Algoscale is a leader in the field of Big Data Analytics and AI. We’ve successfully delivered 260+ projects for clients from 25+ countries gathering positive feedback along the journey and followed by a large section of the community.
- Working experience in Python and Python Frameworks (preferably Django).
- Developing – Backend components to enhance performance and receptiveness, cloud-based server-side logic, and platform, highly performant web applications.
- Designing and creating RESTful APIs.
- Designing and implementing – High availability and low latency applications, data protection and security features.
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts, Data structure and Design patterns.
- Debugging, fixing bugs, identifying performance issues, and improving App performance.
- Developing, Deploying, and maintaining Multistage, Multi-tier applications.
- Writing efficient, reusable, testable, and scalable code.
- Creative approach to problem solving, be adaptable, proactive, and willing to take ownership.
- Actively work closely with UX and Front-end Developers.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Participating in architectural, design and product discussions.
- Reprogramming existing databases to improve functionality.
- Working with Python libraries like Pandas, NumPy, etc.
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers.
- Experience in building web applications and full product life-cycles.
- Handling complex technical issues related to web app development & discussing solutions with the team.
- To write high-performing code and will be participating in key architectural decisions.
- Understanding, analyzing, and implementing – Business needs, feature modification requests, conversion into software components.
Must have skills:
- Good experience in Python code implementation, Django framework.
- Solid database skills into relational databases (i.e. PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Sound knowledge in version controlling (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
- Proficient Knowledge of how to build and work with RESTful APIs
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies.
Good to have:
- Strong understanding of various Python toolkits, libraries and APIs.
- Skilled in NoSQL databases like MongoDB, DynamicDB etc.
- Excellent unit testing, debugging and optimization skills.
- Knowledge of ORM (Object Relational Mapper)
- Stronghold in Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Well versed with deploying applications into production.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure knowledge and certification is a plus.
Experience: 4+ years
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Hiring For SDE II - Python (Remote)
The Impact you will create:
Build campaign generation services which can send app notifications at a speed of 10 million a minute
Dashboards to show Real time key performance indicators to clients
Develop complex user segmentation engines which creates segments on Terabytes of data within few seconds
Building highly available & horizontally scalable platform services for ever growing data
Use cloud based services like AWS Lambda for blazing fast throughput & auto scalability
Work on complex analytics on terabytes of data like building Cohorts, Funnels, User path analysis, Recency Frequency & Monetary analysis at blazing speed
You will build backend services and APIs to create scalable engineering systems.
As an individual contributor, you will tackle some of our broadest technical challenges that requires deep technical knowledge, hands-on software development and seamless collaboration with all functions.
You will envision and develop features that are highly reliable and fault tolerant to deliver a superior customer experience.
Collaborating various highly-functional teams in the company to meet deliverables throughout the software development lifecycle.
Identify and improvise areas of improvement through data insights and research.
End-to-end ownership of product development, from design, through implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance
Translating high-level requirements and end-user use cases into design proposals, decomposing complex features into smaller, short-term deliverable tasks
Maintaining constant focus on scalability, performance and robustness of architecture
Designing and implementing logging, monitoring and alerting systems for existing and new infrastructure
Documenting API's and architecture design
Mentor and guide juniors on their path to become solid developers
What we look for?
4+ of industry experience in technical leadership roles
Solid knowledge of Python, SQL, NoSQL, shell scripting and Linux operating environment
End-to-end experience in design and development of highly scalable enterprise and cloud data products
Ability to challenge and redefine existing architecture to create robust, scalable and reliable products
Hands-on experience with design and troubleshooting of scalable web services, queue based systems, distributed databases and streaming services
Experience with modern DevOps technologies such as kOps, Kubernetes and Docker, CI/CD, monitoring and autoscaling
As a Software Development Engineer at Lyzer.io you will-
- Be a part of our initial core team to design and develop our platform
- Work on building scalable backend platform for seller apps, dashboards, analytics platform, product information management platform and several cross-platform software components
- Participate in the process to fundamentally change the food and grocery ecosystem in India, and impact billions of people through technology, mobile, and data science
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
- BE/BTech degree in Computer Science from a respected engineering school
- 3-5 years of professional software development experience
- Relevant practical experience in Python Flask development as well as LAMP Stack
- Strong problem-solving skills and strong command on object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms and other computer science fundamentals.
- Strong coding skills – professional experience in developing production-quality
- Expertise in Web Services, Service-oriented architecture, Databases, MySQL, Distributed systems, Cloud
- Extreme software engineering skills to design and develop low-latency, high availability, internet-scale web services
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle and software engineering best practices
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Demonstrated ability to own software design and development end to end from requirements to launch.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new
- A startup mindset – An athlete who can run at the breakneck speed of a startup, yet someone who can bring method to madness through processes suitable for different stages of the company – early-stage prototyping and rapid experimentation, before product/market fit, after product/market fit, and
- Familiarity with Agile development, Scrums, continuous integration, and test-driven development processes
- Data-driven product development approach – strong focus on data-backed engineering
- Ability to develop products incrementally in fast iterations
- Ability to do collaborative problem solving and design/build chaos resilient systems
- Strong focus on software quality
- Ability to mentor junior developers, and help build an excellent engineering team
- Ability to be a talent magnet – attract great talent to join the core
We are looking for warriors who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that we live by.
- can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
- can envision a great future that you want to create
- have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
- want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
- can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above
⦁ 2+ years of working experience as a software engineer.
⦁ Engineer capable of designing solutions, writing code, and deployment
⦁ Demonstrated skills, knowledge, and expertise with statistical computer languages (Python, Django) and the related ecosystem (PyCharm, Jupyter)
⦁ Good knowledge of Python.
⦁ Creative problem-solving ability and sound judgment ability to use own initiative and take responsibility for decisions.
Candidate must have
⦁ Good knowledge of Python
⦁ Django, Flask, FastApi
⦁ Candidates must have knowledge about Product Development.
⦁ Candidates must have Technical Degree.
⦁ Developing back-end components.
⦁ Design and develop web applications in Python, and Django.
⦁ Good knowledge of Django, Flask, FastApi
⦁ Must be proficient in writing python codes
⦁ Must have worked on back-end development
⦁ Integrate Python application with other internal applications.
⦁ Strong spoken and written communication skills in English
About the job
We focus on client adoption of disruptive technologies, technology architecture and providing specialized skills related to integration, custom software engineering, testing, application modernization, agile and more. We help our clients with the most complex projects including working in open web platforms, DevOps platforms as well as intelligent Computing and Architecture enhancement.
We are looking for hands on, smart thinking Applications developer to join our fast-growing team of talented professionals. You will have the opportunity to work on large enterprise solutions and deliver solutions that deliver business performance for our customers.
WORK YOU’LL DO
- Design and develop microservices/APIs using either Java/Spring boot, ISTIO, Kubernetes, Docker, CI / CD Pipelines
- You would scale micro services using Kafka or similar messaging systems.
- Collaborate with clients, architects, and application architectures to understand the operational objectives and purpose of the future system integration.
- Understand the points of integration between the different systems and highlight the potential risks associated with the delivery of solutions
- Collaborate with Functional Designers and Developers in order to find best solutions
- Produce detailed functional and technical specifications.
- Assist in producing solutions with threat assessments and associated security awareness.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5- 8 years of hands-on experience designing and developing microservices using either Java/Spring Boot
- 3-5 years of experience with system integration
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience with API concepts and technologies such as REST, JSON, XML, SOAP, YAML, GraphQL, and Swagger
- Experience developing within agile methodology using CI/CD pipeline
- Experienced in 3-tier, n-tier, cloud computing, microservices architectures and SOA.
- Good knowledge of integration architectures
- Experience supporting and/or implementing complex integration projects
- Excellent client management skills
- Experience with Data modelling would be an asset
- Experience of working in an Agile Environment
- Ability to drive design from Stories and Requirements
- Adept at UML, Design Patterns, Reusable Services Development,
- Knowledge on Scaling Microservices
We want a techie at heart. Someone who is happy and curious to work on all aspects of software development.
Reporting directly to the CTO, you will be responsible for feature design, development, and continuously optimizing our tech stack.
- We are looking for an experienced software engineer with at least 5 years of experience in a startup or product environment. Ideally you have been involved in all aspects of software development from requirements gathering to design, development, deployment and post-release support. We are looking for all-round technical maturity. Our tech stack is Angular, Spring boot and Django/Python.
REST api design
Experience integrating with external APIs
Good applied understanding of Object Oriented Programming
Good database modeling and SQL knowledge.
/React is a big plus.
Responsibilities and Duties
Build out features across the stack : backend, API design and integration, database optimization , microservices, plugins, queues etc
Fix bugs and write automated tests
Maintain and upgrade our Tech Stack
Translate requirements to design and write/present articulate software design.
Previous working experience as a Python Web Developer for min 2 years.
Hands-on experience with Django, Flask, or other Python frameworks.
Experience with Design implementation of objects and data models.
Understanding of CI/CD practices.
Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN.
Hands-on experience with complex scripts in Python to capture business logic and automate system management tasks.
Job Type: Full-time
CTC Offering : 3.6L PA to 6L PA
Job Location: Remote for 6-9 months due to the pandemic, then Mumbai, Maharashtra
Minimum 1.5 to 2 year of experience in Web & Backend Development using Python with experience in some form of Machine Learning ML Algorithms
We are looking for Python developers with a strong understanding of object orientation and experience in web and backend development. Experience with Analytical algorithms and mathematical calculations using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas are a must. Experience in some form of Machine Learning. We require candidates who have working experience using Django Framework
Key Skills required (Items in Bold are mandatory keywords) :
1. Proficiency in Python 3.x based web and backend development
2. Solid understanding of Python concepts
3. Experience with some form of Machine Learning (ML)
4. Experience in using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas
5. Some form of experience with NLP and Deep Learning using any of Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras, Scikit-learn or similar
6. Hands on experience with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL
7. Experience building REST APIs using DRF or Flask
8. Comfort with Git repositories, branching and deployment using Git
9. Working experience with Docker
10. Basic working knowledge of ReactJs
11. Experience in deploying Django applications to AWS,Digital Ocean or Heroku
1. Understanding the scope of work
2. Understanding and adopting the current internal development workflow and processes
3. Understanding client requirements as communicated by the project manager
4. Arriving on timelines for projects, either independently or as a part of a team
5. Executing projects either independently or as a part of a team
6. Developing products and projects using Python
7. Writing code to collect and mathematically analyse large volumes of data.
8. Creating backend modules in Python by building or reutilizing existing modules in a manner so as to
provide optimal deliveries on time
9. Writing Scalable, maintainable code
10. Building secured REST APIs
11. Setting up batch task processing environments using Celery
12. Unit testing prepared modules
13. Bug fixing issues as reported by the QA team
14. Optimization and performance tuning of code
Bonus but not mandatory
Position: Backend Developer 1 / Backend Engineer:
Experience: .5 to 4 years, preferably in an agile environment
Strong Knowledge Node.js and MongoDB
Good Knowledge on Flask, SQL and other databases
Good Knowledge on Deployment Process (Nginix, Docker, AWS, Digital Ocean)
Basic Knowledge on Python
We are looking for a high-performing Lead Developer to build our Ecommerce platform and API framework powered by Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Candidates for this role will be passionate about well written code, testing, and excel at coming up with simple approaches to complex problems.
Our work culture is #overachiever, very amiable, and at the same time always charged with excitement. We encourage our team members to take responsibility and grow into future leaders in the industry.
- Understand project requirements, writing bug free clean code and ensure that the solution works per the agreed architecture, SLAs, KPIs and business model
- Integrate Django backend with third party API
- 100% Hands on role
- Make architecture decisions that contribute to maintainable systems
- Adapt to rapidly evolving requirements and changing priorities and drive the team accordingly
- Responsible to drive and support Ecommerce project activities and ensure marketplace implementation, deepen customer engagement, satisfaction, and user engagement
- Reverse engineer for debugging errors in code and ensure quality control in the process.
- Continually drive products towards a meaningful balance between user needs, business objectives and technical feasibility
- Documentation and reference preparation for users by writing operating instructions including changes and revisions.
- Operate in a hyper-collaborative way and follow these guiding principles: Value common sense and simplicity over complexity, make decisions quickly and move nimbly, celebrate diverse ideas, Succeed and fail together as a team
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering from a reputed University
- 5 to 10 years of experience working in eCommerce domain, specifically at-least 3-5 years of experience working in Django and Python.
- React and/or Angular for front end
- Proficiency in MongoDB and MySql
- Technical Skills: JIRA, Gitlab, Rest API, GCP or AWS
- Integration experience with Payment gateway, shipping company and VAT, database concepts, Experience of web services
- Experience in performance profiling, tuning, and optimization, caching mechanisms with Enterprise level applicants
- Analytical, debugging, and troubleshooting skill with proven experience troubleshooting and fixing production bugs
- Experience in writing unit testing and test case automation.
- Ability to operate in Agile environment with a start-up mentality and unstructured environment, Energy, drive and passion to work, and operate in a digital world.