- Develop and manage apps on React Native platform
- Analyse, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications
- Provide technical leadership and upgrade architecture design and solution to accommodate future expansion
- Ensure quality control processes are successfully employed.
- Experience in React-Native based app development is a must
- Experience in Mobile app development (Cross platform apps)
- Must have published at least 1 major React-Native app
- Knowledge of service workers implementation for Progressive Web Application (PWA)
- Demonstrated ability with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, and other JS frameworks React JS
- Development experience of UI (layouts, animations, etc.)
- Good understanding of Design and Architecture Patterns
- Understanding of iOS and Android Code signing process and deployment model
- Understanding of Unit Testing, Debugging Methodology used in React Native Apps
- Understanding on integration of native modules with React Native code
- Experience with caching and scaling techniques
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio, IntelliJ
Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
We are looking for a skilled React.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js using Typescript. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing a highly responsive user interface using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Typescript, Redux, Flux, HTML / CSS.
- Experience working with Graphql and Hasura is a plus
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with React Js
- Minimum of 3 years of web development experience.
· Delivering a complete front end application
· Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
· Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
· Communicating with external web services
Skills and Qualifications
· Professional, precise communication skills
· Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
· Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
· Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
· Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
· Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
· Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
You will be working on developing features, adding ideas to the table, and fixing bugs on a SaaS application that is built on a multi-tenant; microservice architecture; with container based deployment using Kubernetes. This application has critical areas like Cubicle, and Case Management flow that deal directly with human problems, thereby making it very important to be perfect and of enterprise standard. The problem statements (challenging) that will be available for you to solve for various clients ranging from top enterprises (having 7k - 15k customers), to medium sized businesses, and finally startups. The kind of experience offered at this startup is going to be unique as we are a team of 3 engineers who are working on development in over 6 microservices, 1 front end application and a complete infrastructure (AWS) on Kubernetes (EKS).
Front-End Developer Role
Proficient in ReactJS, HTML, CSS and with a minimum experience of 2 years:
React Lifecycle (hooks)
SCSS (considered a +)
Flex and Grid (considered a +)
Should have practical understanding of OOPS and SOLID principles.
Object properties, creation and destruction
Should be able to empathize with the different types of users that use our platform.
Should be having a working knowledge of NextJS and Apollo GraphQL.
Should be having a sound understanding of the GraphQL spec. You’ll only be conversing in GraphQL with multiple Backend Services in order to create features on the application.
Build graphs and visualizations using D3.js for customer reports (considered a +).
Fulfil’s software engineers develop next-generation technologies that change how millions of customer orders are fulfilled by merchants. Our products need to handle information at a massive scale. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas into our technology.
As a Front End software engineer, you will work on the ReactJS powered user interface used by Fulfil merchants to manage their back-office operations. This is mission-critical software and your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. In this role, you will be collaborating closely with the rest of the team working on different layers of infrastructure in an international environment. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality are important.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with a small yet extraordinarily talented team of engineers to implement front-end technologies
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js
- Work closely with the Design and Product teams to translate complex technical workflows into delightful user experiences
- Define how Fulfil builds user interfaces and ensure that we’re utilizing and keeping up with modern web standards
- Continually test, measure, and iterate on the results of your work in the spirit of continuous improvement
- Write clean, reusable, and well-tested front-end code
- Help to bridge the responsibilities of the Product and Engineering teams, spending time with both on the way to launching new products
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems that drive complex web applications
- Build and contribute to open source projects
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- 5+ years of experience as an engineer
- Experience in building large-scale web applications in a fast-moving team environment
- A strong understanding of UX and UI design standards
- The perfectionist’s touch on a pragmatist’s deadline: you strive for pixel-perfection and intuitive functionality
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles, with experience in popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc
- The ability to bring any design to life with HTML and CSS, with cross browser compatibility and accessibility
- Smarts, humility, communication skills, and equal willingness to teach and learn
- Familiarity with RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like GIT
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company
- Demonstrated work beyond the front-end, experienced in integrating with a wide array of back-end technologies and services (e.g. experience with Python, AngularJS)
- Experience developing large client-side applications and optimizing them for performance
- You can straddle client and server development, creating APIs that drive web apps
- You understand the intricacies of timezones
- Web optimization, performance tools, and load testing
- You maintain or contribute to an open-source project
Fulfil.io helps high growth, high volume merchants simplify operations and scale for growth. With the rise in omnichannel commerce, Fulfil was founded with the simple idea that merchant operations need to be simplified in order to deliver amazing retail experiences. Fulfil enables businesses to turn their back-office operations into an accelerator for growth by integrating order management, inventory management, warehouse management, vendor/supplier management, wholesale, manufacturing, financials and customer service, into one seamless solution. We believe merchants should love their operations platform, and we work hard to make that happen every single day. Fulfil.io is a trusted solution for brands like EndySleep, Mejuri, Lie-Nielsen Toolworks, and many more.
Senior UI Developer
Gold is the most trusted asset across the entire world and one of the largest asset classes in India. The total traded value of gold in India exceeds $300 billion annually – nearly all of it in an unorganised,
offline manner. We are building the digital infrastructure to organise the gold market using technology.
Our Company has 12 million customers and Rs. 300 crs of monthly trading volumes with a target of 10x growth over the next 18 months. SafeGold has a consumer business where it largely works through
partnerships with marquee enterprises like Amazon, PhonePe, MiPay, Axis Bank, Federal Bank, Tanishq, Caratlane, etc. On the B2B
side, SafeGold has a suite of SAAS products and a digital trading platform that is focused on small jewellers. SafeGold is backed by the World Gold Council and leading venture capital funds, Beenext and Pravega.
We’re a small team with insanely large ambitions. We are looking for a Senior UI Engineer who will be responsible for developing user interfaces across applications for the organization, while practicing industry approved coding standards. You will work closely with the tech, product and design teams. You'll have a huge impact on the quality of
SafeGold’s growing suite of products and services. You will be responsible for monitoring front end and back end aspects of the web application for the B2C vertical.
What will your job entail:
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
● Monitor the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application.
● Ensure maintenance of Sanity across applications.
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
● 5-6 year(s) experience in UI Development. At least 2 years of proven experience in an early stage startup is a must have
● Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3,Bootstrap 3.
● Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
● Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small
adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
● Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
● Familiarity with using testing tools like Selenium.
● Hybrid app(Flutter,Reactnative) development is a plus.
● Introductory Round to understand a bit more about your experience
● A take-home assignment
● Final Interview Round
Deskera's suite of products has three robust offerings; Books and Sales. Books addresses all accounting needs any business might have from invoicing, inventory, and financial documentation. Sales allow for customer and vendor contact management. The suite is available on both the web and mobile platforms, so as a business owner or employee, you are always within access to your business's pulse and needs. Deskera has empowered many SMEs globally by providing innovative business functions across diverse industry segments such as manufacturing, engineering, construction, education, and Government.
What you will do daily
Designing, building, prototyping, developing, and implementing single page responsive web
applications for our cloud platform.
Involved in decision making for design and technical aspects for modular and component-based architectures.
Developing application code, services, user interfaces, user experience and unit tests.
Ensuring high performance and responsive applications with state-of-the-art user experience.
Experimenting with new technologies and working with integrated web-applications.
Collaborating and iterating with the Product Managers, UI/UX and Backend teams to define, design, build, extend products and features.
What you will bring with you
You have previously worked for 4 years in a technical environment contributing as a programmer.
Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of UI/UX, including accessibility and usability.
You have the ability to write comprehensible, testable, secure code with an eye towards
You have the working knowledge of several architectural approaches, data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, information retrieval, caching, data storage and security.
You have had the exposure to internet security, SEO, Node, NPM, Yarn, and any related technology or domain would be an added benefit.
You must have strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
You have a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or related field.
You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
You must be collaborative and adaptable to change.
Experience: 6+ Years
Essential Skills & Experience
- Must to have minimum of 3 years of experience in using Angular 2+ and above versions.
- Develop modern software applications and working with the team to solution definition and guide teams through execution and implementation
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Must have knowledge of OOP concepts, industry best practices and architecture designs.
- Must have good understanding of web technology/enterprise level applications.
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Experience should include structured source code management using SVN or GIT and build using MAVEN/Grunt.
- Good to have backend experience in any one of the backend technologies mentioned below:
- Java with Spring boot.
- Need to have good experience in Web application designing.
- Good to have experience in Agile methodology.
Nice to Have
- Experience with web servers like Nginx or NodeJS
- Basic awareness of cloud orchestration frameworks like Kubernetes/Docker
- Understanding of Unit Testing Frameworks
- Self-motivated and a Quick Learner
- Ability to consistently perform and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and follow-through
- A good understanding of customer satisfaction
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as in an individual environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Gurgaon / Gurugram
Objective of the position:
Drive new / existing product development initiatives
• 3+ years’ experience in Angular 2-8 (Angular 8 experience is preferred)
• 3+ years’ experience in React.JS, Node.JS.
• 3+ years’ experience of HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Bootstrap, jQuery, RESTServices & API‘s.
• 3+ years’ experience in designing responsive Web Application and Website.
• 3+ years’ experience in cross-browser development
• Experience in Rx.js will be a plus.
• Ability to simultaneously work on and manage multiple tasks within the same assignment and prioritize effectively.
• Highly motivated individual with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong analytical ability to create innovative solutions, logical and problem-solving approach on complex issues.
• Knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe suite
• Knowledge of content management system and e-commerce platforms, automation tools like Grunt & Gulp
• Knowledge of Scrum development and DevOps
• Good time management, interpersonal and communication skills, team player.
• Familiarity with version control management system (e.g. git)
As a front-end developer, you will be responsible for:
• Creating user-friendly web & app pages
• Build high quality mockups and design prototypes
• Optimize web applications for maximum speed
• Design mobile based features
Academic Qualifications: BE / B. Tech / MCA
Experience: 3-5 years’ experience. Incumbent should have had prior experience of working on new solutions, technologies, creating architecture.
Job description – Front End Developer