Lead Software Engineer – Backend (Cloud Apps)
The job market is hot and skilled engineers such as yourself have no shortage of opportunities, but how many companies offer the chance to directly save & improve people’s lives through technology? We do!
RapidAI has revolutionized stroke care with our award-winning products, we are the pioneer and market leader in our field and we’re just getting started!
Our products are in constant use by clinical teams to coordinate the treatment of patients in hospitals across the globe.
We process data for 1/2 of all stroke cases in the United States and a large number of stroke cases in other countries of the world, including Switzerland, Japan, Australia and Brazil.
We have a number of exciting projects underway to upgrade our core backend systems - we’re looking for passionate engineers to join our growing team and help build our future.
What you’ll be doing
· Work closely with a small group of passionate engineers, designers, product managers and domain experts
· Design and build impactful technical solutions and own them through the entire development lifecycle.
· Communicate your ideas to invite feedback and build consensus.
· Design modular, scalable systems that run on AWS Stack
· Support and challenge yourself and your peers to continuously improve engineering skills and practices.
What you’ll need
· Bachelor’s degree in CS/EE or equivalent industry experience
· 5+ years of general commercial software engineering experience
· Experience with GoLang, Docker, and Kubernetes would be required.
· Experience with AWS Tech Stack.
· High level of skill in at least one general-purpose backend language, but willingness to work with other languages if required.
· High level of knowledge of HTTP as well as API and database schema design
· High level of distributed system design skill
· Good inter-personal and communication skills, and a desire to work in a supportive team environment.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Health care Product Company in Bangalore
- Lead simultaneous development for multiple business verticals.
- Design & develop highly scalable, reliable, secure, and fault-tolerant systems.
- Ensure that exceptional standards are maintained in all aspects of engineering.
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to learn and share best practices.
- Take ownership of technical performance metrics and strive actively to improve them.
- Mentors junior members of the team and contributes to code reviews.
- A passion to solve tough engineering/data challenges.
- Be well versed with cloud computing platforms AWS/GCP
- Experience with SQL technologies (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience working with NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
- Excellent Programming skills in Python/Java/GoLang
- Big Data streaming services (Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Distributed cache systems(Redis, Memcache)
- Advanced data solutions(BigQuery, RedShift, DynamoDB, Cassandra)
- Automated testing frameworks and CI/CD pipelines Infrastructure orchestration(Docker/Kubernetes/Nginx)
- Cloud-native tech like Lambda, ASG, CDN, ELB, SNS/SQS, S3 Route53 SES
Sr. Software Engineer - Backend
Digit88 empowers digital transformation for innovative and high growth B2B and B2C SaaS companies as their trusted offshore software product engineering partner!
We are a lean mid-stage software company, with a team of 75+ fantastic technologists, backed by executives with deep understanding of and extensive experience in consumer and enterprise product development across large corporations and startups. We build highly efficient and effective engineering teams that solve real and complex problems for our partners.
With more than 50+ years of collective experience in areas ranging from B2B and B2C SaaS, web and mobile apps, e-commerce platforms and solutions, custom enterprise SaaS platforms and domains spread across Conversational AI, Chatbots, IoT, Health-tech, ESG/Energy Analytics, Data Engineering, the founding team thrives in a fast paced and challenging environment that allows us to showcase our best.
The Vision: To be the most trusted technology partner to innovative software product companies world-wide
Digit88 is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, hands-on senior Python backend engineer to join the back-end platform engineering team for our partner. Experience with a fast-paced India/US product start-up or a product engineering services company in a developer role, building a high-performance real-time distributed system is mandatory. Applicants having experience in developing and maintaining large scale healthcare systems/platforms are preferred. Applicants must have a passion for engineering with accuracy and efficiency, be highly motivated and organized, able to work as part of a team, and also possess the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Our Tech Stack
● FastAPI, or other API frameworks
● GraphQL, Strawberry GraphQL
Will help with knowledge and experience also in the following:
Who You Are
● Significant backend experience designing, building and maintaining enterprise web
applications and/or APIs.
● Experience working closely with product and account support personnel to help prioritize
the best solutions to the largest problems.
● Experience designing and architecting systems to meet high standards of reliability and
ease of use
● Attention to detail in work and ability to identify ambiguities in specifications.
● Able to effectively communicate ideas and concepts within your team, across teams, and
throughout the organization, even with non-technical audiences, in both written and
● Eagerness to work in a cross functional team to help build end-to-end features.
Nice to Have
● Familiarity with modern DevSecOps techniques: CI/CD, TDD, Infrastructure as code
● High proficiency with relational databases and ability to profile and optimize queries.
Good to have/Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in the utility or energy industries.
- Experience working with a start-up.
Additional Project/Soft Skills:
- Should be able to work independently with India & US based team members.
- Strong verbal and written communication with ability to articulate problems and solutions over phone and emails.
- Strong sense of urgency, with a passion for accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to work calmly in high pressure situations and manage multiple projects/tasks.
- Ability to work independently and possess superior skills in issue resolution.
Benefits/Culture @ Digit88:
- Comprehensive Insurance (Life, Health, Accident)
- Flexible Work Model
- Accelerated learning & non-linear growth
- Flat organization structure driven by ownership and accountability.
- Global Peers - Working with some of the best engineers/professionals globally from the likes of Apple, Amazon, IBM Research, Adobe and other innovative product companies
Ability to make a global impact with your work, leading innovations in Conversational AI,
Backend Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
- Create and consume restful APIs
- Design, develop, and maintain internal and external applications
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules
- Write high quality, structured application/interface code and documentation
- Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
- Define functional and technical requirements for application software to develop skills and knowledge
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
∙ Proficient in Node.JS
∙ 2+ years’ experience designing, querying, and updating databases in MySQL/nosql
∙ Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
∙ Good to have knowledge of AWS, Redis, ElasticSearch
Education: Min. Graduate in related discipline
Work experience: 2 years relevant experienceCompensation: Based on Industry Standards
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT, etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing a highly scalable and secure code.
- Able to take the Extreme Ownership of modules/product/projects
- Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed
- Able to come with an optimal solution for the business problem
- Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
- Writing clean code & able to dig into other's code or open-source code.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Good problem-solving skills are a must
- Exposure to developing APIs with Node JS
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, sails.js, StrongLoop, etc
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database
- Knowledge of tools like Docker, Git, Postman, JSdocs, etc.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Added advantage (Python or Ruby or Golang)
- Self-motivated and able to drive the team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working in fintech is a plus
How we are different
-We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving the business problem at scale.
-We are a technology agnostic company that focuses more on finding the optimal solution to the business problem rather than technology.
Why join us
- We provide a huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career.
- We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
- There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of times and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz.
- Get mentored by the best in the industry
- Flexible working hours
- Perks best in the industry
DYT - Do Your Thng, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
- Expert in Python with knowledge of Python best practices (PEP8)
- Strong knowledge of python web frameworks such as Django, Flask • Strong knowledge of building RESTful APIs using Django Rest Framework • Good Understanding of Django ORM Libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system • Strong experience on Linux
- Solid database skills in a relational database (i.e. PostgresSQL,MYSql) • Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes • Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
- Experience deploying on AWS is desirable
- Experience with Docker,Test Drive Development will be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, influence and communication skills • Experience in designing scalable micro-services is desirable
- 0-1 years of experience as a backend developer
- At least one product build and published
- SKILLS Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality • Work with distributed development teams
About the company
It has set up a benchmark in the Medical and Health industry with its Digital revolutionary changes. It had a huge impact on Countries Education & the Health sector, as it has taken an effort to uplift & Developing Digital support in India's Medical Education with the sword of Technologies. Our products are being Designed & Developed to benefit the Medical Aspirant as well as its Country's Health Education system. With its continuous effort, many Medical Institutions have been successfully adopting a Digitalised advanced way of Teaching & Learning. Its MedWhiz LMS is very Effective & Essential for Medical Aspirants.
Experience : 3-4 Years
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with
server side logic
● Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
● Implementation of security and data protection.
● Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
● Basic understanding of front-end technologies and platforms, such as
● Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language i.e Node
● Proficient Knowledge of NoSQL database i.e MongoDb (Mandatory).
● Proficient understanding of Rest API’s. (Mandatory).
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
● Basic understanding of AWS.
● User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
● Management of the hosting environment, including database administration
and scaling an application to support load changes.
● Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
● Setup and administration of backups.
● Outputting data in different formats.
● Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile
vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
● Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Applications, Mathematics, Statistics, or related technical field. Relevant experience of at least 3 years in lieu of above if from a different stream of education.
Well-versed in and 3+ hands-on demonstrable experience with: ▪ Stream & Batch Big Data Pipeline Processing using Apache Spark and/or Apache Flink.
▪ Distributed Cloud Native Computing including Server less Functions
▪ Relational, Object Store, Document, Graph, etc. Database Design & Implementation
▪ Micro services Architecture, API Modeling, Design, & Programming
3+ years of hands-on development experience in Apache Spark using Scala and/or Java.
Ability to write executable code for Services using Spark RDD, Spark SQL, Structured Streaming, Spark MLLib, etc. with deep technical understanding of Spark Processing Framework.
In-depth knowledge of standard programming languages such as Scala and/or Java.
3+ years of hands-on development experience in one or more libraries & frameworks such as Apache Kafka, Akka, Apache Storm, Apache Nifi, Zookeeper, Hadoop ecosystem (i.e., HDFS, YARN, MapReduce, Oozie & Hive), etc.; extra points if you can demonstrate your knowledge with working examples.
3+ years of hands-on development experience in one or more Relational and NoSQL datastores such as PostgreSQL, Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Elastic Search, Neo4J, etc.
Practical knowledge of distributed systems involving partitioning, bucketing, CAP theorem, replication, horizontal scaling, etc.
Passion for distilling large volumes of data, analyze performance, scalability, and capacity performance issues in Big Data Platforms.
Ability to clearly distinguish system and Spark Job performances and perform spark performance tuning and resource optimization.
Perform benchmarking/stress tests and document the best practices for different applications.
Proactively work with tenants on improving the overall performance and ensure the system is resilient, and scalable.
Good understanding of Virtualization & Containerization; must demonstrate experience in technologies such as Kubernetes, Istio, Docker, OpenShift, Anthos, Oracle VirtualBox, Vagrant, etc.
Well-versed with demonstrable working experience with API Management, API Gateway, Service Mesh, Identity & Access Management, Data Protection & Encryption.
Hands-on experience with demonstrable working experience with DevOps tools and platforms viz., Jira, GIT, Jenkins, Code Quality & Security Plugins, Maven, Artifactory, Terraform, Ansible/Chef/Puppet, Spinnaker, etc.
Well-versed in AWS and/or Azure or and/or Google Cloud; must demonstrate experience in at least FIVE (5) services offered under AWS and/or Azure or and/or Google Cloud in any categories: Compute or Storage, Database, Networking & Content Delivery, Management & Governance, Analytics, Security, Identity, & Compliance (or) equivalent demonstrable Cloud Platform experience.
Good understanding of Storage, Networks and Storage Networking basics which will enable you to work in a Cloud environment.
Good understanding of Network, Data, and Application Security basics which will enable you to work in a Cloud as well as Business Applications / API services environment.
• Proficient in software development from inception to production releases using modern
programming languages ( Preferably Java, NodeJS, and Scala)
• Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure, solution architecture on AWS or Azure
• Prior experience working as a Full-stack engineer building cloud-native, SaaS products.
• Expertise in programming and designing circuit breakers, the localized impact of failures,
service mesh, event sourcing, distributed data transactions, and eventual consistency.
• Proficient in designing and developing SAAS on Microservices architecture
• Proficient in building Fault tolerance, High availability, and Autoscaling for microservices
• Proficient in Data Modelling for distributed computing
• Deeps Hands-on experience on Microservices in Spring Boot and in large scale projects in
• Fluency in cloud-native solution architecture; designing HA and Fault-Tolerant deployment
topologies for API Gateway, Kafka, and Spark clusters on cloud.
• Fluency in AWS, Azure, Serverless Functions in AWS or Azure and in Docker and Kubernetes
• Avid practitioner and coach of Test-Driven Development
• Deep understanding of modeling real-world scheduling and process problems into algorithms
running on memory and compute efficient data structures.
• We value Polyglot engineers a lot, hence experience in programming in more than one
language is a must, preferably one of Groovy, Scala, Python or Kotlin
• Excellent communication skills and collaboration temperament
• Articulation of technical matters to Business Stakeholders, and the ability to translate business
concerns into technical specifications.
• Proficiency in working with cross-functional team on refining initiatives to objective features.
Good To Have:
• Hands-on experience with Continuous Delivery and DevOps automation
• SRE and Observability implementation experience
• Refactoring Legacy products to microservices
Design and implement a software architecture
Select a technology stack
Design and configure infrastructure
Select a development toolkit (IDE, etc.)
Design and implement a database design
Improve and optimise the application architecture
Ensure scalability of the application
Ensure scalability of the infrastructure
Explore new technologies and decide whether to implement them
Strategy, planning, and design:
- Take end-to-end ownership of the product, identify technology requirements, define the future product vision, create preliminary design concepts for add-on modules and shape overall technology and product roadmap by collaborating with the founders, business development, and marketing team.
- Ensure user oriented design is the primary approach to product development across multiple screens, based on user behaviour data and direct customer feedback.
Implementation and deployment:
- Manage Product Release, QA cycles, feature implementation and on time delivery through in-house team and vendors.
- Collaborate with team and customers to define use cases.
- Creation of wireframes/prototypes, site maps and user-flows for web and mobile platforms.
Operational management :
- Support marketing by implementing technical requirements for SEO/product analytics.
- Establish and supervise a quality assurance process, including integration & system testing.
- Rigorously monitor key performance metrics and coordinate with various teams to take corrective actions if needed.
- Establish and forecast ROI of features and succinctly articulate competitive advantage.
- Set-up data collection and analysis system in collaboration with CEO to track key performance.
Strong fundamentals in computer science/engineering and algorithm design.
Practical knowledge of computer software algorithms in machine/deep learning, NLP, Computer Vision etc.
- Min of 7+ years of Hands on experience in Web app development, payment gateways implementation, architecture design, product management, databases and UI/UX in consumer facing applications.
- Experience on projects involving engineering and algorithmic functions, machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence is very advantageous.
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in teams.
- Strong communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and utilise emerging technologies.
- Sincere passion to use disruptive technologies that can be globally significant
1. Technical skills include Java/JDK 6 and above, web services SOAP, REST, Micro Webservice, XML Parsing and schema design skills, JDBC, ORM, Multi-Threading.
2. Hands-on experience in design (HLD/LLD) and design patterns and Design principles is mandatory.
3. Excellent communication and client handling skills are required.
4. Server-side component design, detailed technical design, development, implementation and maintenance
5. In depth knowledge of core java. Solid on coding fundamentals e.g. Object-Oriented design, data structures and dependency injection
6. Hands-on experience in widely used third party frameworks (e.g. Spring, Hibernate)
7. Experience with Java Script framework like EXTJS, Jquery , Angular etc.
8. Strong background Object Oriented analysis and design
9. Hands on experience with Databases technologies preferably MS SQL Server.
10.Knowledge of deployment platforms Jboss/ Wildfly/Tomcat.
11.Experience working in high performing development teams using Agile/Scrum methodologies and tools (eg.Agile,Jira)
12 Experience with automated code review tools and build process.
13.Experience in performance optimization by code optimization, profiling, detecting bottle neck and finding contended locks in system
14.Proven track record of being a successful developer and lead and mentor by accomplishing tasks on schedule with strong initiative, commitment to quality, team blending and leadership skills.
15.The candidate must be highly self-motivated confident and mature, well developed analytical and problem-solving skills with the aptitude to learn as well as a flexibility to adapt to change.
16. Candidate should have worked on end-to-end life cycle of the project (ideation to go-live)
The right candidate will be offered ESOPs as well in their compensation.