We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
What will you work on?
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Collab with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability
- Ensure high-quality graphics standards and brand consistency
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture and lead the team by example
Do you fit in?
- 5+ years of experience in web design and development experience
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and integration/delivery pipeline for cloud, including Jenkins, Netlify, AWS Amplify etc.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Basic knowledge of React Native/ IOS / Android is an added advantage
- Familiarity with payments gateway integrations such as Razor pay, Stripe, Dwolla etc.
What you can expect?
- Flexible work timings
- Work from Home policy
- Medical Insurance- self and immediate family
- Intensive performance-linked incentives
- Optimized Learning Culture
- Approachable and helpful founders a.k.a leaders to guide your career and much more…
About F22Labs Global
We’re Hiring Humans, not Ninjas 😇
Disclaimer: Only for serious folks. Work that challenges, excites, scares you and lets you go to bed satisfied!
- Project Manager (5+ Years)
- Product Manager (4+ Years)
- Email Marketer (2+ Years)
- Facebook Ads Marketer (2+ years)
- Frontend Developer Interns (Freshers)
- Backend Developer Interns (Freshers)
- Reactjs Developer (2 years)
- Nodejs Developer (2 years)
- Python Developer (2 years)
- Senior Reactjs Developer (4+ years)
- Senior Nodejs Developer (4+ years)
- Senior Python Developer (4+ years)
- Quality Analyst (2+ years) (Manual/automation)
Note: In case you don't see a role that you’d fit in, but would love to be a part of the team at some point, we’d love to stay connected. Send us your details at [email protected]
Who we are:
F22 Labs was started in 2014 by Murtuza and Hari, 2 childhood friends who always dreamt of starting a business of their own. After working at leading startups initially in their careers, they decided to take the plunge.
Over the last 7 years, we’ve been fortunate and blessed to have worked with 250+ entrepreneurs, who have trusted us with their dream of building their startups. Some of them include Hollywood celebrities like BJ Novak and Fortune 500s like Pizza Hut Inc.
Some of our products have gone on to be used, loved and have received investment from Charlie Cheever(Cofounder of Quora), Snoop Dog(does he even need an introduction?), Evan Williams (Cofounder of Twitter) and have been nominated for awards like the Webbys.
F22 Labs has won the Top 10 Software development company awards from highly respected Clutch.co for multiple years.
One cool thing about working at F22 Labs is you can never be bored. We’re working on various products cutting across different industries like: HealthCare, Non Profits, Entertainment, B2B SaaS, Ecommerce, Fashion, Sports, Travel, Fintech, Marketplaces, EdTech, LegalTech, IOT.
We have presented our products at international conventions like WebSummit Lisbon, RiseConf HongKong, Collision Conf New Orleans, Pizza Expo Las Vegas
What we do:
We build beautiful, robust and scalable web and mobile applications for idea stage founders and growth stage startups based out of USA, Canada, Mexico, Middle East, India, Nigeria, South Africa, Singapore etc.
Our Core Values:
- Honesty & Transparency: Speak your mind and do what feels right.
- Empathy: Be kind. Listen Intently. Trust by default.
- Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish: Have childlike curiosity and hunger to learn.
- Hustle Hard: Do more with less.
- Teach, don’t preach: Knowledge grows when shared.
- State of the Art gadgets
- Complete Health coverage for you and your family
- Flexible work timings
- Top-notch Healthcare
- Care & Appreciation
- Flexible Schedules
- Supercharged Learning
- TechTalks Sessions
- Amazing Office Indoor Games
- Cool & Fun Working Enviornment
- Accommodation & Meal for Relocation
Our Hiring process:
- A Profile Review: Resume, Portfolios, personal websites, Github, anything else you want to share with us.
- A Technical task that relates to the work you will be doing
- A Final round of interview
- An Offer and onboard you are!
Know more about us @F22Labs:
- Ownership and delivering of complete front-end application.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Communicating with external web services.
- Building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions.
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
- Maintaining and deploying the frontend application.
- 3+ years of professional experience building and shipping code in professional consumer/B2B products.
- Knowledge of CSS/CSS3 and its preprocessors like SASS/LESS, CSS-Modules .
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Big Plus for thoroughly understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the systems
- Knowledge of Nodejs is really big plus for our Ecosystem.
- Obsessively clean and organized code.
- Experience, and comfort, working with designers to implement their work, animations, transitions, and anything else they can dream up.
- Professional, precise communication skills.
- Self-starter and a team player.
2. Proficiency with fundamental front-end languages such as HTML, CSS.
4. Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python / Ruby / Java / PHP/ .Net
5. Good Understand with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
Chillar Payment Solutions is a company formed with the ambition of digitizing payments across India and abroad. We specialise in niche markets and aim to create a payment ecosystem to transact digitally. Our core focus is fintech as a service and we are providing technology platforms for neo banking, commodity exchange, cash back programs, lending services, bidding platform, payment wallets and e-commerce.
Angular Developer Job Responsibilities
• As a Angular Developer at our company, you will:
• Work with other team members.
• Design and implement visually aesthetic user interfaces.
• Identify issues with front end code and rectify them to remove bugs.
• Create unit tests to ensure code is functioning as expected.
• Create well written documentation.
• Ensure front end code is able to query APIs.
• Audit code to identify bottlenecks of performance and fixing them.
Angular Developer Job Requirements
Our ideal Angular Developer will have:
• The ability to problem-solve.
• High level knowledge of front end interfaces.
• Fundamental knowledge of UX/UI.
• Fundamental knowledge of SEO.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good communication skills.
Years of Experience : 3
Location: Infopark Phase 2
Desired Candidate profile
● Build reusable code and libraries using iterative development practices for future use
● Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
● Implement monitoring, metric dashboards, runbooks, logging, escalations, and alerts.
● Drive code and design reviews of components / systems / products in scope and drive the architectural governance for them.
● Implement best practices and constantly learn new ways of keeping code bases up to date
Roles and Responsibilities:
● A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science or related field) from reputed institutes
● Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion
● Prior hands-on experience in building responsive web interfaces at scale for consumers in a product engineering setup
● Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
● Excellent problem solving, debugging and optimization skills
● Strong knowledge of browser behavior, performance, compatibility and cross-browser issues
● Good understanding of REST API
● Familiar with front-end build tools, such as Webpack, Grunt and Gulp.js
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Open source contribution is a plus.
WORK FROM HOME / 1 year Contract Role
Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface with the latest user-facing features ·
·Building reusable components and front-end libraries ·
Translating wireframe and design into high-quality code ·
As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive ·
· Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality ·
· Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers ·
· Leverage assets and resources provided by the client into applications ·
· Write and optimize code in a well-documented and clean way alongside its benchmarking products
The primary focus of the selected candidates would be on developing user interface components implementing and executing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Next and redux). Enduring these components, the overall application should be robust and easy to manage.
You should be a team player with commitments to achieve perfection by every stage of development that includes collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products
Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming in JS/TS · Experience with HTML, CSS, ECMAScript (ES6), Restful APIs (application programming interfaces)
Experience with common front-end development tools such as babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarn, etc. ·
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Tokens · Knowledge of other frameworks such as Gatsby JS, Angular, Vue, etc. is a plus · Knowledge of Code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, etc. ·
Understanding of automated testing tools like Jest, Mocha, etc.
We are looking for an Angular Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first class codebase using Angular best practices. As an Angular 6/7/8 Developer, you will implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app.
AngularJS Developer duties and responsibilities:
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects.
- Develop application code and unit test in the Angular, Rest Web Services and Java technologies for the Application Development Center.
- Ensuring high performance
AngularJS Developer requirements and qualifications:
- Up to 3 years Experience with Angular 6/7/8.
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine)
- Test runner framework (Ex. Karma)
- Hand on and implements complex Angular applications, directives, controllers, services
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Should be willing to run that extra mile for the role
- A positive approach with a go-getter attitude.
- Excellent team player
Collaborate with product owner to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
Select the right controls and UI patterns to improve usability.
We are on a mission to help e-learning companies and L&D leaders in enterprises to deliver engaging video experience to their end users and customers. VideoKen’s patented AI-powered video discovery, indexing, engagement and analytics platform is used by 30+ customers across the world including marquee brands like Bosch, Oracle, Accenture, TCS, Upgrad, Kaplan Test Prep etc.,
**WE BELIEVE IN**
Enabling better learning outcomes: Video interactivity and analytics powered by VideoKen delivers better learning outcomes for our customers, enabling them to expand their business.
Building a large profitable business: We envision building a large profitable business to achieve our mission of democratizing quality learning experiences.
Innovative culture with personal growth: We have a culture of innovation, and pay attention to each team member’s individual growth. VideoKen’s technology is covered by 8 US granted patents and several pending patent applications.
**OUR IMPACT SO FAR**
* 3 millions minutes of videos processed.
* 7 million minutes of videos delightfully experienced with the VideoKen AI player.
* 1.5K+ websites embedded with videos powered by VideoKen.
* Top AI conferences such as NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, etc. use VideoKen for discovery and deep search.
**WHAT AN IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD LOOK LIKE: **
* Experienced with a web framework like React or Vue
* Good understanding of DOM and modern Web APIs
* Good understanding of browser rendering pipeline and performance optimizations
* Familiarity with front-end build tools, like Webpack or Rollup
* Good understanding of CI/CD processes
* Experience working with NodeJS
* Good knowledge and understanding of data structure and algorithms
* Previous work experience at a product-based company or startup would be a bonus.
PERSONALITY TRAITS WE REALLY ADMIRE
* Great attitude to ask questions, learn, and suggest process improvements.
* Pays great attention to detail and helps identify edge cases.
* Gives equal importance to planning, coding, code reviews, documentation, and testing.
* Highly motivated and coming up with fresh ideas and perspectives to help us move towards our goals faster.
* Follows release cycles and absolute commitment to deadlines.
Our tech stack is Django framework (python), ReactJS, VueJS, PostgreSQL, Redis, COSMOS DB, and Elasticsearch.
**WHY JOIN US **
Freedom and Responsibility: If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work and push your boundaries with no one monitoring you, then this is the right place for you. There are no hierarchies. No managers to please.
Great Salary and Equity: For our top performers and leaders, we grant stock options. As VideoKen continues to grow, you’ll have a real opportunity to create wealth for yourself and your family. We pay industry competitive salaries too!
Holistic Growth and Flexible work schedule: Building a career doesn’t have to be at the cost of missing out on your personal front. We have flexible timings, work from home, and leave policy.
Transparency: If you ever wanted to know what it’s like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with VideoKen gives you that opportunity to experience it from the front seat.
- 1 to 3 years of hands-on experience building great websites! (If you are fresh out of college, you should be excellent at coding)
- Hands-on with Angular-4 Framework, Webpack
- Familiarity with the latest web technologies for building responsive websites
- Good understanding of UX, ability to build good-looking user interfaces
- Good eye for pixel perfect designs
- Understands how to use a framework and doesn't go by trial and error
- Doesn't hesitate to deep dive into third-party libs being used to debug issues.