- Over 2+ years of experience with React.Js, Redux
- Experienced in building responsive layouts with CSS and HTML
- Experience working with Rest APIs
- Its a plus if you have prior experience working with 3D libraries such as WebGL, ThreeJs
- dot net (Preferable)
- Machine Learning (Preferable)
About Acrivision Technologies Pvt Ltd
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
Experience with standard front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Familiarity with RESTful APIs and backend services
Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
We are looking for a skilled and experienced front-end developer to join our product team. This role requires you to be a tech-savvy contributor in translating the customer needs and user expectations into interactive web apps. You’ll be an exceptional problem solver and take responsible actions in ensuring the application is optimised both in technology and in delivering the best user experience. If you share our passion to create and define interactive web pages, we are happy to hear from you!
What You'll do-
- Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs-Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating awesome interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules, and ensuring the maintainability of the code.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- Be familiar with Responsive Web Design, common Web UX patterns and anti-patterns
- Be able to tell good design from bad design
- Be able to write clean, maintainable code which others can work on
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, bootstrap, and Material UI
- You have mastery in DOM manipulation (including jQuery) and understand components, CTAs
- Know browser behaviour, performance, compatibility and cross-browser issues
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git,
- You take pride in working on advanced CSS, animations and responsiveness
- You seem to have good architectural & design skills
- Ability to own, end to end responsibility - right from the requirement to release
- Ability to produce bug-free and production-grade code
- Be great at debugging, including identifying page speed and performance bottlenecks, using tools like Chrome Dev Tools, React Dev Tools, etc.
Good to have-
- Knowledge of TDD frameworks mocha, chai, jest etc.
- Understanding of Typescript
- Understanding of ReactJS based frameworks like NextJS, Gatsby, etc.
- Understanding of REST API
- Passionate to create good design and usability
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- 2+ years of experience as a react/react-native developer
- Must have skills: ReactJS
- Familiarity with multiple state management techniques
- Knowledgeable about design patterns and their utility in day to day problems
- Worked on and shipped large scale react/react-native applications
- Great product sense; you care about usability and good design
- Strong communication skills
- Bonus if you have worked on Android/iOS apps or nodejs backend.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with everyone in the team to deliver best in class user experience
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code in typescript and react-native
- Implement pixel perfect designs with advanced interactions, which are a joy to use
- Implement unit and UI automation tests
- Own a feature end to end and ensure its usability
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to enhance user experience
- Support other developers on the team with code reviews, design feedback, and other advice and guidance
Job Responsibilities -
- Building a website from concept all the way to completion
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling a site
- You will be responsible for both front-end and back-end web development(preferred)
- Maintain the integrity of code and organisation for the same
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability
- Resolve complex technical design issues
Skills Required -
- An Ideal candidate will have an experience of 3-5 years.
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Full stack knowledge. Previous experience working in a AWS, Firebase or any of the cloud technologies environment.
- Working knowledge of REST API and MVC framework
- Understanding of Mongo and SQL database
- Solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- 8+ years of experience with one of the top frontend frameworks - React (preferred) and with App development (recommended)
- Demonstrated experience in managing successful engineering teams across both web and app development
- Solid understanding of modern CSS methodologies like SCSS, SASS
- Exposure to latest developments in UI development like PWA, Single Page Apps, Hybrid Apps, Responsive web design etc
- Management, Duplex Communication.
- Understanding of app development practices
- Prior startup experience is a plus
Equal Experts is a community of talented experienced software development consultants, specializing in Agile Delivery. A place where you are a Front-End Dev, working alongside the client, enabling them, and adding real value to their products. A world where you are working with great, like-minded people, while you learn new technology on the go and implementing the best practices.
We indulge in all things that would excite you!!
- Node (ReactJS, VueJs) and the likes
- We work almost exclusively on customer site providing a mix of delivery and
- consulting services, so you'll be flexible about travel
- Employ Agile development including task estimation, test automation, deployment automation, and Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a designation or title
- Spread the word about best practices in software development inside and outside
- Equal Experts community like Expert Talks
What we look for in you?
- HTML, CSS, React Js, Vue Js, Webpack, Grunt, Gulp.
- Testing tools like Jasmine, Jest, Enzyme
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Experience working with Agile, TDD, Lean, and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Extreme Programming (XP)
- Enthusiastic to work collaboratively with people and sharing your ideas to solve real business problems.
our community of consumers and enthusiasts, and meets the functional needs of our customers and
• Rapidly building prototype web user interfaces.
• Driving improvements in usability and interactivity of Zeta's web properties.
• Implementation of a pixel-perfect UI/UX with a focus on driving customer engagement and creating
beautiful and unobtrusive user flows.
• Collaborate across engineering, marketing, product management, customer support and design groups
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps.
- You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
- Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Experience: 5+ Years.
HouseItt is a student-run start up recognized by the start-up India initiative by the
Government of India. It provides student residences across and around Delhi University
colleges. It provides easy to book, better service, and affordable rental homes to
students within the campus and thrives on building a robust support system for
handling student accommodations. It bridges the gap between the demand (students
looking for PGs/Flats) and supply (owners) of rentals.
JOB PROFILE: FRONTEND DEVELOPER (FULL-TIME JOB)
• Knowledge of React and SSR.
• Working knowledge of Git and GitHub.
• Knowledge of how frontend and backend communicate.
• Knowledge of redux is a plus.
• Creative problem Solving Skills.
• Ability to learn and research about things you don't know.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Understanding and interpreting the task assigned by Team Lead.
• Getting the assigned work done in the given deadline.
• Asking questions when you are not clear about stuff.
• Giving suggestions to improve the web application and solve business problem.
TENURE: Full-time (JOB)
LOCATION: Work from Home
SALARY: Rs. 20000/- to Rs. 25000/- (IN-HAND)
• Certificate of Experience
• Letter of Recommendation