Build elegant backend platform components for high throughput and low latency
Solve challenging problems with cutting-edge design and algorithms.
Deliver with quality, on-time in a fast-paced start-up environment
You will work with others in the team to maintain the health of our systems and
codebase, keep development hygienes, refactor and make improvements, keep
our systems robust and resilient.
What you'd have?
5+ years of professional backend programming experience
Experience with Python programming language
3+ years of professional programming experience with Service-oriented
architecture (SOA), microservices, and REST APIs
3+ years of hands-on experience with cloud providers such as AWS and Azure
Experience with containerized microservices and serverless architectures
Experience with distributed systems and related concepts
Experience with API Gateways, and a strong understanding of API management
Experience with SQL and NoSQL datastores including but not limited to
Postgres, MySQL, and Elasticsearch
Experience with unit testing & Test-Driven Development (TDD).
About Entropik Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Rupiﬁ is a B2B payments solution that allows marketplaces to extend risk-free payment & credit terms to their SME retailers. By making it easier to get paid, we help manufacturers, online/offline marketplaces, distributors, and wholesalers increase sales, while enabling SME retailers better manage their cash flow & purchase inventory. These merchants use Rupiﬁ in all their sales channels, including ecommerce checkouts.
Rupiﬁ is integrated into 20+ Indian B2B marketplaces today, including some of the largest ones. Rupiﬁ is backed by top ﬁntech investors - Quona Capital, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal (Flipkart), Gokul Rajaram (Google Ads, Facebook Ads).
Over the next ﬁve years B2B payments present us an opportunity that is almost without parallel in the past three decades. We are looking for engineering leads who are passionate about building a world class B2B payments & credit platform.
Rupiﬁ is seeking an exceptional Senior Software Engineer - Backend to join the early team and help modernize the B2B payments industry.
As we’re an early-stage startup, you’ll have the opportunity to set the trajectory of our products and help us build world-class user experiences across all of Rupiﬁ’s retailer and
marketplace-facing products from our Checkout, Dashboards, Documentation, and Website. You will be a key contributor to the architecture, design and development of our payments and credit platform, and ensure that it allows us to scale with the team as we introduce new products alongside our Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) product.
You will be leading a team responsible for mission-critical infrastructure efforts that allow our business, and product to scale. You have a deep software development background and will join our core tech team to develop our most business-critical technology. It is a plus if you have experience in building ﬁnancial systems. You care deeply about your team, invest in their personal growth, and support them in maximizing their impact on the business.
You'll contribute high-quality architecture, design & code to Rupiﬁ’s suite of products.
What you’ll do
- You will lead the development of products for our merchant partners, customers, and/or our ﬁnance, risk, and operations teams
- Collaborate with Product Management, Design, and other functional teams to iterate and enhance our product offerings
- Plan, design, communicate, and implement software systems with an eye towards robust, extensible architecture
- Be an integral part of the development team, participating in solution design/review and code reviews
- Gatekeeper for quality and reliability. Set a high benchmark of excellence for Lead technical discussions and plans to improve our overall software quality
- Estimate project work effort and delivery, and create project roadmaps
- Total 4+ years of experience
- Experience with data modeling and SQL/NoSQL databases
- Experience with distributed systems and microservices
- Good experience in working with any of Java/SpringBoot, GoLang or NodeJS
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Passionate about the experience of software engineering as much as the output
- A strong sense of ownership
- Ability to communicate your ideas and approach to solving problems with clarity
- Experience in ﬁntech or ﬁnancial services
- Experience in startups
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Engage in code reviews and help maintain high standards of code quality
- Test software development methodology in an agile environment.
- Deployment of features across dev/test/production environment and their monitoring with proper logging
- Work closely with principal engineers to and deliver quality technology solutions
- Own development in multiple layers of the stack including distributed workflows hosted in native AWS. Ability to analyze which managed cloud service would suit which feature need
- Working with business teams to understand requirements and ability to transform them into technical specifications
- Communicate timelines while accounting for best implementation practices
- Maintain and improve already existing processes
- Troubleshooting production issues and providing RCAs and fixes on the fly
- Ability to run scrums for teams with minimal guidance
- Care about code quality, and know how to lead by example: from a clean Git history, to well thought-out unit and integration tests.
- Integrate Return Rabbit with third-party systems like ERP systems, WMS, OMS, payment gateways & much more
EXPECTED SKILLLS (MUST HAVE)
- Expert level knowledge on Python and understanding of object oriented programming principles.
- SQL knowledge (query performance tuning, index maintenance, etc.) as well as an understanding of database structure.
- Experience with both relational and non relational data stores and understanding of the trade offs.
- Deep understanding of versioning across APIs as well as libraries and dependencies.
- Knowledge of data modeling principles - ability to lead the development of any large-sized feature End to End
- Familiarity with event-driven architectures
- Ability to pick up new understanding of different tools and their concepts quickly and come up with recommendations on how to improve systems
- High attention to detail while designing solutions and the ability to think through boundary conditions.
- Use the latest technologies in Python domain
EXPECTED SKILLLS (GOOD TO HAVE)
- E-Commerce domain is a plus
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
- Understanding of front-end technologies, such as ReactJS
- Multi-tenant SaaS database tenancy patterns & system architecture patterns
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis, Serverless Functions (Lambda), AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins is an added advantage
- Any experience in building highly-scalable, highly-available, multi-region, and distributed systems and microservice architectures.
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis, Serverless Functions (Lambda), AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins is an added advantage
- Work with a passionate and high-skilled team
- We have an open culture where we value diversity and responsibility
- 100% Remote (with an option to attend office) - which means we encourage you to create the work environment that you thrive in
- You will have flexible working hours with some overlap with colleagues' timings
- We aim to hire not only the best-in-class talent but also high-potential individuals with the aspiration to grow, learn, build, create and win.
- Our core values - Trust, Integrity, Respect & Transparency
- We are ONE TEAM
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team. Return Rabbit is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Our team is looking for experienced backend engineers to lead development of our cloud based software products, and be responsible for major technical decisions associated with them accountable for their successful execution.
In this position on the software engineering team, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to many customer and internal facing products. FarmSetu’s suite of products spans multiple technical domains and disciplines in software and hardware, and so experience in end-to-end systems thinking across distributed components is key for this role.
What You Will Do
- Design, implement and deploy back-end services
- Lead the delivery of software projects in a team-based environment
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, product managers, customer success representatives and other engineers to define, design, scope and ship new features using elegant solutions.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Help others to improve the quality of their work through regular design and code reviews
- Deliver new features to production environments and support them in operation
- Participate in building the open engineering culture at FarmSetu
FarmSetu’s technology stack includes (but will not be limited to) Python, Django/Flask/FastAPI, GraphQL, Hasura, React, Flutter, Dart, Postgres, Celery, Docker, Git/Bitbucket to be deployed on Digitalocean/GCP infrastructure. We’re also quick to adopt better tools and processes, so you’ll be more than welcome to help shape our tool suite.
What You Will Bring to FarmSetu
- 3+ years experience developing applications at enterprise scale using the front and back end technologies in our stack
- Ability to develop robust and scalable backend services defined by GraphQL and RESTful APIs in Python using OpenAPI standards
- Familiarity with Cloud/SaaS architectures and how to build secure and maintainable services
- Strong understanding of unit testing, design patterns and usage of tools like profilers
- Experience with source control and continuous integration tools
- Worked in an Agile multi-functional team
- Thrive in an environment that requires you to partner with multiple cross-functional teams as stakeholders/customers
- Great oral and written communication skills
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Annual compensation reviews
- 12 days of annual leave plus public holidays
- Ongoing investment in you and your skills
- The right equipment for the job
- Obtaining in-depth understanding of design and implementation of existing software product
- Performing all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, design, estimation, and development & testing
- Applying innovation and creativity in design and implementation of features
- Designing reusable components, frameworks and libraries
- Troubleshooting production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required
- Follow the processes defined by the project manager and the organization
- 2+ years of experience in full-stack development in python based technologies.
- Experienced in relational database technologies
- Good in data structures and algorithms
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self motivated and willing to learn new technologies
- Experience in AWS cloud technologies is plus
- Python, Django
- Must understand AJAX and REST
- Java Engineer with 8+ years of experience.
- Strong Database(Oracle, PostgreSQL) experience mandatory
- Only hiring for Mumbai Location
Nice to Haves:
- Team leading experience
- Experience with Java Activity
- Knowledge of MongoDB
Udrive is the largest car sharing platform in the Middle East. We pioneered the concept in the region and have continued to provide the best experience amongst our peers. We are in rapid expansion and are looking for a bright, successful and determined individual who has the experience to take the companies vision forwards into the next 5 years.
Our next 5 years journey not only includes regional and global aspirations; we are building the next generation of mobility services to change the way people use vehicles
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer for our Core Team. The Core team is responsible for the platform comprising multiple microservices which drive Udrive, from onboarding to billing.
As a Full Stack Engineer (Node.js) you...
- will work with a cross-functional agile team on the backend systems that power our platform
- are somebody who is familiar with state of the art technology and development stack and best-practices, you have the option to contribute to the technology strategy and roadmap of the team
- significantly contribute with your day to day work and deliverables to the overall success of our product
- contribute to an engineering culture where developers enjoy working and keep learning
- You have close contact with our product and QA team and help them troubleshoot, debug, and maintain a high quality of our product
- You have a track record in building web applications in agile environments.
- You have experience using any frontend frameworks like Vue.js, React or Angular
- You have experience in test-driven development
- You have very good knowledge of Git, development workflow automation and CI. Continuous Delivery is in our DNA.
- You have an appreciation for great user experience as much as for awesome tech architecture
- You are great at communicating with people, motivating everyone and getting the whole team on the same page
- Fluency in English
The most important one: willingness to learn. We are constantly learning new things and we enjoy it a lot. We don't expect to find people experienced in all of them. If you are excited about our tech-stack and you think you are a fast learner, do not hesitate to apply!
About the Company:
It is a Data as a Service company that helps businesses harness the power of data. Our technology fuels some of the most interesting big data projects of the word. We are a small bunch of people working towards shaping the imminent data-driven future by solving some of its fundamental and toughest challenges.
Role: We are looking for an experienced team lead to drive data acquisition projects end to end. In this role, you will be working in the web scraping team with data engineers, helping them solve complex web problems and mentor them along the way. You’ll be adept at delivering large-scale web crawling projects, breaking down barriers for your team and planning at a higher level, and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed.
- Interface with clients and sales team to translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Plan and estimate tasks with your team, in collaboration with the delivery managers
- Engineer complex data acquisition projects
- Guide and mentor your team of engineers
- Anticipate issues that might arise and proactively consider those into design
- Perform code reviews and suggest design changes
- Between 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Fluent programming skills and well-versed with scripting languages like Python or Ruby
- Solid foundation in data structures and algorithms
- Excellent tech troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of web data landscape
- Prior exposure to DOM, XPATH and hands on experience with selenium/automated testing is a plus
Ruby and Rails
Creating JSON based web services from Ruby on Rails (RoR) apps
A firm grasp of object-oriented analysis and design
Good to have knowledge in any front end framework, Angular or above versions, Backbonejs, Ember.js
Should have extensive experience in Agile software development principles, practice, and process
Should have worked on enterprise-cl applications
RoR Performance tuning and scaling
Proficiency in English strongly preferred
A proactive and resourceful person who achieves with minimal oversight
Team player with the ability and desire to become an integral part of a fast-paced team
Good knowledge of relational databases MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, DB2 or similar
Hands-on experience with at least one of the NoSQL environments like MongoDB, Couchbase, Cassandra
Experience with text search systems like elastic, solr or similar
Hands-on experience in integrating with third-party REST APIs
Managing code with Git and other version control tools
Good to have knowledge of Nginx
development of which at least 1 year should be team management experience.
You should be knowledgeable about programming languages - specifically Java,
Python, operating systems, networks, databases and SQL, algorithms, advanced
architecture, code design, system design, design patterns, project and people
An aptitude for product thinking is preferred. You should also hands-on experience on
mobile app development. Knowledge of Python is a plus.