Lightning Job By Cutshort ⚡
As part of this feature, you can expect status updates about your application and replies within 72 hours (once the screening questions are answered)
Sensibull is India's first and largest Options Trading Platform.
Sensibull is funded by and partnered with Zerodha, the largest stockbroker in India. We have tied up with the 4 biggest brokers in India, and many more in the top 10, making it one of the largest platforms in the trading space in India. We are profitable, and looking to expand to other geographies and markets. We are a product focussed, engineering-heavy, high-ownership team of 43 people.
About the role
- Reports directly to the CTO
- Not a people management role. Involves a lot of hands-on coding and
- individual contribution
- You will be architecting the application for scalability and resilience, identifying
- bottlenecks and optimizing APIs and data pipelines, and monitoring services
- You will be doing extensive code reviews
Our Tech Stack: Go, Rust, Postgresql, Redis, Clickhouse.
- 5-10 Years of total software development experience
- 2+ years experience in Golang / Rust or experience in Java with a willingness to learn Golang / Rust
- Has played a key role in scaling of the product
- Experience in writing and scaling websocket servers is a plus
- At least 2+ years of relevant experience with an SQL database
- Familiarity with any of the cloud platforms - preferably AWS
- Work on a category creating, possibly disruptive fintech product in early stages
- Design and develop highly scalable and reliable systems end-to-end
- Architecting the backend and infrastructure for scale
- Deploying and managing production servers and services in AWS
- Fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, steep learning, and growth
- Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
- Challenging work
- Flat organization with no hierarchy
Perks and Benefits
- Work-from-anywhere policy. However, if you’d like to work from an office, we have that too
- Work life balance - we never bother you on weekends and post 8pm
- Health insurance cover for both you and your qualifying family members. Upto 20 lakh in cover
- Vacation policy: No limits on the number of days you need for your personal time off
- Open door policy with leadership team. Co-founders are just a call away
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Sensibull was founded with the absurdly impossible dream of making investors profitable in stock markets. We started as India’s first Options Trading Platform and are gradually transforming into a complete wealth management platform. This is a very large market, and pretty much the cutting edge of fintech as we have already realized. We were funded by and partnered with Zerodha, the largest stock broker in India. We have tied up with the 4 biggest brokers in India, and many more in the top 10, making it one of the largest platforms in the trading space in India. We are profitable, and looking to expand to other geographies and markets. We are a product focussed, engineering-heavy, high-ownership team of 42 people.
Principal Java Backend Engineer
Experience: 10-14 Years
Tech Stack: Java Architecture and Design, Java, AWS, Spring boot, Postgres, NO/SQL
Digit88 empowers digital transformation for innovative and high growth B2B and B2C SaaS companies as their trusted offshore software product engineering partner!
We are a lean mid-stage software company, with a team of 75+ fantastic technologists, backed by executives with deep understanding of and extensive experience in consumer and enterprise product development across large corporations and startups. We build highly efficient and effective engineering teams that solve real and complex problems for our partners.
With more than 50+ years of collective experience in areas ranging from B2B and B2C SaaS, web and mobile apps, e-commerce platforms and solutions, custom enterprise SaaS platforms and domains spread across Conversational AI, Chatbots, IoT, Health-tech, ESG/Energy Analytics, Data Engineering, the founding team thrives in a fast paced and challenging environment that allows us to showcase our best.
The Vision: To be the most trusted technology partner to innovative software product companies world-wide
Digit88 is expanding the extended software product engineering team for its partner, a US-based Energy Analytics SaaS platform company. Our partner is building a suite of cloud-based business operation support platforms in the Utilities Rate Lifecycle space in the Energy sector/domain. This is a bleeding edge AI and Big Data platform that helps large energy utility companies in the US plan, manage, review and optimize their new product and rate design, billing, rate analysis, forecasting, and CRM. The candidate would be joining an existing team of product engineers in the US, China and Pune/India and help us establish an extended product engineering team at Digit88.
Digit88 is looking for a Principal Java Engineer who can lead a Java team with Java, AWS, and Springboot experience. You will be Architecting, Designing solutions around large enterprise and distributed systems. You will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of engineers and architects on a wide range of problems, bringing technical direction, architecture and design decisions, solving technical problems ultimately enabling the product team to build, develop and improve products that will revolutionize the energy industry.
To be successful in this role, you should possess
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field with 10+ years hands-on experience with Java based technologies.
- Proven ability in Architecture and Design using Java Solutions, AWS
- Expertise in Core Java, Data Structures, J2EE with proven expertise in Spring MVC, Spring boot, Microservices architecture, Web Services (Rest) in distributed systems
- Practical experience with MySQL and/or NoSQL databases like Postgres, Cassandra
- Practical experience with Caching frameworks Memcached/Redis, Message Queues
- Experience in building high performance, high availability REST APIs and REST clients
- Expertise with log file analysis using one or more of ELK, Splunk, Kibana
- Prior experience in building solutions in AWS, using managed services.
- Experience with Kafka is a definite plus
- Strong practical experience in applying design patterns, multithreading concepts to solve complex problems, strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for presenting findings to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail.
- Good understanding in CI/CD, Container architecture - Docker/Jenkins and build scripts Maven/Ant
- Experience with Kubernetes
Roles and responsibilities
- Lead a Team of Java engineers to build, enhance complex enterprise applications, distributed systems in the area of Energy/Utility domain
- Architect and Design solutions
- Work closely with the US and India engineering teams to help build the Java/Spring based backend and REST APIs.
- Lead the India engineering team in technical excellence and ownership of critical modules; own the development of new modules and features
- Troubleshoot live production server issues
- Handle client coordination and be able to work as a part of a team, be able to contribute independently and drive the team to exceptional contributions with minimal team supervision
- Perform Unit Testing and Integration testing in a Continuous Deployment scenario
- Follow Agile methodology, JIRA for work planning, issue management/tracking
- Bring Technical direction, design considerations and decisions as part of solutioning
Good to have/Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in the utility or energy industries.
- Experience working with a start-up.
Additional Project/Soft Skills:
- Should be able to work independently with India & US based team members.
- Strong verbal and written communication with ability to articulate problems and solutions over phone and emails.
- Strong sense of urgency, with a passion for accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to work calmly in high pressure situations and manage multiple projects/tasks.
- Ability to work independently and possess superior skills in issue resolution.
Benefits/Culture @ Digit88:
- Comprehensive Insurance (Life, Health, Accident)
- Flexible Work Model
- Accelerated learning & non-linear growth
- Flat organization structure driven by ownership and accountability.
- Global Peers - Working with some of the best engineers/professionals globally from the likes of Apple, Amazon, IBM Research, Adobe and other innovative product companies
- Ability to make a global impact with your work, leading innovations in Conversational AI, Tele-Medicine, Healthcare and more.
You will work with a founding team of serial entrepreneurs with multiple successful exits to their credit. The learning will be immense just as will the challenges.
This is the right time to join us and partner in our growth!
*Please apply with the following:
Salary for the role is 20-50LPA+ESOPs
SuperTokens builds open-source user authentication. For developers building apps that want users to be able to sign up for the app, they have to build the signup page and other user authentication functionality. SuperTokens offers that out of the box. We enable developers to focus on their core product and integrate user authentication in under 1 hour.
SuperTokens is being used by 1000+ developers across the globe and we are working with some of the world's largest companies.
We're growing 30-40% MoM on adoption metrics and are in the early stages of monetization. This is the perfect time to join and get some equity in our company.
Key Responsibilities :
- Working on our backend SDKs and the SuperTokens core.
- Working with two or more of these languages (node with TS, python, golang, java)
- Architecting new features:
- Database schema and query design
- API Spec design with Swagger
- Developer experience optimisation
- Researching existing solutions and / or official protocol specifications.
- Documentation writing (internal and external)
- Writing unit / e2e tests
- 4+ years of development experience
- Knows any two node with TS, Python, Golang, Java
- SQL database knowledge - schema & query design, transactions, row level locking.
- Experience building multi threaded systems.
- Experience with architecture and taking ownership of a feature / module.
- Proficiency with git, linux / mac CLI, Slack / microsoft teams, VSCode / Intellij code editor, Postman.
- Familiarity with any one of GCP, AWS or Azure.
- Familiarity with at least one of trello, jira, github issues / PRs, Zenhub, or any other project management software.
- English as your native language.
- Consistent with work timings.
- Bonus if you have some experience with authentication - either building it in house / for a side project / extensively using one of the existing auth services.
- Contributed to open-source projects or have your own open-source repo with a growing community and many GitHub stars.
- Worked on authentication or authorization solutions such as Keycloak, Auth0, Ory, or Okta.
- Know any of these laguages-Rust, Haskell, Lisp, Elm.
Why join us :
- Remote work and flexible timings.
- Network: We are backed by Y Combinator. Have access to some of the best and smartest founders in the world.
- Career: Growth, Promotions, market compensation, and frequent increases in compensation.
- Our market is large: Opportunity to scale to over $1B in ARR.
- Universally used: From Individual developers building side projects to enterprises that have
- raised over $100M raised, we have users of all sizes.
- SuperTokens is open source - this has multiple learnings, opportunities, and challenges
- Our product is interesting in that it's not another mobile or web app. It will form a core infrastructure layer for our users.
- In terms of funding: We've closed our seed round from a top-tier US VC firm that specializes in early-stage devtools and was over-subscribed.
- from Auth0, Firebase, and Cognito to SuperTokens and are excited by the current momentum
We are seeking a skilled NestJS/PostgreSQL Developer to join our development team. As a NestJS/PostgreSQL Developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing server-side applications, APIs, and databases using NestJS framework and PostgreSQL. You will work closely with other developers, stakeholders, and project managers to deliver high-quality software solutions.
- Develop server-side applications and APIs using the NestJS framework.
- Design and implement efficient and scalable database schemas using PostgreSQL.
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate server-side logic with the user interface.
- Write clean and maintainable code following best practices and coding standards.
- Conduct code reviews and provide constructive feedback to improve code quality.
- Optimize application performance and troubleshoot any issues or bugs.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle, including planning, designing, coding, testing, and deployment.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in web development, NestJS, and PostgreSQL.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience (2-5 years) in server-side application development using NestJS framework.
- Experience with PostgreSQL or other relational databases.
- Proficiency in building and consuming RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with Git version control system.
- Good understanding of software development principles, design patterns, and best practices.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Knowledge of microservices architecture and containerization (e.g., Docker).
- Familiarity with cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Experience with testing frameworks (e.g., Jest, Jasmine).
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
Strong knowledge of MYSQL/PostGreSQL; Knowledge of MongoDB, Redis, Couch DB is preferred.
Expertise in application development, databases, version control, and deployment. Skill - Node.js,
Experience of AWS or GCP - especially services such as Lambda or google app engine
Solid grasp of Service-oriented architecture. Web Services implementation on a medium to large scale
Solid understanding of scaling mobile app services. Having worked the backend of an Android app is preferred
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Happy to deal with, and contribute to, an environment of daily builds Has worked in small teams, is versatile. Work within short timelines and be receptive to business needs. Can work closely with Digital, Product, Operations teams.
Desirable Social Attributes:
Has contributed to one or more Open Source projects through own initiative. Has provided a high quality answer to a question posted on StackOverflow.
As a Software Developer who would work independently, the candidate is expected actively acquire problems and deliver solutions as well as guide the team technically. Such a problem solver would obviously be a self starter with a high level of curiosity rather than a programming language specialist.
He/she would be required to produce software of the highest quality through self-discipline, clear and engaged communication, and attention to detail. The role would include custom web application development on (most typically on Node.js and PHP/Python), databases (most typically MySql and MongoDb), version control (github), testing (necessarily through test scripts written before code is written), daily builds and eventual deployment onto AWS or GCP.
Attributes of the ideal candidate:
Highly productive software developer with the proven aptitude to understand and apply technology
Determination to succeed despite obstacles and challenges, and a positive attitude favoring achievement of goals over open-ended investigation
Always learning, evolving, and sharing what you know
Inspired by complex, varied problems and rapid change
Open-minded, flexible, and curious about new and better ideas
Job Description :
A candidate who has a strong background in the design and implementation of scalable architecture and a good understanding of Algorithms, Data structures, and design patterns. Candidate must be ready to learn new tools, languages, and technologies
Microservices, MySQL/Postgres, Kafka/Message Queues, Elasticsearch, Data pipelines, AWS Cloud, Clickhouse/Redshift
What you need to succeed in this role
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Good understanding of various database types: RDBMS, NoSQL, GraphDB, etc
- Ability to build highly stable reliable APIs and backend services.
- Should be familiar with distributed, high availability database systems
- Experience with queuing systems like Kafka
- Hands-on in cloud infrastructure AWS/GCP/Azure
- Highly plus if know one or more of the following: Confluent ksql, Kafka connect, Kafka streams
- Hands-on experience with data warehouse/OLAP systems such as Redshift, click house and added plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits of joining us
- Ability to join a small and growing team, and work with some of the coolest people you've ever met
- Opportunity to make an impact, and leave your mark on this organization.
- Competitive compensation, with the ability to shape your own career trajectory
- Go Extra Mile with Learning and Development
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
PinnacleWorks is looking for a NodeJS Developer who is passionate about design, architecture, and programming. Responsibilities include implementing business logic and developing APIs & services. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of databases, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. If you are also passionate about Node.js and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
What will you do?
- Design, develop and document scalable applications and APIs.
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
- Use test-driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Minimum 1+ years of relevant experience into NodeJS/Software Development role
- Should have a good understanding of request validation, schema validation, and Error handling
- Good understanding of Promises, Async/ Await, and Callbacks
- Should have knowledge of Socket, Pubsub
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Should have a good understanding of scheduled tasks in NodeJS and CronJobs
- In-depth knowledge of ORM like Mongoose
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming
- In-depth knowledge & understanding of network protocols (like TCP, HTTP and etc) and REST conventions
- Knowledge of ES6 would be a plus
- Should have good hands-on experience on MongoDB, designing optimized database structure using MongoDB, and writing optimized queries for better performance.
- In-depth knowledge of Indexing strategy and Aggregation.
- Knowledge of caching using Redis would be a plus.
The B2B manufacturing industry has a lack of digitisation globally. NowPurchase is building layers of technology to help improve the productivity and profits of the manufacturer. For this we are building the OS (Operating System) that will seamlessly connect factory equipment such as furnaces and spectrometers to our software systems that provide real time optimisations.
The end-game is to use this interconnected system to do great production planning and autonomous procurement of their raw materials. The Heart of NowPurchase will be a marketplace consisting of these smart factories and raw material suppliers.
Here a video that explains our product journey:
NowPurchase is looking to add an immensely talented Backend Developer that will help us invent, design, refine and deliver products that will meet the above vision.
- Expect to build a lot of services and APIs in the cloud and stand-alone IoT devices to serve both the browser as well as native IoT enabled terminals that will be placed at the manufacturers' premises.
- Expect designing algorithms that model the metallurgy of the manufacturing processes as well as using tools such as linear programming, machine learning etc.
**What are the expectations from this role?**
- Deliver high quality modular code deployed to serve web, mobile and native IoT enabled terminals that leverage REST-based services and real time sockets. This would include algorithms for real time optimizations that are critical for the manufacturing process.
- You are empowered to work directly with leadership and the product team to make decisions about your code and future of the product.
- Have a strong emphasis on shipping features quickly without sacrificing code quality. Be ready to build a lot of MVPs that will go through iteration or be completely scrapped depending on the outcome at the customer end.
- Own your Agile projects and responsible for software design to implementation and deployment. Maintain sprints, delivery timelines and contribute to better managing the engineering team.
- Collaborate on the end to end design and implementation of the platform, including data modeling, systems architecture, data security, access controls, architecture, user experience, deployment, automation, and monitoring.
- Maintain a high level of data integrity, quality and security checks.
- Develop data pipelines and RESTful services that are distributed, robust and highly performant.
- Build a culture of simplicity and pragmatism, which is reflected in your elegant code that other developers emulate and you ensure through thorough code reviews and processes.
**Qualifications and Experience**
- 1+ years of demonstrated software engineering experience in an agile environment designing, architecting and implementing robust scalable systems preferably for modern SaaS application
- Experience with modern server-side programming languages such as Python, Scala, Go. Experience with web frameworks such as Django Rest Framework, Flask.
- Experience with architecting asynchronous services with design patters leveraging PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Celery for storage and multi-tenant servers over AWS Elastic BeanStalk.
**Compensation & Benefits**
- **Cash Compensation:** As per industry standards & pedigree of candidate
- **ESOPs:** 10% of NowPurchase is dedicated to current & future team members. Your package would entail some ESOPs so that you own a part of the company and grow along with it.
- **Medical Insurance:** Benefits of group insurance of 3 lakhs for family including parents, spouse, children
- **Generous leave structure and WFHs** including Marriage, Maternity & Paternity leaves
- **Complete Relocation Expenses:** We are building a unicorn out of the city of Joy (Kolkata). We will pay for everything you spend to relocate here.
**Possible Growth path**
Backend Developer > Senior Backend End Engineer > Engineering Manager > VP of Engineering
## **Tech Stack**
- Git, AWS, ELB (Elastic Beanstalk), Netlify
1. Screening of applicants & initial telephonic call with Manager -HR
2. F2F/Video Interview with Engineering Manager and Cofounder CTO
3. Take home written assessment
4. F2F/Video Interview with Cofounder CEO
5. Email communication on final feedback
The end to end process shall take less than 10 days. We pride ourselves on being transparent & moving fast.
*Candidates who accept an offer may join within 1 hour, 1 week or up to 45days of signing - though, we have a preference for as short a gap period between signing and joining since we're at the most exciting part of our journey - laying the foundation for the NowPurchase platform!*
We are looking for developers who are passionate about Python and know what are the benefits of python well.
- Design & implement new software modules based on the product requirements
- Debug existing software components, fix issues, and avoid regressions
- Be proactive, take ownership, and be accountable
- Familiar with Test Drive Development.
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions, and code reviews
Technologies we’re hiring for:
- Developed HTTP based REST APIs and implemented Authentication, Caching
- Worked with relational and NoSQL databases and aware of concepts like ORM, Migrations
- Languages & Frameworks: Python Django/Flask
- Database: Postgres/ Mongo
- Must have worked in a Unix/Linux based environment
- Advanced middleware like RabbitMQ, Celery Beat is definitely a plus.
Minimum 3+ year hands-on experience in Python needed
We are an IIT Bombay incubated, early stage healthcare start up developing a mobile based Ai technology to help reduce health risks for women during their pregnancy. Our Founders are Harvard and Columbia University alums with extensive experience in digital health in the US and India.
Role: Back end developer ( Python + Flask/Django, Location Mumbai, Marol):
- 1-4 years hands on experience in Core Python with preferably Flask framework for complex web and mobile applications.
- Deployment experience
- Must have experience with Mongodb, MySQL and AWS
- Experience in Redis, Aerospike
- Good command of API development and deployment ( G Unicorn, Supervisor, Jenkins) Algorithms, system design, OOPS concepts.
- Agility and flexibility to in start up environement with focus on customer, excellent communication skills, and high level of responsibility and responsiveness.
- Project management, scheduling, allocation and delivery.
- Proven experience in agile development, sprint planning and backlog management.
Good to Have:
Experience in Machine Learning, Dialogflow or Rasa for NLP,