4yrs TO 6yrs of EXPERIENCE
We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
● Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
● Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
● Identifying web-based user interactions.
● Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react
● Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
● Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
● Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
● Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
● Documenting application changes and developing updates.
● Have 3+ years of experience in react js or comparable relevant background.
● Complete understanding of ReactJS and its main fundamentals like JSX, Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, etc.
● Preceding experience with ReactJS workflows like Flux, Redux, Create React App, and data structure libraries.
● Understanding of RESTful APIs/GraphQL, HTML/CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods), popular frontend development tools, CI/CD tools, DevOps, and performance testing frameworks like Mocha, Node + NPM.
● Good understanding of Git, Zeplin, JIRA, etc.
● Competence to translate business needs into technical requirements.
● Open-minded team player, willing to accept feedback and offer suggestions.
● Good time management, project management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
● Capability to write crisp and clear code based on guidelines and best practices.
● Willingness to learn modern-day tools and processes.
● Good problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
● Creativity and accountability.
Interested candidates can revert back with their updated resumes.
About BinaryTouch Technologies
BinaryTouch Technologies specializes in software development and services such as product development & management, mobile app development, cloud infrastructure,
BinaryTouch Technologies was established in the year 2020. BinaryTouch Technologies is a specialized technology firm that delivers End to End Technology Solutions. With the business technology footprint spanning numerous platforms allowing multiple processes and experiences, it becomes imperative to have a technology development approach that has a seamless approach and ensures every element integrates: from design to development. That’s why our services go beyond just engineering across platforms. We cover design, development, implementation, and lifecycle management services. With offices in India & UK.
Egnyte is seeking talented engineers to join our team in Mumbai or to work remotely elsewhere in India. If you’d like to contribute your skills to the development of a global product with an impressive client base, please reach out!
Egnyte is a product-focused company based in Silicon Valley in California, not a software outsourcing business. We build and maintain our flagship software used by companies like Red Bull and Yamaha. We help businesses navigate the complex world of content and data management. Egnyte provides customers with secure access to 100% of their business files from any device, regardless of where those files physically reside. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity.
Your job will be to make meaningful contributions to two parts of our platform: Egnyte Protect and Egnyte Connect.
You’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn from other Egnyters working in India, the United States, and Poland. Knowledge-sharing is a fundamental part of our culture, and we know how to share knowledge across distributed teams.
We’re building enterprise software for companies of all sizes. It means that every day we’re dealing with a large scale. We build our apps with React, we use SASS and CSS modules for styling, Webpack for bundling, Jest and Enzyme for testing, and Redux with Sagas for state. We do have some older bits of tech in our stack too, like Backbone with Marionette, but we’re actively working on removing them from our codebase.
Since our app is fairly complex, we care about writing a fair amount of tests for it. We have thousands of unit and functional tests and this number is getting bigger. We are aiming to move to continuous delivery when our coverage is satisfactory. Our app is used by thousands of people every day—it’s a tool for them to do their job which is why we care a lot about not having any regressions in the app.
As engineers, we have strong product ownership. It means we are part of product development from early designs to deployment and monitoring. This allows us to have a deep conversation with Design and Product teams about not only how we build things but also what we build.
What You’ll Do will include
- Developing system components throughout the whole product lifecycle. Your task will be to build user interfaces that are usable and informative. In order to do that, you’ll need to combine and process data from different parts of the system. Building a scalable and maintainable product used by over 350 thousand users every day
- Influencing the development strategy and technologies of a global product deployed on hundreds of servers around the world
- Supporting other team members to help them fulfill their potential
- Leading and owning projects end to end, from design to deployment
- Collaborating with other frontend developers to design, architect, implement, and build a frontend project
- Being part of a professional team collaborating with QA and backend developers
- Cooperating closely with UX designers and product owners to bring state-of-the-art frontend experience of a product.
- Coming up with your own ideas for product enhancement and productivity boosts
- Hands-on experience designing and developing highly scalable applications from both functional and performance perspective
- Expert knowledge of ES6+, HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with React ecosystem (our stack is based on React, Redux, Webpack)
- Practical experience with TDD
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Adaptability in a dynamic environment
- Practical experience with unit testing and end-to-end automation
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com
- 5+ years of experience as a Front-end Developer.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, knowledge of AngularJS practices and hand on implementation of complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services.
- Proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM.
- Proficient with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex and Vue Router.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT/Bitbucket.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communications skills.
Greetings from Suventure!
Hope you are doing well!
I am reaching out to you regarding a Job Opportunity with Suventure Services Pvt. Ltd. – a Global IT Services, Products and Platforms company based in India with operations in USA, Netherlands, Canada and Denmark.
The position we have for our inhouse project.
- Experience with React JS and Redux.
• HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility
• Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front-end performance. Understand the full web technology stack, e.g. HTML, CSS, HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading / caching.
• Have a deep understanding of frontend application structure and architecture
• Have great customer empathy and appreciate the User’s experience
• Experience with unit testing, using test frameworks like Jest, Mocha, Enzyme etc.
• Experience in Web Development end-to-end, from design to release.
• Experience or aspiration to be a full stack developer(Node.js).
Total Exp: 2.5+yrs
Location : Remote
Wishing you all the best. Looking forward to have you associated with Suventure.
Suventure is a next generation technology or organization that helps clients use information technology as a business enabler. Suventure strives to be at the forefront of innovation in information technology and outsourcing leveraging IT to provide maximum returns. At Suventure, we would like to be long term partners in our customers" business journey, the journey where destinations keep evolving. As a business partner, Suventure ensures that incremental IT steps in the journey are rewarding and fulfilling. Suventure will remain a trusted knowledgeable friend, partner, and advisor throughout customers" business journey. For more on the company please do visit our website www.suventure.in
About Get Me A Course:
Get Me A Course is a brand of EdSanta Education Pvt Ltd.., a data-driven company
founded by alumni from world-class universities and experienced professionals. We
aim to connect the complete lifecycle of an individual from learning, employment to
mentorship. Be it innovative course search experience, or contextual & personalized
recommendations that drive discovery, our products are designed to inspire, engage,
and delight individuals!
Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and
implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
You will have to ensure that these components and the overall application are robust
and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on
different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative
problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are important.
● Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
● Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
● Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
● Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
● Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git)
● Developing new user-facing features using React.js
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
● Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of
web-capable devices and browsers
● Design, build and maintain efficient, understandable, reusable, testable, and simple code
with a focus on stability, performance, and scalability.
● Building end-to-end product features from writing backend business logic, API services,
building administration dashboards, and implementing front-end pages/components.
● Being part of cross-team technical initiatives, bringing in new tools and technologies to
improve and optimize the existing platform and code.
● Be a mentor when you have the expertise / Be a student when someone else does.
● Proven work experience as a Front-end developer with React.js.
● Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, Flux, etc.
● Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
● Understanding of layout aesthetics
● In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
● Knowledge of backend frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, Django. Experience with Ruby on Rails is a plus.
● Knowledge in Linux environment and basic Linux commands.
● Good understanding of SQL Databases and NoSQL datastores; with previous experience with MySQL and ElasticSearch being a bonus
● Great communication, particularly in explaining your coding processes, suggestions for best practices, and identifying ways to improve the team's coding quality.
● A high-performance mindset to deliver good quality code and also an understanding of the product with keen attention to detail.
Skill Set # 2
- 3 – 6 years hands experience profiles
- Hands-on Experience in
- .NET Core 2.1 and above, Asp.net, WebAPI, C#
- Sql Server 2012+ /DB
- Good working knowledge in Angular 7 and above
- Ajax / J-query / Bootstrap / LINQ / HTML 5.0
- MVC / Entity Framework will be an added advantage.
- Design, build new applications using Framework 4.0 (/latest) / .NET Core.
- Enhance applications using C#.NET, Web Services / Web API, Entity Framework / ADO.NET .
- Strong coding knowledge on developing applications using Web APIs / REST APIs.
- Hands-on development experience in building Responsive Web Design user interfaces using HTML5, CSS3
- Develop On-premise / Cloud (using Azure) hosting applications.
- Hands on experience in transactional databases, write Stored Procedures and Functions in SQL Server.
- Knowledge in full SDLC phases (Waterfall or Agile depending on the application)
- Good written and communication skills.
Strong working knowledge on various design patterns such as MVC, MVVM, DDD and any custom/hybrid framework as designed by the Architects.
Strong uderstanding in building Single Page Application
Built application leveraging Agile DevOps principles and Azure DevOps toolset as part of SCRUM team
- Strong coding and work experience in Front End coding using Angular 8, BackBone, Bootstrap.
- Should have experience on 3rd party tools like PDF.Js (Generate PDF), SheetJS (Export Excel sheet), HighCharts or CharJS (Generate Charts and Graph).
- Should have good understanding of web servers such as IIS and Front-end runtimes using Node.js/NPM.
- Strong debugging skills using browser based Front end application written in Angular 8
- Strong knowledge and understanding of data sharing medium using JSON, XML.
- Should have used IDE such as Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code for Front-end development.
- Create Unit test cases using Jasmine and have all critical flows covered.
- Understanding of MS Build and MS Test as part of Azure DevOps pipelines
- Ability to triage defects in QA, UAT and Production and provide fix with quick turn around time.
- 5+ years of building SPA web solutions using Angular 8 , BackBone, Bootstrap
- 5+ years building HTML5 complaint pages
- 3+ years of experience using TypeScript
- 3+ years of writing automated testing using Jamine or others
- 3+ years of using TFS for Build and automated testing
- 1+ years of experience using Security Assessment Tool like Fortify 360 or IBM APP Scan
- 1+ years of experience using code quality assessment tool like SonarQube
- 1+ years of experience using API Management tool like Swagger
- 1+ years of experience on APM tools like DynaTrace
- 1+ years leveraging Azure DevOps
- Understanding of cloud based deployment using containers is plus
- Understanding of JS frameworks like Vue or React is plus
Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
2+ years' experience in frontend development
Experience with WordPress and Shopify a plus