of MVC frameworks.
- Proper understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Proven software development experience and Web application development skills.
- Understanding of startup culture.
- Good team player, Quick learner.