Hiring for Java Developer
Exp: 7 - 9 yrs
Hybrid Mode ( 3 days work from office)
Notice period: 15 days - Immediate
Mandatory Skills :7 yrs in Java & Spring Boot,
3 - 4 yrs in Microservices
- Explain and communicate the design / development to the customer
- Perform and evaluate test results against product specifications
- Break down complex problems into logical components
- Develop user interfaces business software components
- Use data models
- Estimate time and effort required for developing / debugging features / components
- Perform and evaluate test in the customer or target environment
- Make quick decisions on technical/project related challenges
- Manage a Team mentor and handle people related issues in team
- Maintain high motivation levels and positive dynamics in the team.
- Interface with other teams designers and other parallel practices
- Set goals for self and team. Provide feedback to team members
- Create and articulate impactful technical presentations
- Follow high level of business etiquette in emails and other business communication
- Drive conference calls with customers addressing customer questions
- Proactively ask for and offer help
- Ability to work under pressure determine dependencies risks facilitate planning; handling multiple tasks.
- Build confidence with customers by meeting the deliverables on time with quality.
- Estimate time and effort resources required for developing / debugging features / components
- Make on appropriate utilization of Software / Hardware’s.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About helps the world’s best organizations succeed through digital
- Bachelor or Masters degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field
- 4 to 15 years of experience in Java Development.
- Excellent knowledge of Java J2EE technologies. Knowledge of Spring, hibernate & frameworks. Well versed with Webservices.
- Excellent knowledge on JSP, servlets.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
Key Responsibility Areas:
· Technical Project Manager
· Software Architect
· Solution design
· Project Management and Resource management
· Development, Deployment, testing
· DB architect and design
· Full ownership of product deliveries and mentoring junior team members.
· Preparing curriculum to train junior developers for Java Web Development
· Strong client interactions to provide excellent Quality of Service.
· Owning the code base and making sure all code is reviewed and is of very high quality.
· Write and modify coding conventions and standards documents for all development
Project Manager and resource manager
· Resource management
o Leaves, attendance, queries and grievances
· Project Management
o Capacity/resources requirement
o Scheduling and planning and
o Client negotiation
o Allocation of work
o Risk and dependencies management
o Issues management
o Requirement management
o Client interaction
o Client relations
o Feedback for project and resources
o Delivery and Deployment management
o Team building
Technical Project Manager
· Technical Delivery management
· Deployment management
· Requirement analysis, breakdown, estimation
· Technical Risk and issues management
· Technical issues management
· Team support
Software Architect/Solution Designer
· Software architect
· Solution design
· DB Architect and Design
· Application performance monitoring and suggesting the changes accordingly.
· DB performance monitoring and suggesting the changes accordingly.
· Expertise in SQL/MySQL
· Team monitoring
· Work allocation
· Tracking and follow-up
· Addressing and resolving the queries (technical and non-technical)
· Support and motivation of team
· Coding and review
· Testing and documentation
· Delivery and deployment.
· Issues resolution and support.
· Technologies/Frameworks –
- Core Java, J2EE,
- Spring Core and Spring MVC, Sprint Boot, Spring Security,
- JDBC, Hibernate, RESTful APIs, SOAP WebServices
- Junit or Mockito frameworks
- Maven, Git
- Knowledge Data Structures,
- SQL, MySQL
- Designing relational database schemas
- Basics of AWS, Cloud, Microservices
· Good spoken, verbal, and written communication
· Availability for extended hours.
· Proactive, responsible and accountable
- BFSI, FinTech
B.E., B.Tech. from reputed institutes with good academic record
You will be involved throughout the product lifecycle, from idea generation, design, and prototyping to execution, and shipping.
You'll collaborate closely with technical and non-technical counterparts to understand our customers' problems and build products that solve them.
Desired Skills :
● Total 1+ years of coding experience
● Experience with data structures and databases (SQL or NoSQL)
● Strong coder with proficiency in at least one programming language, such as Java, GoLang or NodeJS
● Ability to learn and work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision.
SENIOR JAVA API DEVELOPER 3+ YRS EXP
Experience in Software Application Development, Object-Oriented Programming,
and Web-based Database Applications using JAVA/ J2EE technologies.
Expertise in using build tools like Maven and Gradle tools for building deployable
Artifacts such as War, JAR from source code and environment configuration.
Proficient in building Restful and SOAP web service by building SPRING BOOT Server in
the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
Worked on JDBC for mapping the java objects to the relational database and SQL
queries to retrieve, insert and update the data from the database tremendous knowledge
in working with databases like Oracle, SQL
Providing day to day support of general DBA activities like Refreshing, Monitoring
the database data migration through audit and log.
Design, implement, and support services based on architecture design, SOA design
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Web Services: REST, SOAP
Backend programming languages: Java 8+
Frontend skills: Java Script
Supporting frameworks/skills: Spring MVC (Intermediate), Spring Boot, Play Framework,
Data access related skills: JPA, Spring Data with Hibernate
Build Tool: Maven, Gradle
Database: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Mongo dB
Web/Application servers: Tomcat, Nginx
Version control Tool: Git, GitLab, Bit bucket
Project management tool: Jira
Operating System: Linux/Ubuntu, Windows environment
Additional Skills: JSON, knowledge on SOAP, Lombok, SonarLint, Junit.
Additional Tools: Postman, Swagger, pgAdmin3, Eclipse, IntelliJ, STS
AWS: lambda, cloud watch, API Gateway, Cognito, Redis, deployment using serverless,
Degree in computer sciences, coding, or a related field.
At least 3years' experience in Java-based programming.
Significant coding skills in Java, with other languages being a major plus.
Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities.
Knowledge of current frameworks, SDKs, APIs, and libraries.
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Good organizational and time-management skills.
A strong portfolio of top-class coding and builds to your name.
Ability to work with other developers and assist junior team members.
Meticulous at both analysis and execution.
- Lead the development of the back-end systems for our first product.
- Build reliable, secure and performant back-end systems.
- Drive test coverage and continuous delivery automation within the team.
- Mentor and provide feedback to teammates.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Deep and wide knowledge of Java ecosystem.
- Can write code that is readable, maintainable, secure and performant.
- Know the importance of tests and how to approach writing different types of tests.
- Good intuition for REST API design.
- Deep understanding of relational databases, transactions, entity-relationship modelling.
- Comfortable writing highly concurrent systems.
- Experienced in using profilers, tuning garbage collection, optimising SQL queries.
- Writing back-end code & front –end code and building efficient Java modules
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle, Write well designed, testable, Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code code
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Align with organizational security protocols and data protection requirements and
- Implement the required feature
- Participate in all phases of the SDLC
Skills and Experience-
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc.)
- excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Ensure that the APIs and services are adequate to support the application
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience with test-driven development
- excellent written and verbal communication skills Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies.
- Collaborate with other parts of the technology team, including product, QA, etc. to deliver a solid product.
We are looking for an experienced engineer with superb technical skills. You will primarily be responsible for architecting and building large scale data pipelines that delivers AI and Analytical solutions to our customers. The right candidate will enthusiastically take ownership in developing and managing a continuously improving, robust, scalable software solutions. The successful candidate will be curious, creative, ambitious, self motivated, flexible, and have a bias towards taking action. As part of the early engineering team, you will have a chance to make a measurable impact in future of Thinkdeeply as well as having a significant amount of responsibility.
Although your primary responsibilities will be around back-end work, we prize individuals who are willing to step in and contribute to other areas including automation, tooling, and management applications. Experience with or desire to learn Machine Learning a plus.
Bachelors/Masters/Phd in CS or equivalent industry experience
10+ years of industry experience in java related frameworks such as Spring and/or Typesafe
Experience with scripting languages. Python experience highly desirable. 5+ Industry experience in python
Experience with popular modern web frameworks such as Spring boot, Play framework, or Django
Demonstrated expertise of building and shipping cloud native applications
Experience in administering (including setting up, managing, monitoring) data processing pipelines (both streaming and batch) using frameworks such as Kafka, ELK Stack, Fluentd
Experience in API development using Swagger
Strong expertise with containerization technologies including kubernetes, docker-compose
Experience with cloud platform services such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Familiarity with continuous integration, Jenkins
Architect, Design and Implement Large scale data processing pipelines
Design and Implement APIs
Assist in dev ops operations
Identify performance bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
Help maintain code quality, organization, and documentation
Communicate with stakeholders regarding various aspects of solution.
Mentor team members on best practices
2. Demonstrable abilities to optimize code. Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving
3. Experience in Java Spring, Hibernate, Github. Spring boot optional
Today, MoEngage is an industry pioneer in the space and engages more than 350M devices. This includes approximately 40B events tracked per month, 30B+ messages sent, to millions of users across the globe.
As part of the Engineering team at MoEngage, here are some things you can expect:
- Take ownership and be responsible for what you build - no micro management
- Work with A players (some of the best talent in the country), and expedite your learning curve and career growth
- Make in India and build for the world at scale of 350M active users, which no other internet company in the country has seen
- Learn together from different teams on how they scale to millions of users and billions of messages.
- Explore the latest in topics like Data Pipeline, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Spark, Samza and share with the team and more importantly have fun while you work on scaling MoEngage.
- Minimum 2 year experience in Android Development
- Good understanding of Java Programming language
- OOPs concepts
- Good understanding of Android Framework
- Framework Components
- Data Storage/Persistence
- Offline support for application
- Rest APIs
Good to Have:
- Knowledge and understanding of Kotlin
- Experience in building dynamic UI
- Knowledge of hybrid frameworks like React-Native/Cordova/Xamarin/Flutter, etc.