Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
Technical design of complex mobile applications.
Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
Integrate third-party API's.
Release applications to iOS App Store and Google Play store.
Work with native modules and React Native bridges when required.
Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application.
Guiding team members for design and implementation tasks.
Co-ordinating end-to-end implementation.
Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high quality solutions.
Guide mid-level and junior developers to follow best practices of using React Native.
Good understanding of React design patterns like HOC, render props and their applications.
Good understanding of Android & iOS working principles, release processes.
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Constantly research and adopt new technologies / best practices
Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
At least 5 - 7 years of mobile app development experience out of which 3+ years should be in React Native.
Proficiency in programming, data structures and algorithms.
Good understanding OOPS.
Must have at least 5 live applications on Play Store & App Store
B.Tech. / B.E. degree in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering
About Avegen India Pvt. Ltd
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Kotlin, Java
- Important libraries include Dagger, RxJava, Realm
- MVVM Clean Architecture
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Working with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields is required.
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and have published at least one original Android app.
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Mobile Developer (Xamarin)
To assist us in building out our next generation of mobile apps using Xamarin, we’re looking for a well-rounded Mobile developer. A primary job responsibility will be to assist in developing and maintaining new features for the Xamarin application. The right person for this job will understand the agile methodology as well as thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years experience developing software using Xamarin.
- Xamarin Form based UI development using XAML
- Strong desire to learn
- Basic understanding of design patterns
- Comfortable working with Subversion, Git, or similar source control environments
- Must be willing to do Test Driven Development.
- Strong communication skills, must embrace working in a highly-collaborative environment
- Good understanding of web-service technologies, Restful APIs
- Some exposure to a version control system such as Git or Subversion
- Proven understanding of software development techniques, concepts and processes
- Driven and self-motivated.
- Works creatively to solve challenging problems
- Assist in the design, implementation, and maintenance of features for our cross platform applications.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting that are beyond capabilities of help desk or customer service
- Analyze and fix QA and production problems
- Ensure proper functioning of applications in a production environment
- Work collaboratively with designers, product managers and QA in meeting tight deadlines utilizing SCRUM in an agile environment.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Defines and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, and interfaces with other systems.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned by management.
Location: Noida (Currently WFH)/ PWFH
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
4+ years of experience in web technologies & React Native.
Mandatory: Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented Passionate about sports.
- Working closely with Technical Lead/Project Manager to ensure development timelines are met.
- Contribute with ideas to improve system design or streamline product delivery.
- Working with challenging applications involving Real-Time Data.
React Native Developer
- Experience in React-native, IOS Development (with Swift).
- Experience in IOS SWIFT Framework
- Proven experience in React Native components in native iOS and Android
- Knowledge of React and the Java script ecosystem
- Exposure to other hybrid mobile platforms like IONIC,Sencha, HTML5, PhoneGap, jQuery Mobile etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs development.
- Expertise with code testing best practices, including unit and integration testing to ensure quality of code.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, Github.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Skills & Knowledge: IOS Development (Swift), React Native
Ivan Infotech is looking for talented Hybrid developer.
Job Responsibility :
- Develop hybrid mobile application using ionic or react native.
- Manage the complete app development life cycle, which includes Screen Layout development, API integration, Testing and Submission to app stores .
- Experience of building Apps using CLI for Android and iOS. Experience of interacting with Apple Store and Play Store.
- Capability to integrate with third party APIs .
- Should have experience in Front end design and back end coding.
- Minimum 1.5 year of year experience hybrid mobile application development.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Angular js, jQuery and Responsive Web Design frameworks .
- Should have knowledge of developing Hybrid Mobile applications using Ionic or React native framework.
- Should have good knowledge in cordova.
- Monday to Friday working.
- Flexible working hour.
- Hassle free working environment.