About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced, driven, and highly-skilled Frontend Software Development Engineer to join our rapidly expanding team. You will participate in the development of our new native retail platform and Shoppable experiences.You will actively participate and collaborate with the team during the analysis, implementation and testing phases for new development features.
You will help to design, develop and maintain both new and existing applications by collaborating with the team. Through your knowledge and prior experience you will help to improve our softwares and our processes, as well as help to provide technical guidance and support with existing software. You will work closely with our other developers and product manager, as we strive to create an exceptional experience for our customers.
What will you be doing?
- Develop Software: Design, implement, test, and support high-quality software, used by millions of consumers every day, in an agile, iterative development culture.
- Build Web Services: Implement, test, troubleshoot and support Secure, Scalable and Fault Tolerant Production Ready microservices.
- Connect the dots: Understand the requirements, design robust and complete solutions, and deliver the product best suited to the user experience.
- Bring Visuals to Reality: Turn requirements and UI/UX designs into web features, creating excellent interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules.
- Focus on Performance: Make that software hit our Service-Level Agreements, be agile in development and always have performance and scalability in mind
- Learn: Contribute to team success by learning new technologies and algorithms, often while designing and building the software.
- Collaborate: Work closely with other team members to invent, prioritize, build, and support our applications.
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews and provide improvement recommendations.
- Mentor: Oversee and support the career and/or development of team members outside the normal supervision process by encouraging and empowering personal development, helping identify and correct gaps in relevant skills and knowledge
- Strong candidates will have many of the following qualifications:
- 3+ years as a professional software engineer with hands-on experience in web front-end design and development in enterprise applications
- Experience with Modern Frontend Frameworks & Technologies
- Especially Angular and React
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 CSS3
- Hands-on with libraries like jQuery, Backbone.js, Lodash, Bootstrap etc.
- Experience with building Progressive and cross platform web applications.
- Experience with UI Build tools like Webpack, npm, Gulp, Bower etc.
- Experience with Unit testing frameworks like Jasmine, MochaJS or Jest
- Knowledge of cross browser compatibility, browser rendering behavior and performance.
- Knowledge of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX, REST APIs and web security.
- Experience with Modern Web Libraries, especially REST API integration and other enterprise solutions like Google Analytics.
- Understanding of information security principles and best practices.
- Good understanding of frontend security Vulnerabilities like Cross-Site Scripting, Cross-Site Request Forgery, Content Security Policies, etc.
- Understanding of tools:
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Bitbucket, Github
- Familiarity with modern programming practices and concepts
- Ability to write modular, reusable libraries which can be used across multiple functions
- Ability to design applications with robust and scalable front end architecture
- Collaboration skills:
- Ability to translate functional requirements into UX/technical specifications to build robust, scalable, supportable solutions
- Work together with members of various internal teams, including listening and communicating.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, Agile, release often environment
- Understanding of the SDLC processes and facilitate the working of the team
- Should have work experience and/or knowledge of backend technologies
- Execution skills: Gets things done both independently and collaboratively, and understands when each is appropriate.
- Passion: Has an interest in our business domain (Retail), solution space (Retail Technology), or technology stack.
- Undergraduate or higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Competitive Salary
- Strong Employee Equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance Coverage
- A culture-first, supportive team
- WFH equipment compensation up to $1000
About Minoanexperience Inc
Role: UI/UX Frontend Senior Developer
Experience: 3-5 Years
We are looking for a team lead for this position, however we will be open to consider a person who has not handled a team before, but is looking to add to his/her managerial skillset. At the same time being a hands-on developer. She/he is expected to handle a team of 2 designers (role below) + 2 front-end developers to begin with and keep scaling up as the team size increases
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to code.
- Design and build UIs that scale, primarily using Angular and one-way data flow best practices.
- Design and develop new, compelling Web User Interfaces.
- Implement unit tests and integration tests to drive development efficiency.
- Optimize Web Applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Work closely with Back-end Developers, and Restful/SOAP API Integration.
- Will assist other junior angular developers in the team for trouble-shooting/designing.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience as an Angular Developer.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Angular 8 and above.
- Experience in working with Progressive Web application development.
- Experience with source control management systems (Git/SVN)
Rupiﬁ is a B2B payments solution that allows marketplaces to extend risk-free payment & credit terms to their SME retailers. By making it easier to get paid, we help manufacturers, online/offline marketplaces, distributors, and wholesalers increase sales, while enabling SME retailers better manage their cash flow & purchase inventory. These merchants use Rupiﬁ in all their sales channels, including ecommerce checkouts.
Rupiﬁ is integrated into 30+ Indian B2B marketplaces today, including some of the largest ones. Rupiﬁ is backed by top ﬁntech investors - Quona Capital, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal (Flipkart), Gokul Rajaram (Google Ads, Facebook Ads).
Over the next ﬁve years B2B payments present us an opportunity that is almost without parallel in the past three decades. We are looking for software engineers who are passionate about building a world class B2B payments & credit platform.
As part of the engineering team, you will work on developing the systems used by Rupiﬁ. You will work with the business teams to work on some of the key initiatives planned to support our rapid evolution and growth of the transportation network and in the process solve some of the most challenging problems.
Your solutions will impact our customers directly! This job requires you to constantly hit the ground running and your ability to learn quickly and to work on disparate and overlapping tasks will deﬁne your success. You will excel in this job if you have an innate urge to seek simple solutions for complex problems.
The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, have superior verbal and written communication skills, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, able to work independently and can maintain professionalism under pressure. You must be able to identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages. You must be able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience, and get the right things done.
What you’ll do
- Primary role is a Frontend software engineer, designing and building user-friendly and intuitive applications
- Be involved and drive product & design
- Help us scale our BNPL and B2B Payments
- Analyze and solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- Respond to high priority requests from senior business leaders.
- Minimum 2+ years of coding
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and
- Programming experience with at least one modern framework such as ReactJS or VueJs.
- A strong product design
- Understand end user requirements, formulate use cases and come up with effective solutions.
- Good understanding of REST APIs and the web in
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical
- Ability to learn and work independently and make decisions with minimal
- Designing and architecting complex frontend components.
- Translating UI Mockups to functional webpages.
- Work closely with Backend team to integrate APIs.
- Create responsive and robust Single Page Applications.
- Find and address performance issues.
- Write and run multiple tests for all features.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices.
- Experience on Vue.js (preferred) or React.js
- 2-3 years experience in Frontend Web Development.
- Working with Real-time APIs (Websockets etc).
- Advanced CSS skills.
We are looking for a Product Engineer - Frontend Engineer to join our early stage startup with experience in building B2C products.
If you have experience of working in product based companies (preferably startups), good to excellent coding skills in react js and typescript, have a keen eye for details in the UI, and are looking to build exciting things that children across the world will use - come talk to us!
What you get to do:
- Design and build advanced applications from scratch keeping scalability and performance in mind
- A good handle on both client and server architecture.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Comfortable in owning large scale products and continuously re-evaluating and innovating.
Who are we looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 1+ years' experience in frontend development
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Experience building object oriented web applications in React JS, Typescript, HTML5, and CSS3
- Should be a quick learner and willing to go the extra mile in delivering the projects.
- Should be able to mentor junior folks whenever necessary.
Aerchain is an AI-powered Procurement platform transforming the way purchase is done in enterprises. We are a 2-year-old funded startup with some of the largest global companies as clients and are part of 3 top accelerator programs backed by Reliance Group, top VCs & Supply Chain experts. We are on the lookout for technology enthusiasts who would love to contribute to revolutionising the world's procurement industry with Artificial Intelligence!
1. Define technical blueprints and take complete technical ownership of high-level design, tech stack of the product.
2. Design, build, test and deploy product features that are reliable, secure and optimised for performance across all environments.
3. Work closely with product management team to define and refine feature specifications.
4. Work with cross-functional teams to address technical dependencies.
5. Drive some of the company-wide tech initiatives striving towards continuous technical excellence of our platforms.
6. Mentor upcoming engineers in the organisation / team.
1. 4+ years of experience in developing dynamic, scalable web applications.
2. Demonstrated ability in building / architecting large scale products in the React ecosystem.
3. Ability to work with teams in a collaborative and productive manner.
4. Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures and algorithms.
5. Familiarity with cross-browser compatibility issues and demonstrates good design and UI / UX sensibilities.
6. Excellent technical leadership and mentoring skills.
Our Ideal Candidate
1. Loves writing and owning code and enjoys challenges and problem solving.
2. Self driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities.
3. Takes end-to-end ownership of the product, ideates on product requirements with the team and drives it from design to implementation.
4. Action-oriented and dreams big. More importantly believes and has the ability of “Making it Happen !”
1. Be part of the engineering leadership team - You’ll have the opportunity to work with cross-functional teams and take key technology decisions to build future-forward products.
2. Build a truly disruptive product - We are building a platform that transforms the way S2P cycles happen in enterprises. Using data at every step, we plan on automating processes starting with requirement gathering to payments and customers love us!
3. Be part of the high-growth challenge - In the process of scaling from 1-10, we are sure that there are very exciting and challenging times ahead. The experience of being a part of this growth phase is unique and will fast track your career. You’ll obviously learn a lot!
we are looking for React JS developer for Reputed client Permanent role
Experience : 4+ Years
Location : Chennai / Bangalore
Notice Period : Immediate to 15 Days
You would possess experience building web applications using MVC frameworks (Reactjs, Redux) in a service-oriented environment.
- Excellent knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full Software Development Lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations.