● Design and Develop large scale sub-systems
● To periodically explore latest technologies (esp Open Source) and prototype sub-systems
● Be a part of the team that develops the next gen Customer Data Platform
● Build components to make the customer data platform more efficient and scalable
● 3-6 years of relevant experience with Algorithms, Data Structures, & Optimizations in addition
● Education: B.E/B-Tech/M-Tech/M.S/MCA Computer Science or Equivalent from premier
● Good Aptitude/Analytical skills (emphasis will be on Algorithms, Data Structures,&
Optimizations in addition to Coding)
● Good System design and Class design
● Good knowledge of Databases (Both SQL/NOSQL)
● Good knowledge of Kafka, Streaming Systems
● Good Knowledge of Java, Unit Testing
● Has appreciation of technology and its ability to create value in the CDP domain
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Active & contributing team member
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed commitments
Others: Experience of having worked in a start-up is a plus
⌛️ Where will you spend your time?
- Early stage disruptive Web3 SAAS product with a potential to grow into a category defining behemoth
- Relentlessly improving performance, scalability, and maintainability on top of being responsible for entire products
- Owning the design process, implementation, and verification of framework components leveraging standard software engineering methodologies
- Translating functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design.
🤝 What makes you a good fit?
- 1+ years of experience in product development, architecture, and design.
- Experience with API integrations, database design, and backend frameworks on NodeJS and/or Python
- Experienced with an agile team environment and you prefer being a self-starter.
👀 What process do we follow?
- The whole process is designed so that it can wrap within 2 weeks
- Application: We will keep it simple. You can apply directly through this link. All we ask for is a Resume and a couple of lines around the motivation for the position you are applying for. Additional Portfolio links such as Github, Medium or a Personal website are welcome but not mandatory.
- Screening: We will screen your profile and get back with a decision within 72 working hours.
- Interviews: We will have two rounds of interviews. Round one (30mins) will focus on getting to know each other better and identifying if this could work for both of us. Round two (60mins) is a technical round where we will review your prior experience and discuss how you would solve a problem we will introduce on call.
- Meet the Team: Culture-Fit is essential for both you and us. So we always go the extra mile, and you will meet other colleagues on the team who you would be work with. Here, you could discuss questions around culture or other things you might be interested in given a new role.
- Offer Rollout: If all looks well, we will pop a bottle of champagne.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- 2-5 years experience.
- Experience with user interface design, database structures and statistical analyses.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Experience with test-driven development
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Development experience with programming languages
About the Company - Bandhoo's mission is to help increase income opportunities for construction Workers and Contractors.
India has nearly 70 million construction workers - masons, painters, welders, electricians, plumbers, crane operators, JCB operators, bar benders - doing short gigs across a wide spectrum of projects. Many sectors use them - Real Estate, Factory construction, Power Plants, Infrastructure, etc. More than 30% of these workers are migrant and nomadic.
Bandhoo's mission is to help make this labour market transparent and efficient, thereby helping Contractors find workers more easily, and workers find jobs more conveniently. This venture has the potential to deliver significant social impact and that remains a driving motivation for the Bandhoo team.
Engage in code design, testing, integration, deployment, and enhancements
Write high-quality code and take responsibility for tasks
Solve performance bottlenecks
Communicate and collaborate with product manager, QA, and UI/UX teams
Deliver with quality, on-time in a fast-paced start-up environment
Have a strong sense of code quality
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
At least 5+ years of relevant experience as a back-end engineer
Excellent Java and object-oriented development skills
Experience in building and scaling microservices
Strong problem-solving skills, technical troubleshooting, and diagnosing
Solid knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL technologies
Experience in developing back-ends for enterprise systems
Knowledge of debugging performance and optimization techniques
Experience in Java, Mongo, MySQL, AWS technologies, ELK stack, Spring boot, Kafka
Good knowledge of cloud technologies eg. AWS
Demonstrated ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Designing, coding, and debugging software using J2EE, Spring boot,Microservices ,AWS .
- Work closely with Solution architects to understand the architecture
design and implement software designs accordingly.
- Improving the performance of existing software.
- Providing training to other engineers and code review.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing software.
- Recommending new technologies that can help increase productivity.
- Supervising and overseeing the technical aspects of projects.
- Investigating software-related complaints and making necessary adjustments to ensure optimal software performance.
- Regularly attending team meetings to discuss projects, brainstorm ideas, and put forward solutions to any issues.
- Mentioning Software engineers on correct coding practices.
Acuver’s end-to-end service offering provides industry and technology expertise to our customers in Retail, CG & Logistics domains. Our solutions enable our clients to drive business agility, gain competitive advantage, digitally transform their organization and provide seamless customer experience at optimized cost efficiencies. We have served large IT conglomerates, Fortune 500 companies, across the globe in multiple geographies.
Acuver Consulting is looking for young, energetic and eager to learn Fresher Graduates with knowledge on Java.
Must to have skills
- Graduate degree in B.Tech/MS/M.Tech/MCA/B.E.
- Willing to learn new technologies & work with cross functional teams.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to generate and communicate meaningful development metrics.
- Very strong problem-solving aptitude and ability to delve into multifaceted pieces of knowledge.
Good to have Skills
- Decent programming exposure in Data Structures, Algorithms.
- Some exposure to open-source projects within Kubernetes/any other communities such as Knative, Operators, Fluentd, Prometheus, Elasticsearch etc.
- Knowledge on cloud platforms (AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Knowledge on design, development, microservices, SQL/NoSQL would be Plus.
- Knowledge on ecommerce/retail/supply Chain/SaaS/PaaS would be Plus.
Job title- SSE/Associate Technical Lead/Technical Lead
Extensive product development experience
4-8 years experience in back end Java Development
Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD).
Team task assignment, mentoring and helping resolve issues
Self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision.
Skilled at working collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
Excellent problem-solving skills. Curious and adept at researching project-related issues and challenges.
Excellent debugging skills
Experience in SOA and microservice deployment model.
GWT development experience
Experience of working in an Agile development model
Mixed experience in different type of organizations - product start up and large enterprises
Strong Analytical skills
Acumen for understanding customer's business goals
Process oriented- Following current processes and partner in process improvement.
Data oriented- Using data and knowledge base for solving current problem at hand and creating software knowledge base for future use.
Ability to juggle multiple development and design tasks simultaneously.
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Write well designed, testable, efficient code
Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Prepare and produce releases of software components
Role & Relationships
We consider ourselves a team & you will be a valuable part of it. You could be reporting to a Senior member or directly to our Founder, CEO
We don’t discriminate. As long as you have the required skill set & the right attitude
Upto five years of experience, preferably working on Java.
Strong understanding of Core Java , Servlet, JSP
Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server), NoSQL
Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, XML, JSON
Good team player
Familiarity with the software development lifecycle
Strong Full stack developer development background with frontend and backend web applications
An aptitude to solve problems & learn something new
Analytical frame of mind
Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
Currently in Pune
Once we meet, we shall make an offer depending on how good a fit you are & the experience you already have
Aikon Labs Pvt Ltd is a start-up focused on Realizing Ideas. One such idea is iEngage.io, our Intelligent Engagement Platform. We leverage Augmented Intelligence, a combination of machine-driven insights & human understanding, to serve a timely response to every interaction from the people you care about.
Java/ Core Java
Frames works: Springboot
Web Services: REST API
Spring stack: Spring integration, Jersey, Spring boot, annotations based Spring configuration, Spring Data
Micro services – Must have
Roles & Responsibility:
Requirement gathering & understanding, effort estimation, technical design, project planning and monitoring in Agile environment
Work proactively & independently to address project requirements, and articulate issues/challenges with enough lead time to address project delivery risks
Providing expertise in technical analysis and solving technical issues during project delivery
Customer interfacing - understand customer requirements, propose technical solutions
Full Software Development Lifecycle (Agile)
Code reviews, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the requirements
Component Design/ Coding/ Unit Testing/ Debugging / Test Driven Development / Continuous Integration
Carry out adaptive changes necessitated by changes in Business Requirements and Technology
Skills required are Java, microservice,Spring boot, and knowledge of AWS.
2. Demonstrable abilities to optimize code. Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving
3. Experience in Java Spring, Hibernate, Github. Spring boot optional