A Candidate is responsible for matching business needs with technology in the following manner:
- Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high performing/scalable/secured modules As
- Proactively analyse, design, simplify, code, debug, and unit test software, including features, defects, and refactoring
- Provide estimates, review existing delivery dates, and work requirements with current knowledge set, analyse possible
alternatives and communicate options and their affects, both technical and upon delivery date
- Participate in code reviews
- Generate technical documentation that meets organisational standards
- Experience in creating front and back-end applications
- Other activities deemed essential to the success of a project/customer delivery
Skills & Qualifications
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding of different design patterns used in web technologies
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Job Opening for PHP Symfony Framework, Interested candidates can apply!
- Experience of 5 years in PHP Symfony Framework
- Location - Hyderabad
- salary : As per industry standards
- Contract to hire : Min 6 months
Seeking passionate Software Engineers having 2+ years of experience in Ruby on Rails.
Must Have Skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. And you enjoy collaborating with others
- 2+ year of experience with Ruby on Rails or other Ruby frameworks
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- Strong knowledge of relational database concepts, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.
- Strong experience with Git versioning systems
Good To Have Skills
- Experience with Micro-service Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), GraphQL, and REST APIs will be a huge plus
- Working knowledge or understanding of the SaaS ecosystem will be a plus
- Contribution to open source projects, have participated in some technical community or meetups or interest group or have written or spoken in public about their technical ideas
- Inclination to develop your own gems or reusable components or libraries
What you will love working at Kiprosh
- We're a remote-friendly and calm company
- We use the latest and powerful hardware for software development
- We are heavy on extreme programming and agile methodology. Our DNA is engineering practices like TDD, CI, CD, Code reviews, Pair programming, etc
- We love to collaborate and contribute to open source projects (check: Kiprosh Github)
- We encourage and help you to blog about your development experience with the rest of the world. (check: Kiprosh Engineering Blogs)
- Our dedicated CoE (Center of Excellence) group ensures that company-wide we all achieve excellence in the area of our interest, learn the latest and greatest, and keep sharing product & technology topics regularly across the organization
- Company-wide, we conduct monthly events to have fun together as a One Kiprosh team.
- We are big on rewards and recognition. We celebrate spotlight awards every quarter. We have yearly award ceremonies and celebrations. (check: Kiprosh Linkedin Page)
- We have company-wide outings twice a year (but pause for a year since March 2020 due to Covid19 pandemic)
- We are a passionate group of humble, kind, and fun-loving individuals
Position: Software Development Engineer, NodeJs
Experience: 3-7 Years
Work with product team / business / architects to understand the requirement
and develop and maintain back end application logic
Work with front end developers to ensure seamless integration with the back
Design and optimize application for high performance and high availability
Develop Secure, testable and scalable application
Engineering Graduate with 3 to 7 years of experience in software development.
Knowledge of frameworks such as Express, KOA is desirable.
Knowledge and understanding of async non-blocking architecture
Knowledge of creating REST-ful APIs.
Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms, Node Global variables and In built libraries.
Experience in building high-volume transactional customer facing systems desirable
Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
Knowledge of packages BABEL, Webpack
Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Build robust & scalable web applications
- Participate in product design, development, verification, troubleshooting & delivery of web applications.
- Design and create relational database schema & application framework as needed
- Work with a worldwide team to integrate the product to meet the requirement
- Degree in Computer Science from a top-tier institution
- Relevant full-time work experience of 4-8 years
- Strong foundation in computer science, with solid competencies in object-oriented software design patterns, software QA methodologies, processes, and test automation.
- Ability to self-teach.
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Software development life cycle (SDLC)
Desirable Technical Skills:
- Linux scripting
Job Description for NodeJS/Backend Developer (2 - 4 years experience ) :
1. Writing reusable, efficient code.
2. Implementation of security and data protection.
3. Development and design of high performant APIs and implementing server side logic.
4. User authentication, DB Schema design etc.
Skills and Qualifications:
3. Object oriented programming
4. Express and Mongo DB.
5. AWS and basic devOps
1. Git and other development tools.
Easypolicy Insurance is looking for a software developer having core expertise of CakePHP with MVC framework (Candidate must have knowledge of PHP, jQuery, HTML) The person will be responsible for the creation and implementation of a wide variety of Web-based products using PHP, MySQL and AJAX
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (CakePHP, MVC).
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML, and CSS3.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.