- Responsible for designing and developing backend services using Golang
- Build new features and products for the API
- Participate in code designs, planning meetings, and code reviews
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high-performance software
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient microservice distributed architecture
- Analyze/debug performance issues
- Ensure conformance to quality processes to help the project in meeting quality goals.
- Ability to effectively investigate reported software defects and debugging skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively at various levels - intra-team, inter-group, spoken skills, and written skills - including email, presentation and articulation skills.
- 2-3 relevant years Hand on Golang framework with a total experience of 4-5 years in environments like microservices development
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools.
- Knowledge of NodeJS / Python will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of the Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms,
- Implementing microservices using tools and technologies for messaging, RPC, containerization,
- Experience in designing and developing REST apis
- AWS Cloud knowledge Infrastructure as Code experience
- Ability to write and guide the team to automated unit tests for quality assurance.
- Ability to effectively investigate reported software defects, and debugging skills.
- Excellent communication, analytical and presentation skills, problem-solving skills and learning attitude.
NP: Only with official Np of 30 days or Serving NP left with 30 days will be considered.
About My Yoga Teacher
MyYogaTeacher is a platform where we connect yoga instructors from India to international clients, It is a fast growing product startup having engineering team based in Bangalore and headquartered in California. Co-founded by a team of IITians having product experience of more than 75 years. The last venture of the founder, Jitendra Gupta was acquired for $500 M by PAR in 2021.
At MyYogaTeacher we are building a marketplace for Yoga with a goal of making the world a healthier and happier place. Checkout myyogateacher.com/aboutus for more details.
We are looking for passionate people like you to join us in this journey. Send in your CV or email at [email protected] if you are interested in taking the discussion forward.
● Care about things like fault tolerance, durability, backups and recovery,
performance, maintainability, code simplicity etc.
● Lead a team of software engineers and help create an environment of ownership
● Introduce best practices of software development and ensure their adoption
across the team.
● Help set and maintain coding standards for the team.
nurture.farm is looking for an experienced Technical Lead Manager who is eager to have an impact on the future of sustainable agriculture around the globe.
At nurture.farm, we are putting the farmer at the center of everything we do. We are building a more resilient and sustainable farming ecosystem by reducing risks and improving the quality of life for the farmers and their families through digitization of the farming life cycle, financial inclusion of the farming community, and affordable timely access to products, technologies, advisory and services. We are a technology-led organization, focused on bringing scalable and sustainable solutions to the farming ecosystem. We are a young entrepreneurial startup that wants to learn, create and adapt every day. We aspire to create a happy and productive workplace for our employees, that embodies respect and transparency in every part of the organization.
What you’ll do
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Enthusiastic to take on problems across the full-stack.
What we’re looking for
● Dreamers, who are passionate about creating something that touches millions of people, and transforms lives,
● Sculptors, who take pride in simplicity of design, and have the keenest eye for detail when it comes to quality
● Learners, who look forward to continuing to grow everyday.
● 5-8yrs of Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
B.Tech Computer Science, or similar field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
● Experience designing and implementing distributed systems
● Excellent C++, Java, Go and/or Python skills.
● Understanding of the Agritech domain and application of technology in farming.
● BTech Computer Science, or similar field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
• BE/B. Tech. Computer Science or MCA from a reputed University.
• 8+ Years of experience in software development, with emphasis on JAVA/J2EE Server side
• Hands on experience in Core Java, Multithreading, RMI, Socket programing, JDBC, NIO,
webservices and Design patterns.
• Should have Knowledge of distributed system, distributed caching, messaging frameworks, ESB
• Knowledge of Linux operating system and PostgreSQL/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra database is
• Additionally, knowledge of HBase, Hadoop and Hive are desirable.
• Familiarity with message queue systems and AMQP and Kafka is desirable.
• Should have experience as a participant in Agile methodologies.
• Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
• This is not a Fullstack requirement, we are purely looking out for Backend resources.
- Build scalable and optimized backend APIs / RPCs using Go.
- Experience in developing and maintaining live services (troubleshooting, monitoring).
- Work with designers and developers to structure the APIs and database.
- Implement Admin tools for live ops, events, and economy tweaking.
- Ensure that the backend is secure against hacks like tampering with API calls/data.
- Help evaluate and improve backend architecture for the company.
- Experience in working with relational databases. PostgreSQL is a plus.
- Experience Window: 5 to 10 years on Go (Good to have).
- Solid understanding of any of the existing cloud platforms like AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Experience with docker and containerization.
- Expert knowledge in any backend tech like Go, Kotlin, JAVA, . NET Core, NodeJS, Python, Angular, etc.
- Strong familiarity with system design, algorithms, and data structures.
- Experience in writing APIs and cloud database.
- Experience in CI/CD environments.
- Bonus: Experience with real-time multiplayer backend/networking/ games is plus.
- Bonus: Experience with any BAAS platform (Nakama/Playfab/Gamesparks).
- Must be from good companies and have been working on high Scale of Traffic.
- Proficiency in engineering practices and writing high quality code, with expertise Go Langauge
- Experience building microservices.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance
- Good knowledge of cloud technologies like AWS/Google Cloud/Azure Proficient with RDBMS
Software Development Engineer – SDE 2.
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++ or C#
You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities
You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
Excellent programming skills in any object-oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
Position: Software Developer (Golang Developer) Requirements
Work experience between 2 years to 6 years in building large scale high user traffic consumer facing applications.
Extremely proficient at writing performant, scalable and production ready code in Golang (comfortable with concepts like lambda, streams, multithreading etc)
Should be at ease with writing neat and maintainable code.
Experience with NoSQL DBs like MongoDB, Cassandra or Redis is required. Knowledge
of graph DBs like Neo4j is preferred.
Strong in algorithms, problem solving and data structures.
Knowledge of TDD and experience with building applications integrated with CI-CD
pipelines (automated build, tests and deployments).
Exposure to micro-services with good understanding of logging and monitoring. Inter
services communication. Should know how to handle multiple versions of APIs.
Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is desirable.
Willing to work in a fast paced Startup.
What are we looking for:
We’re looking for a deeply skilled Senior Software Developer to work closely with the product and the open source community to build the Coredge.io vision. You'll join a highly collaborative team working along with talented engineers focusing to be the best in Cloud native ecosystem.
About the Organisation:
The team at Coredge.io is a combination of experienced and young professionals alike having many years of experience in working with Edge computing, Telecom application development and Kubernetes. The company has continuously collaborated with the open source community, universities and major industry players in furthering its goal of providing the industry with an indispensable tool to offer improved services to its customers. Coredge.io has a global market presence with its offices in US and New Delhi, India.
Syfe is the digital wealth manager for investors who expect more – greater transparency, smarter personalised portfolios, and better investment outcomes.
We combine proven investment strategies with game-changing technology to give investors globally diversified portfolios that are in sync with their personal risk profiles. Unlike traditional investment management, there are no high fees or hidden costs involved, so investors can be sure they are always earning the best possible return on their investment.
We are backed by leading Global investors and building Asia digital wealth champion out of Singapore.
Who are we:
While we are a diverse set of people, we value the following core traits:
- Fast learning: We often require learning new tools and technologies. We believe in adopting them if they are particularly well suited for our problems, instead of limiting ourselves to what we already know. However, we are always short of time and therefore have to learn fast.
- Versatility: While each one of us has a core skill, we possess at least one secondary skill as well. Apart from allowing the team to be fluid, it also helps us understand how all pieces (frontend, database, network, servers, etc.) fit together.
- Madness about quality: Put together, individual lines of code should be robust, scalable, high-performance, fault-tolerant, and most importantly, beautiful software. We also stay up-to-date with the latest in the world of software to make ourselves better.
- Passion: To try out new ideas and iterate on existing product features, and love experimenting with new technology if it's right for the job. Because not only do we ride the cutting edge, we make it happen.
- Collaboration: We believe that engineering is a continuous process of learning and improvement and that the best way to learn is by getting help from your fellow engineers. Coding is more fun when you do it together and appreciate the feedback.
We are seeking a Backend Engineer to develop and own state of the art products that help bring people closer to their financial goals. As we build and scale Syfe over the next few years, our product and engineering team is growing and it is the perfect time to join the team at an early stage and create an impact within and outside the organisation.
- Take ownership of new products/features.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of our backend APIs and fund management system.
- Ensure adherence to engineering best practices and maintain the overall quality of our codebase.
- Mentor and assist younger members of the team and perform code reviews.
- Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Firm grasp of at least one programming language
- Experience with distributed system a plus
- Curiosity about how things work
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
What you get:
- Opportunity to be a core part of the team and shape the company
- Opportunity to learn and grow fast
- Competitive market salary
- A fun workplace
- Most importantly, a kick-ass team
Logistics in India is a complex business - layered with multiple stakeholders, unorganized, primarily offline, and with many trivial yet deep-rooted problems. Though this industry contributes 14% to the GDP, its problems have gone unattended and ignored, until now.WheelsEye is a logistics company, building a digital infrastructure around fleet owners. Currently, we offer solutions to empower truck fleet owners. Our proprietary software & hardware solutions help automate operations, secure fleet, save costs, improve on-time
performance and streamline their business.
Real-world problem-solving that directly impactsIndia’sGDP
A culture of rapid problem solving, objectivity,sharpfocus&individualfreedom
Directly impact the day-to-day business of more than 15% of the Indian Truck Industry
no other company in the world offers this scale of penetration
Our products reach50Mn+Indians collectively
While we workMontoSat, we focus on outcomes- not badge-ins or workhours
Why Tech @ WheelsEye?
Cutting edge H/w + S/w technologies - ground zero for innovation &invention.
Manage and scale the largest trucking platform in India - 1Bn+data points per day
300paid transactions/minute on theWheelsEyeplatform
Generating and managing TBs of data per day
4-9 years of experience in backend Technologies (Java/GO)
Strong CS fundamentals-data structures,algo design, and complexity analysis
Deep understanding of high traffic, highly scalable, complex applications
Data modeling experience in Relational and NoSQL databases
Excellent understanding of memory-management, performance/resource optimization,
network-programming, concurrency, multithreading, monitoring&security
Deep understanding of software engineering best practices