Roles and Responsibilities
● Leads more than one projects end-to-end and collaborates across functions. Drives planning, estimation and execution.
● Manages stakeholder expectations and offers scalable, reliable, performant and easy to maintain solutions
● Consistently delivers complex, well backed and bug-free products in time
● Consistently takes well thought technical/design decisions
● Develops expertise in more than one area and shares knowledge with others. able to mentor/train in areas which are new to them.
● Drives people to solve engineering challenges
● Enjoys high respect of Tech and other cross functional teams
● Demonstrates effective communication with project team, management and
internal/external clients as necessary.
● Surfaces both technical and non-technical team challenges and helps resolve them
● Champion for SDLC best practices and high quality standards
● Significantly contributes in hiring high performance candidates
● Expert at in RoR, Golang, NodeJS or Python. Good to have exposure to ML.
● Must have experience in cloud computing
● Operates independently with almost no oversight
● Is able to apply domain expertise to think critically and make wise decisions for the
team, taking into account tradeoffs and constraints.
● Communicates tech decisions through design docs and tech talks
● Has delivered multiple projects with end-to-end engineering ownership
● Keeps track of new technology/tools and embraces them as necessary
● 12+ years of experience in product driven organization
● A Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering from a reputed institute (preferably
IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes)
Do you want to implement future-focused solutions for our clients’ most complex problems?
ThoughtWorks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 25 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way. We passionately believe that software quality is driven by open communication, review and collaboration. That’s why we’re such vehement supporters of open source and have made significant contributions to open source tools for testing, continuous delivery (GoCD), continuous integration (CruiseControl), machine learning and healthcare.
As consultants, we work with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
You’ll spend time on the following:
Here’s what we’re looking for:
Looking for Java_ Spring boot & Microservices Developers.
Experience: 3-12 Years
Employment Type: Fulltime
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
Roles & Responsibilities:
We are currently looking for talented professionals to join our Product Engineering team where internet scale, reliability, security, high performance and self management drives almost every design decision that we take.
Core server side Technology Skills. An expert in one or more of:
Additional brownie points for:
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
Managing API Authentication, Authorization and Auditing