About Realto Group
RealTo Group (RTG) is based out of Silicon Valley, USA with Indian Technology Development Center in Bangalore. Realto Group’s vision is to enable Real Estate, Fund Management Companies and Alternate Investment Sectors to Thrive in Digital First Economy in an Effortless and Cost-Effective Manner.
Our products built on Blockchain and AI are world class that cater to the whole spectrum from Physical World’s Real Estate, Funds to Digital World’s (a.k.a Metaverse) Real Estate and funds.
Using Blockchain, AI and Cloud, we have built the first real estate asset focused enterprise Tokenization Platform, dedicated to Physical and Virtual Real Estate (NFT, Metaverse) in USA, Dubai and Indian markets.
- Lack of Liquidity Solutions to an Illiquid Market
- Absence of Emerging Tech for SMB's and Enterprises that are looking to Digitize the Real Estate Eco-System in a cost-effective manner.
- Lack of technology & skills for Businesses to venture into NFT & Virtual (Metaverse) Real Estate
- Improve Investor transparency, ease-of-use and security
- Decrease transaction costs by Simplification of processes
Visit our company’s website http://www.realtoapps.com/" target="_blank">www.realtoapps.com for more information about us.
We are looking to have an experienced Frontend Engineers, Reactjs to come and help us in creating world class global platform. If this interests you, please send me your resume and availability to discuss this further.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in developing frontend applications using specified mandatory technical skills and would be an added advantage if you possess preferred additional skills as well. You will be a team player and possess an intrapreneur mindset who does not hesitate to roll up the sleeves in getting things done. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you are a passionate front-end engineer who owns, develops, and delivers complex frontend applications preferably in Blockchain, Real Estate, FinTech & PropTech industries.
- Closely work with Technical architects, Business Analysts, Backend Developers to deliver world-class products
- Work in an Agile sprint methodology and will develop all the sprint stories
- Proven hands-on experience with multiple frontend development projects
- Familiarity with AWS, Node js
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Mandatory Technical Skills: React js, Bootstrap 4, HTML CSS and JS
- Preferred Additional Skills: Responsive web design, Video integrations, AWS
- Years of Experience: Minimum 4 years
Come Join Us to disrupt Asset Fractionalization, Tokenization, Digital Assets, NFT’s, Metaverses
About RealTo Group, Inc
Job Role :
o Responsible for handling end to end design & execution of all product web interfaces
o Develop new user-facing features & build reusable code and libraries for future use Work closely on UI/UX designs and back end engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions to web development problems
o Design, development, integration, delivery of different UI side modules of the product
o Experience in making responsive layouts
o Experience developing in Agile development processes
o Work closely with product management, customer support and SQA to continuously evolve and innovate the product.
o Involvement in the full development life cycle of projects. Working as a part of a team as well as on your own initiative
o Facilitate in the decision-making processes with team members both in terms of new system development and enhancement to current systems
o Experience of full software development life cycle and Agile Strong verbal & written skills required to interact with global teams. Highly motivated, analytical thinking individual
o Since this role involves working closely with users, the ideal candidate would have Knowledge of Relational database/SQL
o Ability to multi-task and work against deadlines/priorities
o Sense of ownership and desire to take on an expanded role over time. Eager to work with new technologies and apply them towards enterprise-level data solutions
o Capable of working with a global team and thriving in a team development environment. Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to deal with real world business issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Experience of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
We are looking for a smart, passionate hands-on engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible to drive innovation in full-stack development of complex web applications, while improving performance, scalability, and maintainability.
- Be familiar with different PHP CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla) and frameworks.
- Be able to unit test the code components; Document the code and the functionality.
- Good to have experience in MySQL/ MariaDB databases.
- Good to have experience working with outside data sources and API’s.
- Have Good Communication skills.
Things you’ll do:
- Update existing components to support changing needs.
- Improve the internal team culture of high-quality software development.
- Cooperate with team members on maintaining existing solutions beyond means of code development.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
What we offer:
- Various challenges ranging from scratch design/architecture to end-user experienced performance.
- Flexible working process, openness to suggestions and a fresh point of view.
- Room for self-improvement and knowledge exchange within the team.
- Close cooperation with Customer Experience Team providing actual feedback on end-user experience.
- Transparent cooperation with business stakeholders.
Strata is a tech-enabled, fractional investment platform that allows people to invest in premium commercial real estate for as little as Rs. 25 lakhs. We aim to revolutionize the real estate investment space by bringing transparency, liquidity, and accessibility to a lucrative asset class that was previously only available to the ultra-rich.
To achieve our very ambitious goals we need a Senior Frontend Engineer who can help Strata elevate to a completely new level.
Qualification, Skills, Abilities, Responsibilities & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in Angular framework or React (If you are talented enough and can prove yourself then we don’t care if you have less experience than specified.)
- Solid understanding of best practises, guidelines, and methodologies
- Will need to create the framework and guide and mentor the team
- Set up code reviews, deployment pipelines, testing methodologies
- Write mock apis and be good in documentations
- Should be ready to work with cross functional teams
- Computer Science degree preferred but not mandatory
Mastree's engineering team is working towards building a data science engine that enables students to learn in a way they understand the best. We believe in delivering learning experiences through engagement. The product is designed with countless embedded interactive information pieces to help the students imbibe the concepts better. At Mastree we take pride in being a part of the product that holds the potential to revolutionise the education process.
We are looking for folks who are passionate about creating interaction rich interfaces. Creative individuals who believe in the power of visuals.
- Creating visual elements that users see and interact within our web platform.
- This makes your role crucial for the success of the product.
- Working closely with the design, product management and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Ensuring that the application is optimised both in terms of technology and in delivering the best educational content.
- Building web platform for our live tutoring platform
- Creating interactive learning activities for K12 students and work on our upcoming products
- You are an avid programmer
- You have experience in ReactJS web app development
- You are an exceptional problem solver, with attention to details.
- Good HTML and CSS skills
- Experience in React-Native app development
- Ability to work in small teams and wear multiple hats