- Hands on experience with React Native is required
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
- Proficient with Objective-C and Swift depending on project requirements and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with Version Control System
- Experience with Bug Tracking
Added advantage if the candidate possess below skills.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Bluetooth communication, BLE
- Performance and Security related Concepts
- Strong knowledge of React fundamentals such as Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, and component state
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle and Android Studio is must
- Should be familiar with code push.
- Should have worked with deep linking and push notifications.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Experience working with REST APIs, document request models, offline storage, and third-party libraries and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Work with Agile tools including Jira, and code versioning tool like GIT/SVN
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
We are global software Development Company providing IT Solution to enterprises worldwide. Taxmann Technologies deliver a range of software development solutions like e-book solutions, DRM Solutions, Professional website Design, Mobile App development, Product engineering, Desktop based/cloud based application Software, Content Management Systems, etc
We study, design, develop, enhance, customize, implement, maintain & support various aspects of information technology. We are in IT business since 2000 and dedicated to providing IT solutions to small & medium enterprises worldwide.
Major Clients include Government based websites with ~5 million Monthly Active Users and http://www.taxmann.com/" target="_blank">www.taxmann.com, which is a major product in itself with ~1 million Monthly Active Users.
Website : www.taxmann.com
- Design and build mobile applications using React Native
- Build native component for iOS (Native experience would be plus) or Android
- Collaborate closely with the Team to understanding the requirement and implementation details.
- Integration with internal or third-party APIs.
- Transition existing web apps to React Native.
Required Skills :
- 1+ experience in React-Native based app development is a must.
- Must have published at least 1 major React-Native app
- Knows how to embed React-Native in a native(iOS/Android) component and vice versa
- Strong focus on app performance
- Keen on learning from feedback (Strong analytical thinking)
Desired Characteristics :
- Should be a self-motivated, result-oriented and an excellent team player
- Should be able to work under a competitive time frame and deliver.
- Should be a very fast learner and have excellent problem-solving ability
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Qualifications - B.Tech/ B.E.
Greetings from Abservetech Pvt ltd
We are looking for the candidate with experience in Android Development. The interview process is going on, Get Hired and work with us.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- The developer should know how to use the graphics and code in a optimized way to consume very reasonable volume of device memory
- The developer should learn the defensive programming methodology to develop any apps.
- Make sure you will meet the deadlines and your delivery should meet the expected quality defined as per our process.
- Work with project managers closely to ensure the development process per the scheduled plan.
Qualification: Graduates or Post Graduates from any stream are qualified for this post.
Simultaneously develop app and target for both Android and iOS using third party SDKs and APIs
Required – React Native, Firebase Integration, Third Party SDK integrations
- Position: iOS Engineer
- Skills: Objective-C (Primary), Swift, Familiarity with Xcode
- Education: Minimum B. E. in Computer Science.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible leaves policy
- MacBook for all developers
- Flexible work timings
- Flexible WFH policy
- Many more...
- 3-4 years experience only in NATIVE REACT JS who has worked on both ANDROID & IOS MOBILE APP Development.
- Overall experience must be at least seven years
- Should have experience in integrating different payment gateways
- Able to write optimised code with MVC structure.
- Should have experience working with API
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines ( Not Mandatory, but good to have)
- Knowledge of Typescript would be beneficial
- Should have basic database knowledge
- Should be able to take initiative
- Must be a team player
- Candidate Must be well versed with latest SDK versions, XCode, Objective C, Swift, UIKit, Cocoa etc.
- Expertise in integrating web services (XML/ JSon etc.) with iPhone applications.
- An experience in using Maps API, GPS services for iPhone/ iOS apps is required.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile orientation, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text, Core Location.
- To take care of build and release process (Adhoc releases, Final release).
- Should have worked on cocoa touch, story board, core data, auto layout.
- Hands-on experience in Cloud APIs, push notifications, social media integration, and integration of analytics is an added advantage.
- Must have good analytical, debugging, App publishing and problem solving skills.
- Self-starter having the ability to independently acquire the knowledge required in succeeding his job.